Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2017 9:57:55 AM EDT

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/story/201707110011

He’s lived in Willard for the last 16 years. He’s filled out every form and applied for every work permit he’s been asked to fill out since his legal status was revealed after a 2008 traffic stop. He’s been under an order of supervision with a work permit through immigration services since 2011, requiring him to check in annually.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#1]
you gots to go back.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#2]
If they were Caucasian children, here illegally, I'd drive them to the airport my damn self.

Get the fuck out!
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Page would not open for me (must be software).
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder who is paying the bill for their healthcare.  Of course, it is you and I, every time we pay our health insurance.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey Buddy: thanks for sticking us with the bill to raise your FOUR CHILDREN FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS  !

Did you pay for their schooling out of pocket -- no, no you didnt.
Did you pay for their tens of thousands of dollars of medical care out of pocket -- no, no you didnt. You stuck US with the bill.
Did you pay for the births of FOUR CHILDREN with your vast resources ?  -- no, no you didnt.   You stuck US with the bill.  
Did you pay for all the benefits you SURELY were given over the last 15 years?  -- no, no you didnt. You stuck US with the bill.

BECAUSE OF THAT

Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:44:09 AM EDT
[#7]
But, but... It costs around $1200 to apply for citizenship!!!!!1!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#8]
So what if he's lived here for 16 years? That's the argument for granting citizenship? So if I stole you jewelry, and then sixteen years later you found out it was me who took it, would you say, "Well, he's had it for sixteen years so he deserves to keep it"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top