BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:17:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck off, muzzie.  We value not being blown up.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:18:39 AM EDT
[#2]
America accepts anybody who wants to assimilate and become American.  Maybe try that before whining?  Become American...You know?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:20:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Tough.

America is all about becoming American, not being special and making little versions of the country you just immigrated from.

You're doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Muh feelz from CNN

http://i.imgur.com/ZQoM4QP.png

(CNN)They fled terror, tyranny and persecution in search of a better life for themselves and their families. They believed that the United States would offer them that life -- that the country formed by immigrants would welcome them with open arms.

As the legality of President Trump's travel ban is debated, CNN spoke with Muslims who came to the United States between 1982 and 2014. We asked them about current attitudes and policies toward Muslims and refugees, why they came to America -- and what their hopes are for the future.

They believed America valued diversity and they embraced its ideals. They came with high hopes and great expectations.

Challenges include being suspected of terrorism, delays and questions at airports, and a feeling of being judged by a name, religion or choice of clothing.

As tension increases and the country deals with disagreement and division, Muslim refugees worry they might always be perceived as the "others."

Link to muh feelz interviews lambasting you for being racist and bigoted: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/26/us/resettled-refugees-america-views/index.html
View Quote

We do not want you here
We do not need you here
You will soon be sent back to the hell YOU and YOUR KIND CREATE NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO.

America was not founded for all peoples, it was not founded to be a dumpster for human trash.

It was founded for a handful of reasons namely to "secure the blessings of Liberty for OURSELVES and OUR Posterity". For us and ours not you and yours or some other group of aliens.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:26:56 AM EDT
[#5]
We already have some perfectly good religions here where women have to wear a hat to show they are submissive, and they are really against blowing up innocent people. She should join one of them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:27:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:30:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Burn your Korans and take off your silly bed sheets and we can start having a talk.

But, as long as you take on the roll of being ruled by the book of hate and submissive to laws
other then laws of the United States, FUCK OFF !!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My main issue with that is their indifference or desire for shitty replacements. You invite people into your home, you don't leave the door open 24/7 for whoever feels like stepping inside but I see leftists put sigbs like this outside their own houses but their doors are shut https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG-1341-239794.JPG
View Quote
They want low IQ fools that they can control, they have no need for high IQ, innovative, self reliant people.

Good, such signs will make it easy when the day of the helicopters comes.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:35:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
ITT we see anonymous keyboard badasses happily wishing ill on innocent people.

Obviously Islam is causing a lot of problems for the world, and I support making difficult and complicated decisions to protect our society from the effects of Islamic doctrine, including the travel ban. That doesn't mean we should gleefully celebrate their pain.

I'll wait for someone to call me a snowflake for not joining the circlejerk of internet hardassery.
View Quote
Wrong, we should as they celebrate our misfortunes/pain/murder.

"Moral superiority" is one of the greatest lies in the last 100 years.

Fuck these savages, they can be victims among their own kind.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:37:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This post = nail on head.

Add that no other group has been known to hold values deeply in conflict with those that Americans collectively hold.

Most people came here to escape collapsing governments, war, famine and religious persecution.
Few if any came here with the intent on promoting all of the above.
View Quote
"Intent" is not needed for anything, end results are what matters and when you allow in a group that votes 80% plus for marxists, that is what they support and are voting for, keep them out and keep their bad habits out as well.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:41:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
America accepts anybody who wants to assimilate and become American.  Maybe try that before whining?  Become American...You know?
View Quote
We should clearly STOP accepting maybe 95% of the people that we allow in.

We do not need more people, let alone "victims", welfare bums, and future dem voters to befoul our nation.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:52:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Diversity is a stupid value.

No country has ever really benefited from diversity.  At best, they've coped with it.  At worse, it's torn them apart.  It's never in the history of humanity been a strength.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#13]
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that lord zero banned the same terrorists I mean mooslums from the same third world shit holes what, 11 times? And no one cared. But when Trump does the same exact thing he's literally Hitler. I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 6:56:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No country has ever really benefited from diversity.  At best, they've coped with it.  At worse, it's torn them apart.  It's never in the history of humanity been a strength.
View Quote
The problem is how are you going to put the genie back in the bottle? We can't go back to the 1950s, though some Arfcommers would dearly love to, and it appears that the 'D' word is here to stay. Maybe when the pendelum stops swinging so hard, a clear solution will present itself.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:10:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fuck off back to bumfuckistan.
View Quote
And don't come back.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The problem is how are you going to put the genie back in the bottle? We can't go back to the 1950s, though some Arfcommers would dearly love to, and it appears that the 'D' word is here to stay. Maybe when the pendelum stops swinging so hard, a clear solution will present itself.
View Quote
We cope with what we've got and we stop importing people who will not assimilate.  

What we don't do is go prattling on about how "diversity is our strength".  No person with any knowledge of history believes that.

We are being destroyed by what amounts to an idiotic marketing slogan. Unfortunately, most of our population simply lacks the knowledge of history to understand this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:19:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Uh........refugees.............many of us don't trust Muslims for the very reasons you left your fucking country.................dumbasses.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:21:21 AM EDT
[#18]
The Muslims and the Latinos both have the same problem. Unlike every other wave of immigrants. They don't actually want to BE AMERICAN.

They want America to change for them....
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:22:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Unfuck your region and turn it into an even greater place than we have here, we don't need any more fuck here.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:22:50 AM EDT
[#20]
I just say "I don't like that culture, I don't care about diversity, and I don't care if somehow my view point negatively affects me."

to which anyone I'm talking to says "That's racist/xenophobic/etc."

Then I reply "Ok."

This is how nearly 100% of my interactions with diversity suicide cultists go.

I used to get worked up about it. Now I don't give a shit.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#21]
If not for the rapey-stabby-bomby stuff, we might "welcome" them.

ETA: We need a simple word to describe driving a vehicle into a crowd of people.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:29:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Muh feelz from CNN

They believed America valued diversity and they embraced its ideals. They came with high hopes thought they were special snowflakes and great expectations. of free welfare for life
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

ETA: We need a simple word to describe driving a vehicle into a crowd of people.
View Quote
Eh, they're technically Asian. So those might not be terrorist attacks.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Go back home.

And no - here isn't your home.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they were really East Asian, they wouldn't be able to hit the crowd even if they tried.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I used to live next to some muslims, straight from palestine.

NEVER ONCE in the 3.5 years that I lived next to them did they do anything to try and integrate themselves into the community.  Not one single time.  They kept to themselves and didn't do much other than the women sometimes going on walks through the neighborhood.  They also did a shitty job of keeping up their yard -- always had bikes laying in the grass and they had a huge old-style big-screen projection TV sitting in their side yard for months.
View Quote
Did you ever once knock on their door and bring them a stuffed goats head?  No of course not.  That's what they were waiting for. 
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:36:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Every single group that has ever come to these shores has been treated like shit by those already here. You aren't special. Be good Americans, give us some good food and a reason to throw and "ethnic" party and get drunk, and in a generation you get to treat the next group like shit.
View Quote

LOL.  Eid on par with Cinco De Mayo?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:36:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If not for the rapey-stabby-bomby stuff, we might "welcome" them.

View Quote
Autocide?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If they were really East Asian, they wouldn't be able to hit the crowd even if they tried.
View Quote
No one would have ever known what happened.

"In today's news, a car appears to have accidentally driven off the London Bridge. There were no casualties so police are ruling out terrorist attack as the motive. The driver was yelling "Arrahu Akbar!" as he plunged into the river."

I presume 100% scored math homework would have floated up to the surface.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:41:30 AM EDT
[#30]
That kitchen looks bigger than my house.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:41:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I was in Asia for business and there were three attacks all unrelated to each other. I got called back over it. One in Indonesian, one in the Philippines, and one in India.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/71/cf/f9/71cff9d8acfcaa2ddf1288312ff11d5e.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think we can all be honest and say that the majority of non-arab muslims are not the problem

The arabs are the problem. Unfortunately, the non-arabs get dragged down.
I was in Asia for business and there were three attacks all unrelated to each other. I got called back over it. One in Indonesian, one in the Philippines, and one in India.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/71/cf/f9/71cff9d8acfcaa2ddf1288312ff11d5e.jpg
There's something in the rice!  They're trying to shoot that rice! 
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:42:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Wrong!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There's something in the rice!  They're trying to shoot that rice! 
View Quote

It's weird, though. All these terrorist attacks, in different parts of the world, from different cultures and races... I just wish there was some pattern we could figure out!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:45:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Islam is cancer.

Do you want cancer?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I wouldn't mind muzzies if I didn't have this nagging fear they wanted to kill me or that they may possibly explode.
View Quote
Now, wherever did you get THAT idea?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My main issue with that is their indifference or desire for shitty replacements. You invite people into your home, you don't leave the door open 24/7 for whoever feels like stepping inside but I see leftists put sigbs like this outside their own houses but their doors are shut https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG-1341-239794.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More like people are starting to realize that "diversity" is just code for replacement/displacement of Whites.
In this house we virtue signal but you better fucking never ask us for anything.

If I lived near them I'd be knocking on their door every week asking for a few eggs, stick of butter, cup of sugar, all that kinda shit to piss them off. I bet they'd get sick of it and take the propaganda down. Or just get violent like liberals love to do. 
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:51:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Lol, for one thing, as foreign muslims, they in all likelyhood do NOT value Liberal or traditional definitions of "diversity."  They come from extremely intolerant cultures and an extremely bigotted religion that they want to practice here.  Would CNN sympathize with Nazis if they were coning here fleeing worse Nazis?  

Secondly, nothing I read there, at least in the excerpt, says anything that negates our openness to other cultures.  America is diverse, period.  It's not a debatable thing, it's not something that goes away cause fascist Liberals or manipulative Muslim apologists make claims that America is awful and racist.  The fact of America is, we are filled to the brim with varieties of races and cultures, and mostly getting along, moreso when we were aiming for the "Melting Pot", that the Libs are undermining for their " Tossed Salad" that breeds dangerous enclaves and undermines the unity of America and a common American culture and heritage.  

What these CNN muslims are basically saying is, if you use your brain, and notice that they look, dress, and practice the religion of a 7th century pedo-murderer, and of modern-day terorrists and your logic and acceptance of truth right before your eyes doesn't cave to Orwellian-doublethink, then you really aren't accepting of any immigrants.  

Their culture attacks us, literally, and while we nurse our wounds they call themselves the victims.  It's absurd.  It's morally corrupt.  Do they think Americans move to the middle east and cry about how "undiverse" they are?  Millions of muslims all over the world gladly cry out, "death to America, death to Israel.." The irony, as always, is palpable.
View Quote

Vxtip545 = Excellent post.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We cope with what we've got and we stop importing people who will not assimilate.  

What we don't do is go prattling on about how "diversity is our strength".  No person with any knowledge of history believes that.

We are being destroyed by what amounts to an idiotic marketing slogan. Unfortunately, most of our population simply lacks the knowledge of history to understand this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with the idea that diversity is a good thing, but also see that the reality of it is the exact opposite of what its proponents say. Balkanization is the inevitable outcome, from what I see happening if it continues as it is.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:53:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe by admitting people who are really being oppressed, not just living in a Third World shithole.

Start importing Coptics and we'll talk.

TC
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:55:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
ITT we see anonymous keyboard badasses happily wishing ill on innocent people.

Obviously Islam is causing a lot of problems for the world, and I support making difficult and complicated decisions to protect our society from the effects of Islamic doctrine, including the travel ban. That doesn't mean we should gleefully celebrate their pain.

I'll wait for someone to call me a snowflake for not joining the circlejerk of internet hardassery.
View Quote
Yes that happens a lot here.  Very much anger and scores to settle. 
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Maybe by admitting people who are really being oppressed, not just living in a Third World shithole.

Start importing Coptics and we'll talk.

TC
View Quote
The owner and workers at my local Gyro restaurant are Coptics, and Nashville has one of the largest Kurdish populations outside of the Middle East. They are great neighbors and I wish we had more of them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Diversity is a side gig.
We value people who want to be part, wholly, of the greatest country on the planet.
View Quote
Diversity is not valuable in cases that aren't "something comes along and wipes you out based on a variable" once in a while.

Muzzies claim diversity while they plan to wipe us out.

Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:00:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's weird, though. All these terrorist attacks, in different parts of the world, from different cultures and races... I just wish there was some pattern we could figure out!
View Quote

Are you aware..

It's people in this world with a severe stupid condition that causes them to be that ignorant!?!?
My mother, for instance is not one of those people. She is a truck driver. Well a pick-up.. She has a bad back, but not from driving a truck into people.
I am not one of those people. I am 5'10" and work out..  side of my house. I weigh bout treefiddy and can bench press a case of cheese puffs.
I dare you to say that to someone I know and then back it up. But no, you are probably just an internet tough guy.
Me too. And Ancestry.com said I'm part Amish, so look out. Man.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:02:10 AM EDT
[#45]
That was touching. No, really I mean it...now go back to goatfuckastan!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I agree with the idea that diversity is a good thing, but also see that the reality of it is the exact opposite of what its proponents say. Balkanization is the inevitable outcome, from what I see happening if it continues as it is.
View Quote
No, "diversity" in and of itself is not a "good thing".  It's something that can be worked around as long as you aren't stupid, but it really does not inherently add anything to society.  People in one region with vastly different outlooks and values has historically been a recipe for civil war, not a recipe for a healthy society.  Those are just the facts.

We can cope with our current levels of diversity.  But that's exactly what we'll be doing ... coping.  We certainly can not continue to allow current levels of unassimilated immigration without ultimately tearing the country apart.  And of all the areas from which we allow immigration, Islamic regions make the least sense.  It is a culture most at odds with Western values and the most resistant to assimilation.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fuck off back to bumfuckistan.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:09:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Diversity for us, not for them
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Our immigration policy crossed the line from "self-destructive" to "suicidal" ages ago.

Quoted:
I agree with the idea that diversity is a good thing...
Why? We did rather well without it for a very long time. Why, all of a sudden, do we need diversity to be successful?

Quoted:
History presents a curious lack of examples of the "success" of diversity.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No, "diversity" in and of itself is not a "good thing".  It's something that can be worked around as long as you aren't stupid, but it really does not inherently add anything to society.  People in one region with vastly different outlooks and values has historically been a recipe for civil war, not a recipe for a healthy society.  Those are just the facts.

We can cope with our current levels of diversity.  But that's exactly what we'll be doing ... coping.  We certainly can not continue to allow current levels of unassimilated immigration without ultimately tearing the country apart.  And of all the areas from which we allow immigration, Islamic regions make the least sense.  It is a culture most at odds with Western values and the most resistant to assimilation.
View Quote
I think he was saying if they DO assimilate.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top