BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What we actually know:

The MSM colluded with the DNC to attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.   They did it numerous times in many different ways up to and including giving debate questions to Hillary Clinton before a presidential debate.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and think about that before spouting off about how nefarious Russia leaking the above is.

The Russia Russia Russia "hacking" is why we know there was collusion.......

......between the MSM and the DNC
View Quote
but, but, but Russia, Trump
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:18:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What we actually know:

The MSM colluded with the DNC to attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.   They did it numerous times in many different ways up to and including giving debate questions to Hillary Clinton before a presidential debate.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and think about that before spouting off about how nefarious Russia leaking the above is.

View Quote
"Bias" was written in 2001. The media working with the Dems is only news to the lowest information voters. Russia working with Republicans is new.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#3]
THE DNC HACK HAPPEN BEFORE TRUMP WON THE PRIMARIES
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Well why not?  Hillary would have gotten mad and blown up the world.  Everybody that is smart knows that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
THE DNC HACK HAPPEN BEFORE TRUMP WON THE PRIMARIES
View Quote
So what?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:54:58 PM EDT
[#6]
removed...krp
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:55:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"Bias" was written in 2001. The media working with the Dems is only news to the lowest information voters. Russia working with Republicans is new.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What we actually know:

The point,  while obviously lost on you, is clear to many.  

And,  if you don't think the media picking sides and actively covering for criminal activity for one party while completely losing their shit over rumor and innuendo with no evidence presented at all when it involves the other major party is a big deal,  then you don't understand what the media's job is supposed to be.

Again, we KNOW the DNC and MSM colluded to alter the 2016 election.   We know exactly how they did it.   It is undisputed fact.

That said collusion is being ignored is story.   And it's what matters to a whole lotta Americans.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:15:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Clickbait.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:18:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And,  if you don't think the media picking sides and actively covering for criminal activity for one party while completely losing their shit over rumor and innuendo with no evidence presented at all when it involves the other major party is a big deal,  then you don't understand what the media's job is supposed to be.

Again, we KNOW the DNC and MSM colluded to alter the 2016 election.   We know exactly how they did it.   It is undisputed fact.

That said collusion is being ignored is story.   And it's what matters to a whole lotta Americans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What we actually know:

It's not the story. The media has always picked a side. If you haven't figured that out by now you've been in a coma. The story is that Putin decided that it was a good decision to back the Republican party and Donald Trump in order to further his interests. Trump even admits that the Russians interfered and you still cry out "no evidence." Even worse he's probably known since last year.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's not the story. The media has always picked a side. If you haven't figured that out by now you've been in a coma. The story is that Putin decided that it was a good decision to back the Republican party and Donald Trump in order to further his interests. Trump even admits that the Russians interfered and you still cry out "no evidence." Even worse he's probably known since last year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What we actually know:

. If only you knew 0.00001% of what you think you know....
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's not the story. The media has always picked a side. If you haven't figured that out by now you've been in a coma. The story is that Putin decided that it was a good decision to back the Republican party and Donald Trump in order to further his interests. Trump even admits that the Russians interfered and you still cry out "no evidence."
View Quote
They interfered?   Like what we do all the time?  Like with Israel?

Because I'm pretty fucking sure EVERYONE does that.

Now show me evidence that Trump and Russia did anything even close to what the DNC and MSM did.

Oh,  wait,  you can't,  because there's no EVIDENCE.

And,  FWIW, acting like collusion between the media and a political party is no big deal is funny.   People like you denied bias until Podesta fucked up and allowed everyone to confirm what the suspected all along.

Until last year,  the MSM and the DNC accused anyone who suggested they were doing what we now know they were doing of being a conspiracy theorist.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Note show me evidence that Trump and Russia did anything even close to what the DNC and MSM did.

And,  FWIW, acting like collusion between the media and a political party is no big deal is funny.   People like you denied bias until Podesta fucked up and allowed everyone to confirm what the suspected all along.

Until last year,  the MSM and the DNC accused anyone who suggested they were doing what we now know they were doing of being a conspiracy theorist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not the story. The media has always picked a side. If you haven't figured that out by now you've been in a coma. The story is that Putin decided that it was a good decision to back the Republican party and Donald Trump in order to further his interests. Trump even admits that the Russians interfered and you still cry out "no evidence."

Note show me evidence that Trump and Russia did anything even close to what the DNC and MSM did.

Not really. It's been plainly obvious for years. Your whataboutism is a nice touch though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not really. It's been plainly obvious for years. Your whataboutism is a nice touch though.
View Quote
So,  you're saying the DNC and the MSM admitted their bias before Podesta fucked up?!??!!??

Really?   That's what you're going with?

It must really suck to be so wrong,  so often.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So,  you're saying the DNC and the MSM admitted their bias before Podesta fucked up?!??!!??

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only people who didn't think the MSM was biased to the DNC in 2016 were idiots. What "bombshell" came out of those emails?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#16]
More likely Putin was behind an effort to promote Hillary.  How else do you explain her winning the popular vote?  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The only people who didn't think the MSM was biased to the DNC in 2016 were idiots. What "bombshell" came out of those emails?
View Quote
Thinking it is one thing.   Reading emails about how they can work together to win,  or giving debate questions to a presidential candidate is quite another.

So, from your replies,  I gather you don't mind the media abandoning it's actual purpose and becoming a wing of the DNC?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:10:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You are an uneducated retard whose reading and comprehension  level is probably  sufficient for reading  comic books. You are good at posting memes,however,
Sadly you are unable to post an intelligent response and instead resort to making  a personal attack.That is expected from someone with a low I.Q. and limited education
so you are excused.
View Quote
This just gets better.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#20]
That there is funny.   True,  and funny
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This just gets better.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are an uneducated retard whose reading and comprehension  level is probably  sufficient for reading  comic books. You are good at posting memes,however,
Sadly you are unable to post an intelligent response and instead resort to making  a personal attack.That is expected from someone with a low I.Q. and limited education
so you are excused.
This just gets better.  
Ha.

I love it when they get to the last refuge of libtardedness. The education card.

This isn't the first time that poster has pulled it btw.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ha.

I love it when they get to the last refuge of libtardedness. The education card.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so you are excused.
This just gets better.  
Ha.

He was also ranting against "tax breaks for the rich"  in the "Trump signs VA bill thread."
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:29:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Let's assume it's legit for a minute, the Obama administration was too incompetent to do any thing about it; Trump was just a candidate.

I think they(MSM, leftists) realize the whole Rooskie fantasy is imploding and they are trying to dial things back.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So funny no one cares that the Chinese, Saudis, and others donated to Hillary's campaign...

Can't even find that much regarding Russia.
View Quote
Don't forget the Uranium deal by Clinton for Russia.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:15:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Ah yes, it's been a while (at least 24 hours) since we had a flaming butthurt libtard Russian collosion "explosive report" thread on ARFCOM. No surprise to see the same cast of Killery-fans spewing their mental masturbatory emmisions ad nauseam ....
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#26]
What a load of crap. And so the meltdown of the left and the media continues.

The comments in the article reflect the willingness of the left to accept anything as long as it's anti-Trump. No matter how obscure, how anonymous, how improbable, if it's anti-Trump, its got to be true. The funny thing is that everything they say Trump is, he isn't.

I work with a bunch of sexually confused people, they all hate Trump and constantly go on about how he's going to imprison and kill them. They lost their collective little minds, especially since it fights nowhere into their narrative when this hit the media. I can't help but laugh at them.

TRUMP 2020
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Looking at other countries and attempting to prove their  non involvement is clearly a diversion away from Russia.
But it is a good try to divert attention.
The evidence from CIA,FBI,and others points at Russia.
As to what they did-it will become apparent as details of the investigations are released,so stay tuned.
View Quote
Are you telling me that Russians made me vote for Trump?
Are you telling me that Russians flipped Dem votes to Republican?
Are you telling me that I would have voted for Hillary otherwise?

Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:57:59 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm loving this!  Russia Russia Russia is moving voters away from dems and the MSM.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:02:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Russia saved the US. Fuck you dems
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#30]
As sick of this bullshit as I am I am now a firm believer we should encourage them to keep running with this shit.  64% of the public now knows how stupid the Dems are and what they are doing.  If they keep going we might get that number to 87%
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Looking at other countries and attempting to prove their  non involvement is clearly a diversion away from Russia.
As to what they did-it will become apparent as details of the investigations are released,so stay tuned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did Russia do.

Prove there is no evidence of other countries.
Provide it.

From What I can tell the DNI report was based on the crowdstrike report and the piss dossier. And the NSA gave a 60% likelihood that Trump was favored by the Russians in whatever activities that did take place.

that

And botnets and RT are all that I have seen.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#33]
I guess the NYT now retracted the Putin story...
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Provide it.

From What I can tell the DNI report was based on the crowdstrike report and the piss dossier.

that

And botnets and RT are all that I have seen.
View Quote
Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators

http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#35]
all debunked as fake news
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/
View Quote
The Obama appointed Soros Shill that Runs Crowdstrike has also refused testimony.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Lost me at... EXPLOSIVE

Sensationalism at it's finest
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:34:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
How much you wanna bet the "sketchy firm" is an IC front or contractor possessing the same hacking software used in the hacks and given out willy nilly by our IC?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:17:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The Obama appointed Soros Shill that Runs Crowdstrike has also refused testimony.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html
View Quote
I'm getting real tired of this.  We President now.  Haul him before the Senate in chains.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
And untrue.

but keep on keeping on.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:24:35 PM EDT
[#41]
My dog has explosive diarrhea today
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You guys are really living in denial. 
View Quote
Of Deep State's chokehold on America?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This report is saying that the order came from Putin himself, which is new.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is nothing new in this report, it is just repackaged stuff we knew before the Donald ever even took office.  Obama was saying this stuff publicly in late 2016, and he publicly announced the sanctions and that he was directing the intel community to investigate it.  All this is is repackaging to try and keep the story in the headlines.

NOTHING in it suggests any collusion.
This report is saying that the order came from Putin himself, which is new.
So this is a Crowdstrike report?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So he's guilty because he's not playing the game of Russia, Russia, Russia.

Maybe he's seen the evidence that amounts to nothing more than what all the other countries do in the cyber world.
View Quote
Maybe you are right-but maybe he is aware of Russia's involvement and is complicit in it.We will know as investigation unfolds and one of these maybes is proven as being correct.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#45]
I like the way "damage Klinton" gets twisted into "elect Trump".
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Maybe you are right-but maybe he is aware of Russia's involvement and is complicit in it.We will know as investigation unfolds and one of these maybes is proven as being correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he's guilty because he's not playing the game of Russia, Russia, Russia.

Maybe he's seen the evidence that amounts to nothing more than what all the other countries do in the cyber world.
There is no evidence of any crime.  There is only an investigation searching for evidence.

This is not the American way.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There is no evidence of any crime.  There is only an investigation searching for evidence.

View Quote
An investigation is used to search for the truth(search for evidence)That is what this is about.It is the hallmark of a democratic society and is clearly the American way.
The truth will come out one way or the other.If criminal acts are found,the guilty will be prosecuted or at least exposed as such to the American people.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
An investigation is used to search for the truth(search for evidence)That is what this is about.It is the hallmark of a democratic society and is clearly the American way.
The truth will come out one way or the other.If criminal acts are found,the guilty will be prosecuted or at least exposed as such to the American people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Putting the cart before the horse.

Crimes lead to investigations.

Wild baseless accusations without evidence of a crime shouldn't lead to an investigation.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
You need probable cause in America.

Just say'n
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Putting the cart before the horse.

Crimes lead to investigations.

Wild baseless accusations without evidence of a crime shouldn't lead to an investigation.
View Quote
wrong-ALLEGED criminal acts are investigated.If investigation supports the existence ,necessary elements of a crime,the agency can then seek  to proceed with prosecution if warranted.I happen to know as I was involved in process for many years.You have it backwards.An example would be that a local police agency finds that a crime has likely been commited.They investigate through their investigators,detectives,etc.If they feel that their case has merit and they can make out the necessary elements of a crime,they seek bindover to District Attorney,etc.in the case of a felony,the case can then be indicted and possibly prosecuted in court.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top