Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 5:38:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Last thing I'd want to try and do is stop the drowning of a guy attempting to commit suicide. He's much more likely to take me with him than I am to "save" him.

But yeah, they should have at least dialed 911.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 6:28:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Typical Teen Behavior
View Quote
No.

No it's not. At all.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 6:46:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why did they post it on the internet?
View Quote
Because they're stupid.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:30:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Because they're stupid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why did they post it on the internet?
Because they're stupid.
I lean more towards evil.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#5]
This is on the national news now. What bothers me is that this behavior is surprising to a lot of people.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:58:52 AM EDT
[#6]
The same device they used to turn this incident into sick entertainment could have been used to try and save a life.  Maybe they can document their own demise with this same wonderful device someday for our sick entertainment.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:00:54 AM EDT
[#7]
COC and all
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:05:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is on the national news now. What bothers me is that this behavior is surprising to a lot of people.
View Quote
More than once over the years, I've told people stories about shit I've seen in the ghetto, and as I was telling the story, I could tell by the look on the person's face, that they didn't believe me.

So many in this country have absolutely no clue.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

More than once over the years, I've told people stories about shit I've seen in the ghetto, and as I was telling the story, I could tell by the look on the person's face, that they didn't believe me.

View Quote
This.
I base this on the idea that people feel they are a good person, everybody they know is a good person, so they have no idea the evil that is walking around them everyday.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:15:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
To be fair, it's likely none of them could swim.
View Quote
They sound like a diverse ethnic group so you are probably right.

Sad they wouldn't even call for help and stood there laughing.

Pieces of shit, all of them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:16:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
To be fair, it's likely none of them could swim.
View Quote
Or conjugate verbs.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:23:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No.

No it's not. At all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Typical Teen Behavior
No.

No it's not. At all.
Depends which teens
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:24:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Cases like this remind me that our "civilization" is broken.
View Quote
Animals aren't civilized, don't know what it is and if they do, they have total contempt for it. Quite the contrast between them and the elderly hero who took down a Starbucks robber on another thread.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:26:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Another example of how far segments of our society have fallen.  The fruit falls from the tree and children are a mirror of their parent's values or lack thereof.  It's one thing to not jump in to help because you're not trained and don't want to drown with the person.  It's another to laugh about it and do nothing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:27:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not watching the video as I don't want to become enraged but if you can't swim or don't want to risk your own life that's fine. Don't be a vile piece of fucking shit and laugh and mock someone who is drowning. At the least call 911.
View Quote
Right on!
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:40:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Looks like they may be charged for not reporting a dead body....will look for source link.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Last thing I'd want to try and do is stop the drowning of a guy attempting to commit suicide. He's much more likely to take me with him than I am to "save" him.

But yeah, they should have at least dialed 911.
View Quote
That's inviting the man in their life.  And being teens the man might shake them down or accuse them of murder.  

The could have been respectful and said a prayer for him though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Looks like they may be charged for not reporting a dead body....will look for source link.
View Quote
See I rest my case.  The man already trying to pin the death on those poor boys. 
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:54:24 AM EDT
[#19]
The very fact we can not say what the real reasons are  due to political correctness, is helping fuel this type of behavior.  Denial.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 10:21:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The very fact we can not say what the real reasons are  due to political correctness, is helping fuel this type of behavior.  Denial.
View Quote

Oh, we can say it and I do often.   We just can't say it here because of coc.  This site is PC.  The real world isn't.

However, I do agree that there are still too many people and outlets that remain PC and in effect condone this behavior out of fear.  I say they're fucking pussys.

Link Posted: 7/22/2017 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#21]
He should have heeded the warning sign.

Yes, this is on the lake he died on.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Not to say they were not callous or what ever but I'm going to think long and hard about jumping in Florida water for any one other than blood
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Kids are assholes and deserve a good backhand slap from a strong adult male but they'd be stupid as shit to try to rescue him. Likely they don't know how to swim and even if they did all three together would have had issues, possibly fatal. Drowning dude is likely panicking, or if its suicide he'll fight them off, and being a big fat fuck he's going to be a mess to control. With clothes he'll be even harder to keep above water. Doing a save without a flotation device is next to impossible without a compliant victim in good conditions.

It would have been safer just to let him drown and then go get him and try resuscitation on the shore while one shitbird calls the cop. Then all kids live and fat man might live.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:42:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
See I rest my case.  The man already trying to pin the death on those poor boys. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Charged !???!!  

Those boys dint do nothin.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:59:37 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote
LOL...this is a feel good measure by the DA, there is absolutely no legal obligation to save someone else.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 4:11:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Face ink was a giveaway for this kids character.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 4:14:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Not to say they were not callous or what ever but I'm going to think long and hard about jumping in Florida water for any one other than blood
View Quote
I wouldn't expect anybody to risk their life for a stranger...but they were taking video with cell phones that could have been used for the intended purpose.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 4:16:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Anyone meh yet?
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 4:20:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
100%, you can tell someone, but they'll never believe you until something/reality reaches out and smacks them in the face.

Even then, many will deny it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
100%, you can tell someone, but they'll never believe you until something/reality reaches out and smacks them in the face.
Even then, many will deny it.
View Quote
It's human nature. People have a very strong tendency to project their values and world-view onto others. It's even worse with libs and their "everyone's the same and all things are equal" outlook.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Damn nothing coc to say.

When my dad was 15 years old, he was at the beach and a drunk adult (early twenties) tried to swim out to the little island on the lake.
He started drowning, no one did anything, so my dad at the age of 15 swim out to try and save him.

The guy died in my dads arms and pops had to let him go, he wasnt able to keep himself and the drunk guy afloat.

Atleast he tried though.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Face ink was a giveaway for this kids character.
View Quote
Nailed it

I have a few tats as does my wife, but face tats are and i often question the mental health of the people who get face tats.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Anyone remember LEO's chasing some younger black girls.  
They wrecked into a pond or something and drowned.
Cops said they tried to save them but that was exactly accurate from camera footage.

Not judging. I wouldn't try to save people in a sinking car in the dark.

Anyone remember?
Would like to read more on it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#35]
I had Red Cross Jr Lifesaving took it every summer before I was old enough for Sr Lifesaving then when old enough got my WSI worked
as a lifeguard summers and winters at a local country club.

I have no idea how I would have handled that situation as I wasn't there.

They should have called 911 minimum their lack of empathy and their sadistic humor..well that's another matter.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Cops said they tried to save them but that was exactly accurate from camera footage.

Anyone remember?
View Quote
You are thinking of this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R78KzEY74Ok

Cameras don't have all angles. Ghetto goblins lie, as do news-tards.  I'd like to hear the actual, exact quote in video of the "tried to save them" claim.

But, whatever, those bitches died because darwin says they deserved to.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Anyone remember?
View Quote
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/troubling-discovery-after-girls-drown-in-pond/143264892
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I had Red Cross Jr Lifesaving took it every summer before I was old enough for Sr Lifesaving then when old enough got my WSI worked
as a lifeguard summers and winters at a local country club.

I have no idea how I would have handled that situation as I wasn't there.

They should have called 911 minimum their lack of empathy and their sadistic humor..well that's another matter.
View Quote
I would have gone in after him but I wouldn't expect most "lifeguards" to have had the training I do.  They should have simultaneously called 911 and looked for anything to throw to him.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
HA, they've been charged.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/269673846-story
View Quote
Hopefully the voters know not to elect that retard.  After all, he did this after the prosecutor said they won't be. I could be wrong, but iirc, the prosecutor is needed to fucking prosecute someone.

Defense attorney to jury "ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry this Sheriff is wasting your time trying to work on his image to get re-elected, but even the state attorney said they broke no laws"
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#41]
And I thought police brutality was the biggest threat to their society!
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Seriously?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Feel good emotions and waste of time.

They won't get jail time and very little community service if any and expunged from their records if they even get a jury to convict.

Those kids should have called 911 though.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:42:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I wouldn't expect anybody to risk their life for a stranger...but they were taking video with cell phones that could have been used for the intended purpose.
View Quote
Like I said.dick move but people are Dick's. I would have responded differently and hope my kin would also. But I ain't shocked and don't see how they plan on charges sticking.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top