User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#1]
that is so fucked up.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:17:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Put Him in General Population in Prison. Make sure everyone knows what He did. Death would be welcomed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not reading that.
 Two to the head. Repeat as needed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:25:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#5]
When the Due Process clause of the 5th Amendment fails us as a nation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:52:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
This is where ISIS gets its ideas.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
On a side note, what do you think it would feel like to live in a world where a guy like this was dealt with either immediately on the way to the jail to where he wouldn't make it to jail alive, or if there was any doubt as to his guilt he would at least be executed in some gruesome fashion after one conviction and one appeal? Do you think you'd have trouble sleeping at night if you were asked to participate as a juror or even as an executioner in a situation like that?
View Quote
1. I could deal with "I just found out he raped a 9 week old" being a complete defense to a homicide charge.

2. If there's going to be a trial, he should have a couple of months to come up with a defense. If convicted, I have no problem with immediate execution.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:25:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Feed him into a wood chipper feet first.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#9]
God in heaven.....I can't even fathom. My daughter is 10 weeks old today......

I literally teared up with anger at this, and I don't normally react to or post on topics like this. I'd happily put a bullet in this fucker's brain given the opportunity. Matter of fact, I'd pay for the pleasure.

What sick fucking people there are in this world. I can't even imagine that poor child's injuries. Fuck.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Is someone going to post the Carnac picture? Oh wait, he's white. Never mind. Horrible for this poor girl.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#11]
He should be drawn and quartered....slowly.  

That poor child. 
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Sick fuck needs to be tied down, then insert a fire hose in his anus and have the water valve openned till water is coming out his ears.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I am not reading that.
 Two to the head. Repeat as needed.
View Quote
Yesterday I saw the title in GD and said, "Nope...don;t need to read that."

10 PM news last night...turns out it happened about 8 miles from I sit right now.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Feed him to the wolves...(not metaphorically, literally)
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Hope he dies painfully.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Florida man. /sigh
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
On a side note, what do you think it would feel like to live in a world where a guy like this was dealt with either immediately on the way to the jail to where he wouldn't make it to jail alive, or if there was any doubt as to his guilt he would at least be executed in some gruesome fashion after one conviction and one appeal? Do you think you'd have trouble sleeping at night if you were asked to participate as a juror or even as an executioner in a situation like that?
View Quote
None whatsoever.  If it were like jury duty, and I got a card in the mail, showed up, and was handed a can of salt, a soldering iron, and a box cutter, I'd do my civic duty.

And I would devote as much time and creativity to the endeavor as possible.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Meth is the problem. I hate people sometimes...most of the time.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Remember that cattle grinder in the other thread?.......there's your answer to this.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Does this part of the article bother anyone else too?
Taylor faced previous charges for child abuse and battery from the 1990s, although both were dropped, and various other charges since the early ’90s, according to court records.

Just lock him in a room with enough water daily and no food for as long as it takes.......
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Arfcom firing squad. I'll have my M1 Garand ready.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#23]
What the fuck is fucking wrong with some people
Was he up on meth for 5 days and he randomly thought "Oh I should rape the baby" or something?  I just don't understand how people even get to such a crazed demonic level of thinking.
If justice was up to me, I'd have him thrown in one of these out in the town square.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#24]
The old ways are the best ways, needs the Vlad the Impaler treatment
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:38:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Florida man. /sigh
View Quote
FloridaMan is funny shenanigans.  This isn't funny. At. All. 
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:39:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That's a broken motherfucker that adds nothing to the world but misery. Kill him and be done with it.
View Quote
^^
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:39:40 PM EDT
[#27]
This. And make sure it's feet first.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Slowly feed him into a wood chipper, stopping every 6 inches to address the wounds keeping him alive longer. Maybe stretch it out over the course of a couple days....
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Slowly feed him into a wood chipper, stopping every 6 inches to address the wounds keeping him alive longer. Maybe stretch it out over the course of a couple days....
View Quote
Aren't box jellyfish supposed to have some of the most painful venom in the entire animal kingdom?  Perhaps that could be useful for some things.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:08:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Aren't box jellyfish supposed to have some of the most painful venom in the entire animal kingdom?  Perhaps that could be useful for some things.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought the bullet ant was supposed to have the most painful venom.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I thought the bullet ant was supposed to have the most painful venom.
View Quote
Maybe this guy could be used for science?  Test out all of the supposed most painful venoms on him.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top