Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/19/2017 11:00:05 PM EDT
Be careful out there...
This poor young man's life was taken from him this morning at 1 am over his comments in support of Trump.
Don't have all the details yet, but witnesses said that the 29 year old said something in support of Trump during a discussion and a 52 year old man pulled a gun and shot him dead over it...
According to witnesses there was no fight and not even a heated argument prior to the 52 year old becoming enraged over the young man's comments in support of Trump and shortly after he pulled a gun and ended the 29 year old man's life.

This shit is out of control and you never know when you are going to be confronted by one of these unhinged lunatics.

The young man who was shot was a server at a local restaurant / sports bar in New Smyrna Beach Florida and he was our waiter just this past Wednesday when we stopped in for a bite to eat and a few drinks. Very nice young man... such a shame.
Rest in peace Travis Jones
Attachment Attached File

This is the unhinged lunatic that ended his life over a pro-Trump comment... I hope he spends the rest of his shitty life in prison and dies a slow painful death.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:02:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it happening?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:02:42 PM EDT
[#2]
The Democrats are pumping so much hate and fear into their voters they are literally inciting them to murder.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
People keep asking if there's going to be a civil war while leftists all over the country are already killing Trump supporters and cops.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it happening?
View Quote
Where you been, it's happened, started November 12th 2016.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:04:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Is Florida still a death penalty state?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:04:47 PM EDT
[#6]
These assholes need to run into some good old huckleberries...and they will be daises if they do.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:05:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Is there a news story on this, or have the local Media been ignoring it?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:05:42 PM EDT
[#8]
RIP

I hope he (killer)gets butt fucked every day by bubba and tosses salad afterwards
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn...
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:07:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
People keep asking if there's going to be a civil war while leftists all over the country are already killing Trump supporters and cops.
View Quote
Yeah, and the stupid cops block and tackle for the left. They should just get the blue flu for a month and let us sweep the trash off the streets.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:08:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Democrats are pumping so much hate and fear into their voters they are literally inciting them to murder.  
View Quote
Soon.....
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:08:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm sure this will be all over the national news.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:08:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is there a news story on this, or have the local Media been ignoring it?
View Quote
There are a couple, but there's nothing about the shooting being over politics.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20170819/man-shot-killed-at-edgewater-bar-suspect-charged

http://www.newsdaytonabeach.com/wndb-news/edgewater-police-arrest-suspect-who-fatally-shot-a-man-at-the-no-name-saloon/

I was going to send the story to Drudge, but there's nothing about it because the victim supports Trump.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Be careful out there...
This poor young man's life was taken from him this morning at 1 am over his comments in support of Trump.
Don't have all the details yet, but witnesses said that the 29 year old said something in support of Trump during a discussion and a 52 year old man pulled a gun and shot him dead over it...
According to witnesses there was no fight and not even a heated argument prior to the 52 year old becoming enraged over the young man's comments in support of Trump and shortly after he pulled a gun and ended the 29 year old man's life.
View Quote

It takes disgusting type of person to turn a slain man's death into FAKE NEWS

EDGEWATER — An argument about sitting on a car’s hood led to the shooting death of a 29-year-old man at the No Name Saloon, the owners of the popular Edgewater bar said.

Police arrested 52-year-old Rudolph John Ulics and charged him with second-degree murder Saturday in the slaying of Travis Jones, Edgewater Police said in a news release.

Kelly said she later learned that Jones had been sitting on the hood of the car driven by the suspected shooter.

“I don’t know if he was joking around,” she said. “But words were exchanged, then the driver opened up his door and shot him.
View Quote

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20170819/man-shot-killed-at-edgewater-bar-suspect-charged
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Something like this happened right after the election too.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

EDGEWATER — An argument about sitting on a car’s hood led to the shooting death of a 29-year-old man at the No Name Saloon, the owners of the popular Edgewater bar said.

Police arrested 52-year-old Rudolph John Ulics and charged him with second-degree murder Saturday in the slaying of Travis Jones, Edgewater Police said in a news release.

Kelly said she later learned that Jones had been sitting on the hood of the car driven by the suspected shooter.

“I don’t know if he was joking around,” she said. “But words were exchanged, then the driver opened up his door and shot him.

Uh huh, and ANTIFA were just peaceful protesters.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#18]
2nd degree murder?  Heat of passion?  Saying something in favor is sufficient cause for someone to "lose it" and kill the speaker now?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:11:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm sure this will be all over the national news.
View Quote
Yep.

Think about it, they buried the story about a guy that tried to assassinate Republican congressmen after they found out the shooter was a Bernie Bro, after 3 days it was like it never happened; yet we had to hear breathless coverage about Gabby Giffords for weeks straight and every time she opens her potato or her jackoff husband wants to be on TV there they are.

So some normal working guy who said something supportive of Trump getting killed by a leftist won't even be a blip on their radar, in fact they'll try to jam anyone's radar that picks up on it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Witnesses that were right next to the young man say that words were exchanged about politics and the the victim said something in support of Trump.

All the news report states is that the shooter was upset about Travis leaning / sitting on his car.
I wasn't there but I got the story from a number of people who were there and there was definitely a political argument that preceeded the shooting.

LINK
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:15:12 PM EDT
[#21]
I hope that fuck gets whats coming to him after suffering in prison for a while.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:15:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you know exactly what words were exchanged?  Because unless you do, this could indeed have been precipitated by an argument over politics, or football, or the best lure to use on tarpon.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Check out the threads on the subject.

Most of Arfcom scoffs at the idea.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:16:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

Fake news is disgusting.

Thing is, what story is the fake one?

Could totally see the media glossing over political violence when it is the left perpetrating it.

I mean notice how the Charlottesville story includes "the death of two police officers" in it but most articles fail to mention that the cops tragically died in a helicopter crash. The media intimates that the two officers were run over by the nazi or that the "alt right" had a hand in their death.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:16:14 PM EDT
[#25]
It's a shame.

A damn shame.

But I'm not going to stop.

I'm going to continue wearing my maga hat.

Wherever the hell I please.

I will not stop, I will not be silent.

I will not cower to their aggressive behavior.

My children deserve the freedoms I enjoyed. 

And the freedoms my bloodline fought for.

I will not be a failure to my name or to my country.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:28:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Are police reports availablevto the public? If we could get that we could read witness statements?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

This shit is out of control and you never know when you are going to be confronted by one of these unhinged lunatics.

The young man who was shot was a server at a local restaurant / sports bar in New Smyrna Beach Florida and he was our waiter just this past Wednesday when we stopped in for a bite to eat and a few drinks. Very nice young man... such a shame.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/95940/Screenshot_2017-08-19-22-39-20-1-284960.JPG

This is the unhinged lunatic that ended his life over a pro-Trump comment... I hope he spends the rest of his shitty life in prison and dies a slow painful death.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/95940/FB_IMG_1503196859940-284962.JPG
View Quote

Yankee. Probably from NYC.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:33:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/95940/Screenshot_2017-08-19-22-39-20-1-284960.JPG

You should post less.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep.

Trouble is only one side is fighting, and will fight, the rest of us still have too much to lose.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:35:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Fake news is disgusting.

Thing is, what story is the fake one?

Could totally see the media glossing over political violence when it is the left perpetrating it.

I mean notice how the Charlottesville story includes "the death of two police officers" in it but most articles fail to mention that the cops tragically died in a helicopter crash. The media intimates that the two officers were run over by the nazi or that the "alt right" had a hand in their death.
View Quote
And the owner/co-owner of the resturant that employed the 29 year old would like on medias behalf on what caused the shooting???
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:37:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

View Quote

Don't sit on someone else's vehicle!
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:39:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

While that is indeed very disrespectful, you are OK in using deadly force in defense of your wax job?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:40:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

View Quote

One of @pgaplayerless highly educated folks I see....
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:48:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

View Quote

Are you able to look up the shooter's voter registration info in Florida?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:49:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
While that is indeed very disrespectful, you are OK in using deadly force in defense of your wax job?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

I believe this vs the Trump story...
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#36]
You cucks refuse to read.  

Sit on my car and yea shots fired.

Good shoot.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:56:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Good shoot.
View Quote
Never go full retard
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:56:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

I have a job, I have responsibilities, I have kids, I want to go fishing, I don't give a fuck (myself), etc....
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:00:55 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm going by what I was told by people who were actually there...
They said it was a political thing and the young man's comments in support of Trump is what set the guy off...
These people were devastated having witnessed this and I am inclined to believe their account.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:01:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Good shoot.
View Quote
You would shoot someone for sitting on your car?

Go take an IQ test and then get back to us with the results.  I'm curious just how dumb a person has to be to think this is appropriate.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why yes, yes we are. I bet we have a cell open for this piece of shit on Death Row.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#42]
I think we still have old sparky
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:01:57 AM EDT
[#43]
This thread will be going off the rails in 3........2.........1.........
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:02:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Even if it was he was charged with 2nd degree murder so I don't think it would apply to the sorry cocksucker.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:03:00 AM EDT
[#45]
The guys family should sue CNN and MSNBC for non-stop hate propaganda pushing this old guy to kill.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:14:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

One of @pgaplayerless highly educated folks I see....
View Quote
well too bad reports from the actual event, as told by witnesses, indicate it had nothing to do with Trump or politics at all.......
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:18:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Are you done LARPing as a Democrat?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Is it happening?
View Quote
Folks joke about it, but it really is......1 every other day in a couple states, then it goes to half a dozen in 3 or 4 location....it will become an everyday/all day event before we believe it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:27:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Be careful out there...

View Quote

How do you know it was over comments made about Trump?

I ask only because nobody is mentioning what caused the killer to shoot this guy.  Just curious to know how you know.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Sad and scary at the same time... That if you hold a different political opinion then your fellow man, you can be murdered!

What's next in this craziness.... Them sticking you up by gunpoint to not rob you but check your voter registration card in your wallet to see if it says Dem or repub...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top