BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:49:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a dangerous city.

Good thing his buddy was so effective at administering first aid.

He fucking sat there and let his friend bleed all over the sidewalk, like an idiot.
View Quote
To give him credit he probably didn;t know who he was at that point of time.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:49:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Watching that video, I thought that guy was DRT.

Shit does NOT look good.
View Quote
No it does not.

I have been to New Orleans once.
I will never go there again, ever.

Fucking stinking shithole full of people with nothing but bad intentions.
I have never seen such a rotten cesspool, and I have been to every major city in the Southern USA.
New Orleans is America's black eye, even worse than Detroit.

Sorry Midcap, I do like you but that city........
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No it does not.

I have never seen such a rotten cesspool, and I have been to every major city in the Southern USA.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit does NOT look good.
No it does not.

I never knew that NOLA was actually that bad - this thread is very eye opening to me.

I've never been there though.

It sounds like it might actually BE worse than Detroit, and I am originally from Detroit.

(Thing about Detroit is, the real bad areas are mostly just hollowed out shells today - there literally just aren't that many people left to kill anymore).
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:55:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anywhere black folks congregate there will be trouble for white people.  That's just the way it is.

That said, New Orleans is America's Anus and needs another, more complete cleansing. New Orleans has "0" redeeming qualities.  No culture, no class, no tradition worth
casting a backwards glance at. 
View Quote
You forgot about Looty.

Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No it does not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit does NOT look good.
No it does not.

I don't live there anymore..no worries.

I'd move to Metairie, but not back to NOLA.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn.

Did we just watch a video of agonal respiration?
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:01:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I never knew that NOLA was actually that bad - this thread is very eye opening to me.

It sounds like it might actually BE worse than Detroit, and I am originally from Detroit.

(Thing about Detroit is, the real bad areas are mostly just hollowed out shells today - there literally just aren't that many people left to kill anymore).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit does NOT look good.
No it does not.

The thing about NOLA is that there is no where that you can go in which is not close to a bad part of town.

Go look at a crime map, literally it's wide spread and everywhere.

Me and my business partner were coming back from a meeting at Canal Place.

While waiting in traffic at a light on canal, there was a shooting across the neutral ground from us.

Our windows were down and we heard the shots.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:02:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't know if it's been posted yet but one of the worthless cunts turned himself in.

link
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Damn.

View Quote
What you watched is a video of a kid that won't do much time for a serious crime.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don't know if it's been posted yet but one of the worthless cunts turned himself in.

link
View All Quotes
Quoted:

link
"We know who the others are," Harrison said after Paul surrendered. He added that "it's just a matter of time" before detectives obtain arrest warrants and track down the remaining three suspects.

Paul was booked at the Orleans Justice Center jail at about 6:30 p.m. with second-degree robbery and possession with intent to distribute false drugs, according to jail records.
wat?
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit does NOT look good.
No it does not.

Yes there is, local news I remember off the top of my head. 3 shot in Greek town. Pregnant chick pulls up to her house, shot 5 times by man who was standing on her porch. Body's found in the trunk of burned out car's. I imagine the newscasters all go home and get drunk.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:06:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

wat?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link
"We know who the others are," Harrison said after Paul surrendered. He added that "it's just a matter of time" before detectives obtain arrest warrants and track down the remaining three suspects.

Paul was booked at the Orleans Justice Center jail at about 6:30 p.m. with second-degree robbery and possession with intent to distribute false drugs, according to jail records.
wat?
Ha, I thought the OP was posted long before then, didn't open it, just watched the video.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:10:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Used to go to NO all the time until the one time.

We were on Canal and me and my 4 other white buddies watched a dude park his car on Canal, run over to a bus stop and shoot a dude 3 times at the bus stop. He jumped back in his car and drove off. We got the plate number and description.

We went a few blocks and found some NOPD officers and told them we had info about the shooting.

"You boys should enjoy your stay and mind your own fucking business"

That was 2 days before Katrina hit
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:11:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes there is, local news I remember off the top of my head. 3 shot in Greek town. Pregnant chick pulls up to her house, shot 5 times by man who was standing on her porch. Body's found in the trunk of burned out car's. I imagine the newscasters all go home and get drunk.
View Quote
Yes, but I wonder what the stats are as compared to, say, Chicago today.

No, you did NOT hear me say Detroit was a safe city.

Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We were on Canal and me and my 4 other white buddies watched a dude park his car on Canal, run over to a bus stop and shoot a dude 3 times at the bus stop. He jumped back in his car and drove off. We got the plate number and description.

We went a few blocks and found some NOPD officers and told them we had info about the shooting.

View Quote
I was there pre Katrina and could not believe the lack of respect and general lawlessness of the area.
Thugs own the city and they make sure tourists know it.

Fuck that place.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Attackers should be treated like rabid dogs
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Attackers should be treated like rabid dogs
View Quote
Worse, animals do what animals do and rabid dogs have a disease causing their actions, these are allegedly human with no such mitigation.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:21:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not just a "nose bleed". The guy is in critical condition.
View Quote
Once he started breathing heavy/convulsing you could tell it was really serious.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:22:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I was there pre Katrina and could not believe the lack of respect and general lawlessness of the area.
Thugs own the city and they make sure tourists know it.

Fuck that place.
View Quote
They own every single major metropolitan area.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

link
View Quote
DeJuan Paul. When mamma names you DeJuan, you might as well be thrown in jail at birth.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:30:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Nagin's "Chocolate City" and all....wonder how his Hershey highway is doing in  prison...hopefully a busy freeway....
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:32:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Holy shit.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:33:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

link
View Quote
"Paul was booked at the Orleans Justice Center jail at about 6:30 p.m. with second-degree robbery and possession with intent to distribute
false drugs, according to jail records."

If that's what "2nd Degree Robbery" looks like I'd hate to see what 1st degree looks like
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:38:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"Paul was booked at the Orleans Justice Center jail at about 6:30 p.m. with second-degree robbery and possession with intent to distribute
false drugs, according to jail records."

If that's what "2nd Degree Robbery" looks like I'd hate to see what 1st degree looks like
View Quote
It would be Robbery 1 in Alabama. Robbery 2 is just when there is a group committing Robbery 3.

Don't matter though, even if they sentence them all to 20 years they'll be out in 3-5, tops.

ETA:

Just looked, Robbery 2 is correct in Louisiana.

Robbery 2

Robbery 1 only speaks upon reason to believe there is a weapon.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:44:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Sounds like Dejaun Paul and his team might have been selling fake drugs to tourists. An old trick to make money and see how much more money a victim has in their pockets before chasing them down and robbing them afterward. Most likely had something metal rolled up in has hand when he struck the victim.

Charge (Sta/Vio/Sub)
RS 14/64.4
SECOND DEGREE ROBBERY
06/26/2017
Disposition
HOLD-CT
Arrest Number
06/26/2017

Charge (Sta/Vio/Sub)
RS 40/971.1(C)
PWIT FALSE DRUGS
06/26/2017
Disposition
HOLD-CT
Arrest Number
06/26/2017
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:49:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They need private contractors
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If New Orleans really cared to stop this shit, they would have a bigger police presence in the tourist areas.
They need private contractors
yep, guys on ever corner and sniper overwatch.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:10:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What style? Notice how they didn't fight they grabbed and held.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We do a lot of 2 or 3 or 4 on one fighting in the dojo.  What you quickly realize as an attacker is the other attackers get in your way.  As the defender, you can use one attacker to block the others.  It isn't obvious/intuitive until you actually do that type of training.  

#1 thing to remember is not being in those places in the first place.

What style? Notice how they didn't fight they grabbed and held.
@Greenspan

Remember that when you grab someone, you are also anchoring yourself and limit your own mobility.  Ideally, I want to strike someone before they strike me.  Shift your body to avoid/parry any blows, and simultaneously hit them.  I study Russian Systema which blends traditional Russian (Sambo, etc) and Asian styles but in a very easy to learn format that stresses four key points:

1) Breathing

2) Relaxation

3) Posture

4) Continuous movement

[youtube]https://youtu.be/a27rN8Dy3nw[/youtube]
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Damn.

View Quote
Believe so.  Seen it many times on accident victims with head trauma.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:21:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:25:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Those gentlemen were raised a good bit different from most people you are likely to know.  They clearly have practice working together and have no compunction dishing out violence. Their gang affiliation and experience likely trumps any training you can think of.  At best, most of us have only "war gamed" such situations.  Do not underestimate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  I wouldn't want to go up against CIA field agents, Secret Service, KGB/FSB, etc, people who practice this stuff for a living.  I'm less worried about garden-variety white or black thugs.  
Those gentlemen were raised a good bit different from most people you are likely to know.  They clearly have practice working together and have no compunction dishing out violence. Their gang affiliation and experience likely trumps any training you can think of.  At best, most of us have only "war gamed" such situations.  Do not underestimate.
I didn't grow up around blacks so I view every one of them suspiciously, because I can't read them.  Whites I'm familiar enough with to gauge their body language well.  Fortunately, NH has < 1% blacks.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:27:12 AM EDT
[#31]
I lived there for nine years, starting in the late 80s, when it was the murder capital of the US.  I figured Katrina had flushed all the bad shit out, but obviously not.

I went there in March for a concert with my GF.  I'm surprised nothing happened to us, we walked from the Hyatt Regency to the Smoothie King Center for the concert.  Only a couple blocks, but in that town, probably not the smartest thing I've ever done.

I won't be going back anytime soon.

LC
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:33:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Chances of recovery?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Critical condition, , hopefully the guy pulls through with no permanent problems.
Cold-cocked and fell his height face-first into the ground.  I'd love to be his life-insurance beneficiary right about now.

Sadly he may just be a vegetable, or even worse all fucked up physically and mentally but with it enough to know he is fucked up physically and mentally.
Yup.  Re-watching the video, he's in a deep coma on the side-walk.
Chances of recovery?  
It's hard to predict because you don't know how much trauma the brain sustained.  I've seen patients with similar appearing injuries suffer very different brain injuries with varying degrees of bleeding and bruising of the brain.  If he dies or is in a persistent vegetative state, I won't be surprised.  But he can also come out of it with relatively few long-term injuries.  I think he was knocked out by the punch and it does seem like his left shoulder contacts the ground first when he hits the ground.  The blood may all be nose/mouth from hitting the ground.  It would be interesting to follow to see the ultimate outcome.  The longer he's in a coma, the poorer the prognosis for meaningful recovery.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:34:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I lived there for nine years, starting in the late 80s, when it was the murder capital of the US.  I figured Katrina had flushed all the bad shit out, but obviously not.

I went there in March for a concert with my GF.  I'm surprised nothing happened to us, we walked from the Hyatt Regency to the Smoothie King Center for the concert.  Only a couple blocks, but in that town, probably not the smartest thing I've ever done.

I won't be going back anytime soon.

LC
View Quote
Nah all it did was like a Roomba with dog shit, it just spread it everywhere.

Look at where a lot of the "refugees" went. Houston and Birmingham, guess why they suck so much more now than they did.

Thanks NOLA.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:43:11 AM EDT
[#34]
I've been there 2 times in my life and that was 12 years ago. It was okay and the food was meh...  I'll never step foot in that hell hole.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:13:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

man, condition white is a bitch.
View Quote
Right!  

I wanna feel bad for those guys but there's just a big part of me that despises them for their weakness and naivety.  

Still want the dindu thugs to pay for this but that doesn't mean I can empathize with retards who go out to places where they then allow themselves to be victimized like this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:15:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Right!  

I wanna feel bad for those guys but there's just a big part of me that despises them for their weakness and naivety.  

Still want the dindu thugs to pay for this but that doesn't mean I can empathize with retards who go out to places where they then allow themselves to be victimized like this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right!  

Why? Why should you have to live your whole life in Condition Yellow? It didn't used to be like that here in the US.

The blame solely belongs to the thugs and those that coddle and support them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:16:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Went there to go to a great restaurant near City Park a couple weeks ago. Apparently, the locals seized control of two city blocks complete with no less than 100 quads/dirt bikes/etc. hauling ass down public roads. Ended up breaking a few laws in order to get the fuck out of the area and probably won't be back for a while. A Glock 19 wouldn't have helped at all. Something belt fed would've been more suitable.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:23:58 AM EDT
[#38]
I was there last week. I like going to Nola. I'll go again soon. I usually walk from the french quarter to the superdome area at night where the Hyatt is. I'm never drunk and try to project myself as someone that is ready to fight just for the hell of it. Just lucky so far.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:32:14 AM EDT
[#39]
I wish I had unlimited income to start an ACCURATE statistical database of racial crime stats. I'm beginning to think black on white crime is vastly higher than anyone knows.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:17:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This.
View Quote
Goddamn GD is getting racist.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:22:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Oh how did I know it would be Obamas wonderful PHD degree children before I watched.

Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:23:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Why? Why should you have to live your whole life in Condition Yellow? It didn't used to be like that here in the US.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right!  

Good post.  That area is very touristy as well.  Not "ghetto" at all.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:51:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I think a thread on how to fight in Mogadishu is more relevant for visiting NOLA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone needs to post a link the street robberies and you thread.

Something very similar almost happened to me a few years back. The three guys (fourth guy stayed in the car driving by) ran up on me and put me on the ground. Didn't hit me or anything, but one did hold a revolver to the back of my head while the others emptied my pockets. I was walking a couple blocks unarmed since I had been in a bar. Changed my views on the efficacy of those laws. They are all in prison now, but it could have been real bad for me.
I remember you posting about it.
I think a thread on how to fight in Mogadishu is more relevant for visiting NOLA.
Two in the chest, one in the head?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:54:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Cold-cocked and fell his height face-first into the ground.  I'd love to be his life-insurance beneficiary right about now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Critical condition, , hopefully the guy pulls through with no permanent problems.
That's kinda insensitive, man. I hope he pulls through. A young guy like him, if he has life insurance it's from work and his beneficiary is his mother.

I doubt his mother is looking forward to a payoff.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:56:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Welp, I hope he doesn't become a vegetable and makes a full recovery.  Looks like a moderate TBI though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welp, I hope he doesn't become a vegetable and makes a full recovery.  Looks like a moderate TBI though.
He displayed the posture commonly seen in TBIs. Not the feet, but the hands. The only reason I recognize it is because I learned about it here on arfcom.

I think a paramedic or fireman here described it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:56:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Good post.  That area is very touristy as well.  Not "ghetto" at all.
View Quote
Yep, which I said earlier. There is no such thing as a "safe space/safe zone" anymore.

Public Transit, Bike Lanes, Uber, Cheap Cars, etc. have seen to that.

Now the Ghetto comes to you.

Unless you are more than a tank of gas away from a city over 100k you ain't in a Safe Zone (meaning somewhere in the Dakotas, Wyoming, Montana, or Idaho).

When I retire thats where I'm going, or deep in the hills and hollers of Tennessee, Kentucky, or West Virginia.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:59:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Bienville Street is in the Tremme, its a bad side of the quarter that really isn't the quarter but lots of low income housing stuff and full of the "cities finest" nothing good happens in the quarter after midnight and nothing good ever happens in the tremme at all even during the brightest of days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
that must have been off the beaten path. 10:50pm and almost no traffic isnt the heart of the french quarter. Never get off the boat, man. 
Bienville Street. where ever that is.

Looks like it runs perpendicular to Bourbon St. Down close to a park on the water. Mostly parking lots.
Bienville Street is in the Tremme, its a bad side of the quarter that really isn't the quarter but lots of low income housing stuff and full of the "cities finest" nothing good happens in the quarter after midnight and nothing good ever happens in the tremme at all even during the brightest of days.
Maybe they saw HBO's "Treme (2010)" and thought they would see Steve Zahn and Michiel Huisman just hangin' out in "The Treme?"
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 4:03:12 AM EDT
[#48]
I'd rather walk in San Francisco's Tenderloin at 3:00 AM than walk in the tourist spots of NOLA after dark.

As fucked up as the Tenderloin is, people would most likely leave you alone.

NOLA, shit, it's like Detroit with better food.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 4:04:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
But drunk girls show their breasts there...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's so surprising about that? New Orleans has always been a hell hole. Between the gang bangers, thugs, cutthroats, and corrupt police and politicians I'm mystified why anyone would go there willingly. I've been there twice on business and didn't feel safe even carrying my duty weapon. A few years ago a DEA Supervisor was robbed and killed there while attending a conference. I've driven to Florida on vacation a coupe of times from Texas and always avoid New Orleans.

I still remember the scumbags that were relocated to Texas after Hurricane Katrina. Is no one else aware of the scum that infests New Orleans? Yeah, yeah, there are decent people there too. Just like there are in Chicago and Mogadishu, but, I don't go there either.
But drunk girls show their breasts there...
Sober girls walk around totally naked in San Francisco, of course most are rug eaters (some young and hot.)
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 4:20:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn.

There was a video posted here years ago of some crazy black guy who went into a dojo and picked a fight with the sensei. The guy was clearly nuts, but the sensei agreed to fight him. Well, you can guess what happened. The black guy got knocked on his ass and went into agonal respiration. People here insisted it was nothing to worry about. The guy was unconscious and in agonal respiration, and that is nothing to worry about?
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top