Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2017 5:16:53 PM EDT
I heard that they like their CZ Scorpion Evo, looking for this data, cannot find it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Somebody knows.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
For PCC's I know they've got MP5's. They go down regularly, as expected, but they see a lot of rounds every month.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a machine gun rental place near me that has an Evo that sees a lot of use.

Don't have a number of rounds fired but they tell me that it's a very low maintence gun.

I heart mine.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heart mine.
View Quote
Me too.  Wish I'd gotten a sub gun a while ago.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:15:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Been pretty happy with mine, I think people just like to shit on them because they cost half of what an mpx does. I'm not sure I have had a malfunction if any sort yet (around the 2k mark, all lead bullet reloads). Baffles me to see people talk about them like they are junk when the PCC market as a whole is horrendously overpriced.

I would also like to hear about battlefield Las Vegas' experiences with the same.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#8]
In for Scorpion data.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been pretty happy with mine, I think people just like to shit on them because they cost half of what an mpx does. I'm not sure I have had a malfunction if any sort yet (around the 2k mark, all lead bullet reloads). Baffles me to see people talk about them like they are junk when the PCC market as a whole is horrendously overpriced.

I would also like to hear about battlefield Las Vegas' experiences with the same.
View Quote
It’s not really unexpected. People perceive things that are more expensive to be higher quality, and then you’ve got the guys who do spend $2k on a PCC and they need to convince themselves the extra $1k they spent got them some extra value. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top