BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
outside of a few metropolitan areas, Missouri isn't exactly known to have the sharpest pencils in the box - so, I'm not sure if this is good or bad
View Quote
Apparently you tend to stay close to the highest concentration of practicing homosexuals and have little exposure to the intellect observable in the more rural areas.

Why is that?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
yea but, who's gonna pick the vegetables?
View Quote

Just like the dems back in the 1850s.

"Who is gonna pick my cotton!"

Its all about votes, house seats, mass immigration is the 3/5 compromise of the 20th/21th Century.

Think of the 6-10 house seats and EC votes that CA alone should not have because they count immigrants, they could be that of red states or not in existence at all, giving us more of an edge.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Where in the Constitution does it say Non American Citizens have any rights?

Where in the Constitution does it say Non Citizens have a right to immigrate here?

Since it does not, limiting immigration as we see fit is not "UN-Constitutional" nor requires any amendment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alright then.

I'm impressed to hear someone lay it out so plainly.
Where in the Constitution does it say Non American Citizens have any rights?

Where in the Constitution does it say Non Citizens have a right to immigrate here?

Since it does not, limiting immigration as we see fit is not "UN-Constitutional" nor requires any amendment.
I think limiting it is a good idea.  But there is reference to naturalization in the constitution and there is the INA.  So my question for the people who are opposed to legal immigration was what would be the plan?  Repeal references to naturalization?  Amend or repeal and replace the INA?  What?  I'm curious what kind of changes to legal immigration we're talking about.  I think illegal immigration should be the priority but I think I saw someone post legal immigration is worse.  I'm curious what the solution would be.

ETA: I'd be looking very hard at H1-Bs but I imagine others have different ideas.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
outside of a few metropolitan areas, Missouri isn't exactly known to have the sharpest pencils in the box - so, I'm not sure if this is good or bad
View Quote
Says the guy too ashamed to even list the state in which he resides.  Must suck to suck.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think limiting it is a good idea.  But there is reference to naturalization in the constitution and there is the INA.  So my question for the people who are opposed to legal immigration was what would be the plan?  Repeal references to naturalization?  Amend or repeal and replace the INA?  What?  I'm curious what kind of changes to legal immigration we're talking about.  I think illegal immigration should be the priority but I think I saw someone post legal immigration is worse.  I'm curious what the solution would be.
View Quote
We could probably find 50-100 good upstanding people that value freedom over government .
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Of course we are going to repeal the Immigration Act of 1965, its a train wreak that has turned America into a multicultural hellscape.

The RAISE act is a great start, Tom Cotton`s bill is the first start, think of it as a 1919 Immigration Act, that was followed later with 1921 and 1924 immigration acts that brought American great unity and wealth for the next 40 years.

The Solution is the following
Limit the total number of people allowed in at 200,000 no NET immigration
Limit legal immigration to cultural compatible groups.
Mandate that they have skills that in demand but not in such numbers they harm American wages
Health screening, Aids, Ebola, disabilities need not apply

What questions do you have?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So, for the people opposed to legal immigration are we talking about a constitutional amendment to remove the reference to naturalization and repealing the INA?

This is starting to sound like the old constitutional buffet where someone hand picks the parts that suit them and disregards the parts that don't.
View Quote
Personally I think the aversion to "legal" immigration in this context is due to large companies running ads for jobs with ridiculous qualifications for a pathetically small amount of money, then claiming they can't find qualified applicants in the US, and importing a bunch of indians they can pay pennies.

While I understand "capitalism" and all that it is still kinda shitty.

I totally understand people wanting to leave some messed up country and come to America, but we need to remember that if we throw open the doors and let everyone in, it won't be America for very long.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We could probably find 50-100 good upstanding people that value freedom over government .
View Quote
You would be shocked with what the threat of a primary challenger/losing an election can do, but still throw the ones out who do not/can not be trusted.

Or blackmail them.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Of course we are going to repeal the Immigration Act of 1965, its a train wreak that has turned America into a multicultural hellscape.

The RAISE act is a great start, Tom Cotton`s bill is the first start, think of it as a 1919 Immigration Act, that was followed later with 1921 and 1924 immigration acts that brought American great unity and wealth for the next 40 years.

Mandate that they have skills that in demand but not in such numbers they harm American wages

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So Americans are no longer allowed to marry foreigners and bring them here unless the foreigner has skills in demand and can fit into the 200,000?

How is current LPR population (table below) handled?  What about non-immigrant statuses?

ETA: Here are non-immigrant statuses.  There are a lot so the screen cap is hard to read.  I included a link too though.
https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-nonimmigrant-workers
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Personally I think the aversion to "legal" immigration in this context is due to large companies running ads for jobs with ridiculous qualifications for a pathetically small amount of money, then claiming they can't find qualified applicants in the US, and importing a bunch of indians they can pay pennies.

I totally understand people wanting to leave some messed up country and come to America, but we need to remember that if we throw open the doors and let everyone in, it won't be America for very long.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, for the people opposed to legal immigration are we talking about a constitutional amendment to remove the reference to naturalization and repealing the INA?

This is starting to sound like the old constitutional buffet where someone hand picks the parts that suit them and disregards the parts that don't.

I agree.  That's why I added an edit to my post above and mentioned H1Bs.  I think that status is abused.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes, we need to import Mexico here to grow our economy. Ya know, like how it is where they come from. We need unskilled labor to build a better community.
View Quote
The dumbasses I see out at the job sites will be dead or infirmed by 50 anyway because they don't follow any safety precautions like spraying VOC's without respirators etc. And they'll get medicare even as illegals. All this population argument is bullshit made up to accelerate the status quo under defiant politicians..
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So Americans are no longer allowed to marry foreigners and bring them here unless the foreigner has skills in demand and can fit into the 200,000?

How is current LPR population (table below) handled?  What about non-immigrant statuses?

https://s30.postimg.org/eyx5qq4c1/table4.jpg
View Quote
They will be, their are just a set number of people we let in per year, if you do not meet the deadline for application, she will have a to a year to come over.

200,000 in total, some areas like have larger numbers allowed in like scientists/investors while some groups are very small like refugees (think only 10,000 and only from South Africa, Unkrine, etc, assuming we even have a refugee program to begin with and just those members of those groups with something to offer a wavier and we just get rid of the 1980 refugee act which is a voter/terrorist importation machine).

What do you mean handled and non immigrant statues.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:10:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I agree.  That's why I added an edit to my post above and mentioned H1Bs.  I think that status is abused.
View Quote
It exists to be abused
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They will be, their are just a set number of people we let in per year, if you do not meet the deadline for application, she will have a to a year to come over.

200,000 in total, some areas like have larger numbers allowed in like scientists/investors while some groups are very small like refugees (think only 10,000 and only from South Africa, Unkrine, etc, assuming we even have a refugee program to begin with and just those members of those groups with something to offer a wavier and we just get rid of the 1980 refugee act which is a voter/terrorist importation machine).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://s30.postimg.org/eyx5qq4c1/table4.jpg

Gotcha.  Thanks for the explanation.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:11:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The dumbasses I see out at the job sites will be dead or infirmed by 50 anyway because they don't follow any safety precautions like spraying VOC's without respirators etc. And they'll get medicare even as illegals. All this population argument is bullshit made up to accelerate the status quo under defiant politicians..
View Quote
I saw one lighting up a smoke standing next to a fuel truck that was fulling up a dozer....
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
And it will cease being a refuge from the societies those people had to escape. It's only a sanctuary if your oppressors aren't allowed to stroll in and set up shop, which far too many already have.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes, we need to import Mexico here to grow our economy. Ya know, like how it is where they come from. We need unskilled labor to build a better community.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's pretty funny.

It has been "a few metropolitan areas" that have landed Missouri in liberal progressive Democratic hands.

The educational bastion of the state, Columbia,  is a shimmering jewel of progressive mental breakdown, lies and denial.

Thanks to the common sense, work ethic and raw intelligence of the areas beyond progressive grasp, the state is on pretty solid footing economically and socially with liberty and freedoms beacon shining brightly.

Everything the "smart" democrats have touched has been turned to shit by their abject ignorance. The only thing they do well is lie and connive to undermine hard work and success.

Illegal "immigrants" are unwelcome here and that should be made abundantly clear.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
What do you mean "old"?  The constitution has historically been used as an a la carte menu.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, the rest of us are just a bunch of dumb Trump supporters. STL, Columbia, and KC are the worst parts of the state. That's your people?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
I LIKE EATING PASTE!

Oh wait I live in one of teh blue tumors...

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#23]
OP, goddamn.

Yeah, you're right.  Please don't come interrupt our retardation with yer fancy book learning and shit.  

Lol!

I hope you don't rupture your states endoplasmic reticulum or gape its vacuole if you ever leave.  You vesicle you...
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Immigration Reform has constantly been a winner with everyone except the GOP and DNC.
View Quote
FPNI.

The Dems and the GOPe and their Media Lackeys erroneously think Open Borders is a winning issue, the same way they erroneously thought gun control was a winning issue back in the 1990s.

As with gun control, the pressure to shut down all forms of immigration will become so great that eventually both parties will have to cave on it, and you will suddenly see a flood of immigration reform bills in Congress.

The borders WILL be secured; the politicians can do it now, when people are relatively reasonable about it, or they can do it later when they are Mad as Hell.  Their choice.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm not sure what is inherently unconstitutional about amending the Constitution, or Congress repealing a law it passed. 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:37:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What I want to know is, who are these 2.4 million retards who make up the other 40%
View Quote
Primarily the inner city leftists and blacks in STL and KC. We'd love to get rid of them.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:26:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:15:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OP, goddamn.

Yeah, you're right.  Please don't come interrupt our retardation with yer fancy book learning and shit.  

Lol!

I hope you don't rupture your states endoplasmic reticulum or gape its vacuole if you ever leave.  You vesicle you...
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:18:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

FPNI.

The Dems and the GOPe and their Media Lackeys erroneously think Open Borders is a winning issue, the same way they erroneously thought gun control was a winning issue back in the 1990s.

As with gun control, the pressure to shut down all forms of immigration will become so great that eventually both parties will have to cave on it, and you will suddenly see a flood of immigration reform bills in Congress.

The borders WILL be secured; the politicians can do it now, when people are relatively reasonable about it, or they can do it later when they are Mad as Hell.  Their choice.
View Quote
This, vdare.com said the first candidate that picked up the winning issue of Patriotic immigration reform would win and win big and they were clearly right.

The wall
Deportations
Ending birthright citizenship
Reducing LEGAL immigration

All things that help the GOP base, increase its numbers, bring over independence/dems as well as preventing future hostile alien voters to ever be able to cast a vote against us, against our rights, wealth, and future.

Win, win, fucking win.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:24:00 AM EDT
[#30]
I believe that you should have to provide documented evidence why and how you'd be an asset to the country before you're allowed to immigrate.

Quoted:
View Quote
Ironic how you so clearly demonstrated your own ignorance with that post.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:37:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I believe that you should have to provide documented evidence why and how you'd be an asset to the country before you're allowed to immigrate.

View Quote
Under cutting wages and or voting for marxists is not an asset.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:41:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Oh for sure. Metropolitan areas are legendary dens of mental prowess.

You really should consider a CO detector for your house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh for sure. Metropolitan areas are legendary dens of mental prowess.

You really should consider a CO detector for your house.
Lol.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:48:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This right fucking here!  Since when did immigrants become the only ones that can have babies as well?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we cut welfare by 50% I will find you a good 45 million people who suddenly want to fucking work.
This right fucking here!  Since when did immigrants become the only ones that can have babies as well?
Look at the way folks here talk about children, it's a self-defeating position IMO.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Artificially limiting competition stifles innovation and encourages mediocrity.  I work in a field (IT) that relies heavily on imported "temporary" and outsourced labor.  Yet I've held my job for 25+ years, and make twice as much as my foreign counterparts.  Because I'm better at it than they are.  I have even less to fear from the relatively small number who are willing to jump through the hoops to become legal citizens... and if I can't compete fairly, that's my problem, not theirs.

I am 100% in favor of American exceptionalism.  But it is something that must be earned, not automatically granted by a birth certificate.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Artificially limiting competition stifles innovation and encourages mediocrity.  I work in a field (IT) that relies heavily on imported "temporary" and outsourced labor.  Yet I've held my job for 25+ years, and make twice as much as my foreign counterparts.  Because I'm better at it than they are.  I have even less to fear from the relatively small number who are willing to jump through the hoops to become legal citizens... and if I can't compete fairly, that's my problem, not theirs.

I am 100% in favor of American exceptionalism.  But it is something that must be earned, not automatically granted by a birth certificate.
View Quote
So because YOU have not LOST YOUR JOB therefore NO ONE HAS, right?

Well I have not known anyone who was raped, I guess that does not happen either, right?

No, you are not "better" they have not found anyone to replace you for less pay...Yet. You think if they found someone twice as skilled as you for 1/5th the pay you would still be there? Not a fucking chance.

"That`s my problem, not theirs", said like a guy who has not lost his job and benefits yet.

Because of that mindset countless people have lost their jobs and can not find another one close to it because "If they can not compete with slave labor wages, its THEIR FAULT".

Sorry but that is not how "American Exceptionalism works, as per being born into a nation you are born into it with the some objective entitlements, such as the entitlement to the society, culture, rule of law that your forefathers created and intended to pass on to you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because leftists want results NOW!

They do not have to wait 18 years for workers, voters, etc.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 6:29:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What I want to know is, who are these 2.4 million retards who make up the other 40%
View Quote
Autism victims?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 6:33:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If the constitution said "you can never own firearms", how would you feel about the constitution lol?
View Quote
No reply....Classic.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 6:37:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Immigration Reform has constantly been a winner with everyone except the GOP and DNC.
View Quote
Those inside the beltway, are so out of touch with Americans.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Meh, I say just set really high standards that will slash down those who can legally immigrate.  You're not a successful engineer, scientists, programmer etc? kick rocks buddy, next.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Those inside the beltway, are so out of touch with Americans.
View Quote
They really are out to lunch. They really do think America was founded on giving away the nation to what ever horde of people show up this week. To hell with them. Burn down the Establishment.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Meh, I say just set really high standards that will slash down those who can legally immigrate.  You're not a successful engineer, scientists, programmer etc? kick rocks buddy, next.
View Quote
It was called the Immigration Restriction Act of 1924 and it clearly worked.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 4:06:24 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.numbersusa.com/news/missouri-voters-cut-legal-immigration-least-half

They will be doing more polls in more states.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
No location given?  Must be an IL resident . . .  ;-) . . . Not all of us who live outside the 314 or 816 area codes are dumb asses.  Some of us actually hold down jobs, pay our taxes, have an IQ higher than Summer in MO humidity or outside temp, and don't screw our cousins.  Shocking . . . but true.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
“The time has come for new immigration rules that say ... those seeking immigration into our country must be able to support themselves financially and should not use welfare for a period of at least five years," Trump told a campaign-style rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

When my immigrated here during the Reagan era there was a 10-year period.
View Quote
I'm married to a UK citizen who is a permanent legal resident here in the USA.  When I "legally" applied and paid for her K1 "fiancé" Visa I had to show several years of 1040, bank statements, etc to PROVE that I could/would support her and that she would not become a burden on the system.  Between flights for her to the embassy interview, health screenings, visas, etc at was about $3K 15yrs ago.  Of course we did everything by the book.

But some people can just walk across a river, crap out some crotch fruit, and then suddenly have the "right" to free housing, healthcare, food, and access to public schools, etc.  Where's my $$$$ for our 2 kids, housing, etc?  Oh wait we are taxpayers, we have no rights in the system . . . the discussion is NOT about Immigration, it is about ILLEGAL Immigration but the media never frames it that way.

What would I know, I'm just an inbred hill billy redneck from MO not much smarter than the Clampetts.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This. Legal immigration is good. Illegal immigration is bad.
View Quote
Most studies show that the majority of legal immigrants coming here will side with the democrats. You know the party that wants to over turn that pesky document called the US Constitution, the one that is supposed to protect our god given rights. The party that wants to "fundamentally transform" this nation, the party that takes from the workers and the rich to give to the poor, the lazy, the scammers, the illegals.  So please explain to us how our current legal immigration system is good for America?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ever look at the 2016 election maps by county?  Those tiny blue spots you see on MO, are chock full of idiot liberals & mindless democrat EBT voters.  You want those people determining the course of our nation?
Yeah, didn't think so.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 6:09:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No location given?  Must be an IL resident . . .  ;-) . . . Not all of us who live outside the 314 or 816 area codes are dumb asses.  Some of us actually hold down jobs, pay our taxes, have an IQ higher than Summer in MO humidity or outside temp, and don't screw our cousins.  Shocking . . . but true.
View Quote
I know the idea that people who do not live in some left win bastion are some how equal to are better then them must scare them deeply.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 6:12:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Most studies show that the majority of legal immigrants coming here will side with the democrats. You know the party that wants to over turn that pesky document called the US Constitution, the one that is supposed to protect our god given rights. The party that wants to "fundamentally transform" this nation, the party that takes from the workers and the rich to give to the poor, the lazy, the scammers, the illegals.  So please explain to us how our current legal immigration system is good for America?
View Quote
Do not expect a reply, some of these people are so drunk on Kool Aid.

"Muh Nation of Immigrants"
"Muh Statue of Liberty"
"Muh Huddled Masses"
"Muh Great Grandfather"
"Muh GDP, Muh Economy, Muh fill in the blank"

Its all bullshit, and when confronted by it they either lie, double down or just run away.

Why should you allow in people who vote against you, your rights 80% of the time?

Not a single answer other then appeals to Emotion which are falling thankfully on deaf and deafer ears.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 6:13:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Ever look at the 2016 election maps by county?  Those tiny blue spots you see on MO, are chock full of idiot liberals & mindless democrat EBT voters.  You want those people determining the course of our nation?
Yeah, didn't think so.
View Quote
Of course not, crush the urbaniate.

Voter ID, cut early voting, increase requirements.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top