Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics not loading.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#2]
So what went wrong?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#3]
First wife was a stripper, second a nurse.

I'll keep the nurse over the stripper.

Any kids involved?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you finished making poor life choices?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:45:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Will you be crashing a wedding with your best bro this weekend?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Wouldn't that 'dream vacation to the west Texas desert' have been cheaper than this shit?  
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yea, ARF curse right?  Or a don't get married to a nurse thread
View Quote

Already faced that curse & the current old lady just passed here NCLEX boards. Sad to say I don't learn from experience.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#8]
What kind of lube did her attorney bring?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:47:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Good luck.
I hope your not footing the bill at $1k an hour like I did.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#10]
How about

just dont get married!

After round two! Dont think I will ever do round three.

Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Do you think you should be paying attention to what's going on where you are,
Rather than chatting online with dudes?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:54:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I've heard that rape victims often go to a happy place until it's over.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:54:11 AM EDT
[#13]
It is going to hurt. Make it quick and don't get hung up on the small stuff. She most likely has some some shit on her list that she doesn't care about; but she knows important to you. Blow them off and move on.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:00:45 AM EDT
[#14]
1 kid joint custody right now, no pics of ex I deleted them ALL- her new bf is a guy that's 14 years older than her and she he cheated on his 4th wife with my soon to be ex.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nah, he's gonna get fucked either way.  Might as well make it amusing.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:01:33 AM EDT
[#16]
-nm-
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#17]
I remember last time I was in one of those.

The therapist said, Midcap, this is a safe place. A place where we can feel free sharing our feelings. Think of my office as a nest in a tree of trust and understanding. We can say anything here.

Then I said, Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And, uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think, well, maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? What, I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#18]
You know why divorce is so expensive??

It's worth it
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It is going to hurt. Make it quick and don't get hung up on the small stuff. She most likely has some some shit on her list that she doesn't care about; but she knows important to you. Blow them off and move on.
View Quote
Yea but she is wanting to keep most of the marital property so I'm like "pay me bitch"
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:05:29 AM EDT
[#21]
My first wife is/was a nurse.  It didn't work out.  Current wife is a nurse.  It is working out.  YMMV
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Nothing going on right now, mediator seeing her and her lawyer while I wait at about $300 an hour
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The therapist said, Midcap, this is a safe place. A place where we can feel free sharing our feelings. Think of my office as a nest in a tree of trust and understanding. We can say anything here.

Then I said, Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And, uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think, well, maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? What, I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
View Quote
I knew this was gonna get posted.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Nothing going on right now, mediator seeing her and her lawyer while I wait at about $300 an hour
View Quote
I hope you have a lawyer...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#25]
In Florida, the content of a mediation is completely confidential (unless of course a crime is committed or threatened). It's a good bet KY is the same. If the mediator catches you posting on the internet, she could complain to the judge, and you could be facing contempt. I can't give legal advice in your state, but if you were my client and in my state, I would tell you to delete this thread.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yea but she is wanting to keep most of the marital property so I'm like "pay me bitch"
View Quote
Pots, pans, and bedsheets are cheaper to get at Target than at a $300/hour mediation.  My attorney told me that up front.  I wish I had listened.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Maybe if you were not on your phone so much the marriage would have worked.

Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Pots, pans, and bedsheets are cheaper to get at Target than at a $300/hour mediation.  My attorney told me that up front.  I wish I had listened.
View Quote
Lot more than that trust me, he'll im in one conference room and they are in another- lots of issues
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Why?

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Maybe if you were not on your phone so much the marriage would have worked.

View Quote
Maybe if I hadn't worked to provide too I guess- took her 6 years of no work to finish college
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm trying to finalize my divorce so I can start working on my next one..
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#32]
I'll do a second marriage someday hopefully but no freaking more than that!
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:19:48 AM EDT
[#33]
I can't believe no one has asked yet... did you pepper your angus before you went in? 

Also were you allowed to bring lube or does your state require you to take it dry?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:19:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lot more than that trust me, he'll im in one conference room and they are in another- lots of issues
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck man.  BTDT. Not fun.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'll do a second marriage someday hopefully but no freaking more than that!
View Quote
Well, you know, the definition of second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

-George Will
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Good luck, hopefully she gets half or less since she cheated.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:23:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Horse chick
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#39]
If I'd killed her the day I'd met her I'd be getting out of jail about now....just saying.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Shouldn't you be paying attention!?

Edit: seen the question has been asked already
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Are you going to be pitching for the other team now?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nah, he's gonna get fucked either way.  Might as well make it amusing.
View Quote
Just sayin might want to pay attention,
If I could do my divorce decree again many things would be different.
Some shit I thought "no biggie" turned out to be bigly biggie.

I think that is a lawyer tactic, ramble on and on about technical minutiae then just breeze over important details and move on to blah blah blah
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Wouldn't that 'dream vacation to the west Texas desert' have been cheaper than this shit?  
View Quote
There's a lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. 
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yea, ARF curse right?  Or a don't get married to a nurse thread
View Quote

Last part. They tend to have high levels of the cray.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:40:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
1 kid joint custody right now, no pics of ex I deleted them ALL- her new bf is a guy that's 14 years older than her and she he cheated on his 4th wife with my soon to be ex.
View Quote
Sounds like your wife craves for romance and believes the grass is greener on the other side.  Sh*t like that happens all the time and then they end up in a trailer home.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Maybe if I hadn't worked to provide too I guess- took her 6 years of no work to finish college
View Quote

lol

You're are/were her personal slot machine, time to pay out.....

The kid's just insurance they she has income for the next 18 years, or whatever....

She sounds evil as fuck.....congratulations....
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dr?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top