BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:32:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get a bike stuck under the front end and you are screwed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boxed in?  Do you know what a simple Camry will do to a motorcycle ?  Even if its a dozen bikes; you would absolutely destroy them.
Sideswipe is the answer, and yes I used to ride bikes before I moved to Heaven's Waiting Room. That round thing you hold lets you move left and right.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:33:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Bikers are Gay.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Meh. Bikers don't scare me near as much as clown cars.

Think about it: Clown car rolls up, it's so small, you think you're fighting two, maybe three clowns at the most. And then, they just keep coming, and coming.

Sure, the last few are gonna be midgets, but midgets are like ants, they can lift like 30 times their body weight.

Not to mention, clowns aren't limited to handguns and long arms. They have access to all sorts of arcane weaponry - squirting flowers, socks full of powder, comically oversized mallets.

There's no known defense to weapons like that.

Personally, I'd rather take my chances with 20 dudes on motorcycles than one clown car. You just never know.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:35:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sorry about your penis
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL! I forgot it was Biker Hater Thursday!  Hey, just a reminder, us bikers also pack. Fucking internet commandos.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/highrailjon/guns/motorcycles/photo-51.jpg
Sorry about your penis
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#5]
How do you get run off the road by a motorcycle?  

I would think that'd just end up with said biker running into the side of your vehicle then losing control.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How do you get run off the road by a motorcycle?  

I would think that'd just end up with said biker running into the side of your vehicle then losing control.
View Quote
Sshhhhh GD is dreaming about drawing down on some motorcycle riders.

Just let them dream.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why would I get out of my big metal cage to be less vulnerable? Run them over. A car is a much better defensive implement than a handgun in this situation.
View Quote
Exactly. My car doesnt run out of bullets... and diesel lasts longer than gas... and has double the torque..
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just let them dream.
View Quote
Ever drive in the city? I would not exactly call them 'motorcycle riders'. More like lawless gangs on dirt bikes and quads, that the police do nothing about.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Meh. Bikers don't scare me near as much as clown cars.

Think about it: Clown car rolls up, it's so small, you think you're fighting two, maybe three clowns at the most. And then, they just keep coming, and coming.

Sure, the last few are gonna be midgets, but midgets are like ants, they can lift like 30 times their body weight.

Not mention, clowns aren't limited to handguns and long arms. They have access to all sorts of arcane weaponry - squirting flowers, socks full of powder, comically oversized mallets.

There's no known defense to weapons like that.

Personally, I'd rather take my chances with 20 dudes on motorcycles than one clown car. You just never know.
View Quote
This man speaks the truth!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ever drive in the city? I would not exactly call them 'motorcycle riders'. More like lawless gangs on dirt bikes and quads, that the police do nothing about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just let them dream.
Well fucking run them over if they try to stop you. Jesus it's simple physics.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are you saying you threaten and harass motorists?  Otherwise what the fuck relevance did you have in this thread? 

It's like posting, "be careful, we're armed too," in a home invasion thread. What the fuck else could the implication be? 

I know the reality is you want to tell us all what a big biker dick you have though. Grow up.
View Quote
People like you are the reason this is so popular

Stop fapping to Sons of Anarchy, shower, apply deoderant and brush your tooth. Now come out of mom's basement and see if you can pick up some manners and common sense.
People like you are why I support repealing the helmet laws.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Bikes are no match for my mom in her truck.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
From what I know the 1%ers are focused on their organized crime and events like you are talking about are done by inner city sport bike types
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Their "right  to breathe air and live just the same as you"   ends when they attempt to do someone bodily harm and put them in fear for their life
Don't understand why you cannot comprehend that?
View Quote
In the video posted, that is a "Good Shoot" scenario for either the driver or a samaritan coming to the rescue. The only differences between that scene and the incident where the CCW person shot the guy arresting a Florida cop is 1) The cop was armed and trained, the citizen was not. 2) More targets. You would be justified in shooting any person who participated tn stopping and assaulting you. Accomplices are as the old saying goes "In for a penny, In for a pound"
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Well fucking run them over if they try to stop you. Jesus it's simple physics.
View Quote
I agree, the threat is not that great if you have the willingness to leave the situation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Make sure my dashcam has a good angle to record the mahem.
Use my truck to "make way" out of their ghey club ritual of whatever it's called.

"Sorry I smashed up your 1% party"-Forrest Gump voice
View Quote
All the while shrieking in fear so that the dash cam records it
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Surrounding a car and beating it with your helmet ......you find that acceptable?

The average biker I yield to and give space. But these jackasses don't respect others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL! I forgot it was Biker Hater Thursday!  Hey, just a reminder, us bikers also pack. Fucking internet commandos.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/highrailjon/guns/motorcycles/photo-51.jpg
Surrounding a car and beating it with your helmet ......you find that acceptable?

The average biker I yield to and give space. But these jackasses don't respect others.
Watched the video.

These are not 1%ers or even your average bikers.

They're urban yutes on sport bikes, dirt bikes, and not-street-legal ATV's being rich and vibrant.

I don't consider them bikers or even motorcyclists. Just fucking idiots and thugs who happen to be on bikes.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#18]
They give me shit and I fear for my life, flip to 4x4 and give it gas.

Not going to win a gunfight surrounded by bikers, so get out of the problem area using the most potent weapon you have.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I've got no problem with anyone, not even bikers....unless they start getting into that territory of doing violence.  Do your thing, have fun, enjoy your bike and we are all good.

Start trying to act like a gang who rides bikes, and I'm going to treat you like the threat you are.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:48:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Watched the video.

These are not 1%ers or even your average bikers.

They're urban yutes on sport bikes, dirt bikes, and not-street-legal ATV's being rich and vibrant.

I don't consider them bikers or even motorcyclists. Just fucking idiots and thugs who happen to be on bikes.
View Quote
Well, it doesn't matter what label you apply, it's still reality.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I would imagine putting the go pedal to the floor in that Camry would get you out of the situation just fine.  In that situation your vehicle is the best weapon you have.

The only reason you were run off the road by guys on bikes is because you let them do it.
View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:56:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Oh Lordy....the tough guy HS seniors are at it again.  Some of you guys talk tough about knocking over and killing a biker or two, or 12, like it's just a matter of self defense, and all you will have to do is just simply explain it to the cops and go home. Really? Scumbag weekend ninjas like this with a pack-wolf mentality are given the right to breathe air and live just the same as you. Unless there is something mentally wrong with you so you have no sense of comprehension having already spent half your life in jail, I hardly think you'll be acting as tough as you talk.
View Quote
You're not understanding the part about motorists being assault by gangs of bikers.  What part are you not getting?  No one is saying they will seek out packs of bikers, they are saying what they would do IF assaulted by them.  Is that clear?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Shotgun with rock salt loads...I have been shot with on my dirt bike as  youth it fuckin hurts
View Quote
No, it would still be considered deadly force, so you might as well have some buckshot.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Clarification: They were a 1% mainly out of Chicago. I looked up their name on the back of their leather. These gangs liked to be left alone...got that...for it. I had the right of way and attempted to merge and they would not let me in. I eventually forced my way in or I would have been in a ditch. Then one of the douches whipped around me and got in front of me and slowed to let his buddies pass. I almost hit the one in front. Hitting from behind pretty much makes you guilty where I live. Eventually I got in the passing lane and sped up to about 80 to totally avoid.

I am sure if one went down because of a car bump, they would not be patting me on the back saying..."its not your fault". Yep, carrying a glock 27 with a total of 10 rounds pretty much leave me defenseless.

I'm smarter...I try to avoid...and I carry an extra large mag just in case...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Keep laughing, you level a pistol at me while i'm in my truck, if you're lucky you'll spend the test of your life being tube fed.

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:58:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Are you saying you threaten and harass motorists?  Otherwise what the fuck relevance did you have in this thread? 

It's like posting, "be careful, we're armed too," in a home invasion thread. What the fuck else could the implication be? 

I know the reality is you want to tell us all what a big biker dick you have though. Grow up.
View Quote
You summed it up pretty well.

I believe it was a thread last year where he said something to the effect, and not in these exact words, in regards to an "outlaw motorcycle rally":

"Yeah, well I bet you wouldn't say that to the council's face"  implying that his gathering of costume wearing tough guys was so scary that nobody would dare even speak to them.

Fucking classic.

I got the distinct impression during that thread that he was a "prospect", who was likely in reality scrubbing toilets at a clubhouse, and hoping to get accepted, while getting online and acting like a real 1%r...

Meanwhile in this thread, the picture he posted of his shiny bike and a .500 Smith just screams "overcompensating".
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Clarification: They were a 1% mainly out of Chicago. I looked up their name on the back of their leather. These gangs liked to be left alone...got that...for it. I had the right of way and attempted to merge and they would not let me in. I eventually forced my way in or I would have been in a ditch. Then one of the douches whipped around me and got in front of me and slowed to let his buddies pass. I almost hit the one in front. Hitting from behind pretty much makes you guilty where I live. Eventually I got in the passing lane and sped up to about 80 to totally avoid.

I am sure if one went down because of a car bump, they would not be patting me on the back saying..."its not your fault". Yep, carrying a glock 27 with a total of 10 rounds pretty much leave me defenseless.

View Quote
You need a dashcam.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you honestly think that impresses anyone here?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
From what I know the 1%ers are focused on their organized crime and events like you are talking about are done by inner city sport bike types
View Quote
Find a pack of them clogging up a rural highway and try to pass. Let us know how it works out for you.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Both of these.  One Percenters have businesses -- albeit illegal ones -- to run, and they're not going to bother you or catch the eye of the cops unless you interfere with their money-making.

Get a bunch of hipster professionals on bicycles in shirts with all the same logos and no suburban housewife in a van is safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This around here.

They seem to make an effort to not get the attention of the police here.
Both of these.  One Percenters have businesses -- albeit illegal ones -- to run, and they're not going to bother you or catch the eye of the cops unless you interfere with their money-making.

Get a bunch of hipster professionals on bicycles in shirts with all the same logos and no suburban housewife in a van is safe.
I see the Outlaws here once in a while,  they are very professional in they always stay in the middle lane, use hand signals and turn signals and keep distance from cars, and ride the speed limit. The sport bike guys need to take notes. They blast by in the slow lane, stand on their seats, etc..
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
... and you've had your six...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fucking prospects...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

An old Harley and a revolver.  Cute.
View Quote
He put the revolver there to lubricate it with the oil leaking form the Harley ....
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:21:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well then I hope you have better sense to box in a driver. This doesn't look like a "hate all bikers" thread, but a question about a specific scenario
View Quote
That guy is like the bikers on south park.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Wow...that small car did win. I honestly thought the car would bottom out with a bike under it. At least the biker made it...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Our resident hanger-on.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sorry to hear about the bad experience you had with some punks, but none of those little wannabes are bikers, they just so happen to ride bikes. Real bikers, particularly 1%'ers, are from organizations such as Hell's Angels, Vagos, Outlaws, Banditos etc,., but they don't go around acting like a bunch of thirteen year-old girls. The sissies in the video you posted are just little wannabe gang members who ride shitty little 'bikes', real bikers laugh at them. These guys aren't tough enough and don't have what it takes to join local street gangs, so they form their own instead. Personally, I have never seen them pick on anyone who will whip their delicate little asses, they only choose targets that they know won't get out of their vehicle and respond by giving them a good beatdown. I have a very low tolerance for bullies, so I can't stand these types of punks. If you have ever trained or competed in pugilistic sports, you can always turn one of these incidents into a good practice session.....you might even collect a few of their helmets as souvenirs or trophies to show your friends.
View Quote
Idk.. I saw some Oregon Mongols (didn't think they were up here) and they were riding like douche bags that weren't 1 car swerve away from never riding again.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wait. You forced your way into a group of motorcycles riding together? Kinda assholeish.

ETA: How did you have ROW if you are the one merging?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I would imagine putting the go pedal to the floor in that Camry would get you out of the situation just fine.  In that situation your vehicle is the best weapon you have.

The only reason you were run off the road by guys on bikes is because you let them do it.
View Quote
Fact.  You have a much greater coefficient of friction, mass, and a roll cage of sorts.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wow.

Chromed-out air-cooled V-twin AND a shorty X-frame?

Just how much Sons of Anarchy Gear do you own?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#42]
I used to ride a Harley and I can tell you it would not take much to knock one over. Even a rider with years of experience will go down from a slight bump at relatively high speeds. When 18 wheelers would blow past me on the interstate it would actually suck me toward the truck and my bung hole would tighten a little. A Camry could be a complete wrecking ball for a pack of punks on bikes.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
No hate for bikers, still endorsed 35-year rider here.
But I have to ask...
Right hand throttle, left hand revolver, no clutch?
Or left hand clutch, right hand revolver, no throttle?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No hate for bikers, still endorsed 35-year rider here.
But I have to ask...
Right hand throttle, left hand revolver, no clutch?
Or left hand clutch, right hand revolver, no throttle?
View Quote
Left hand, jockey shift with foot clutch
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Complete with leaking oil spots on the ground!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Josey Wales had it right. Most of us don't go around seeking trouble. If it comes your way, a bit of prior mental preparation on when that switch needs to be flipped might keep you from hesitating too long and being the victim on the news. Keep some extra ammo, just in case a mob decides it's your day to be that victim.

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I put a cowcatcher on the front of my wife's car.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:59:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Don't worry guy. I am writing a letter to the ATF now to clarify
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wait. You forced your way into a group of motorcycles riding together? Kinda assholeish.

ETA: How did you have ROW if you are the one merging?
View Quote
I'm trying to figure this out as well.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:01:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cowcatcher? Is that a euphemism for picking up biker chicks?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top