Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
How many crystal clear photos do you doubters have to see before you believe???

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have hunted in many places that supposed to be very "squatchy" mainly at night using night vision(gen 3 and pulsar n750 scope), and nothing, nada, big old zero. Never looked for one but if I can stalk up to coyote and hogs within very close ranges, than I figure I wouldn't have much of a problem finding Michelle Obama in the woods or Hillary Clinton since she now enjoys long walks in the wilderness now. Anne Frank...2nd place hide and seek champion....1st place: Bigfoot...wookie sex turning that ass into a skunk ape.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't really care.  She lead the project but there were other PHDs involved.  The work that they did have also been conducted by other independent groups, this one got the attention because of the sample size.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There first must be character for one to assassinate it.  

She's a joke.  

You really want to go down the Melba Ketchum rabbit hole?

I don't really care.  She lead the project but there were other PHDs involved.  The work that they did have also been conducted by other independent groups, this one got the attention because of the sample size.
No, this one got attention because Ketchum publicly and repeatedly hyped the study, delayed the results, and created her own "scientific journal" in order to make the claim about it being published.

Did she include a sample from the Georgia freezer Bigfoot?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think you meant to say Bull Shark.
View Quote
Nope the last picture I saw was of a white
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think it's the same producers , shaky camera ,check

Not the best film but it's entertaining to watch if you have any interest in the subject
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blair Squatch Project?
I think it's the same producers , shaky camera ,check

Not the best film but it's entertaining to watch if you have any interest in the subject
I got to the point of wanting Bigfoot to kill them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, this one got attention because Ketchum publicly and repeatedly hyped the study, delayed the results, and created her own "scientific journal" in order to make the claim about it being published.

View Quote
I don't recall the reasons but I do recall there was a ton of intrigue.  I will reach out to someone that was very close to the project and get their take on what was happening behind the scenes.

Georgia Freezer Bigfoot, I don't remember much about that, other than it was a hoax.  Are you implying Ketchum was behind it or that he had promised to send samples to Ketchum.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:40:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, tell me, how are they avoiding game cameras?
Some speculate because they can see IR, hear camera noises, smell it, observer it, etc...  Me personally, I think they are able to sense electrical energy.  

Why have none been hit by a car?
You don't know that, you are making assumptions.

How many do you hypothesize are in the US?  How many states?
There are reports in 49 states that have been vetted by a third party.  So I will go with that.  I don't know on population size, but I believe it is far bigger than most could imagine.
View Quote
Primates that can see IR or "sense" electrical equipment? Implausible. Nothing like this is represented by any known primate, extant or extinct.

So you think if somebody hit a Bigfoot with their car, nobody would notice? Nobody would talk? Also implausible.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:42:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Of course it is.  BTW, the Patterson film is the oldest known footage in existence, it continues to stand the test of time of modern scrutiny.  The hoaxer claims have never panned out.
View Quote
Patterson was out there trying to make a Bigfoot movie. There is no compelling reason to think it wasn't a hoax.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except IR cameras don't put out IR unless they have sensed motion - at which time bigfoot is stuck trying to evade the sub .1 second trigger time and IR exposure of modern cameras.  They don't make any noise until they go off.  Smell it, maybe, but then they would have to know to always walk behind it - or over 75ft away - both unlikely.  Sense electrical energy - seems really likely, I mean those 8 AA batteries in a machine that only uses enough energy to take 2000+ shots.  I'm sure that would stand right out.

I have met several people who have reported having their electronic batteries drained similar to people that investigate paranormal stuff.  I can explain infrasound, I can't explain that.  They seem to have a unexplainable sense of when tech is in play.  I can't explain it and don't know, its just an assumption.

Where is the fur/blood/dna/pictures from the road kill?  Especially if they're in 49 states.
They don't have fur.  Hair and blood samples associated with their activity were submitted in the DNA project.  Just because you are not aware of it, don't assume that it couldn't have happened.  There are stories of this happening, but that doesn't make them true either.    
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:50:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Patterson was out there trying to make a Bigfoot movie. There is no compelling reason to think it wasn't a hoax.
View Quote
Wow that is a new one for me.  Analysis by decree.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm starting to think believers lead boring, trivial lives and generally suffer from mild to severe forms of mental illness.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
There's very good compelling reason to believe it was a hoax, beyond the obviousness of Patterson's history, considering the guy in the suit came forward. The costume shop owner (Morris?) reported he sold Patterson a suit and Patterson wanted to know how to make it more realistic.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't recall the reasons but I do recall there was a ton of intrigue.  I will reach out to someone that was very close to the project and get their take on what was happening behind the scenes.

Georgia Freezer Bigfoot, I don't remember much about that, other than it was a hoax.  Are you implying Ketchum was behind it or that he had promised to send samples to Ketchum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not that you "don't recall the reasons" so much as it is you don't want to remember the total clown show that was the "publication" of the paper.

There was no "intrigue" so much as there was "holy shit, these people are all goobers."

https://arstechnica.com/science/2013/07/an-honest-attempt-to-understand-the-bigfoot-genome-and-the-woman-who-created-it/
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm a serious sasquatch skeptic. But.................
If a guy had reason to believe an unknown creature was in an area and wanted to prove it, would he not bring a camera?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There's very good compelling reason to believe it was a hoax, beyond the obviousness of Patterson's history, considering the guy in the suit came forward. The costume shop owner (Morris?) reported he sold Patterson a suit and Patterson wanted to know how to make it more realistic.
View Quote
That was all bullshit and vetted. I believe MK Davis covered it.  There is no credible attack on that footage.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's not that you "don't recall the reasons" so much as it is you don't want to remember the total clown show that was the "publication" of the paper.

There was no "intrigue" so much as there was "holy shit, these people are all goobers."

https://arstechnica.com/science/2013/07/an-honest-attempt-to-understand-the-bigfoot-genome-and-the-woman-who-created-it/
View Quote
There is no way anyone is going to get this information through mainstream science.  If anything they were being naive.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:10:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If a guy had reason to believe an unknown creature was in an area and wanted to prove it, would he not bring a camera?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Given that he was looking to make a Bigfoot indie film? And has been asking about costume effects? If the film is legitimate, his credibility was fucked by incredible coincidence.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Given that he was looking to make a Bigfoot indie film? And has been asking about costume effects? If the film is legitimate, his credibility was fucked by incredible coincidence.
View Quote
This area wasn't just a random hunt.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have hunted in many places that supposed to be very "squatchy" mainly at night using night vision(gen 3 and pulsar n750 scope), and nothing, nada, big old zero.
View Quote
It's your electronic equipment.  They can taste it.

You can, however, foil their thermopticalelectro perception with some common household items.  All you need are some pre-1982 pennies, a few galvanized nails, and some common fruit.  It's best to use the 1943 pennies, but the commonplace 1914 D pennies will work in a pinch.  Thus far, any galvanized nails seem to work.  And as for the fruit, I've found that Indonesian durian yields the best results - it's a bit of a hassle to import them, but I just get them sent three-week-delivery snail-mail to save a few dollars.

The first step is to grind the 1943 copper penny down to dust with a belt sander or grinder, and then do the same with the nails.  You then mash up the durian and sprinkle the copper and zinc dust into the paste, while mixing thoroughly.  You then liberally apply the metalized paste to all of your electronic equipment.  The resulting paste creates a small electric current that cancels out the EMI from your gear.  Unfortunately, it only last for about 6 hours, so constant re-application is necessary while in the field.

While you can subdue the EMI from your Pulsar with this paste, it's really best to just leave it at home; there's just no point, certainly not with a consumer grade optic like that.  Some of the mid-tier optics like the FLIR T70 can be used to spot the animal.  For best results, we've found that stacking three T70s end to end usually brings you up to a reasonable level of detection.  The problem, you see, is in their dander.  The diffuse thermal emissivity of their dander has some of the lowest values of any material found in nature.  And worse yet, the specular thermal reflectivity is extraordinarily high.  This creates a two pronged problem: long wave emissive radiation is minimized by the dander, and surrounding radiation from the forested environment is actually reflected by the dander - the combination of which makes them nearly invisible in the thermal spectrum.  And, on top of that, it's the IR specular reflectivity that causes daytime photos to come out so blurry.

To err on the side of caution, four T70s would be a good hedge.

Unfortunately, time is not on our side.  Fortunately, however, TNVC is offering very favorable financing deals as of late (in the interest of full disclosure, TNVC in no way sponsored any part of this post; none; and even if they tried, I wouldn't accept it, because science, science for the greater good, means more to me than money ... and free night vision).

So, why the rush, you ask?

There happens to be an elite team of Special Forces operators who have been actively hunting these animals to harvest their dander, and with alarming success.  The team is led by a man known as COL McCullough - the Monkeey Hunter.  You'd think that outing his identity would put a stop to this madness, but the Army insists he doesn't really exist.  Go figure.  Typical.  I am, however a bit conflicted about this.  DEVGRU has used the dander obtained from a squattle of sasquatches to great effect - most notably in the OBL raid - allowing the DEVGRU operators to move freely through the compound without detection or casualty.  Unfortunately, the dander does pose a considerable FOD hazard - which is what brought that one helicopter in for a hard landing when they prematurely opened the side door and the engines ingested the dander.

"Hunting" the bigfeets isn't cheap, but the rewards are beyond written description.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm headed up to the UP in a few weeks on a fishing trip. Squatching may occur.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Have you tried the durian rub?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:32:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You can, however, foil their thermopticalelectro perception with some common household items.  All you need are some pre-1982 pennies, a few galvanized nails, and some common fruit.  It's best to use the 1943 pennies, but the commonplace 1914 D pennies will work in a pinch.  Thus far, any galvanized nails seem to work.  And as for the fruit, I've found that Indonesian durian yields the best results - it's a bit of a hassle to import them, but I just get them sent three-week-delivery snail-mail to save a few dollars.

The first step is to grind the 1943 copper penny down to dust with a belt sander or grinder, and then do the same with the nails.  You then mash up the durian and sprinkle the copper and zinc dust into the paste, while mixing thoroughly.  You then liberally apply the metalized paste to all of your electronic equipment.  The resulting paste creates a small electric current that cancels out the EMI from your gear.  Unfortunately, it only last for about 6 hours, so constant re-application is necessary while in the field.

While you can subdue the EMI from your Pulsar with this paste, it's really best to just leave it at home; there's just no point, certainly not with a consumer grade optic like that.  Some of the mid-tier optics like the FLIR T70 can be used to spot the animal.  For best results, we've found that stacking three T70s end to end usually brings you up to a reasonable level of detection.  The problem, you see, is in their dander.  The diffuse thermal emissivity of their dander has some of the lowest values of any material found in nature.  And worse yet, the specular thermal reflectivity is extraordinarily high.  This creates a two pronged problem: long wave emissive radiation is minimized by the dander, and surrounding radiation from the forested environment is actually reflected by the dander - the combination of which makes them nearly invisible in the thermal spectrum.  And, on top of that, it's the IR specular reflectivity that causes daytime photos to come out so blurry.

Unfortunately, time is not on our side.  Fortunately, however, TNVC is offering very favorable financing deals as of late (in the interest of full disclosure, TNVC in no way sponsored any part of this post; none; and even if they tried, I wouldn't accept it, because science, science for the greater good, means more to me than money ... and free night vision).

There happens to be an elite team of Special Forces operators who have been actively hunting these animals to harvest their dander, and with alarming success.  The team is led by a man known as COL McCullough - the Monkeey Hunter.  You'd think that outing his identity would put a stop to this madness, but the Army insists he doesn't really exist.  Go figure.  Typical.  I am, however a bit conflicted about this.  DEVGRU has used the dander obtained from a squattle of sasquatches to great effect - most notably in the OBL raid - allowing the DEVGRU operators to move freely through the compound without detection or casualty.  Unfortunately, the dander does pose a considerable FOD hazard - which is what brought that one helicopter in for a hard landing when they prematurely opened the side door and the engines ingested the dander.

"Hunting" the bigfeets isn't cheap, but the rewards are beyond written description.
View Quote
TNVC supplied gear has accompanied me on many adventures.  I use an electro phase inverter through a transposition loop for EMI cancellation.  Go be poor somewhere else.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
How does it feel to be diagnosed as being boring, living a trivial life, all while being afflicted with a slight mental illness?  It's a terrible burden.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm sorry, but I just can't understand how a grown man can believe in Bigfoot. It's complete and utter bullshit. All those people claim that it exists in every state in CONUS and have had multiple "experiences" and yet not ONE single piece of legitimate, verifiable evidence has ever been produced. 

Never mind the sheer magnitude of numbers  needed to sustain a breeding population. Then each of those numbers would have a verifiable impact on the the food chain. Each consuming vast amounts of calories necessary to sustain itself. Not to mention how a large animal consuming that much food could even pass unnoticed and undetected.

There has never been and fossil record, DNA, blood, hair, scat or any evidence of its existence. For all the sighting people claim this would be relatively easy to produce if it actually existed. 

And yet despite all of that, people will go on telling stories of how they have encountered Bigfoot, and seen its tree structures and heard the tree knocking, rock clapping and all other manner of bullshit that goes with the stories. No actual proof will ever come forward and the stories will continue to circulated by frauds and the gullible. 
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but I just can't understand how a grown man can believe in Bigfoot. It's complete and utter bullshit. All those people claim that it exists in every state in CONUS and have had multiple "experiences" and yet not ONE single piece of legitimate, verifiable evidence has ever been produced. 

Never mind the sheer magnitude of numbers  needed to sustain a breeding population. Then each of those numbers would have a verifiable impact on the the food chain. Each consuming vast amounts of calories necessary to sustain itself. Not to mention how a large animal consuming that much food could even pass unnoticed and undetected.

There has never been and fossil record, DNA, blood, hair, scat or any evidence of its existence. For all the sighting people claim this would be relatively easy to produce if it actually existed. 

And yet despite all of that, people will go on telling stories of how they have encountered Bigfoot, and seen its tree structures and heard the tree knocking, rock clapping and all other manner of bullshit that goes with the stories. No actual proof will ever come forward and the stories will continue to circulated by frauds and the gullible. 
View Quote
Is there an AFCOM template reply on Sasquatch or are you part of a secret alpaca fraternity?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Is there an AFCOM template reply on Sasquatch or are you part of a secret alpaca fraternity?
View Quote
Nope, we are just able to see through the bullshit. 
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nope, we are just able to see through the bullshit. 
View Quote
Dude, you were blind the whole time.  

While I admit I really enjoy these threads for their entertainment value, I am serious as a heart attack.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have hunted in many places that supposed to be very "squatchy" mainly at night using night vision(gen 3 and pulsar n750 scope), and nothing, nada, big old zero.

I'll accept free NV on your behalf, and then find Squatchy and barbecue him.

Win-win- win.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Dude, you were blind the whole time.  

While I admit I really enjoy these threads for their entertainment value, I am serious as a heart attack.
View Quote
Oh, you were serious? Shit I thought you were joking, my bad. You should really seek professional help then. Don't wait until it's too late. 
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It just boggles the mind that some of the people here looked at that pic and that was enough to convince them of Bigfoot's existence and ONS' credibility
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Certainly the same posting style

But who knows, maybe he has some common animal skull thats rotted that he wants to show us
It just boggles the mind that some of the people here looked at that pic and that was enough to convince them of Bigfoot's existence and ONS' credibility
The combination of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias is a powerful thing.

We already have superpowers, huge populations living in 49 states but still leaving no detectable traces, and goofball conspiracy hoakum, and the stories keep getting bigger and even more implausible. Some folks will continue to believe, in spite of this.

Like I said, transdimensional superbeings are usually the next step...
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The combination of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias is a powerful thing.
View Quote
But it sure is entertaining to watch them smugly roll around in it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#32]
How did this thread get to 6 pages without my noticing?
Swingset in here dropping logic yet?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Bigfoot can lick my taint
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:01:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Like beekeeper when someone starts a thread about killing pandas, I have a little alarm in my condo that sounds when crytpozoology or Ouija threads are started or going to be started, and I slide down a Fireman's ladder to the basement posting room.

I can smell Bigfoot threads like Bigfoot can smell analog photographic equipment and integrated circuits.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:02:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Like beekeeper when someone starts a thread about killing pandas, I have a little alarm in my condo that sounds when crytpozoology or Ouija threads are started or going to be started, and I slide down a Fireman's ladder to the basement posting room.

I can smell Bigfoot threads like Bigfoot can smell analog photographic equipment and integrated circuits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey! What if we tried to find Bigfoot with a Ouija board?!

And dowsing rods. Can't forget those.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:18:42 AM EDT
[#36]
On a serious note...I have never seen one....but some guys I hunted yotes with from Canada have swore to the bible that forest Chewbacca is real and drinks that Molson like a champ. Take off hey
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
One must be of sufficient age to know that reference...
View Quote
Does having it on an LP count?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:48:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Bigfoot can lick my taint
View Quote
That moostash is gonna tickle your fuck berries
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 3:03:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
We all know swingset has a secretary who browses arf all day until the inevitable bigfeet, dowsing, or Ouija thread shows up.

We got one!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That was all bullshit and vetted. I believe MK Davis covered it.  There is no credible attack on that footage.
View Quote
Vetted by whom? Bigfoot believers? The man in the suit has more credibility than the sideshow barker selling the freak show.

Patterson was a scam artist who owed everyone money and was out to make a bigfoot movie - and he found a bigfoot, and then spent the rest of his days trying to profit off of it.

Yeah, super credible. Amazingly. Then, everyone around him one by one lets the cat out of the bag as the years go on.

But, they're all liars, and only Patterson is telling the truth about it.

Sure. Likely.

The mental contortions that go on to find validity in that ridiculous movie is almost religious.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#41]
these guys killed the world record

Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:56:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Vetted by whom? Bigfoot believers? Patterson was a scam artist who owed everyone money and was out to make a bigfoot movie - and he found a bigfoot, and then spent the rest of his days trying to profit off of it.

Yeah, super credible. Amazingly. Then, everyone around him one by one lets the cat out of the bag as the years go on.

Sure. Likely.
View Quote
Like any of them were credible. They "let the cat out of the bag" of a dead man who can't defend himself. To serve what means? Another 15 minutes and a payday?

I honestly don't know, but their "credibility" being above Patterson's just shoots itself in it's own foot, in my opinion, if they knew it was supposedly fake and they perpetuated that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:29:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:51:32 AM EDT
[#44]
All the squachers are looking in the wrong spot
He's playing the front 9
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Vetted by whom? Bigfoot believers? The man in the suit has more credibility than the sideshow barker selling the freak show.

Patterson was a scam artist who owed everyone money and was out to make a bigfoot movie - and he found a bigfoot, and then spent the rest of his days trying to profit off of it.

Sure. Likely.

The mental contortions that go on to find validity in that ridiculous movie is almost religious.
View Quote
The guy who came forward and said that he was the bigfoot was found out to be an absolute liar.  The more the video is analyzed, especially using the latest analysis techniques and software, it continues to reveal details that validate the film decades later.  MK Davis has spent more time with that footage than any other person alive and is known for impartiality, especially with bigfoot related evidence.  He was also responsible for going back to Mrs. Patterson and painstakingly coping the original film copy, frame by frame, in order to get the best and clearest evidence possible for analysis.  MK Davis has come out and said that he believes that there is a 0% chance of it being fake.  But you have no problem attacking his character either.  That says far more about you then him.

The problem is that you don't have any domain knowledge and that has nothing to do with you being a skeptic.  I have seen skeptics with domain knowledge that adjudged each thing fairly.  When you hop into a bigfoot thread and say we don't have any evidence, yada yada, you are projecting complete ignorance on the subject.  What evidence can possibly survive such ridiculous bias.  Mainstream science will not handle this subject at the moment, but that doesn't mean researchers/enthusiasts are not developing a body of knowledge that are used to track, locate, and interact with them with consistent success.  The BFRO states that they eventually want the scientific community to leverage their body of work to formerly study these creatures.

P.S.
I have no problem calling anything bigfoot related evidence a fake if I believe it is, and have done so on other threads.  The real evidence rarely makes it into the public space.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
The problem with MK Davis is, he proved that people see what they want to see in that film. MK Davis himself destroyed any possible credibility in that film by accident. Hell Loren Coleman even calls him a fraud.

MK claimed that in the film "Patty" had toys, braided hair and shit like that. People see what they WANT to see in that film. You want o see muscle movement, you see it. You want to see lack of it, you see that. You want to see bigfoot created toys and hair braids, ponytail, topknot, etc you can see that too. Hell he has also claimed that "PAtty" was shot and he could see the wound and blood in the video and that the video was in fact part of a huge coverup of a bigfoot massacre. He has proved the film to be nothing more than that wishful thinking and confirmation bias fuels the entire field.

MK tried to remove all his insane findings from the web as it was hurting his credibility. I am sure some of it is still out there though.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The problem with MK Davis is, he proved that people see what they want to see in that film. MK Davis himself destroyed any possible credibility in that film by accident.

MK claimed that in the film "Patty" had toys, braided hair and shit like that. People see what they WANT to see in that film. You want o see muscle movement, you see it. You want to see lack of it, you see that. You want to see bigfooty created toys and hair braids, you can see that too. He has proved the film to be nothing more than that wishful thinking and confirmation bias fuels the entire field.
View Quote
I am not familiar with that finding, but the behavior is consistent with domain knowledge.  Bigfoot are known to braid things and play with toys.  The last expedition we were on, one of the teams liked to leave a little toy car out in areas with repeated contact.  When they went back the next day it was gone.  They have also seen the car gone and then returned weeks later in the same spot from which it was removed.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:19:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I am not familiar with that finding, but the behavior is consistent with domain knowledge.  Bigfoot are known to braid things and play with toys.  The last expedition we were on, one of the teams liked to leave a little toy car out in areas with repeated contact.  When they went back the next day it was gone.  They have also seen the car gone and then returned weeks later in the same spot from which it was removed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem with MK Davis is, he proved that people see what they want to see in that film. MK Davis himself destroyed any possible credibility in that film by accident.

MK claimed that in the film "Patty" had toys, braided hair and shit like that. People see what they WANT to see in that film. You want o see muscle movement, you see it. You want to see lack of it, you see that. You want to see bigfooty created toys and hair braids, you can see that too. He has proved the film to be nothing more than that wishful thinking and confirmation bias fuels the entire field.
A disappearing toy is not evidence of a bigfoot
hell, raccoons are attracted to shiny/colorful objects, as are a number of animals.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#49]
If bigfoot likes toy cars then put one out with a camera trap nearby
bigfoot comes to get toy car, camera takes his pic
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

A disappearing toy is not evidence of a bigfoot
hell, raccoons are attracted to shiny/colorful objects, as are a number of animals.
View Quote
Agreed, but it is far less likely they will return it back which often happens.  Even more interesting is that at times they will leave something for you in place of what they took.  Such as a rock, a feather, stuff like that.  

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that they also posses spatial awareness.  They can put an object back exactly in the orientation in which it was removed.
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top