Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:34:26 AM EDT
[#1]
OMG, the FBI is just nuts.
Next they will say those shot deserved it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:36:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump needs to get his man over their ASAP and stop the rank leftist politicization.
View Quote
There needs to a wholesale firing of upper management in the FBI. I know there are still some good folks working there but it appears that the upper levels have become infested with regressives.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:39:18 AM EDT
[#3]
What a load of crap.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:43:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:51:51 AM EDT
[#5]
My respect for FLEA's [Federal Law Enforcement Agencies] has really dropped in the past few years, probably lower then the respect I had for them in the Clinton years. Corrupted, politicized, and the lapdogs of the left when you get past the middle management ranks.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:54:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Famous But Incompetent strikes again.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:15:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Let's see....
vociferously raged against Republicans in online forums,
had a piece of paper bearing the names of six members of Congress (which the FBI is not releasing...hmm wonder why?),
was reported for doing target practice outside his home in recent months before moving to Alexandria,
had mapped out a trip to the DC area,
took multiple photos of the baseball field he would later shoot up, three days after the New York Times mentioned that Republicans practiced baseball at an Alexandria baseball field with little security,
lived out of his van at the YMCA directly next door to the baseball field he shot up,
asked “Is this the Republican or Democrat baseball team?” before firing on the Republicans,
ran a Google search for information on the “2017 Republican Convention” hours before the shooting,
and took photos at high-profile Washington locations, including the east front plaza of the U.S. Capitol and the Dirksen Senate Office.

But they don't know what his motive was and he had no target in mind
View Quote
Reminds me of The Far Side cartoon of the murder in the clock shop. If you've seen it, you know exactly what I mean.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#8]
It is time to just shut the FBI down.  Serious waste of money.  I'm surprised they didn't say it was because of a youtube video.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:41:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Between fbi and state trump doesn't stand a chance.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:43:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Gee-Man.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:45:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Reminds me of The Far Side cartoon of the murder in the clock shop. If you've seen it, you know exactly what I mean.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"We've got the murder weapon and the motive. Now if we can just establish time of death." 
Gary Larson Far side gallery
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:49:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:55:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

um, sir, the FBI says he had no target in mind.  the list?  well, that could have been anything.  

no target.  no intent.  wipe it with a cloth.

lol
View Quote
What you fail to realize is that no reasonable prosecutor would indict him.   So... there's that...   

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:56:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Jesus, really?

Time to disband the FBI.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:56:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Unbelievable.  We live in bizzaro land.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:57:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Apparently this guy doesn't exist at the FBI

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:02:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

um, sir, the FBI says he had no target in mind.  the list?  well, that could have been anything.  

no target.  no intent.  wipe it with a cloth.

lol
View Quote
Could have been his Christmas card list...

(spicier)
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:09:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Do people in the FBI ever get embarrassed that people know they're in the FBI?  
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:10:24 AM EDT
[#20]
**sigh**

really?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:44:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Is the purpose of this bullshit to cover for liberal terrorism or to discredit the FBI while Obama people still hold the reins, before Trump can restaff and force them to target the swamp?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:44:48 AM EDT
[#23]
I'd like to see Trey Gowdy cross-examine the investigator.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:44:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:49:42 AM EDT
[#25]
"They said he acted alone and had no connections to terror groups."

but...I thought he was a Progressive Bernie Campaign Worker
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Except we know he was staking out the park, taking pictures, and before the shooting was online researching individual Congressman and he had a list. Federal Bureau of Incompetence as I referenced them earlier was an insult....and insult to the incompetent. At this point I would say they are not incompetent, they are in fact complicit in trying to cover up what really happened.
View Quote
True.

The disregard for the obvious truth and aplomb of still saying it shows they are a dangerous out of control organization that needs to be culled. They no longer serve the people as public servants and are part of the deep-state military complex.

Start by firing those at the top until the behavior changes.  With a healthy dose of budget cuts for pensions, salaries, safety equipment (no more armor for you!) and see what happens.  Jail a few dozen for corruption while you are at it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Honestly, Trump needs to do a surprise visit on a Friday afternoon and just tell the whole lot of them..you are done, you can make arrangements next week to have your personal belongings brought to you.....The partisanship and corruption is deep....
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Wow, denial, river, Egypt, etc...

By the way, that blivet in the pic is the chief (or should that be "chef"?) of the Capitol Police, not the feebs.  This is back when he was a three star general.

Separated at birth?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#29]
It was a spontaneous demonstration because of a YouTube video 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#30]
The FBI are such frauds
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Needs more firings.
View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#33]
So because his list that had six congresscritters' names on it wasn't headed with "To Kill," the list had no context. I'd say the shooting and his background gave enough context.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:30:29 AM EDT
[#34]
spontaneous? He drove from IL and had a list.

LOL.

the swamp
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:31:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Well, he barely hit any targets, so in one sense, they may be right.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#36]
BS. FBI. Lol 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#37]
It never hurts to look at this idiocy and remember what Trump is up against.  There's a lot of criticism that things aren't happening fast enough.  With this level of weaponized stupidity, I'm amazed he can get anything done at all.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:43:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Hodgkinson was extremely careless in his handling of a very sensitive firearm. Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of the firearm, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case or be able to clearly establish a motive. In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or removal of firearms, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I really admired the FBI when I was a kid.
View Quote
Yup.

Believed all that bullshit about them being top notch.  And maybe they were, back then.

Corruption so rampant.  DC and everything associated with it needs washed away and started over again.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#40]
What I want to know is who has what on the FBI that they can make them dance on command like this?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#41]
They wheeled the wounded female Capitol Police officer out yesterday at a women's softball game and make a big fuss about "the hero cop who took a bullet for Salines".

She was in a wheelchair, but looks like she'll recover well enough to enjoy her retirement.

I've yet to see any account of how the police detail present at the scene reacted. Two were hit (including her) and they shot the crazy man, but how did it unfold? Wh did what? Did they run at the guy? Dig in and return fire?

Is it a secret?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What I want to know is who has what on the FBI that they can make them dance on command like this?
View Quote
The short answer? They agree with democrats that republicans are evil and should be killed. Just covering for a fellow freedom fighter is all
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:53:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:57:13 AM EDT
[#44]
What utter complete bullshit
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#45]
the gunman who shot a top House Republican and four other people on a Virginia baseball field didn't have any concrete plans to inflict violence on the Republicans he loathed, FBI officials said Wednesday.
View Quote
Didn't have concrete plans?

1) Brought rifle to VA from Illinois.
2) Loaded rifle and brought it to a baseball field
3) Asked Congressman if Republicans were on the field
4) Spent 30 minutes shooting at Republicans
5) Dead body of shooter has kill list of Republicans in pocket.

Yet, it was 'spontaneous'? This is what happens when you have political hacks (McCabe) running the FBI.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Obama and Holder really did a number on the FBI.  Completely corrupted now.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Needs more firings.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:02:24 AM EDT
[#48]
He had a piece of paper with six republican names on it but had no targets in mind!!??

How about the list only had republicans on it Mr. FBI!!??
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yet, it was 'spontaneous'? This is what happens when you have political hacks (McCabe) running the FBI.
View Quote
That pos (McCabe ) should've been fired .5 seconds after that bullshit report was put out.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That pos (McCabe ) should've been fired .5 seconds after that bullshit report was put out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am telling you guys the FUCKING SWAMP is even deeper than I thought..........and THAT IS saying something!!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top