Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2017 12:27:56 PM EDT
Beginning of a series. You'll already know some of this, but I learned some things.

Antifa Article
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:37:46 PM EDT
[#1]
From the article:  

"Antifa prefers to remain anonymous.  They have a big fear of their enemies finding out who they are."

This single line is what exposes the Antifa cause as being an evil one.  If you are doing what's good and right, there is no need to hide your face.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:56:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From the article:  

"Antifa prefers to remain anonymous.  They have a big fear of their enemies finding out who they are."

This single line is what exposes the Antifa cause as being an evil one.  If you are doing what's good and right, there is no need to hide your face.
View Quote

BINGO
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
First rule of Antifa.
You don't talk about Antifa.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
From the article:  

View Quote
Exactly!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting.  Tag for more discussion later when I have more time. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#6]
interesting article.  some interesting organization/tactics they have pre-determined.

Attachment Attached File

Antifa does have a set group of obligations that they expect all their members to follow. From my research I have found these to be uniform across the country. Most of their obligations are about disruption and intimidation.

The first thing Antifa groups must do is gather personal information on those they deem “the enemy” in their local area and release that information to the public to cause fear among their enemies. This also includes releasing information about the target’s family and work. Antifa are expected to harass their targets and try to disrupt their daily lives. SWATTing (using Skype to call the police and report a hostage situation or a murder at the victim’s house) and false reports to get the person fired from their jobs are just a couple of examples of the tactics that Antifa uses. They believe that people who don’t have the same ideas that they do are not entitled to a life. As one Antifa member put it, “revolution is messy”.

The second of the Antifa’s tenets is to oppose and disrupt any gathering of any group deemed “the enemy” by any means necessary. This means to show up to any rally, meet, or event held by a group they don’t agree with. This includes up to using violence and intimidation to disperse the gathering.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Antifa Recruiting Efforts

Antifa does not recruit by the open, public model. This is to prevent infiltration and to help keep the membership roles a secret.

They call their recruiting a “closed collective approach”. New members are not allowed to take part in any meeting or planning session until they are fully vetted. Antifa use this technique to weed out undercover informants that they fear that the US Government is trying to place in their groups.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I was immediately put off by the authors ignorance regarding the fact that "media" requires the plural form "have" not "has."  Didn't everyone take Latin from Jesuits in High School?

Seriously, great article.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#9]
One question I have about these antifa people... are they expecting an armed fight?
in other words, are they gearing up to battle the right or are they just looking to make life miserable?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Part 2 posted to Twitter 5 minutes ago
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One question I have about these antifa people... are they expecting an armed fight?
in other words, are they gearing up to battle the right or are they just looking to make life miserable?
View Quote
They have been arming and "training"
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
From the article:  

View Quote
So, whenever police hide their faces, it's safe to assume that they're doing evil?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah I saw that.. and that's the main point of my question. 
If they think a standup fight with us is winnable, they are delusional. And I don't mean to sound all "internet badass" but these guys are years behind most of us on training. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#14]

They call their recruiting a “closed collective approach”. New members are not allowed to take part in any meeting or planning session until they are fully vetted. Antifa use this technique to weed out undercover informants that they fear that the US Government is trying to place in their groups.
View Quote

That should do it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
John Brown Gun Club

Phoenix John Brown Gun Club- Range Day
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
What's sad is that most of them have time for training, no matter how much we may laugh at it, solely because we have work and family obligations.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What's sad is that most of them have time for training, no matter how much we may laugh at it, solely because we have work and family obligations.
View Quote
I just hope they start before winter. I hate fighting in the cold 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Good read, thanks
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
interesting article.  some interesting organization/tactics they have pre-determined.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/373018/antifa-237920.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/373018/antifa-237920.JPG

Antifa does have a set group of obligations that they expect all their members to follow. From my research I have found these to be uniform across the country. Most of their obligations are about disruption and intimidation.

The first thing Antifa groups must do is gather personal information on those they deem “the enemy” in their local area and release that information to the public to cause fear among their enemies. This also includes releasing information about the target’s family and work. Antifa are expected to harass their targets and try to disrupt their daily lives. SWATTing (using Skype to call the police and report a hostage situation or a murder at the victim’s house) and false reports to get the person fired from their jobs are just a couple of examples of the tactics that Antifa uses. They believe that people who don’t have the same ideas that they do are not entitled to a life. As one Antifa member put it, “revolution is messy”.

The second of the Antifa’s tenets is to oppose and disrupt any gathering of any group deemed “the enemy” by any means necessary. This means to show up to any rally, meet, or event held by a group they don’t agree with. This includes up to using violence and intimidation to disperse the gathering.
If I was ever swatted by these cunts I'd be out for blood.  It's a dangerous game they're playing.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#20]
So they want to take away someone's ability to live life.
The most dangerous person is one that has nothing left to lose. They should learn this before engaging in such stupidity.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#21]
I present the counter to Antifa.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Very informative articles.  Thanks for posting.  Hard to read without getting pissed off, though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Good article... looking forward to more.
I want to know who these fuckers are, where they live, where they work, what they believe. etc...etc
I can and will, if deemed necessary, fuck their lives up sideways.
My best advice to any of the antifa cunts is to tread very softly.
My one and only statement on this matter..
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks CarmelbytheSea

Link copied here

Number 2
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#25]
More good info.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#26]
More good info and vids in the second article..
I've been passing these along to several others.
Thanks for the updates.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top