Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2017 3:32:56 AM EDT
There Goes The White Jewish Girl (Debbi Wasserman) Throwing The Black Man Under The Bus.

As TGP previously reported, former DNC Chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, said Wednesday that neither the FBI nor any other government agency contacted her about the hacking of the DNC’s computer networks, The Washington Examiner reports.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s claims that she was never contacted by any government agency about supposed hacking of the DNC’s computer systems directly contradicts former DHS chief, Jeh Johnson’s testimony before the House Intelligence Committee earlier Wednesday.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz rolled her eyes as CNN’s Kate Bolduan brought up Jeh Johnson’s testimony where he claimed that the DNC was contacted by the FBI and offered to help them with cybersecurity.

Wasserman Schultz: “He’s wrong in every respect. Let me be very clear. At no point during my tenure at the DNC was I contacted by the FBI, DHS, or any government agency or alerted or made aware that they believed that the Russians, an enemy state was intruding on our network.”
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:35:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure she's lying.  
Nothing that woman says can ever be trusted.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:06:51 AM EDT
[#2]
If that's true, then why does she want Her Laptop returned to her from the FBI/DHS/NSA/? or whoever has it? why do they have it and why does she want it back? 

BTW:I do not know now, nor can remember anyone from my past that would fuck her. She is so ugly I can't believe she's Married.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:54:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At no point during my tenure at the DNC was I contacted by the FBI, DHS, or any government agency or alerted or made aware that they believed that the Russians, an enemy state was intruding on our network.”
View Quote

So she contacted them... Or nobody mentioned Russians while she was in charge.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:48:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So she contacted them... Or nobody mentioned Russians while she was in charge.
View Quote
Yea, she left enough room in that statement... For instance the DNC tech director could have been contacted...

She is misleading to the point of being dishonest... No surprise.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#5]
okey dokey
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top