Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

MORE ARFCOM SISKEL and EBERTS.

Tell me about Rambo.
View Quote
IT'S NOTHING LIKE THE BOOOOOOOKKK !!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a Tec-9 because of Archer. I'm going to buy an OA-93 because of this. Both are stupid guns but I was born with the right to buy them and just because and America.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I enjoyed him in Rescue Me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I found it IMFDB- But I still hate it.
View Quote

So, what you're saying is, it should...just...go away?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Extortion 6??
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:55:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Olympic makes a 10mm Pistol

The website is still up, did someone buy them?

Kinda want

http://www.olyarms.com/shop/pistols/ar-15-pistol-cal-models/k23p-10-or.html
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They turned out a lot of garbage and fucked a lot of customers for sure but my preban Oly ran like a sewing machine and got me through the dark ban days when I was in college and couldn't afford a Colt. I wore out a barrel on that gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I always thought of getting one, but I despise Oly Arms more.
That weapon ( and Oly ignoring warnings ) is also the reason for the steel core ban
nevermind that oly only made like 4 in 7.62
That's why I despise Oly Arms. They build shitty products, and could give two shits about the people who buy their products.
They turned out a lot of garbage and fucked a lot of customers for sure but my preban Oly ran like a sewing machine and got me through the dark ban days when I was in college and couldn't afford a Colt. I wore out a barrel on that gun.
Hell, they fucked gun owners in general with their greed. Thanks to them, Chinese ammo isn't available to us anymore.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That movie is a shitfest.
View Quote
I disagree. Haven't seen the movie in years, and there's some scenes that I can't get out of my mind.

The beginning, with the Coast Guard Cutter at speed in some nice waves, is just gorgeously shot.

I remember the scene with Harrison Ford trying to get into the computer while his nemesis was erasing shit in the next office at the same time.

The drug lord taking batting practice I thought was well done.

Lots of scenes I thought were memorable and enjoyable.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#9]
The feature I liked was when one ran out of ammo, you just pulled that ring which turned it into a gernade which you threw at the bad guys. Same thing with a Glock........
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
One thing I really have a hard time accepting is, a run of the mill everyday U.S. Navy FA-18 cruising at 25,000 ft over Colombia casually drops a a 500lb laser guided bomb on a house.

View Quote
Why? We we're dropping lgb in Vietnam. Old tech by the first gulf war.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One thing I really have a hard time accepting is, a run of the mill everyday U.S. Navy FA-18 cruising at 25,000 ft over Colombia casually drops a a 500lb laser guided bomb on a house.

View Quote
You ever been part of the drug war in or over Columbia?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top