BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Jacksonville, FL

The entire city is named after Andrew Jackosn, a supporter of slavery and the President who forced Native Americans onto reservations. 
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Tons of targets here, as one might reasonably expect in SC.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#4]
@MedicFrost, is the reenactment the one at Olustee?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#5]
My elementary school is named "Battlefield".  We took 3-5th grade field trips to civil war parks

In little league I would kick dirt.   And kick up civil war bullets in the infield

Safe to say, I live in a target rich area
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:56:36 PM EDT
[#6]
So why are Democrats removing statues of Democrats?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quad city's, Iowa/Illinois

The Confederate Cemetery in the Rock Island Arsenal, they are already calling for the removal of the over 2,000 gravestones
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I believe there are some here since I live in Richmond.  On second thought, there actually are some real famous ones here.

My house actually sits on the outer defenses of the city.  Just around the corner there is a monument marking the spot Jeb Stuart was shot, right in the front yard of a residence.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, I believe there are some here since I live in Richmond.  On second thought, there actually are some real famous ones here.

My house actually sits on the outer defenses of the city.  Just around the corner there is a monument marking the spot Jeb Stuart was shot, right in the front yard of a residence.
View Quote
Neat
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stonewall Jackson lake, park and statue about an hour from me. Would be political suicide to fuck with those around here.

I don't I'll see any action around here.
View Quote
That's what I always thought, but did you know there's a BLM rally in Charleston tomorrow? We've been assured, however, that the rally will be taking place on the other side of the capitol away from the Stonewall Jackson memorial...

Although, I don't think our state troopers will let them get away with much. At least I hope not.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top