Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Uncle Tom of Finland.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the equivalent of an Uncle Tom for gay folk? 

That is what you are.
Uncle Tom of Finland.
UNCLE TO OF FINLAND?!

That's the funniest thing I've heard in months
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:42:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Was the guy verbally attacking you gay?  Did you ask him?  It would be hilarious if he wasn't and then berate him for being a straight guy telling a gay guy what he must think.  

The right needs to take the lefts playbook and use it against them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I can see how the dating pool would be small and cause difficulties in relationships.  That sucks.  I didn't ever see my self saying this, but sincerely thank you for posting about homosexuality.  I understand a little bit more now and probably would not have had the courage to ask for myself.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
At least they talk to you. With all the weird pony shit you had shown on your tool box it would have gotten welded shut in my old shop.   So there's that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Amazing how peoples' emotions and "strongly held" liberal views change at the drop of a hat.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OP, you clearly need to dress more like a 1970's Elton John as to not confuse your co-workers!  
View Quote
I might have some glasses you can borrow.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
if it is a dude, intensely stare at his crotch  when you do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not gay but if I ever get called a homophobe, I'm gonna pull the gay card and see how uncomfortable it makes the person.
While licking your lips repeatedly
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
At least they talk to you. With all the weird pony shit you had shown on your tool box it would have gotten welded shut in my old shop.   So there's that.
View Quote
I like your grouchy attitude for some reason,  never change
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:25:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It must be time for LittlePony's weekly "hey guys let me remind you that I'm gay" thread.

View Quote
You trolling?

And then you avatar pops up

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I could never see the justification for homophobe.  Why would you have an irrational fear of someone because of their sexual orientation.

Then there is Islamaphobe.  

I mean Amishphobe would be irrational fear.
Islamaphobe not so much.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Some not so sapient.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#12]
What you said was racist and misogynistic, and narrowly avoids xenophobic and genocidal, but not homophobic.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think the term is "self hater"

We have a term for everything it's what we do
View Quote
That must be hard to keep up.with.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Congrats Littlepony,

You made a liberal head explode because you appeared to be what the leftists told that idiot to think and then you turned his whole universe upside down.

He will now go home and wonder if life is even real or if it's just an acid trip in the dream of a deity.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#15]
a person can be both homosexual and show a dislike or prejudice toward homosexual people.

the word "homophobic" is propaganda.  a phobia is an anxiety disorder represented as an irrational fear.   the coiners of the word "homophobe" wanted to portray those uncomfortable with homosexuality as mentally unstable and irrational to discredit their position.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It must be time for LittlePony's weekly "hey guys let me remind you that I'm gay" thread.

View Quote
Nonetheless,  Little Pony beautifully demonstrated why he and Big Pony are Arfcom's kind of gays.  Just like how EESmith regularly shows how he is Arfcom's kind of tranny.

I'd proudly stand shoulder to shoulder with them on the battle line any day.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#17]
@LittlePony

Way to go (seriously). We need to break free of this SJW Cultural Marxist nightmare where people are vilified/persecuted for pointing out facts, beliefs, assertions or feelings. It's especially important that anyone other than "Straight White Males" help criticize this intolerance on the left. I'm a big fan of Milo for this (and because he's a fucking riot).
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#18]
You did the right thing and politely slapped his pee pee, in a nonsexual way, so now he will at least hesitate before harassing someone else.

I agree with you on how all couples should have to show a reasonably stable home before adoption can take place.  I also think people should be encouraged to wait longer than a year to tie the knot. They should live, travel, and plan a household together to see if they are really meant to be.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm not gay but if I ever get called a homophobe, I'm gonna pull the gay card and see how uncomfortable it makes the person.
View Quote
If it is a woman she will INSTANTLY turn on the water works.

Do that to me and I get cruel.

Several years back some lib woman called me anti Semitic. When I whipped out my JPFO card she INSTANTLY turned on the water works thinking she could use it as an escape route. That's when I REALLY lit into her.

The reason that women start blubbering is that it tugs the heart strings of most men. It's just an escape route. I know this so when I get hit with it I become heartless.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#20]
We used to have drinks around the fire with my ex and some friends. We called ourselves the circle of political incorrectness.

The cast of characters was as follow.

Myself... Italian/irish White catholic gun owner with a full beard.

My EX. Tall blonde hair blued eyed german

a short little spanish chick who came here legally and scraped out a life for her and her son

a flamboyant gay guy (who drank scotch heavily)

and a black guy who also came here legally and works his ASS off 6 days a week.

Every once in a while we had some other guests show up and they would be mortified at the conversations and language until they realized everyone was joking and laughing and giving it back full blast zero filter and we did this at least once a month. Going to a bar with the circle was insanely funny people didnt know wtf to say or do lmao
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:55:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Little Pony,
If I agree with you, does that make me gay too??

I am a off-chromosonal lesbian since I prefer women anyway, but does that make it official?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
@LittlePony

Way to go (seriously). We need to break free of this SJW Cultural Marxist nightmare where people are vilified/persecuted for pointing out facts, beliefs, assertions or feelings. It's especially important that anyone other than "Straight White Males" help criticize this intolerance on the left. I'm a big fan of Milo for this (and because he's a fucking riot).
View Quote
I do like the fact that I make liberals incredibly uncomfortable, I probably make them more uncomfortable than any sort of subgroup of people

They would rather deal with legit racists then me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We used to have drinks around the fire with my ex and some friends. We called ourselves the circle of political incorrectness.

The cast of characters was as follow.

Myself... Italian/irish White catholic gun owner with a full beard.

My EX. Tall blonde hair blued eyed german

a short little spanish chick who came here legally and scraped out a life for her and her son

a flamboyant gay guy (who drank scotch heavily)

and a black guy who also came here legally and works his ASS off 6 days a week.

Every once in a while we had some other guests show up and they would be mortified at the conversations and language until they realized everyone was joking and laughing and giving it back full blast zero filter and we did this at least once a month. Going to a bar with the circle was insanely funny people didnt know wtf to say or do lmao
View Quote
Sounds like a billy joel song...lol
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's astonishingly, really, not-made-up-newspeak, actual definitively racist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, homophobe has become nearly as meaningless as calling someone racist. It gets slung out of convenience as a way to label people who disagree.
It's their auto-response when logic dictates they are being unreasonable. I was called a white supremacist/KKK member in a Facebook "discussion" (I no longer participate). And I'm half Korean. And obviously so in my pics. And have blood relatives of many different races, inlcuding black (Korean gals were mixing with American brothers well before it was cool.) Also, obviously so in my pics.

I pointed this all out to show how ridiculous his claim was. His response? That I'm a self-loathing mixed breed that begs to be accepted by whites, while secretly hating my diverse family and friends.

Typical, crazed response.

Eta: it was, of course, a soft cupcake of a white boy, who was replying to me denying my father is a racist for being a Trump supporter.
That's astonishingly, really, not-made-up-newspeak, actual definitively racist.
No doubt. But he would never see it, just like the homophobe accuser wouldn't. They believe themselves to be morally superior, and there is zero reasoning in any of their "arguments". That's why I just gave up. And no longer bother to even argue. The only actual solution to cure their problem is to literally bash their skull in.

I'm non-violent, so my cure is to ignore it... as best I can.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm telling big pony your a homophobe!

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
At a car shop in Iowa or Idaho or wherever a bunch of mechanics who work on cars made in Korea had an argument over gay marriage where one mechanic humble bragged (or whatever) that he was gay, it's a strange new world
View Quote
Be proud it's a world the site has given birth to and you have carefully modded and brought into existence.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Be proud it's a world the site has given to birth and you have carefully modded and brought into existence.  
View Quote
Boom.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nonetheless,  Little Pony beautifully demonstrated why he and Big Pony are Arfcom's kind of gays.  Just like how EESmith regularly shows how he is Arfcom's kind of tranny.

View Quote
Of course, I generally enjoy LP's posts. I have nothing against him at all.

I'm just busting his balls and shitposting.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:21:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is a homophobic gay like being afraid of your own shadow?

He thought you were like this guy...

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Just what Society needs, more rules from the government. Your original premise is bad, and you should feel bad.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:08:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Homophobe ??

The exact opposite of the phobe suffix is phile.
You guys are homophiles.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#33]
OP, you are a better man than I.  I would have wanted to break his nose.

The only reason so many people in this country can walk around is because it's illegal to beat idiots.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
OP, you are a better man than I.  I would have wanted to break his nose.

The only reason so many people in this country can walk around is because it's illegal to beat idiots.
View Quote
I feel the strain everyday
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't you dare!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:03:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Is there an "uncle tom" equivalent for conservative gay dudes?

ETA: lol, apparently this was already covered.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What you said was racist and misogynistic, and narrowly avoids xenophobic and genocidal, but not homophobic.
View Quote
Wha?!

Lol
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Look what I wake up to!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You did the right thing and politely slapped his pee pee, in a nonsexual way, so now he will at least hesitate before harassing someone else.

I agree with you on how all couples should have to show a reasonably stable home before adoption can take place.  I also think people should be encouraged to wait longer than a year to tie the knot. They should live, travel, and plan a household together to see if they are really meant to be.
View Quote
I agree, nothing like have your parents split up after then years, then she finds some one, then for finance reasons all 3 of them and us 2 kids move in to one house for ten years congrats kids you have 3 parents!

YEAH IT FUCKING SUCKED

But any way today was a good day at work
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Nonetheless,  Little Pony beautifully demonstrated why he and Big Pony are Arfcom's kind of gays.  Just like how EESmith regularly shows how he is Arfcom's kind of tranny American.

View Quote
FTFY
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
At a car shop in Iowa or Idaho or wherever a bunch of mechanics who work on cars made in Korea had an argument over gay marriage where one mechanic humble bragged (or whatever) that he was gay, it's a strange new world
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Keep them confused and on their toes.  Maybe a couple of their brain cells will rub together and they'll have a cohetent thought.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#44]
There was someone in Washington State that wanted straight couples to have an automatic divorce if they did not have a baby in 3 years.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're telling me straight guys don't stare at eachother's crotch??

NOW they tell me!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#46]
You should take a page from EESmiths book.  Tell them you suck dick recreationally.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#47]
I get called a homophobe by liberals all the time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
a person can be both homosexual and show a dislike or prejudice toward homosexual people.

the word "homophobic" is propaganda.  a phobia is an anxiety disorder represented as an irrational fear.   the coiners of the word "homophobe" wanted to portray those uncomfortable with homosexuality as mentally unstable and irrational to discredit their position.  
View Quote
I had gay couple as clients a few years ago that were the most non gay gay guys I think I have ever been around. To say they disliked the "gay community" as a whole was an understatement. They used to joke about being homphobic towards other gay people. Oddly, the only friends/visitors they had at their house were a bunch of the most smoking hot women I have ever seen in person. Kinda wondered if they were bi or just faking it to amass a flock of hotties.

But they did invite my mohawked, bodybuilder co worker over for a hot yoga session so there is that. He politely declined.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Me: how can I be a homophobe? That's not possible.

View Quote

Well, that's how it works.   Someone says something they don't like, and they pick the accusation they feel will best fit and attempt to put you on the defensive.

It basically boils down to name-calling.

It doesn't work on people who don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm more David Bowie than Elton John but maybe I should
View Quote
Dude, Ziggy Stardust!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top