Quoted:
Just the left? You sure about that one?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's amazing watching the left do mental gymnastics to protect Islam after this

Nothing for the victims. They immediately go all out defending Islam.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Let me guess...our resident NeverTrumpers are acting as Islam apologists too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me guess...our resident NeverTrumpers are acting as Islam apologists too?
Oh, not them. It's tough to get even combat vets to commit to some of the hard things that are going to need to be done to see this business through.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:52:20 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's amazing watching the left do mental gymnastics to protect Islam after this

Nothing for the victims. They immediately go all out defending Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlFUewQ3SKU
Perfect example.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:12:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I got an email from a cousin, according to his email, reports are surfacing that UK Anti-Terror Units knew who to bust today, because they had taped the planning of this attack weeks ago. As in were actively listening and recording the planning phase for the terror attack. Telegraph or the Guardian are reporting it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:29:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I got an email from a cousin, according to his email, reports are surfacing that UK Anti-Terror Units knew who to bust today, because they had taped the planning of this attack weeks ago. As in were actively listening and recording the planning phase for the terror attack. Telegraph or the Guardian are reporting it.
View Quote
Wouldn't doubt it, and certainly reinforces various tinfoil theories about government involvement that now seem more probable than not, considering they almost always had have them on radar.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:41:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:13:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's a sad day when 7 people are killed in 8 minutes and this woman thinks it's a victory.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/04/london-terror-make-no-mistake-police-scored-victory-in-latest-attack.html
View Quote
Dear God, how can anyone be so stupid? And Fox pays this woman to write this BS, what a generous country.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:21:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wouldn't doubt it, and certainly reinforces various tinfoil theories about government involvement that now seem more probable than not, considering they almost always had have them on radar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What they need now is more gov regulation and restrictions on free speech, without solving the real issue.  That will fix everything. 
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:24:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Cutlery control.

...only government approved, and licenced cutlery experts should have knives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need more gun control. sad the left standing on the bodies
Cutlery control.

...only government approved, and licenced cutlery experts should have knives.
No honest man needs more than a lettuce knife and spork.  We need common sense utensil controls! 
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:53:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:10:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Wow! I knew CNN was bad, but to stoop that low. Haven't watched it in years.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:41:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Good find.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:03:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's a reason they've been silent about identities of attackers and yet the news can find relatives or acquaintenances who say they were obviously radical, previously reported, etc. 

I'm betting the U.K. Govt screwed this one up in unprecedented fashion, just like the telegraph and guardian are reporting. 
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Oh? Nothing stopped him from derping in the Manchester thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My guess is that due to having a position with the government, Agent Funky can't comment freely on these matters here.

Just my guess mind you.
Oh? Nothing stopped him from derping in the Manchester thread.
Or any of the other threads. 

Maybe we are all just blocked.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#16]
And then there's the stuff that just gets swept under the rug as if it didn't happen at all.

It didn't just happen in rotherham
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
At the end of the day, far too many of them would rather see their children killed than risk being labeled "intolerant".  That's how far this sickness has gone.  Now, they'd never say that if you asked them, but their actions speak louder than their words.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am willing to bet there are a lot of Europeans now that would support a travel ban much like Trump's
A couple.  Most people are too scared of being labeled something.  Being labeled is worst than death.
At the end of the day, far too many of them would rather see their children killed than risk being labeled "intolerant".  That's how far this sickness has gone.  Now, they'd never say that if you asked them, but their actions speak louder than their words.
In the final analysis the libtards over here spouting that garbage are simply INSANE.

There can be no other answer.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#18]
I have posted this documentary at least a dozen times on Arf,including just a couple pages ago. It turns out that the ringleader of this attack is one of them shown posing with a goddamn IS flag in it! Great police work boys.

I guess the UK intelligence services operate on too long;didn't watch or they have too many reports of hate speech to investigate.

Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:05:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have posted this documentary at least a dozen times on Arf,including just a couple pages ago. It turns out that the ringleader of this attack is one of them shown posing with a goddamn IS flag in it! Great police work boys.

I guess the UK intelligence services operate on too long;didn't watch or they have too many reports of hate speech to investigate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4
View Quote
I believe the UK law enforcement are boiled frogs regarding the Muslims. They hear so much crap from them from surveillance, that they've essentially just stopped seeing them as threats.

I mean, they can't actually believe in jihad day after day after day after month after century, can they?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ah, well.... they got this all nailed down then.   Carry on ol' chap.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:08:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Figures.

I don't really believe the authorities simply found the addresses of the rest of the terror cell members in the pockets of the dead terrorists.

They have a somewhat decent handle on who a good number, but of course not all the jihadis are, which is how they seem to be able to round them up almost immediately after the scumbags murder Inocent people.

Maybe they shouldn't be letting them in in the first place.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Hillary tweets to Mayor of London
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
What a meaningless fucking statement by the Beast.

"Resolve".................what a fucking douche bag.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:15:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:19:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
So in other words; she said nothing. Imagine that
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
She'd go over there and say it to them in person, but they'd have to provide a private plane, 5 star accomodations, and a half million dollar speaking fee.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She'd go over there and say it to them in person, but they'd have to provide a private plane, 5 star accomodations, and a half million dollar speaking fee.
View Quote
Anyone who doesn't have a healthy fear of ISIS, et.al., is a fucking idiot douche bag.

"Resolve"............resolve to do what asshole..........you fucking worthless piece of INSANE Satanic shit.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:40:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was skeptical of this when I read it this morning then a few hours later on Good Morning America they show video of a muslim that is planned video...not a few fleeting seconds from a security camera.

If that guy is one of the murdering muslims, then it may be true.

Do we have the details on the muslim murderers yet?  Name?  Age?  Where and when  they were born?  How and when did their parents get here?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
They are resolved to sacrificing their neighbors so no one will call them a racist
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They are resolved to sacrificing their neighbors so no one will call them a racist
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And her supporters nodding mindlessly in agreement as she mutters this absolutely meaningless statement.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:13:05 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm born and grew behind the Iron Curtain. This CNN's fake propaganda is one by one equal to that I remember from my youth . Just sayin .
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:39:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
What?  They're building a wall to protect its citizens?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Long, well-reasoned piece describing how London has become ground zero. Sad, really. They made their mistakes for over twenty years.
LINK
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:51:04 AM EDT
[#38]
WTF

Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Some hard questions to be asked for MI5...
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:12:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Regarding President Trump's tweets about London

View Quote
hello there ShariaBlue communist shitbag !

the portland attacker was an ATHEIST , bernie supporter who hated white people . coincidentally , a fellow communist supporter .
same as yourself .

now go back to sucking michael obama nutsack .
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:19:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Great job by the police.

The muzzies had on fake suicide vests so the police opened fire on them with what sounds like real automatic weapons.

All three have been killed.

Probably a good thing since their is no death penalty in Great Britain and even life sentences are rare.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Plus armed security.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's how you know we're fucked. Dead kids are simply opportunities to the left.
View Quote
"Never let a tragedy go to waste." -- Rahm Emmanuel
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#45]
London attack: UK police should be armed says RUC veteran

All police officers in Northern Ireland are armed on duty and have personal protection weapons off-duty, however, Cressida Dick, commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said she does not believe this should be the case in the rest of the UK.

"I personally do not support the routine arming of every single police officer on the streets," she told BBC Five Live on Monday.

"I think the public and my officers do not feel comfortable with the idea of every single officer being armed.

"Secondly, I actually don't think it necessarily provides, in fact it doesn't provide, a higher form of protection for the public or indeed the officers, necessarily, and we've seen that, for example, sadly, tragically in France - a lone officer, armed.

"In other countries where you have someone armed with a sidearm who is going about his normal business as a community officer - they are also very, very vulnerable.
"So to have people who can deal with this kind of very complex terrifying threat strikes me as the right way to go."
View Quote
As backwards as this sounds to all of us here in the US, this is the mindset of police leadership in the UK.  She goes so far as to point out the officer that was killed attempting to go head to head with the Charlie Hebdo attackers (who were armed with rifles at the time) while he was armed only with a pistol, as if that were some kind of indictment on pistols vs assault rifles.  I would point out that one pistolero in Texas was able to neutralize two armed attackers with rifles.  

There is normally some very serious event that causes a dramatic paradigm shift.  The Brits are in a sort of pre-Columbine mindset, only worse.  She wants to rely on a cadre of heavily armed officers who are only minutes away, similar to how active shooter doctrine in the US called for the first arriving officers to lock everything down until tactical units arrived on scene.  Today, the primary objective is to stop the killing, regardless if the killer uses a knife, a gun, a baseball bat, whatever.  What then, is the primary object of the unarmed Bobbies on an active killing scene?  To die? To take on 3 men, armed with butcher knives/machetes with a baton?  I'm in no way calling into question the courage of the officers that did so, but the Brit's sad devotion to the illusion of a genteel society long past serves no purpose at best, and costs lives at worst.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm born and grew behind the Iron Curtain. This CNN's fake propaganda is one by one equal to that I remember from my youth . Just sayin .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Oh I agree.... Pravda is a more trusted news source today. And I mean Soviet Era Pravda too. 
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Oh I agree.... Pravda is a more trusted news source today. And I mean Soviet Era Pravda too. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, CNN is quite reliable.

All you have to do is take their reporting, spin it around 180 degrees, and there you have it:  accurate news.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:00:40 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
London attack: UK police should be armed says RUC veteran

All police officers in Northern Ireland are armed on duty and have personal protection weapons off-duty, however, Cressida Dick, commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said she does not believe this should be the case in the rest of the UK.

"I personally do not support the routine arming of every single police officer on the streets," she told BBC Five Live on Monday.

"I think the public and my officers do not feel comfortable with the idea of every single officer being armed.
Funny. I just ranted about this to my SO. Brits won´t arm every police officer because it would give a signal about lack of security to the British citizens. IMO thats just fucking stupid and it´s gonna cost lives in near future.

Here in Finland getting shot by police is very, very unlikely. In the past 10 years Finnish police have shot 122 rounds on duty and killed 7 people. Still everyone of them carry sidearm with Gold Dot in the chamber and I´ve never heard or read anyone complaining about it making them feel unsafe. For me, a cop without a gun is nothing but a mall guard.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#49]
not sure if this was already posted

but here is two of those goat fuckers

Attachment Attached File

Attentäter Khuram Shazad Butt (left / links) und Rachid Redouane

? Khuram Butt (27), Brite pakistanischer Abstammung, war den Sicherheitsbehörden bekannt; es habe aber keine Hinweise auf Anschlagspläne gegeben.
Paki guy that the British new about but had no idea he was planning anything

? Rachid Redouane (30) war möglicherweise „Marokkaner oder Libyer“, sagte der Chef der nationalen Anti-Terror-Polizei, Mark Rowley. 
either a Moroccan or from Libya say the Chef of National Anti Terror Police
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:08:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Whoop-dee-doo. Terrorists will just use a VBIED next time over the bridge.
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top