Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:25:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get a bike stuck under the front end and you are screwed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boxed in?  Do you know what a simple Camry will do to a motorcycle ?  Even if its a dozen bikes; you would absolutely destroy them.
Get a bike stuck under the front end and you are screwed.
If they're boxing you in, swerve to the side and knock the motherfuckers off the road, then floor it to get past the other assholes. If they give chase, brake check their asses.

Bike vs car: Car wins, hands down.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
LOL! I forgot it was Biker Hater Thursday!  Hey, just a reminder, us bikers also pack. Fucking internet commandos.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/highrailjon/guns/motorcycles/photo-51.jpg
View Quote
Sorry about your penis
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZpuURRH3iQ

I brought this up before but I did not ask specific questions. Suppose you are boxed in with some of these nit wits banging on your car attempting to knock windows out. Do you have stay in vehicle and begin firing if you have a firearm or do you get out to not be a sitting duck? Assumption is you are boxed in. Some of you are in big trucks and can plow through once you get a glimpse of an opening. We're talking about a Camry.

By the way, I was run off the road by a 1% gang on a major interstate. I hate them.....but I was majorly outmatched.....would avoid at all possible.

Your thoughts....
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:01:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You probably felt 50% tougher posting this huh?
View Quote
He probably looks like he ordered all of his riding gear straight out of Mister Slave's BDSM catalog.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Just asked the GF what she would do if this happened...

If the "group" tried to push her off the road...she would just maintain her lane...I am a lucky man...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:07:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LOL! I forgot it was Biker Hater Thursday!  Hey, just a reminder, us bikers also pack. Fucking internet commandos.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/highrailjon/guns/motorcycles/photo-51.jpg
View Quote
But I can take your fucking license for being a dick on the road.....
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:09:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Not get out of the car like a fucking idiot.

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:10:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dumbest comment I've read today.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:19:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh Lordy....the tough guy HS seniors are at it again.  Some of you guys talk tough about knocking over and killing a biker or two, or 12, like it's just a matter of self defense, and all you will have to do is just simply explain it to the cops and go home. Really? Scumbag weekend ninjas like this with a pack-wolf mentality are given the right to breathe air and live just the same as you. Unless there is something mentally wrong with you so you have no sense of comprehension having already spent half your life in jail, I hardly think you'll be acting as tough as you talk.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:25:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oh Lordy....the tough guy HS seniors are at it again.  Some of you guys talk tough about knocking over and killing a biker or two, or 12, like it's just a matter of self defense, and all you will have to do is just simply explain it to the cops and go home. Really? Scumbag weekend ninjas like this with a pack-wolf mentality are given the right to breathe air and live just the same as you. Unless there is something mentally wrong with you so you have no sense of comprehension having already spent half your life in jail, I hardly think you'll be acting as tough as you talk.
View Quote
I stand corrected.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:25:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:51:07 AM EDT
[#12]
 These are "urban youths" and not "bikers",just to be clear. Urban youths dress like rappers and do hoodrat shit. Bikers dress like gay sex slaves and do hoodrat shit. While they are both largely employed in the unregulated pharamceutical industry and prone to violence,they're different kinds of scumbags.

The chances of the average person having a negative interaction with either is very,very small. Even if one does find themselves around a vehicular flash mob doing wheelies on stolen dirtbikes then the best course of action is try not to hit one of them when they crash. Unless you are also a gay pirate drug enthusiast,you'll probably never interact with a 1%er and they don't really go around assaulting innocent bystanders.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:05:59 AM EDT
[#13]
LOL at being boxed in by a bunch of silly faggots on motorbikes. I drive a 3/4 ton 2500 HD 4x4 with all terrain tires they ain't boxing in shit.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:31:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I brought this up before but I did not ask specific questions. Suppose you are boxed in with some of these nit wits banging on your car attempting to knock windows out. Do you have stay in vehicle and begin firing if you have a firearm or do you get out to not be a sitting duck? Assumption is you are boxed in. Some of you are in big trucks and can plow through once you get a glimpse of an opening. We're talking about a Camry.

By the way, I was run off the road by a 1% gang on a major interstate. I hate them.....but I was majorly outmatched.....would avoid at all possible.

Your thoughts....
View Quote

Sorry to hear about the bad experience you had with some punks, but none of those little wannabes are bikers, they just so happen to ride bikes. Real bikers, particularly 1%'ers, are from organizations such as Hell's Angels, Vagos, Outlaws, Banditos etc,., but they don't go around acting like a bunch of thirteen year-old girls. The sissies in the video you posted are just little wannabe gang members who ride shitty little 'bikes', real bikers laugh at them. These guys aren't tough enough and don't have what it takes to join local street gangs, so they form their own instead. Personally, I have never seen them pick on anyone who will whip their delicate little asses, they only choose targets that they know won't get out of their vehicle and respond by giving them a good beatdown. I have a very low tolerance for bullies, so I can't stand these types of punks. If you have ever trained or competed in pugilistic sports, you can always turn one of these incidents into a good practice session.....you might even collect a few of their helmets as souvenirs or trophies to show your friends.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:41:58 AM EDT
[#15]
There's a reason I have a Glock 19 with 33rd mags in my car. 
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:42:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Couple years ago I was training a new gf to lock the fucking door while driving around town.  I explained if anyone walks up and grabs a handle she should cover her ears.  She gave me an odd look.  I continued to say I’d be shooting the asshole and it’ll be very loud in here.

You better obviously need help if you approach my vehicle and attempt to open a door.  Bikers, cars pulling in to block me, whatever.  I’m too old for stupid games.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:21:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Boxed in your car and being attacked? Floor the gas forward and to the side, then reverse hard, then forward hard, repeat until free!! Just keep flooring the gas and turning the wheel in different directions and alternate between forward and reverse. Eventually you'll break free, or die trying. And grab your gun and shoot anyone that's a threat also. Of course ideally you should keep your situational awareness and not allow yourself to get boxed in in the first place. Wouldn't hurt to keep a shotgun or machine gun or grenades in the car either  
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:25:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look up his posting history. A lot of them are like this.

He's got to be about 5' tall and 98 pounds soaking wet.

Just pat him on his little head and move on.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:05:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:18:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:25:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Your thoughts....
View Quote

I get scared easily, probably piss my pants, suffer a nervous breakdown and accidentaly run over a few of them with my SUV.
Oh, OC spray works nice for road rage incidents. Get a big can of the stuff. Some people need a squirt of the stuff through their window (or on the face for motorcylces) to calm down.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:32:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
But you have zero fucking stability on those things and my car hitting a bike means the biker loses every time. And lets just admit it, sometimes its nice to run over bikers. I dont say I smile and feel butterflies in the tummy when I see a dumbass wannabe tough guy biker fall like a little girl learning to ride her first bike when I hit them... but yes... yes I do. Guilty pleasure I believe they call it, like eating that extra scoop of icecream youre no supposed to.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:54:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Their "right  to breathe air and live just the same as you"   ends when they attempt to do someone bodily harm and put them in fear for their life
Don't understand why you cannot comprehend that?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 5:03:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
An old Harley and a revolver.  Cute.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 5:07:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I would imagine putting the go pedal to the floor in that Camry would get you out of the situation just fine.  In that situation your vehicle is the best weapon you have.

The only reason you were run off the road by guys on bikes is because you let them do it.
View Quote
Second post nailed it.

Lol at the non-rider masturbation fantasy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 6:23:26 AM EDT
[#26]
"Bikers"
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#27]

These threads are dildos. The minute my life or the life of my family is in danger, it's "do whatever it takes".

V
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The post is pretty ironic.

Glad to see the "muh biker dindu nuffin" crowd has arrived.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Surrounded by bikers attempting to damage your vehicle or run you off the road / kill you / fuck with you equals; hit the brakes, take out the two behind you, hit gas and go left or right taking out the flankers, continue forward at best speed to nearest Police station. Anyone follows, wash rinse repeat as needed. Your vehicle is the best weapon you have. Use it as needed.

....and carry a gun. Always carry a gun!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:39:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Thread title is misleading, that wasn't a biker gang. That was a handful of ghetto goblins on ATV's and dirtbikes.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The only way a motorcycle can run you off the road is to lay  down under your front end.
View Quote
Don't aim for the bike, aim for the lump of useless fat that rolls off the top of it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:45:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Don't run over them.  You might get one stuck under your car, stopping it.  Use your front fenders to punt them into the ditch.  A  jerk to the left, a jerk to the right.  Who's next?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I think you mean those rounds that shoot pure fire out of the barrel. Or the ball and chain rounds pointed at their spokes. Or incindiary (so?) rounds at the gas tank.

I expected more creativity from GD
View Quote
Double barrel coach gun with buckshot in one tube (the first to fire) and then dragon's breath in the second tube?

That's like 80's B action movie cool!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wow. Your comprehension of the written word is fucked up, Bro.

This conversation is has nothing to do with you if you do not ride your steel horse around looking to fuck with people for fun or to murder, rape and pillage. It's about criminal bikers.  Just a reminder, Bro; you are supporting the criminal element in your given passion for motorcycles with your statement. If you are not a criminal, stay the fuck out of the conversation about criminal bikers and folks defending against such attacks. Mmmkay...........
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:51:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Thread title is misleading, that wasn't a biker gang. That was a handful of ghetto goblins on ATV's and dirtbikes.
View Quote
Same circus, different shades of clowns.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
The phrase you are looking for is "no sense of compassion" I am a "cager" remember?  Extremely dangerous.  Act like a I am and stay the fuck away from me.

Show up at my house and I won't have to pretend I didn't intend to kill y'all to the police.

The ghetto-squids on stolen bikes don't leave their own neighborhoods for the most part.  Still not worried.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:05:48 AM EDT
[#37]
This is exactly what happens when a bunch of dipshit bikers surround a guy in a truck, force him to stop and then start beating on his truck with his wife and kid inside.. he runs a bunch over and takes off. No charges filed.  Unfortunately he later got pinned against traffic, got dragged out and got his ass beat. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBRo13U1wM

If his E&E skills were a little more on point, he would have made it out fine
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:06:30 AM EDT
[#38]
I ride a sport bike ( which I'm selling due to idiot cage drivers).

Events like these need to be stopped it is fucking idiotic. I would use the truck to do what I can and not get out of the truck that's when things go from bad to worse. If they want to attack me my perfect truck body is not going to be pretty any more.

First thing is call the police on Bluetooth In the truck then Do what you have to to plow through them and get away. If you get stuck and can't move then I will defend my self with my pistol. I only have 20-30 rounds loaded in mags accessible when driving. But I have a feeling that once the firing starts they will disperse.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:07:22 AM EDT
[#39]
My 7800# truck says I'm not getting blocked in.  If it does become immobilized somehow, I've got 60rds of lead on me...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:09:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Roll coal on the bitches.
View Quote
Yep!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:10:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Gas pedal.
No mercy.
Extreme prejudice and violence enacted with vehicle.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#42]
I would video the bikers being shitheads so when I mow 4 or 5 of them over, I can show the police  that I had to
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:17:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I would imagine putting the go pedal to the floor in that Camry would get you out of the situation just fine.  In that situation your vehicle is the best weapon you have.

The only reason you were run off the road by guys on bikes is because you let them do it.
View Quote
Very true

My dad answered their questions one time in Colorado about 15-20 bikers tried to stop us in about 1972 at a cattle guard on a road going up to a pass.

They were passing around a fifth of whisky .

He pushed the accelerator to the floor and that 70 Pontiac 400 station wagon started howling,  something about the sound of gas and air sucking through that carb at a high flow rate while it shifted down into first gear .  They figured out that my father did not give a fuck and got the hell out the way.

One of them followed us up to the top of the pass but he was alone. He passed us and was at the top of the pass with a large rock in his hand.  My father eased that Pontiac right up to him because he did not want that rock coming through the wind shield.

He asked why we had not stopped to help them.  My father said they had plenty of help in that bottle they were passing around.

About that time the biker moved closer and saw the gun.  My father had his model 36 smith and Wesson right below the window line pointed at the guys center mass.He said I am going to shove that gun up your ass.  My father a large man with arms like Popeye the sailor had been in WW2 as a Corpsman in the south pacific said " No your not "and let off the brake and slowly pulled away.

Later he told me one of his regrets in a long life was not pulling up 100 yards getting out and filling that bike full of 30 caliber holes.  He always had two guns with him a pre 64 Winchester 30/30 and a chief special.  

Your Car does not give a fuck.  It is a weapon.  Just like with any weapon there are consequences to using it.  But I will tell you this I will never be dragged out of my car and beaten while it will still move.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:17:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
LOL at being boxed in by a bunch of silly faggots on motorbikes. I drive a 3/4 ton 2500 HD 4x4 with all terrain tires they ain't boxing in shit.
View Quote
This ma diesel gonna win everytime.

Also can we get a Bro-Dozer emote already it is long over due.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#45]
I have a truck, a dashcam, and an AK at the ready

If what you described occurs, get ready for some great video footage
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:25:06 AM EDT
[#46]
WWJWD ?

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:28:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol ok

Some people in this thread have actually killed a biker with their vehicle
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sweet.  Are you also acting like a dickhead and threatening people or endangering their lives when you're out on your bike?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:31:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Why would I get out of my big metal cage to be less vulnerable? Run them over. A car is a much better defensive implement than a handgun in this situation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Camry vs motorcycle, Camry wins.
View Quote
How the fuck does someone in a car not beat someone on a moto? It's chickenshit drivers I bet.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top