[#1]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:54:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The author is an idiot then.

He was pulled over for matching the description of an armed robbery suspect and the taillight was used as PC to make the stop and investigate.
View Quote
Did they ever get ask him about the robbery?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Interviewer:  Are you prone to panic?

Applicant:  No!  . . . ZOMG IS THAT A SPIDER?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <jumps on chair>

How would a department test for "prone to panic?"  

In just that one paragraph he ASSumes the following:

There was "poor training."

(Possibly) "poor hiring practices" by the agency.

Ofc. Yanez was "prone to panic."

The dept. does not do "force on force training."

Ofc. Yanez fired his pistol "in abject fear."

The department's budget is "ever shrinking."  

That's one paragraph.  
View Quote
Yanez sure looked like he panicked to me, or was that just his professional training kicking in?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:01:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nope, it can only be one of teh things.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next time take care of your ticket or call the agency that issued it and get it worked out. That is your responsibility.
Of course it is my responsibility.  And their out of proportion response was a complete waste of time and manpower.  

See, it can be two things.
Nope, it can only be one of teh things.

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:02:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It never got that far. But I am sure you knew that already since you watched the video, ignored all the other testimony/statements, and are clearly an expert in American policing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was pulled over for matching the description of an armed robbery suspect and the taillight was used as PC to make the stop and investigate.
Did they ever get ask him about the robbery?
It never got that far. But I am sure you knew that already since you watched the video, ignored all the other testimony/statements, and are clearly an expert in American policing.

Fraaaank
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
yeah the cop said it was a pretext stop.

I had a drug case where I had police records that had the cops saying "Okay we are going to do a pretext stop" ahead of time and there was no traffic violation, lol. There were no drugs in the car anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah the cop said it was a pretext stop.

I had a drug case where I had police records that had the cops saying "Okay we are going to do a pretext stop" ahead of time and there was no traffic violation, lol. There were no drugs in the car anyway.
Does it matter if it is a pretext stop? I saw PC for a traffic stop (at least in Florida) in the dash cam video.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:04:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yanez sure looked like he panicked to me, or was that just his professional training kicking in?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Applicant:  No!  . . . ZOMG IS THAT A SPIDER?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <jumps on chair>

That's one paragraph.  
He shot a guy who he thought was going to shoot him.  Would you feell better if he was more like Dirty Harry, and calmly put a fatal cap in the guy?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I unsubscribed to my own thread!
View Quote
Quitter
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"STOP HASSLING PEOPLE!  
Don’t hunt minor scofflaws."

But they are the easiest.  

I once had ONE unpaid parking ticket in Grosse Pointe, simply for parking in the street in front of my friend's house beyond the hours that it was allowed (just pointing out here that it was a very minor ticket).  Nothing prior, ever.  I lost the ticket - it was $15, I figured I'd get something in the mail and have to pay $40 or $50.  No, instead, they put out a warrant for my arrest, called and visited my place of work stating there was a warrant out for me but wouldn't say it was for a parking ticket, called and visited my apartment, banging on all adjacent doors, called my landlord, telling everyone there was a warrant out for me.  The then called my mother at the house I grew up in as a child and hadn't lived in for 20 years, telling her there was a warrant out for me.  At the time, I was camping.  When I finally got cell service and the flood of voicemails from the police and everyone that they had contacted I freaked out!  I called the Grosse Pointe police dept, assuming something was in error and the lady told me "nope, this is for your ticket".  I was floored.  I told her I was up north and would pay it immediately when I got back to SE Mich and she replied "Well I hope nobody runs your plates on the way, you have an open warrant."  Fucking insane.  The amount of time and effort they put into coming after me for a single, unpaid $15 parking ticket is mind boggling.
View Quote
I understand your position, and it makes sense.

However, knowing human nature, can you imagine the public response if the government did NOT make effort to collect a $15 ticket?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's one paragraph.  
View Quote
When he explains that Barbers get more training before they get a license in his state than LEOs' do....I think pretty much everything he said is probably valid, in terms of training levels, budgets etc.... Ain't nobody ever died from a bad hair cut....so what should the priorities really be?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Wait.......hold on.........they issued arrest warrants for a parking ticket that you did not sign for?

Come on...I have a hard time believing that one. How can they issue a warrant for the car owners arrest when they don't know that person parked the car there?
View Quote
That is exactly what happened, and from what I hear from others the city is known for it.
There's a fairy active poster in GD that I think is an officer there, (or maybe does border patrol nearby), maybe he will chime in.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:34:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He shot a guy who he thought was going to shoot him.  Would you feell better if he was more like Dirty Harry, and calmly put a fatal cap in the guy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's one paragraph.  
I almost shot someone once... but then I didn't panic and mag dump into the shithead.  I'll bet Yanez wishes he hadn't panicked.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

However, knowing human nature, can you imagine the public response if the government did NOT make effort to collect a $15 ticket?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"STOP HASSLING PEOPLE!  

I once had ONE unpaid parking ticket in Grosse Pointe, simply for parking in the street in front of my friend's house beyond the hours that it was allowed (just pointing out here that it was a very minor ticket).  Nothing prior, ever.  I lost the ticket - it was $15, I figured I'd get something in the mail and have to pay $40 or $50.  No, instead, they put out a warrant for my arrest, called and visited my place of work stating there was a warrant out for me but wouldn't say it was for a parking ticket, called and visited my apartment, banging on all adjacent doors, called my landlord, telling everyone there was a warrant out for me.  The then called my mother at the house I grew up in as a child and hadn't lived in for 20 years, telling her there was a warrant out for me.  At the time, I was camping.  When I finally got cell service and the flood of voicemails from the police and everyone that they had contacted I freaked out!  I called the Grosse Pointe police dept, assuming something was in error and the lady told me "nope, this is for your ticket".  I was floored.  I told her I was up north and would pay it immediately when I got back to SE Mich and she replied "Well I hope nobody runs your plates on the way, you have an open warrant."  Fucking insane.  The amount of time and effort they put into coming after me for a single, unpaid $15 parking ticket is mind boggling.

I agree, and am in no way denying my culpability, just saying I agree with the article that in some cases they go after the easy stuff with gusto.  My wife has been late paying parking tickets and always got a follow up letter with a fine increase.  Wouldn't that perhaps be  better use of resources, at least as a second step?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
You don't have to be an expert to see that was a bad shoot, and Yanez is a yellow-bellied pussy who should have never been a cop.

It's pretty fucking obvious. Well, unless your cut from the same cloth as Yanez. Then it might not be so obvious.

Too bad he never got to find out if the guy he killed was an armed robber, might have it all worth-while.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good article. I dont beleive he had any harmfull intent. Nobody tells a cop they have a gun if they plan to use it on said cop. But, his actions were a little dumb, and the officer was way too on edge.
View Quote
Have you learned this through your vast police experience that nobody tells a cop he has a gun with criminal intent?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:44:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y'all need to learn how to disagree without calling names (I know, I know....this is GD).

The author stated an opinion that was, in essence, minor traffic violation stops while occasionally productive are more often than not more trouble than they are worth to the routine patrol cop who will have to contend with an increasingly high wave of negative public opinion, among other problems, should something go wrong during the stop. 

That's a fair point, based in part his policing experience.  I didn't read him as saying to never make a pretext stop, but rather to think hard about whether it was worth it under the circumstances. 

I'm going to print and frame this response. Thank you!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:48:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I almost shot someone once... but then I didn't panic and mag dump into the shithead.  I'll bet Yanez wishes he hadn't panicked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's one paragraph.  
Seven rounds is a mag dump?

You have ZERO information that he panicked, and are misstating the facts to back up your opinion.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You don't have to be an expert to see that was a bad shoot, and Yanez is a yellow-bellied pussy who should have never been a cop.

It's pretty fucking obvious. Well, unless your cut from the same cloth as Yanez. Then it might not be so obvious.

Too bad he never got to find out if the guy he killed was an armed robber, might have it all worth-while.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The jurors also werent experts, and they disagree with you.  

I love the internet nonsense where guys bloviate about pussies, cowards, panic, and ten other labels they slap on a situation they dont understand and have never trained to do.  

Lets put you in a situation where you honestly believe someone is trying to kill you and watch how a real man responds in a life or death situation.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:56:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"STOP HASSLING PEOPLE!  

View Quote
Bet they don't beat on Bill Jr. or Manny Moroun's neighbor's doors.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:01:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Wait.......hold on.........they issued arrest warrants for a parking ticket that you did not sign for?

Come on...I have a hard time believing that one. How can they issue a warrant for the car owners arrest when they don't know that person parked the car there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"STOP HASSLING PEOPLE!  

You know the answer as well as I do. They  don't.

That means someone's pants are on fire.

Like so many GD cophaters.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yeah, I think he's wrong on that one too.

Some major crimes and serious felonies get found on traffic stops.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

What the author refers to as, "chasing minor scofflaws." is also called police work.  To suggest that police should just ignore warrants, or ignore vehicle equipment or traffic infractions, is to suggest that traffic cops should do nothing at all.
Yeah, I think he's wrong on that one too.

Some major crimes and serious felonies get found on traffic stops.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz

Son of Sam. Berkowitz, was apprehended because his car had been given a chicken shit ticket for parking too close to a hydrant.  A witness saw the car get ticketed and then witnessed part of a shooting.  Efforts were focused on cars that had been ticketed at that time, and the rest is history.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"Sir I have a firearm"

My typical responses

"Cool me too.."
"What kind ?"
"Don't reach for yours and won't reach for mine"

And the more common

"Ok, license and insurance "
View Quote
yep me too and I work in the ghetto. Dealt with 4 separate people yesterday in 12 hrs who were legally carrying. No issues.

J-
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I love the internet nonsense where guys bloviate about pussies, cowards, panic, and ten other labels they slap on a situation they dont understand and have never trained to do.  

Lets put you in a situation where you honestly believe someone is trying to kill you and watch how a real man responds in a life or death situation.
View Quote
They found him not guilty of manslughter. That doesn't make it a good shoot......Otherwise he'd still have a job.

If he honestly thought a guy who declared he was lawfully armed and said he was not reaching for it, a threat to his life, then he had no business being a cop in the first place.
If you think that is a reasonable circumstance to shoot someone, then stay away from guns, because you are too emotionally irrational to handle them.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

+1

What the author refers to as, "chasing minor scofflaws." is also called police work.  To suggest that police should just ignore warrants, or ignore vehicle equipment or traffic infractions, is to suggest that traffic cops should do nothing at all.
View Quote
Jeffery Dahmer could have been stopped when he was 20 when he was pulled over with a trash bag full of dead guy in his back seat, had the officer asked a few more questions/dug alittle. He was stopped for a traffic violation and was drunk as I recall but was cut loose.

J-
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They found him not guilty of manslughter. That doesn't make it a good shoot......Otherwise he'd still have a job.

If he honestly thought a guy who declared he was lawfully armed and said he was not reaching for it, a threat to his life, then he had no business being a cop in the first place.
If you think that is a reasonable circumstance to shoot someone, then stay away from guns, because you are too emotionally irrational to handle them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats infantile. The loss of his job is as much a result of public pressure as any other factor.  The guy who shot the thug in St Louis was fired, too.  It means nothing.  

Manslaughter is the lowest measure of wringful death.  It was a good shoot in the eyes of the jury.  It was a GOOD SHOOT.  

I dont need a lecture on my stability from an anonymous blow hard who is ignorant of police procedure.  Your advice will be given due weight, which is to say none.  

You werent there.  Its imbecilic to claim you know what was a threat or what was not.  

Any competent adult who is reaching during a traffic stop, and is told "DONT REACH FOR THE GUN" or "STOP MOVING", yet who decides to keep doing whtever they are doing is a moron.  If you think otherwise, youre likely to meet the same fate.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:22:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You know the answer as well as I do. They  don't.

That means someone's pants are on fire.

Like so many GD cophaters.
View Quote
Don't call me a liar.  

Something I had not considered before - maybe there was actually no warrant and they were just telling me that.  But would they really send officers to my apartment and my job if there were no warrant?  I never actually saw one, I just went there and paid.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:29:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Oh come on--what is "more training?"  More hours?  More "better?"  That is nothing more than comparing apples to . . . <something not even another fruit>.  
View Quote
More hours. Which profession is more complicated and which has more potentially life threatening consequences? Barber or Cop?

I think most officers who are honest about things will tell you that their level of training is not what it should be. There are MANY SKILLS they need to master. High speed driving. Firearms use. Non Lethal Use. Hands on skills/officer survival. Medical skills (self aid if nothing else). De Escalation techniques. The law, to include proper report writing and testifying. Accident reconstruction and many, many other skills....In my town, this is taught in a 6 month academy. I can't think of too many "professional career fields", and law enforcement IS a profession, with a 6 month education session. A dental Hygienist trains for TWO YEARS. Most Plumbers study longer than that. A pharmacy technician is twice that long.  

Can you admit that some people are simply not cut out for certain lines of work or do you think EVERYONE can be a street cop? Surely not. The standards for officer hiring are getting looser all the time. In my own town they will now take people who have used cocaine as long as they fess up to it..... That was a FLAT disqualification less than 5 years ago. When you were growing up did you see billboards all over the place saying "Shitville PD, Now Hiring"? That is now NORMAL because they cannot find enough people to fill the ranks in many jurisdictions. Some people are in fact "excitable" and shouldn't be in high stress occupations. They are a danger to citizens, their fellow officers and themselves.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Don't call me a liar.  

Something I had not considered before - maybe there was actually no warrant and they were just telling me that.  But would they really send officers to my apartment and my job if there were no warrant?  I never actually saw one, I just went there and paid.
View Quote
eta:  also, some quick googling shows that yes, they fucking do.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Thats infantile. The loss of his job is as much a result of public pressure as any other factor.  The guy who shot the thug in St Louis was fired, too.  It means nothing.  

Manslaughter is the lowest measure of wringful death.  It was a good shoot in the eyes of the jury.  It was a GOOD SHOOT.  

I wonder if the CIVIL JURY will find it such a good shoot?

I dont need a lecture on my stability from an anonymous blow hard who is ignorant of police procedure.  Your advice will be given due weight, which is to say none.  

You werent there.  Its imbecilic to claim you know what was a threat or what was not.  

Any competent adult who is reaching during a traffic stop, and is told "DONT REACH FOR THE GUN" or "STOP MOVING", yet who decides to keep doing whtever they are doing is a moron.  If you think otherwise, youre likely to meet the same fate.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#39]
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/off-duty-st-louis-officer-injured-by-friendly-fire-after/article_761b9cc4-75d1-5023-a38f-c4096f99d114.html

Stolen car crashes in St Louis near the home of a black off duty cop.  The off duty cop comes out of his house to assist the officers on the scene.  He identifies himself as a police officer.  The on duty cops order him to the ground.  He complies.  The on duty cops then recognizes him and let him up.  As he's getting up, another police officer arrives on the scene and just fucking shoots him.  Oh yeah, then they try to cover the whole thing up by writing up the report as an accidental friendly fire shooting that happened while they were firing at the suspects.

My takeaways:

1) Cops get twitchy around black people with a gun, even when the black guy is a cop.
2) Cops often lie about what actually happened when there's a shooting.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:38:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Those that can...do.  Those that can't....teach.  

Stupid article.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:46:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The problem is the training. Police come out of training with a us against them mentality. After a couple of years on the job most out grow that and become human beings again
View Quote
Unless they come to GD
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:47:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Good article. I dont beleive he had any harmfull intent. Nobody tells a cop they have a gun if they plan to use it on said cop. But, his actions were a little dumb, and the officer was way too on edge.
View Quote
Agreed the officer was way to on edge and amped up, he also made bad tactical decisions like standing in front of the B pillar and retreating in that direction instead of stepping back towards his patrol car.

However do you have any cop friends or watch any YouTube videos of arrests.

Suspects are constantly saying "i'm not fighting" even when they are, "I am not going to cause you any trouble" next few minutes and fight between them and the police officer ensues. Heck saying thank you and have a nice day to the officer prior to shooting.  

Lots of poor decisions on this shoot but thinking that because someone informs they are automatically not a threat is short sighted and foolish IMO.

The fact that from informing to the last shot of multiple shots taking well under 5 seconds is extremely disturbing.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Too bad the jury who did see all the evidence, statements, and testimony disagree with you.
View Quote
Yeah, too bad. Too bad they never convicted OJ Simpson for homicide either.
Ah, the sacred American jury.......IDGAF. When something is wrong it's wrong and no amount of mental gymnastics on your part will change that.

Castile said he wasn't reaching for his gun but still got shot, unacceptable.

At least St. Anthony realized they made a mistake in hiring this yellow-bellied sap sucker. Would be a shame if another department made the same mistake.

I hope there's a civil suit in the works. Nothing makes an example out of someone quite like financial ruin.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Ah, the sacred American jury.......IDGAF. When something is wrong it's wrong and no amount of mental gymnastics on your part will change that.

At least St. Anthony realized they made a mistake in hiring this yellow-bellied sap sucker. Would be a shame if another department made the same mistake.

I hope there's a civil suit in the works. Nothing makes an example out of someone quite like financial ruin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too bad the jury who did see all the evidence, statements, and testimony disagree with you.

You are not a happy person, are you?

Those of us who have actual experience with juries will tell you that the vast majority of the time they get it right. They aren't going to do what you or whichever other ignorant snowflake wants, but they do tend to get it right. A murderer walking free because the State failed to prove its case is absolutely justice.

Anything else is dictatorship.

I have always found it interesting how people like you who rail against perceived injustice committed by government are so quick to support what is the definition of tyranny.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Derp.
View Quote
After the Trump Tweet Comey Tape thread, I am not surprised.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ok no matter what your feelings are on this, the above is not true. All the Jury did (as they do  in every case) is decide if the person is guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. This is not saying they were innocent, or guilty (if it were reversed), they are not making any statement regarding the charges except they could not ascertain with the information given if the person was "guilty beyond any and all reasonable doubt".

Drives me crazy, juries do not really prove you were innocent or heck even guilty, they just show that the evidence and arguments presented convinced the Jury. Our justice system works better than most in the world, it is not perfect however it does not really prove guild or innocence.

I believe the officer was way to wound up and made bad tactical decisions, Castile should not have been moving after informing and the cop yelling at him.  Well under 5 seconds between informing of carrying a weapon and the last shot fired, this went down extremely fast.  I think bad decisions met bad decisions but our justice system does not prove innocence or quilt, especially not innocence. The burden must be placed upon the state/law to insure the best chance at a fair trial.  We do not establish the absence of guilt, only if they can be convicted with information given beyond a reasonable doubt.  

Look at OJ guilty but once any evidence of tampering by the authorities you must have some reasonable doubt.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That is a foolish comment.

Guy says he is lawfully armed.  Good, no problem.  Cop didn't seem to mind at all.

Guy says he is not reaching for it.  Means absolutely nothing.  People "say things" all the time that are directly different than what they are actually doing.

People that resist arrest are often recorded as hollering "I'm not resisting" while they plainly are resisting.

All the guy had to do was to quit reaching for his firearm when repeatedly told to do so and we wouldn't have ever heard of this incident.  But he didn't follow instructions and the officer rationally felt his life was in danger and responded as he did.

Also, the author of that article kept mentioning "poor training".  I saw nothing to support that supposition.
View Quote
Was he reaching for a firearm? The video didn't show that. Where did it show him reaching for a firearm? If the firearm never cleared leather, then how much of a threat was he?
Where was the intent, where was the jeopardy? Or were these things not covered in Officer Yanez use of force training....assuming he got use of force training.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top