Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Seems to be doing a fine job showing the American people just how corrupt the government is and how in cahoots the media is with the corrupt part...seems to me eventually the media is going to lose enough voters confidence that it might actual bring integrity back to the top...which would be huge in fixing Government going forward...or you can keep bitching about Trump....
View Quote
How did the president making up tapes and then admitting there were none "show the American people how corrupt the government is and how in cahoots the media is with the corrupt part"?   By the way every survey of the public shows basically no confidence in the media, it could not go down that much.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:55:22 AM EDT
[#2]
lol, OP probably didn't know his thread title would be so appropriate for this thread.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, you have summed up well every useless pile of garbage post that has egressed from your fetid keyboard.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:57:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can you explain specifically what they lost?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I listen to cnn and progressive radio for my hour drive back from work. Their salt is so fucking tasty. Oh so tasty. The salt.

They still don't know why they lost. So tasty.
The house, the senate, the oval office and 4 special elections.

ETA: Let me add most state legislatures and governorships.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:57:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Here's what is so great so far:

1)  We don't have President Hillary
2)  There aren't gun bans that will pass at any real level beyond the lost hope states which Trump can't change anyway.

The swamp is really fighting against being drained, so actually getting the globalists that want to ban guns (in both parties) out of power is up to us, Trump can only do so much.   Once that is done, I'm sure things will work out.
View Quote
The "he's not Hillary" defense is a tacit acknowledgment that Trump isn't doing much proactive for us.

How are his tweets draining the swamp?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Seems to be doing a fine job showing the American people just how corrupt the government is and how in cahoots the media is with the corrupt part...seems to me eventually the media is going to lose enough voters confidence that it might actual bring integrity back to the top...which would be huge in fixing Government going forward...or you can keep bitching about Trump....
View Quote
How, specifically, does trolling on twitter bring integrity to anyone or anything?  

GD is full of online trolling.  Do you think this message board is a good example of how government leaders should act?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Who said there were recordings?
View Quote
Beats me.

The 'tards were apparently having a "hippy" moment and dreaming of the Watergate years and Trump's impending impeachment.

They got carried away I guess.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:08:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:12:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes,  and all that is a great illustration of just how aimless, bad, and out of touch with America the Democratic party is.  

But what does that have to do with the "tapes" BS? In other words, what did the left lose because of this "secret Comey tapes" silliness?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:15:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yes, and what does that have to do with the "tapes" BS?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, and what does that have to do with the "tapes" BS?
When did Trump say he had tapes?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
When did Trump say he had tapes?
View Quote
You have noticed the same thing... that all the Trump detractors have exactly the same basic mantra in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#12]
He wants the press to find the tapes!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yes,  and all that is a great illustration of just how aimless, bad, and out of touch with America the Democratic party is.  

But what does that have to do with the "tapes" BS? In other words, what did the left lose because of this "secret Comey tapes" silliness?
View Quote
They lost their " Drumpf's going to be impeached " moment at their Comey watch parties for one. Comey was scared he was recorded and confirmed everything Trump said.

Of course this has already thoroughly been explained in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:34:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They lost their " Drumpf's going to be impeached " moment at their Comey watch parties for one. Comey was scared he was recorded and confirmed everything Trump said.

View Quote
Amazing.

Westley: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Amazing how now all the Kool Aid drinkers are taking the position that Trump really meant he did NOT  make any tapes.Real easy to arm chair quarterback after the play has been run,isn;t it?
Never heard from a single Trump worshiper that Trump was really  saying he did NOT make a tape.What chicken shits to come out after the fact with this revelation.Hurts you credibility.Next time have the gonads to post it upfront.
You will look more credible.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Amazing how now all the Kool Aid drinkers are taking the position that Trump really meant he did NOT  make any tapes.Real easy to arm chair quarterback after the play has been run,isn;t it?
Never heard from a single Trump worshiper that Trump was really  saying he did NOT make a tape.What chicken shits to come out after the fact with this revelation.Hurts you credibility.Next time have the gonads to post it upfront.
View Quote
You should think first and speak later...  All Trump did was make everyone wonder if he really did have tapes.  I don't understand how that is so hard to comprehend?  You may need a vacation because your thought process is out of wak and needs to be calibrated.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You should think first and speak later...  All Trump did was make everyone wonder if he really did have tapes.  I don't understand how that is so hard to comprehend?  You may need a vacation because your thought process is out of wak and needs to be calibrated.
View Quote
Yes - he made everybody wonder if there were tapes (by implying there may be tapes), than neither him nor his communication staff did anything to confirm or deny whether there were tapes. It is true that he never used the words "I have tapes" . . .so what?     The whole thing was a silly distraction, and nobody in this thread can articulate how the original implication he made on twitter helped the country, himself, or a legislative agenda.   People that think this was some clever ruse to keep Comey honest . . . well I'd like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.   I guess that makes sense on "Fox and Friends", but that's the only place.    Normal people look at this whole thing and justifiably conclude . . "Oh OK, he was bullshitting because he's a bullshitter".
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yes - he made everybody wonder if there were tapes (by implying there may be tapes), than neither him nor his communication staff did anything to confirm or deny whether there were tapes. It is true that he never used the words "I have tapes" . . .so what?     The whole thing was a silly distraction, and nobody in this thread can articulate how the original implication he made on twitter helped the country, himself, or a legislative agenda.   People that think this was some clever ruse to keep Comey honest . . . well I'd like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.   I guess that makes sense on "Fox and Friends", but that's the only place.    Normal people look at this whole thing and justifiably conclude . . "Oh OK, he was bullshitting because he's a bullshitter".
View Quote
So your mad at him for possibly making Comey think twice about purgering himself?  Or your mad cause he said he hopes there isn't any tapes and that there weren't?  Or are you mad because Bernie didn't win?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

..and Comey hinted at having a memo.  It's like when two unsuspecting trannies go on a date.
View Quote
But when two trannies go on a date, neither comes away disappointed!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Amazing.
View Quote
At least you're right about that. Amazing indeed.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Just the existence of a bullshitter.
View Quote
So we are back to "He hurt my feelings. Impeach!"

Got it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So your mad at him for possibly making Comey think twice about purgering himself?  Or your mad cause he said he hopes there isn't any tapes and that there weren't?  Or are you mad because Bernie didn't win?
View Quote
Not mad.  Bemused about Trump's cult of personality and the way that some people are so desperate to believe (in what I'm not sure - trolling the media?  Wouldn't it be better to actually accomplish things?).  With a Republican president and Republican congress if we really can't do something positive for the country and made badly needed reforms I will be disappointed.   The way to do that is not for the chief executive to make up bullshit about secret recordings, no matter how much people want to believe.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not mad.  Bemused about Trump's cult of personality and the way that some people are so desperate to believe (in what I'm not sure - trolling the media?  Wouldn't it be better to actually accomplish things?).  With a Republican president and Republican congress if we really can't do something positive for the country and made badly needed reforms I will be disappointed.   The way to do that is not for the chief executive to make up bullshit about secret recordings, no matter how much people want to believe.
View Quote
Get Sponge back here, this guy's terrible at this.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

except they are wrong. They're free to capture and broadcast the audio. They just can't do any video.
View Quote
But then, there's no point. They're not interested in substance. They want the audience to see the consternation on their faces and how vigorously they hammer the Press Secretary.

Theatre.

TC
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Trump played his reality TV drama card again.

He said something he new had a double meaning to stir up drama and controversy and then had his big reveal just when everyone was paying attention.

It works to the degree that he still controls the media, despite their absolute hatred for him.  

He trolled the shit out them.  It was also in part to rattle Comey, but I doubt a guy like him gets rattled by anything.

It also trolled the Obama admiration, and Trump like to remind everyone how many people got spied on the by FBHO.

I don't think he gained anything with his tweet, but it was entertaining... Are you not entertained?

I was.

MAGA
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, MY GOD!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Trump never said he had tapes or that there were tapes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
snip
The other 2 instances are both violations of the Federal records act.
View Quote

by who
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has nothing to do with any tapes because they don't exist nor did they ever. Also, you quoted out of context, which changes the meaning of your original question whis was in regards to this exchange:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I listen to cnn and progressive radio for my hour drive back from work. Their salt is so fucking tasty. Oh so tasty. The salt.

They still don't know why they lost. So tasty.
Spidey was talking about the elections they have lost, not any imaginary tapes. My response was regarding that.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:44:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lots of people here did just that when he made the original tweet.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OF COURSE YOUR NOT MAD...This is only your 13th post in this thread since yesterday afternoon...of course your not mad.....

like I said, all Trump did was once again show liberal and nevertrumper butthurt for what it is..butthurt...
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#32]
The Washington Post is trying to sell the story that DC insiders always knew there were no tapes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-trumps-dubious-claims-make-the-entire-government-react/2017/06/22/0a7fd7e8-568a-11e7-b38e-35fd8e0c288f_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-cards_hp-card-politics%3Ahomepage%2Fcard&utm_term=.b8a3856025b7

Far from knocking down the assertion that Trump had recorded conversations in the White House, his aides refused to give a definitive
answer for weeks. Trump, ever the reality television host, teased at a
news conference, “I’ll tell you about it over a very short period of
time.” On Thursday, 42 days later, he finally did. As most in Washington had anticipated, Trump said he did not have any such tapes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Page two, of this thread May 12th:
Quoted:

Maybe he's bluffing and the tape doesn't exist.

Maybe getting them to try to impeach him is the point.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The Washington Post is trying to sell the story that DC insiders always knew there were no tapes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-trumps-dubious-claims-make-the-entire-government-react/2017/06/22/0a7fd7e8-568a-11e7-b38e-35fd8e0c288f_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-cards_hp-card-politics%3Ahomepage%2Fcard&utm_term=.b8a3856025b7

Far from knocking down the assertion that Trump had recorded conversations in the White House, his aides refused to give a definitive
answer for weeks. Trump, ever the reality television host, teased at a
news conference, “I’ll tell you about it over a very short period of
time.” On Thursday, 42 days later, he finally did. As most in Washington had anticipated, Trump said he did not have any such tapes.
View Quote
Believing anything from the CIAs blog.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
11 minutes ago
View Quote
What "deadline"?  Hand them over to whom?  Was there some court order we all missed?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What "deadline"  Hand them over to whom?  Was there some court order we all missed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
11 minutes ago
What "deadline"  Hand them over to whom?  Was there some court order we all missed?
+1?    WTF?  Deadline?  Did some media blowhard or twitter personality make up some sort of pretend deadline?

ETA: It was a House Intelligence Committee  RFI.  What a fucking joke

RFI is request for information.  The first word is the most important in that term.  Request.

"But even with a subpoena, the panel stands little chance of actually compelling Trump to turn over anything he doesn’t voluntarily want to
produce, according to legal experts..."
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Why is this so hard to understand?

Trumps comment could have been made by regular guys drinking beer, discussing one of their indiscretions. "Hey, better hope there's no video!".  Pretty easy to understand.

Hell, he probably did say it to make Comey pause. He's got to know that weasel would lie his ass off in the hearing--what swamp creature doesn't? After ALL the bullshit Trump endured from minute one of the campaign through the Comey testimony, why in God's name would ANYONE believe Comey would give a fair and accurate accounting of his meeting with Trump, absent a lever keeping him honest?

This isn't genius or idiocy. Just common sense.

TC
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#39]
The big hardcover glossy Time Life book entitled "Trump in Tweets: The 45th President and Social Media" is gonna a be a required addition to my book shelf. 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Oh, MY GOD!!!
View Quote
Sponge is tied up in Podesta's basement, getting a visit from "Skippy" right now.  God rest his soul.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:21:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Of course this has already thoroughly been explained in this thread.
View Quote
Thank you.  I had not the time nor crayons to expend explaining what they already know.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think "vacation" is actually the issue based on the post.  Remember, High School is out for the summer.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

....what did the left lose because of this "secret Comey tapes" silliness?
View Quote
Their minds...
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
I can't even anymore...  

There's not this much fucking flailing at Crossfit classes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
ITT, the usual suspects are very angry at Trump because they CAN'T FUCKING READ.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm waiting for Comey to try and play his hand which he may have done at the NYT yesterday and suddenly these tapes that now don't exist magically appear.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

ITT, the usual suspects are very angry at Trump because they CAN'T FUCKING READ.
View Quote
Either they can't read, or they are upset Trump pressured Comey into not lying.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#48]
comey could have interpreted Trump multiple ways....

one of which there was a recording of conversations, so comey had to play things straighter than he would have, instead of lying or telling half truths to make Trump look bad.

edit - the left is just mad, because they lost an opportunity to get Trump
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Their minds...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

....what did the left lose because of this "secret Comey tapes" silliness?
Their minds...
Well then, he made his point. They lost very very liittle.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top