Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't have a M-2.
View Quote
Time for a career change.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#2]
i hate to judge a book by its cover but look at the home then look at the occupants, its kinda obvious something fucky is going on.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

An M2 was recovered in a drug bust in NY maybe 15-20 years ago. IIRC they traced it back to a National Guard armory theft back in the late 1960's.

I wouldn't be surprised if this one has a similar story.
View Quote
It could be a semi auto. Kinda like the "uzi" I mean mac  in the pic. Lol
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Five keys of pot is worth $3 million?

~$65k here if you buy by the gram from the medical dispensaries, OTD taxes paid.

For reference, 5 kilos of gold at 1250/oz troy would be ~200k or ~225k if using oz avdp

Someone is using monkey math.
View Quote
Nothing I can add here.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:42:22 AM EDT
[#5]
We found a Ma Deuce in a search warrant on a pill mill several years back.   Belonged to the Columbia Army.  They wanted it back ASAP.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:50:32 AM EDT
[#6]
On what appears to be Soskin's Facebook page, it states, "I'm a 'Good biker dad' who loves God, Jamie Lee and my four kids more than anything else in the world."
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:53:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're forgetting all of the secondary sales of spoons and pot needles.  That's where you make the money.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
On what appears to be Soskin's Facebook page, it states, "I'm a 'Good biker dad' who loves God, Jamie Lee and my four kids more than anything else in the world."
View Quote
Which 1%er club was he supplying?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nobody says a 'kilo of pot'.

That thing looks in good order though. Semi or not.

I'll give it a good home, I promise.
View Quote
I'm sure they'll auction it off.

Look for it mounted on the Bearcat and used on the next no-knock-wrong-address raid.

TC

ETA: Although, if dirtbag dealers keep buying mansions like that, it's pretty tough to go wrong by raiding it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We found a Ma Deuce in a search warrant on a pill mill several years back.   Belonged to the Columbia Army.  They wanted it back ASAP.  
View Quote
I was walking into local (big nice one) gun range the other day and held the door open for a guy wheeling in big hard rifle case. I watched as the dude went straight to the armory to get his 240 cleaned. He was wearing a FN tshirt. Might have been rep. Point is he was driving an old shitty (opsec). I can see him running into store for lunch and some scumbag breaking in and taking the gun. Trade it to dealer for mad dope.

It was the real deal. Not the semi.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Awhile back a mint condition MG42 was found tucked under the hood of a truck at the US Mexico border..
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was walking into local (big nice one) gun range the other day and held the door open for a guy wheeling in big hard rifle case. I watched as the dude went straight to the armory to get his 240 cleaned. He was wearing a FN tshirt. Might have been rep. Point is he was driving an old shitty (opsec). I can see him running into store for lunch and some scumbag breaking in and taking the gun. Trade it to dealer for mad dope.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was talking with a very well known C3 dealer here in my area of S Fla a while back.We finish eating and go out to leave, he pops the hatch on his 350z and under a blanket was 3 mgs, and 5 cans.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Couldn't be a legally owned transferable in Illinois anyway. No machine guns or silencers allowed.

Most likely semi auto, but it could be double super felony full auto.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope that's not a registered one that's going be cut up or disappeared from the registry.
Couldn't be a legally owned transferable in Illinois anyway. No machine guns or silencers allowed.

Most likely semi auto, but it could be double super felony full auto.
Ah. I missed the IL thing. Good.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Five keys of pot is worth $3 million?

~$65k here if you buy by the gram from the medical dispensaries, OTD taxes paid.

For reference, 5 kilos of gold at 1250/oz troy would be ~200k or ~225k if using oz avdp

Someone is using monkey math.
View Quote
It was 350 lbs.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:22:30 AM EDT
[#15]
I think every American should be able to buy an M2 off the shelf. Murica'
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#16]
damm a M2
Not something that you would find in a normal drug bust.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top