[#1]
My son had a similar couch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]
"SERENITY NOW"...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I was making corn on the cob and had 3/4 stick of butter left.
Turned my head for a second

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
some "good things" eventually develop past the equivalence of a six-year-old

others do not
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been repeatedly assured that keeping animals as pets is a personally rewarding and fulfilling experience
All good things in life come with *some* level of sacrifice.

others do not
I guess that's one way to look at it. I try not to live my life valuing things in a wholly utilitarian way.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Front fell off, I don't think that's gonna buff out
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah my boy did that a few times when he was younger. He learned to stay away from furniture and I learned not to let him have smaller toys in the house. In each instance he'd managed to get a toy stuck under the couch and then tried to dig to get it back.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#7]

My dog:
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#9]
GF at the time 20 years ago brought her part collie whatever over for the night

I turn the light on at 6 am to see the entire 12 x 20 bed room floor covered in perfectly torn and spaced charmin TP

it was like the pup ran laser grids on the floor until she ran outa paper

dog must have taken hours to do that...not in just one area but cover all she could see
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Daddy, look what the fucking cats did while you were out...
View Quote
Years ago my wife (GF at the time) and I came home to find our cat on top of a role of paper towels on the floor thrashing it and flinging paper everywhere we both looked at each other and said if we had not seen it with our own eye's we would have blamed the dog, the mess was so far flung.  Cat was going crazy and making a hell of a mess.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Fucking couches! They just don't make 'em as good as they used to.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I had a luthier tell me its common. He says with my level of woodworking skills, I can fix it. Looks like a winter project...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:24:59 PM EDT
[#15]
My Akita Tank use to guard the bedroom while the wife and I were at work. But somehow the confiture kept exploding. After two I just didn't trust the things anymore.

Never had another problem.

Pics of late guard dogs Tank (in attack mode watching me) and Niki.

Ed
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I guess that's one way to look at it. I try not to live my life valuing things in a wholly utilitarian way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been repeatedly assured that keeping animals as pets is a personally rewarding and fulfilling experience

others do not
I try not to as well, it's one of the reasons I decided to get married and raise children
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Can you say dog gone.

I went throght that once with a dog. Sorry i meant to say three sofas, a chair and numerous shoes. Dog gone.
I have this one now. Daddy's little girl

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#18]
poor dag got caught in the couch explosion, lucky he wasn't hurt.

have your ruled out terrorism yet?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I try not to as well, it's one of the reasons I decided to get married and raise children
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

others do not
I must be all fucked up. I did both.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Yep.  I know the feeling bro
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Roommate( Dumbass) took his lab and went home for Thanksgiving. He and the dog came back home and brought all the leftovers (20 pound turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and gravy) and stashed them in the fridge. I told him to get that nasty shit out of the fridge in mid December. On my birthday (12/20) I went to work at 0900. Dumbass (who worked with me) came on at noon. Dumbass tossed the Thanksgiving leftovers into the garbage can and left it there when he went to work. Dumbasses dog knocked over the can and ate the entire fucking mess. I got off work at 4:30 and got home to find this.

I got the poor mutt a big bowl of water, and a bowl of food; and took him for a walk. Then I called Dumbass (who had to work until midnight) and told him "You have one hell of a mess to clean up." And went to visit my parents for a few days.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top