Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2017 10:35:39 AM EDT
(Please spare me the "FB, LOL" comments)

You know how when you see an article in your feed and one comment displays at the bottom?  Ok the Fox stories, the comment that is automatically displayed is suddenly some negative "fuck you Trump" every single time.  I'm assuming FB has recognized thru what goes I "like" that I'm conservative and is doing this on purpose?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:36:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Zuckerberg will do whatever it takes to push a globalist agenda. Of course that is going to happen, how is this news to you?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Zuckerberg will do whatever it takes to push a globalist agenda. Of course that is going to happen, how is this news to you?
View Quote
It's not "news" to me, it's just never happened before.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I only have one friend on FB, my wife.  She bitched at me after I deleted it because she couldn't easily share shit with me.  

I like it that way as I don't get constantly bombarded with shit that I don't want to see.  Even the Facebook Purity plugin for Chrome couldn't get rid of the shit that I didn't care to see.  The Facebook is a modern variant of that damn paperclip that used to exist in Microsoft office by trying to interject things it thinks you want to see/do/etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top