Added an 's for words sake  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happy about what?
Added an 's for words sake  
LOL, nice try, I wasn't even talking about spelling errors. Go back and look at the whole post. Hint: Its large and in red.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You do know what inadvertently means don't you?

Plus the cowardly bike rider fled the scene.
View Quote
Yea, accidentally. If the driver was paying attention, checked his mirrors and blind spots, he would have seen the biker.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The avalanche owner should have a nice lawsuit pending.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How about paying attention to driving? He didn't "accidentally" cut him off. The car driver wasn't paying attention to driving and didn't see him. Not paying attention isn't an "accident"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Always the bikers fault in GDs eyes. Never mind the fucktard in the car probably cut the bike off.
Article says car driver accidentally cut him off.  That in no way justifies him kicking the car.
How about paying attention to driving? He didn't "accidentally" cut him off. The car driver wasn't paying attention to driving and didn't see him. Not paying attention isn't an "accident"
Whatever they were doing it had gone on long enough for "Chris" and friend to start videoing.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted: #StartledDriving
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:19:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Loud pipes save lives 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm having a hard time choosing which person was at fault.  I suppose the driver of the car, but the biker was actually physically attacking the car, so maybe it's 50/50.  When assholes collide.

Looks like the biker was attempting to run.  I hope he's caught.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That was not oncoming traffic, looks like a lane where two highways come into as one. Oncoming was separated by a divider. Looks like they were coming from the same previous way and merging with the new one coming on.
View Quote
HOV lanes.

Lots of places have a double yellow to signify that you can't merge into HOV except in certain areas.  Intent is to stop cars going 35 due to rush hour from merging into traffic going 75.  People still do it a lot, and often leads to things like what the video shows (not that this was the case here, we don't know, but people ignore the lines a lot and swerve into HOV anyway, and it can cause accidents)
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yea, accidentally. If the driver was paying attention, checked his mirrors and blind spots, he would have seen the biker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do know what inadvertently means don't you?

Plus the cowardly bike rider fled the scene.
That's some professional grade deflection right there!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LoL, as opposed to sticking around and getting arrested cause some crazy person tried to kill him?
View Quote
Biker started the shit by kicking the car.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ah no, the driver was taken by surprise when the biker kicked his car and jerked the steering wheel.  Biker is the asshole in this case.
View Quote
Sorry but I don't think any driver with any sort of experience is going to "swerve" like that at a noise going freeway speeds.  They had been going at it for a while.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What the what?

Do you not see the concrete median barrier between the two directions of flow?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, no one is going to mention that this whole goat fuck happened in oncoming traffic the whole time?

Yeah, the car totally reacted to being kicked, while they both were being retarded in oncoming traffic.

lol.
What the what?

Do you not see the concrete median barrier between the two directions of flow?
For once you and I agree

JBski was blind the hole time!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Always the bikers fault in GDs eyes. Never mind the fucktard in the car probably cut the bike off.
View Quote
But the biker couldn't take being slighted so continued the encounter.  He drove up to the other car to try and pass in the lane and kicked at it on his way by. He's just as guilty as the car driver, if not more so because all the video shows is the biker come up to the car and kick it.
And he's a punk ass bitch for running away.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:27:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's some professional grade deflection right there!
View Quote
So do you honestly believe that if more people payed 100% attention to their driving that there wouldn't be less "accidents"?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The biker came into the car driver's lane and then kicked the car door, which in turn caused the driver to swerve ....are you trolling, or are you really unable to comprehend what happened?
View Quote
Well, he does have "Glock" in his username, so ....  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#16]
The driver of the car could argue he was startled when the biker kicked his door thus causing him to swerve.

At least that's how his ins. company lawyer will argue.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:32:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The biker came into the car driver's lane and then kicked the car door, which in turn caused the driver to swerve ....are you trolling, or are you really unable to comprehend what happened?
View Quote
What we are seeing is the same as with liberals. Making up bullshit to defend their point of view or their "people". Lots of bikers think bikers can do no wrong and it's always the cagers fault.  
I've seen them try to defend a dead biker that got splatted while doing 150 on public roads.
As a biker, I don't take sides.  I look at the evidence at hand and base my decision on that.  I don't play the mah baby dindu nuffin card at the drop of a hat.
The biker in the video is a bitch.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:33:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

LOL, nice try, I wasn't even talking about spelling errors. Go back and look at the whole post. Hint: Its large and in red.
View Quote
fag·got
'fag?t/
noun
plural noun: faggots

a male homosexual.
   a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. There's a reason the biker kicked that persons car. Fuck that cage driver. And fuck GD's biker hating theory that a biker would never have the balls to fuck with a two ton vehicle.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

LoL, as opposed to sticking around and getting arrested cause some crazy person tried to kill him?
View Quote
That's a hit and run.

There is no conclusive proof that the car swerved to hit the biker, rather than the driver simply reacting to something striking the vehicle.  (Yeah, I think he tried to hit the biker, but I can't prove it).    

But I have never heard of a bicker accidentally kicking a car moving down the freeway.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:36:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What we are seeing is the same as with liberals. Making up bullshit to defend their point of view or their "people". Lots of bikers think bikers can do no wrong and it's always the cagers fault.  
I've seen them try to defend a dead biker that got splatted while doing 150 on public roads.
As a biker, I don't take sides.  I look at the evidence at hand and base my decision on that.  I don't play the mah baby dindu nuffin card at the drop of a hat.
The biker in the video is a bitch.
View Quote
Like others have said:

When assholes collide.

Biker was a douche for kicking the car, car driver was a bigger douche.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Did you geniuses read the article?

From the article:

Reading is for faggots

I never said the biker was in the right for kicking the car, but in your minds it's OK to try to kill someone for denting your car?
View Quote
Cool GD party kicking your car door.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Just watched it.

They were probably fighting in some way before the video starts, that's likely why the guy started filming.  

At the same time the bike guy kicked the car, the car swerved at him to try and wreck/kill him.  

Not sure what the circumstances were that lead up to it, but their both dicks.  Car guy is a bigger dick for trying to kill someone.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This. There's a reason the biker kicked that persons car. Fuck that cage driver. And fuck GD's biker hating theory that a biker would never have the balls to fuck with a two ton vehicle.
View Quote
The car driver could be Charles Mansons understudy with 2 dozen motorcycle kills stenciled on the street de of his car.  The motorcycle rider could be a Minister that spends his liesure time building churches in impoverished neighborhoods.  But none of that matters or is relevant.

Yep, your hero motorcyclist will be from now be known as "Coward Cocksucker/Bottom Boy".  Cocksucker for getting filmed kicking a car.  Coward for running away.  Bottom Boy for his new position in prison when they catch him.

Your Based Motorcycle Hero man fled the scene and didn't hang around to give his s side of the "righteousness".  He left the narrative totally up to the driver/drivers lawyers and the police.  So it doesn't matter not one damn bit HOW it really went down.  Coward Cocksucker Bottom Boy is a Coward Cocksucking Bottom Boy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Biker escalated the situation then took off? Which is worth more street cred, jail time or being on the run from the cops?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:52:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
El Oh El. None of us know what happened prior to the filming, but the biker instigated the hard left turn. Did your biased eyes not see the kick?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
What is the key word in your second sentence?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
In for the biker hate.
View Quote
Did you mean people who start shit by kicking cars hate? Even if the car cut off that by no means is grounds to escalate the situation.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Man, these threads are always shitshows.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#31]
The biker brought that on himself, shame he wasn't the one hurt.

Sometimes people (that biker) deserve what you think they deserve, but its not worth endangering others (Avalanche)
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:55:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You seem concerned.

The chain reaction started when the car driver tried to kill the biker. How about the car drives away? Especially if he cut the biker off in the first place?
View Quote
Ray Charles, is that you?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

For once you and I agree

JBski was blind the hole time!
View Quote
Why do they hide the carpool lane beyond double yellow lines?

Haven't been to CA in years.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Lol. Yeah, you see accidents all the time where hearing a thump causes an involuntary wild swerve. I know that's how I react to unexpected sounds in my car; I immediately swerve violently.
View Quote
Unlike yourself, I actually work vehicle accidents all the time, I do this for a living, so understanding exactly what happens during vehicle accidents is something I am very familiar with. You obviously know nothing about this subject.....but don't feel bad, because there are a few other posters in this thread that know even less than you do...
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Motorcycle rider is a fucking moron. Escalating a fight with a 4,000lb hunk of metal on a busy interstate is suicidal.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did I state somewhere in this thread that the biker wasn't a fucktard too? Or is your biased mind assuming I did?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Unlike yourself, I actually work vehicle accidents all the time, I do this for a living, so understanding exactly what happens during vehicle accidents is something I am very familiar with. You obviously know nothing about this subject.....but don't feel bad, because there are a few other posters in this thread that know even less than you do...
View Quote
So you are saying you fall for that excuse every time.  "I was startled by a noise, which made me swerve and run over the motorcyclist, sir."
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Did I state somewhere in this thread that the biker wasn't a fucktard too? Or is your biased mind assuming I did?
View Quote
Oh, you left that part out on accident? You were biding your time to spring that on us? One infers another's opinion based on what they say. You stated that GD hates bikers and then called the car driver a fucktard. That plus your user name implies a lot.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So you are saying you fall for that excuse every time.  "I was startled by a noise, which made me swerve and run over the motorcyclist, sir."
View Quote
How many vehicle accidents do you work each week? If your answer is a number that is less than mine, and I work quite a few of them, you should probably consider taking your trolling BS somewhere else....
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
And that is justification for escalating this further with actual physical violence?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Finally some honesty out of you! Yes, evidence shows the guy on the bike was a "fucktard". Now was that so hard!? 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Holy shit!

How the hell did that truck (avalanche) get rolled?
View Quote
Bad drivers who panic can make any situation worse.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

How many vehicle accidents do you work each week? If your answer is a number that is less than mine, and I work quite a few of them, you should probably consider taking your trolling BS somewhere else....
View Quote
Well, then convince me why there isn't a pile up every time a truck backfires.  If a startling noise causes people to swerve violently and all..
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
So many people have said this in this thread.

Like the biker just drove up to a random car and kicked it. Right?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Biker escalated it.

Both are at fault, when assholes collide.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
And that bullshit bike ran off like punk ass coward.
View Quote
Did you just post this too?

Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He should be arrested. He caused an accident.
I saw the biker kick the vehicle which started the chain reaction. If the other car was doing anything, biker boy should have sped away.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
that biker GTFO there quick
View Quote
Because he's a criminal?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
that biker GTFO there quick
View Quote
Because he's a criminal?
When in doubt, it's usually the bikers fault.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top