Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 4:23:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I am impressed with Bigfoot. He can avoid millions of game cameras, millions of hunters equipped with cell phones and all those planes using thermal night vision when hikers go missing in those remote areas.

An absolutely amazing beast.

BTW, I am curious how much food a creature of that size would need daily and how much area each day he would have to cover to supply said food?

Also, how many for a breeding population?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:43:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Tag ............. here we go again ................
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh look, OKN/MD has another troll account.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how do I go on one?
I highly doubt your serious, but you would be a great candidate as a skeptic to go out in the field.  There were at least two expeditions in your state in April.  One put on by the BFRO and one by the Kentucky Bigfoot Research Organization.  Often times there are private expeditions that are not communicated publicly, so your best bet is to reach out to the two groups and let them know that you are interested in participating.  Summer is a shitty time to go out because of the heat and the foliage so you might have to wait for fall unless you want to spend some money and travel.
Oh look, OKN/MD has another troll account.
My impression as well.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:46:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I love Bob Chandler threads.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My impression as well.
View Quote
Certainly the same posting style

But who knows, maybe he has some common animal skull thats rotted that he wants to show us
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:47:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am impressed with Bigfoot. He can avoid millions of game cameras, millions of hunters equipped with cell phones and all those planes using thermal night vision when hikers go missing in those remote areas.

BTW, I am curious how much food a creature of that size would need daily and how much area each day he would have to cover to supply said food?

View Quote
You are just a hater.  Half of AR15.com has seen a bigfeetz and you are just wrong.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:05:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
When you're hunting do you walk around or sit in your stand with your phone out ready to record or take a photo? I'm a hunter and I don't.
Sometimes those hikers are found sometimes there not, read 411 missing

They are omnivores so they could survive eating nuts,  berries ,plants , fish , many, many types of plants found in the forest.
Area wise some migrate but an area could be 10 square miles or 100 square miles . That's like asking the area a mountain lion covers . The answer is depends on the food supply.
Breeding wise is any ones guess but to sustain a population my guess is 2000 to 4000
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:14:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

When you're hunting do you walk around or sit in your stand with your phone out ready to record or take a photo? I'm a hunter and I don't.

They are omnivores so they could survive eating nuts,  berries ,plants , fish , many, many types of plants found in the forest.
Area wise some migrate but an area could be 10 square miles or 100 square miles . That's like asking the area a mountain lion covers . The answer is depends on the food supply.
Breeding wise is any ones guess but to sustain a population my guess is 2000 to 4000
View Quote
Game cams. Traffic cams. Dash cams. They are sitting, running, all the time.

Nuts and berries, huh? Do you know how many a giant hominid would have to eat to survive? A FUCKING LOT. This would make their range immense because they'd have to traverse a ton of area to keep sustenance (and the more they move, the more they eat). Try it sometime, go berry eating in your local woods. Or, they'd deplete a small area and die. What do they eat during the winter? Store stuff? Where? Tool makers? Where's their carts or berry stores for the hard months? Oh, do they travel to the equator during the cold months?

Where are the bones of the dead ones? Sick, weak, isolated ones? How have they never been predated by large animals, hit by cars/trucks, fallen off of cliffs, or killed each other? Are they the only species of mammal in the history of nature to avoid such calamities?

If they're seen in almost every state in this nation, even in ones where people occupy nearly every square mile of terrain and travel it extensively (like here in Ohio where reports are rampant), how in blue fuck have they not been shot, ran over, captured, photographed intensely, etc?

The rarest bird on the planet, one that lives in a single lake so remote people seldom even see it is widely viewable in full HD color by a simple google search. There are dead specimens in museums around the world. We have it's DNA, and know it's habits and taxonomy. Yet, a giant ape that wanders ALL of the United States leaves nothing but blurry pictures.

Same questions from the last 500 Bigfoot threads, btw.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/53154/IMG-1776-258400.JPG

Looked for Bigfoot out in the Atlantic today.

Didn't find him.

View Quote
Trust me they are out there.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:26:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Game cams. Traffic cams. Dash cams. They are sitting, running, all the time.

Nuts and berries, huh? Do you know how many a giant hominid would have to eat to survive? A FUCKING LOT. This would make their range immense because they'd have to traverse a ton of area to keep sustenance (and the more they move, the more they eat). Or, they'd deplete a small area and die. What do they eat during the winter? Store stuff? Where? Tool makers? Where's their carts or berry stores for the hard months? Oh, do they travel to the equator during the cold months?

Where are the bones of the dead ones? Sick, weak, isolated ones? How have they never been predated by large animals, hit by cars/trucks, fallen off of cliffs, or killed each other? Are they the only species of mammal in the history of nature to avoid such calamities?

If they're seen in almost every state in this nation, even in ones where people occupy nearly every square mile of terrain and travel it extensively (like here in Ohio where reports are rampant), how in blue fuck have they not been shot, ran over, captured, photographed intensely, etc?

The rarest bird on the planet, one that lives in a single lake so remote people seldom even see it is widely viewable in full HD color by a simple google search. There are dead specimens in museums around the world. We have it's DNA, and know it's habits and taxonomy. Yet, a giant ape that wanders ALL of the United States leaves nothing but blurry pictures.

Same questions from the last 500 Bigfoot threads, btw.
View Quote
Same as a gorilla , agree they would need a lot

Their  range varies depends on food sources and times of year . Many times they have been spotted near rivers eating fish.
Being nocturnal their  vision makes them excellent hunters during the night. They can ambush bedding deers , elk etc.. Actually finding food in my opinion isn't a strong case to prove they don't exist
since that would be fairly easy for them.

As to the bodies the areas they mostly live bones don't last long in that climate . As to being seen in every state . some people just lie about seeing them
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#11]
in 1997 i went with my brother and 2 other guys on a fishing trip to eagle lake in ontario canada.on the 3rd day of the trip,we decided to do a fly out 150 miles north to another lake.the guide that went with us with a native indian.this guide showed up at 6 am either already hammered or hurtin from the night before.anyway,we all got in the plane and took off.about 10 minutes into the flight,randy(the guide)was out like a light.after landing he woke up and we all pilled into some waiting boats.we fished this incredible lake for 4 hrs catching multiple trophy fish as well as several eaters.we had moved down the lake about 900 yrds from were we landed and randy said it was time for lunch!so,we went to the closest island and got all the cooking stuff and coolers out of the boat.randy started a fire and peeled those walleyes like bananas!lunch is done,were sitting there taking in the beauty when we here some noise coming from inside the island.randy advised us to get in the boat in case it was bears or moose.he said he had to take a shit and would be only a few minutes.a few minutes later,he comes out of the woods with a look on his face that was unexplained,gets in the boats very quick and immediately pins the outboard motor!my brother asked him what was goin on.he said nothing...a few minutes later he slows the boat,leans over the side and pukes.again,my bro asks if he is ok.at this point he is visibly shaking and says"we werent susposed to go there!..my brother looked perplexed and says"what do you mean"again randy says nothing..so,at this point its almost time to get picked up.now,were waiting at this dock and were telling the other guys what happened  and such when a huge noise on the opposite shore suddenly sounds(about 500 yds away)and 2 moose seem to hastily jump in the lake!..i was freaked out!we all just stood there quietly watching the moose when the sound of the incoming plane was heard.it landed,we got in and flew back to the lodge.once we got back,randy got out and quickly made his way to his vehicle and took off!he was m.i.a the last 2 days of the trip.we mentioned something to a guy that worked at the lodge and he "asked us to please not spread rumors"its bad for business!...well we left and everytime a bigfoot story comes up,it jogs my memory.....sorry so long
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Love Bigfoot threads.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
in 1997 i went with my brother and 2 other guys on a fishing trip to eagle lake in ontario canada.on the 3rd day of the trip,we decided to do a fly out 150 miles north to another lake.the guide that went with us with a native indian.this guide showed up at 6 am either already hammered or hurtin from the night before.anyway,we all got in the plane and took off.about 10 minutes into the flight,randy(the guide)was out like a light.after landing he woke up and we all pilled into some waiting boats.we fished this incredible lake for 4 hrs catching multiple trophy fish as well as several eaters.we had moved down the lake about 900 yrds from were we landed and randy said it was time for lunch!so,we went to the closest island and got all the cooking stuff and coolers out of the boat.randy started a fire and peeled those walleyes like bananas!lunch is done,were sitting there taking in the beauty when we here some noise coming from inside the island.randy advised us to get in the boat in case it was bears or moose.he said he had to take a shit and would be only a few minutes.a few minutes later,he comes out of the woods with a look on his face that was unexplained,gets in the boats very quick and immediately pins the outboard motor!my brother asked him what was goin on.he said nothing...a few minutes later he slows the boat,leans over the side and pukes.again,my bro asks if he is ok.at this point he is visibly shaking and says"we werent susposed to go there!..my brother looked perplexed and says"what do you mean"again randy says nothing..so,at this point its almost time to get picked up.now,were waiting at this dock and were telling the other guys what happened  and such when a huge noise on the opposite shore suddenly sounds(about 500 yds away)and 2 moose seem to hastily jump in the lake!..i was freaked out!we all just stood there quietly watching the moose when the sound of the incoming plane was heard.it landed,we got in and flew back to the lodge.once we got back,randy got out and quickly made his way to his vehicle and took off!he was m.i.a the last 2 days of the trip.we mentioned something to a guy that worked at the lodge and he "asked us to please not spread rumors"its bad for business!...well we left and everytime a bigfoot story comes up,it jogs my memory.....sorry so long
View Quote
It's sounds like the moose were running from something they didn't want to tangle with .
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Guys an idiot. I captured the only one alive. Trained it to clean my house, even wears an apron.
View Quote
The big question is, does it have a green card or is it "undocumented"
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:22:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do.

I have a video camera that has way better resolution than a cell phone ready to be turned on at a moments notice to record my kills.

That's gotten pretty common. Probably half the people I know do it too.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Rob Lowe about got stump broke by a booger and still you all refuse to believe! 
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:48:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Believing in bigfoot requires setting aside rational thought.

For the most part it's a bunch of fools following a few liars and a couple of delusional people.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:51:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

For the most part it's a bunch of fools following a few liars and a couple of delusional people.
View Quote
Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Believing in bigfoot requires setting aside rational thought.

View Quote
Experiencing is believing, rational thought is just a tool and your knowledge, experience, beliefs, and mental filters uniquely constrain that tool.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Goonie goo goo.
View Quote
One must be of sufficient age to know that reference...
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:45:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Experiencing is believing, rational thought is just a tool and your knowledge, experience, beliefs, and mental filters uniquely constrain that tool.
View Quote
Stories don't rule out the overwhelming lack of evidence, and the lack of evidence is where rational thought crushes the concept.

It's far, far, far more likely that human beings experiences are susceptible to confirmation bias, filling in the blanks during stress or fear, or that they just are terrible witnesses. There's science behind all that, btw.

Believing in something isn't evidence, it's just belief.

Where's the bones, the bodies, the DNA, the fossil record, the unmistakable photographic proof? For so many to have seen, something that is real, it would be out there (and probably quite a bit of it). Hell, if it were real just based on the number of sightings we'd probably have them in zoos by now.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#22]
I cannot prove it does not exist
I cannot prove it does exist

Therefore I cannot argue either way, but I do believe its possible. stranger things have happen than discovering an undocumented species.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Stories don't rule out the overwhelming lack of evidence, and the lack of evidence is where rational thought crushes the concept.

It's far, far, far more likely that human beings experiences are susceptible to confirmation bias, filling in the blanks during stress or fear, or that they just are terrible witnesses. There's science behind all that, btw.

Where's the bones, the bodies, the DNA, the fossil record, the unmistakable photographic proof? For so many to have seen, something that is real, it would be out there (and probably quite a bit of it). Hell, if it were real just based on the number of sightings we'd probably have them in zoos by now.
View Quote
My answer is complex and I am confident that you will not accept the answer.  You also make many assumptions in your assertions that are not true.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They do exist LH, in fact I just got back from an expedition.
View Quote
The BS mantle has been passed.

Dazzle us... (with obfuscation and intentionally unverifiable "information")
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
You might as well believe in a flat earth or 9/11 being an inside government job.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:17:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My answer is complex and I am confident that you will not accept the answer.  You also make many assumptions in your assertions that are not true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is me, looking at swingset waiting for his next post.

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#27]
I know we're trying here but I don't see this thread being as epic as the last.  

Its going to be 8 pages of a circle jerk

"I have evidence!"

"where is it?"

"I can't show you"

"I don't believe you"

"thats because your brain won't let you man"
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Obfuscation goes with the domain.  My message is always the same, go out and see for yourself.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:25:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Have we progressed to the "the reason there is no biological evidence is because BF is an extra dimensional or supernatural boogeyman" stage yet?

That's the escape hatch for believers who know they're defending fiction... usually right after "I have conclusive evidence but I won't show you."
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Obfuscation goes with the domain.  My message is always the same, go out and see for yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, a non answer. Big surprise.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I know we're trying here but I don't see this thread being as epic as the last.  

Its going to be 8 pages of a circle jerk

"I have evidence!"

"where is it?"

"I can't show you"

"I don't believe you"

"thats because your brain won't let you man"
View Quote
I agree 100% with this post.

without killing one, nobody can prove without a doubt they exist. even with a body people would still question it.

that being said

nobody can prove without a doubt they dont exist either, nobody can say for 100% certainty they know every living species on the planet that lives on land. without that you cannot completely rule it out. (even if the chances are %0.00000000000001 that faction of a percentile is there)

therefore everyone will continue to argue.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
There's actually an over abundance of scientific evidence that they do exist . Most people that say there's no scientific evidence have never spent time researching it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There's actually an over abundance of scientific evidence that they do exist . Most people that say there's no scientific evidence have never spent time researching it.
View Quote
Bingo!  Your right, only someone that has ventured to explore it would know that is a true statement.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Have we progressed to the "the reason there is no biological evidence is because BF is an extra dimensional or supernatural boogeyman" stage yet?

That's the escape hatch for believers who know they're defending fiction... usually right after "I have conclusive evidence but I won't show you."
View Quote
You have to take out the folklore , the eyewitnesses , the UFO's the supernatural aspect of it and just study the science of a creature like this .
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Bingo!  Your right, only someone that has ventured to explore it would know that is a true statement.
View Quote
I'm someone who won't claim they have seen one or even heard one but I researched  the science side of the issue .

The evidence of a bipedal creature living in North America regardless of what anyone wants to call it tips in favor of it existing .
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who says I've never spent time researching it? Why do you think I'm so consistent and interested in this subject? It could be that in doing that research I learned that there is absolutely ZERO credible, verifiable scientific evidence for a giant hominid in the Americas. None. Not a fucking scratch.

If there were, I'd be here arguing on your side.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
listen I want bigfoot to be real as much as the next person but this part in bold is complete bullshit.   There are maybe 2 or 3 videos out there that are interesting but really don't prove anything.   If there was any proof it would be everywhere, people shouldn't have to dig through 12 different forums or 4 pages on google search.  

If the evidence is there show us, but no one ever comes up with anything.   If you did the research then share with the class.  

I actually do think its possible for bigfoot to exist, but I'm thinking more north west and western canada, not every state and every patch of trees like some people believe.    Again, I think its possible but highly unlikely, the evidence is not there.    Also how many more muddydogs/OK are out there peddling bullshit to anyone that will listen to his tall tales?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm someone who won't claim they have seen one or even heard one but I researched  the science side of the issue .

The evidence of a bipedal creature living in North America regardless of what anyone wants to call it tips in favor of it existing .
View Quote
There are a few expeditions coming up in your neck of the woods, starting next month.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Who says I've never spent time researching it? Why do you think I'm so consistent and interested in this subject? It could be that in doing that research I learned that there is absolutely ZERO credible, verifiable scientific evidence for a giant hominid in the Americas. None. Not a fucking scratch.

View Quote
I really hate the whole "the evidence is there but you just need to spend time researching it"

fuck that if I found some evidence after researching I'd be spreading that info everywhere but no one shares a fucking thing.   I don't come to these threads to troll people or argue, I want to believe but its always the same campfire stories over and over with the flashlight under the chin.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
links?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have spent many wasted hours with 3 different groups. I really wanted to believe, I wanted to believe my friends actually saw something amazing. BUT I went in pretty skeptical and while other considered themselves skeptical, they were wishful thinkers more than anything else.. Moneymaker and his cult DO NOT like real skepticism. Want to be alienated and have a piece of shit like him try to character assassinate? Be skeptical of shaky evidence.

There is no evidence but wishful thinking.

I truly hope you guys found somethingthough. I really do
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:00:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Guys an idiot. I captured the only one alive. Trained it to clean my house, even wears an apron.
View Quote
Yeah! Great! But does it put out?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then I guess I'm perplexed because I've done the same and reached a different conclusion .

I tend to stay away from the eyewitness accounts . I won't say  all these people are lying but many  are. It's just human nature to do so.
Others are misidentification and just their eyes playing tricks on them . I won't lie and I do enjoy hearing or reading about them but I place them as possible .

Have you spent anytime reading or watching Dr Meldrums  lectures on this subject ?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Prior to trump getting in office I generally believed the bigfoot threads had more truth in them than what politicians let fall out of their mouth.

Pick on bigfoot threads all you want, elected officials have taught a whole lot of folks that it is more likely to find a bigfoot in the woods than an honest politician.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

listen I want bigfoot to be real as much as the next person but this part in bold is complete bullshit.   There are maybe 2 or 3 videos out there that are interesting but really don't prove anything.   If there was any proof it would be everywhere, people shouldn't have to dig through 12 different forums or 4 pages on google search.  

If the evidence is there show us, but no one ever comes up with anything.   If you did the research then share with the class.  

I actually do think its possible for bigfoot to exist, but I'm thinking more north west and western canada, not every state and every patch of trees like some people believe.    Again, I think its possible but highly unlikely, the evidence is not there.    Also how many more muddydogs/OK are out there peddling bullshit to anyone that will listen to his tall tales?
View Quote
I actually don't get into the videos much.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#47]
I think it would be really fucking cool if one or more of these creatures existed. But, i have to side with the no evidence group on this one. How in the world has a creature this big, not been found (dead or alive,) shot/hunted, left skeletal remains, dung, etc.. I'm not a scientist, and correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we know of every single land creature on this planet? Maybe 100 years ago, it would be more believable, but with all the technology these days & population growth into areas that were once uninhabited, I just can't see it. Occam's razor & all that.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There are a few expeditions coming up in your neck of the woods, starting next month.
View Quote
Believe me I wish I had the time but this is the busiest time at my work .

I'll have more time in the fall if the expeditions are going on?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:11:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Fool, Liar or Delusional.

If your a "believer" you almost certainly fit one of those three camps.

If you play the "well it can't be ruled out" camp then your bordering the fool boundary.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I have spent many wasted hours with 3 different groups. I really wanted to believe, I wanted to believe my friends actually saw something amazing. BUT I went in pretty skeptical and while other considered themselves skeptical, they were wishful thinkers more than anything else.. Moneymaker and his cult DO NOT like real skepticism. Want to be alinentated and have a piee of shit like him try to character assassinate? Be skeptical of shaky evidence.

There is no evidence but wishful thinking.
View Quote
I have had a similar experience as you with different results, but at least you tested it for yourself.  Where the groups all in Florida or different places?
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top