User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy shit!

How the hell did that truck (avalanche) get rolled?
View Quote
Inadvertent, aggressive PIT maneuver.

ETA: Car cuts off biker. Biker kicks car. Driver of car is pissed, and swerves hard trying to wipe out biker. Biker is on the brake and car hits freeway divider, overcorrects, loses control, and plows into unsuspecting Chevy, who rolls over. Biker leaves the scene wearing a trollface.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Biker started the shit by kicking the car.
View Quote
Nope. Car almost killed motorcyclist merging then actively tried to murder motorcyclist.

Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This. There's a reason the biker kicked that persons car. Fuck that cage driver. And fuck GD's biker hating theory that a biker would never have the balls to fuck with a two ton vehicle.
View Quote
Because he's a fucking moron.

Because he's a fucking moron.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, regardless, I doubt the prick in the car will pull that shit again.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How many vehicle accidents do you work each week? If your answer is a number that is less than mine, and I work quite a few of them, you should probably consider taking your trolling BS somewhere else....
View Quote
Define "work vehicle accidents" please.  Are you Hwy Patrol, Fire/Rescue, Medic, Tow Truck, etc.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"call 911 Chris"

lol
View Quote
Oh God I died there
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nope. Car almost killed motorcyclist merging then actively tried to murder motorcyclist.

http://i.imgur.com/Bldx7vD.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Biker started the shit by kicking the car.

I wonder if the M/C was trying to lane sharing on the right side of the car at 20mph faster than the car.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not the 'disaster' I was expecting...
View Quote
This, instigator biker dude actually made a crazy good save ... unfortunately...
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
When assholes collide. I hope those in the white SUV are ok and the 2 assholes get raped in jail.
View Quote
Why did the idiot on the bike even kick the car?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Define "work vehicle accidents" please.  Are you Hwy Patrol, Fire/Rescue, Medic, Tow Truck, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:How many vehicle accidents do you work each week? If your answer is a number that is less than mine, and I work quite a few of them, you should probably consider taking your trolling BS somewhere else....
Quoted:
Well, then convince me why there isn't a pile up every time a truck backfires.  If a startling noise causes people to swerve violently and all..
This, Mr traffic accident man.

I'd like to know too.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Unlike yourself, I actually work vehicle accidents all the time, I do this for a living, so understanding exactly what happens during vehicle accidents is something I am very familiar with. You obviously know nothing about this subject.....but don't feel bad, because there are a few other posters in this thread that know even less than you do...
View Quote
Dude, you're a fireman. Which is cool and all, but if you're trying to pretend that makes you some kind of accident investigation expert, then just lol.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't kick someone's vehicle and expect them not to swerve at you.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Article says car driver accidentally cut him off.  That in no way justifies him kicking the car.
View Quote
I've hit cars with my fist when they've tried to change lanes into me.

I knew a guy that carried a hammer dummy corded to his bike for the same reason.

As my driver's ed instructor taught me when changing lanes, "mirror, blinker, blind spot check"

That being said, who knows what caused the person to start filming the biker, could have been a raging ass hole and been messing with the car.

ETA: biker was a dick for catching back up and kicking the car.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When assholes collide. I hope those in the white SUV are ok and the 2 assholes get raped in jail.
A lack of self control. He was showing the mean "cager"
that Bike Lives Matter.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:25:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I knew a guy that carried a hammer dummy corded to his bike for the same reason.

As my driver's ed instructor taught me when changing lanes, "mirror, blinker, blind spot check"

That being said, who knows what caused the person to start filming the biker, could have been a raging ass hole and been messing with the car.
View Quote
There is a difference between hitting/slapping a car in the act of trying to change lanes into you versus riding up next to the car afterwards and kicking the car.

I've hit a car with my fist because it tried to change lanes into me while I was riding my bicycle...............................
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Always the bikers fault in GDs eyes. Never mind the fucktard in the car probably cut the bike off.
View Quote
I ride and yea, he fucked up, he may have almost been hit before, but he was not.  He escalated the problem kicking a 3000 lb car, who in turn acted the ass as well.  I hope both of them get sued into oblivion.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Uh, you do know vehicles need to change lanes from time to time. The car was in the commute lane, which is the far left, and changed lanes to the right, inadvertently cutting the bike. Apparently biker boy wasn't paying attention because the car changed lanes into his lane making him angry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, yeah, car drive could have stayed in their own lane and took a plate # down.  Replace "biker" with "car driver" in the above.
Uh, you do know vehicles need to change lanes from time to time. The car was in the commute lane, which is the far left, and changed lanes to the right, inadvertently cutting the bike. Apparently biker boy wasn't paying attention because the car changed lanes into his lane making him angry.
Agree.  I was taking bout the intentional swerve to take out the biker though. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Bike 2 car 0
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Odds/bets on the car driver getting charges?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wow, would love to see what lead up to that.

My guess: No look lane change across the double yellow into the carpool lane right in front of the biker at or below the speed limit, causing bike to almost dump it or hit them.

I had a near miss with what would have been a really, really bad crash when someone crossed into the toll lane from stopped traffic. I was doing 70+, they popped out in front of me doing 5-10. I didn't even have time to brake, I shot around them on the shoulder, got a little squirrelly in the process.
View Quote
I have always been really uncomfortable zooming along in the diamond lane with nothing between me and the lane to my right that is totally stopped. Most of the time there is no shoulder on the left so if some idiot pulls out in front of me (I have seen it happen many times), I'm probably dead meat. Rear end a near stopped car doing 70 and see what happens. My old truck has no airbags either.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
There is a difference between hitting/slapping a car in the act of trying to change lanes into you versus riding up next to the car afterwards and kicking the car.

I've hit a car with my fist because it tried to change lanes into me while I was riding my bicycle...............................
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it got his attention, then great.

I had a guy on a bicycle slap the side of my truck to get my attention once. I didn't see him and his loud slap actually saved me from changing lanes into him and munching him. I waved and said thanks as he passed.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Donorcycle?  Not today.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:33:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well, then convince me why there isn't a pile up every time a truck backfires.  If a startling noise causes people to swerve violently and all..
View Quote
I'm going to dumb this down to make it easy for some people to understand.....There is a huge difference between a vehicle backfiring and a biker kicking your door, especially if you just had a verbal exchange with that person only a few moments earlier. I'm sure that a lot of people who find themselves in a similar situation would probably assume that someone just pulled out a gun and fired it at them, especially after feeling and hearing that loud 'thud' only inches away. Anyone who claims something like that wouldn't startle them or influence their senses in some way is full of shit. And yes, I have worked accidents in which people heard loud noises and crashed their vehicles. I worked one last month, a driver was startled by the sound of some roofers who were hammering away, they bumped into a curb, lost control, then swerved across the road and ended up in some bushes in front of a house. Luckily, no one was injured. But for those who are kissing that biker's fat ass, more power to them....they will never let facts cloud their way of thinking.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That had to have been Florida man on the bike.
View Quote
Nah drivers in California are fucking asshole retards who take their frustrations out in traffic.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Article says car driver accidentally cut him off.  That in no way justifies him kicking the car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Always the bikers fault in GDs eyes. Never mind the fucktard in the car probably cut the bike off.
In this thread we find out who has never ridden a bike on the streets.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm going to dumb this down to make it easy for some people to understand.....There is a huge difference between a vehicle backfiring and a biker kicking your door, especially if you just had a verbal exchange with that person only a few moments earlier. I'm sure that a lot of people who find themselves in a similar situation would probably assume that someone just pulled out a gun and fired it at them, especially after feeling and hearing that loud 'thud' only inches away. Anyone who claims something like that wouldn't startle them or influence their senses in some way is full of shit. And yes, I have worked accidents in which people heard loud noises and crashed their vehicles. I worked one last month, a driver was startled by the sound of some roofers who were hammering away, they bumped into a curb, lost control, then swerved across the road and ended up in some bushes in front of a house. Luckily, no one was injured. But for those who are kissing that biker's fat ass, more power to them....they will never let facts cloud their way of thinking.
View Quote
... so the collision was the roofers' fault? You really like to point the fingers. If I crash into another car can I just blame it on the hot chick in the tube top that distracted me?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#28]
wat esploded???
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:55:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
And there we have it folks. Fuck that car driver. Got what he deserved.

Prayers to all others involved.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted: a driver was startled by the sound of some roofers who were hammering away, they bumped into a curb, lost control, then swerved across the road and ended up in some bushes in front of a house.
View Quote
WTF is this person doing driving if roofers hammering scares them so bad they have an accident? JFCOAPS

Do you do accident investigation/reconstruction or are you just one of the first to show up and hear the lame ass excuses people give for (texting while driving) being a fuck up?

Monday as I was on my home in afternoon rush hour traffic at 65+ MPH, grandma in her minivan had her right front tire blow out as she was driving next to me on my left and my drivers window was down. Loud as fuck and yea, it startled me, but I didn't feel the need to crank my steering wheel to the left, or right, or hammer on my brakes because I was #startleddriving.

Roofers pounding nails..... Fuckin lucky one of 'em didn't cut a loud fart. It woulda been a 10 car pile up.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:10:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
... so the collision was the roofers' fault? You really like to point the fingers. If I crash into another car can I just blame it on the hot chick in the tube top that distracted me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sure can! Just have Mike show up first so you can tell him your story.

National Lampoons Vacation - Ferrari girl scene with original song
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Guy riding the motorcycle should know never kick a cars door in revenge. The proper way is to approach on the passenger side while speeding up and break off the mirror, then quickly speed away.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Guy riding the motorcycle should know never kick a cars door in revenge. The proper way is to approach on the passenger side while speeding up and break off the mirror, then quickly speed away.
View Quote
Don't forget to hold it in the air and whoop loudly like an injun that just got a scalp!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Just shows bikers are better drivers, just saying.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He should be arrested. He caused an accident.
I saw the biker kick the vehicle which started the chain reaction. If the other car was doing anything, biker boy should have sped away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And that bullshit bike ran off like punk ass coward.
LoL, as opposed to sticking around and getting arrested cause some crazy person tried to kill him?
He should be arrested. He caused an accident.
I saw the biker kick the vehicle which started the chain reaction. If the other car was doing anything, biker boy should have sped away.
Are you really that dumb?

Oh, wait, I forgot where I was.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:30:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just shows bikers are better drivers, just saying.  
View Quote
Dude saved it like a boss.   Car on the over hand.....well, pitted another car.   They should lose license for a year or two.  And prepare their anus for insurance hikes.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
No...no...no...you guys have it all wrong. I show up and pass out chapstick to biker groupies who love to kiss sweaty biker ass, while they stumble around and try to justify those bikers' criminal behavior. No need to have a bunch of simpletons running around out there with chapped lips, wouldn't you agree? While it certainly has been entertaining to see so many biker cheerleaders on here today, I must be going....I have an actual job that I have to go to in a couple of hours.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:51:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Being ran off the road is no reason to kick a car, but someone kicking your car is reason to murder them. Lol 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:14:58 PM EDT
[#39]
What a bunch of fucking retards.

edit:  I must say the biggest tard of the lot though is the car driver.  At least the biker knew he has a decent idea how to stay upright before he played games.  Whoever was behind the wheel of that car has no clue how the fuck to control a vehicle...  Just how in the fuck do you let a motorcycle take your full size car out?

edit2:  SUV driver, although an innocent 3rd party, is also a dipshit.  "Slow down to avoid this accident?  Fuck that shit, I'm late for work!"
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:19:50 PM EDT
[#40]
How do people suck so bad at driving?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:27:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No...no...no...you guys have it all wrong. I show up and pass out chapstick to biker groupies who love to kiss sweaty biker ass, while they stumble around and try to justify those bikers' criminal behavior. No need to have a bunch of simpletons running around out there with chapped lips, wouldn't you agree? While it certainly has been entertaining to see so many biker cheerleaders on here today, I must be going....I have an actual job that I have to go to in a couple of hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Collector: Hey, hey! Don't get snippy with him just because you've got a problem with your station in life!
Banky: Oh, I'm secure with what I do.
Collector: Then just say it — you're a tracer fireman!
Banky: [about to lose it] Who should I sign it to?
Little Kid: I don't want you to sign it. I want the guy who draws Bluntman and Chronic investigates accidents to sign it. [snatches the comic away] You're just a tracer fireman.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:32:55 PM EDT
[#42]
nevermind
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

In this thread we find out who has never ridden a bike on the streets.
View Quote
In this thread we find out who the idiots are, who aren't smart enough not to kick cars or realize their pecking order on the road.  Thats real talk.  Don't get on the road without metal wrapped around you and get mad when you make contact and lose, or pay the price in the long run.  Not to mention he left the scene HE CAUSED.

Don't kick a car while riding, then get all mad because he swerved, probably because he freaked out thinking he hit something....

Biker was an idiot no matter who started it.  Went from page 1 to here, still looking for my first "cager" sighting.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:40:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
In this thread we find out who the idiots are, who aren't smart enough not to kick cars or realize their pecking order on the road.  Thats real talk.  Don't get on the road without metal wrapped around you and get mad when you make contact and lose, or pay the price in the long run.  Not to mention he left the scene HE CAUSED.

Don't kick a car while riding, then get all mad because he swerved, probably because he freaked out thinking he hit something....

Biker was an idiot no matter who started it.  Went from page 1 to here, still looking for my first "cager" sighting.  
View Quote
Sure...biker is a douchebag... but the real talk here is that there's plenty of idiocy to go around. You can take this step by step: it wouldn't have happened if the driver had opened his fucking eyes before he merged. It would have stopped there if the dip shit rider hadn't kicked the car. It then wouldn't have happened if the car didn't try to hit the bike. So on and so forth. This shit show took TWO retards to happen. Both should be in jail.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Sure...biker is a douchebag... but the real talk here is that there's plenty of idiocy to go around. You can take this step by step: it wouldn't have happened if the driver had opened his fucking eyes before he merged. It would have stopped there if the dip shit rider hadn't kicked the car. It then wouldn't have happened if the car didn't try to hit the bike. So on and so forth. This shit show took TWO retards to happen. Both should be in jail.
View Quote
Is there a cite for exactly what the driver did to initiate the collision of assholes?

I've ridden motorcycles on CA freeways long enough to know M/C riders can be their own worst enemy and are not always blameless.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:55:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Is there a cite for exactly what the driver did to initiate the collision of assholes?

I've ridden motorcycles on CA freeways long enough to know M/C riders can be their own worst enemy and are not always blameless.
View Quote
Maybe THIS if you can proove he intentionally tried to hit the bike?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:56:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Witness said the driver accidentally cut the biker off. I'm assuming that's the case since we have no better info to operate off of.

You're right of course, I ride in CA too and many are absolutely their own worst enemies. Though the driver was not watching what he was doing (if the witness is to be believed) that's no excuse to kick the car...which is no excuse to try to pit the bike and kill the rider...so on and so forth...
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:56:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm going to dumb this down to make it easy for some people to understand.
View Quote
Lol it's like a jizz mopper telling us how to direct a porn film.

Lol.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:04:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Witness said the driver accidentally cut the biker off. I'm assuming that's the case since we have no better info to operate off of.

You're right of course, I ride in CA too and many are absolutely their own worst enemies. Though the driver was not watching what he was doing (if the witness is to be believed) that's no excuse to kick the car...which is no excuse to try to pit the bike and kill the rider...so on and so forth...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

5:45 am with light traffic so I somewhat doubt the car tried to merge into the HOV lane at a slow speed. I'm guessing it was a lane splitting situation and the car tried to block the speeding m/c or drifted in the lane as the m/c was trying to blast past. I'm just speculating based on experience.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:08:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Relatively light traffic so I somewhat doubt the car tried to merge into the HOV lane at a slow speed. I'm guessing it was a lane splitting situation and the car tried to block the speeding m/c or drifted in the lane as the m/c was trying to blast past. I'm just speculating based on experience.
View Quote
I mean...maybe sure. I've had it happen to me too. However, that's not what the person that was actually there and saw it happen says...seems best to accept that vs speculate. Either way car driver is a dick too.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top