BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 6:58:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've learned some things tonight. Democrats are not your friends.

Tonight I decided to invade the liberal safe space. Confronted a few reporters, and generally listened to what Democrats had to say. As someone who grew up as a Democrat, I was even shocked. They do not like us. I heard numerous conversations about implementing Australian style gun control. More than one conversation about how rural people and Christians are the enemy of this country. I even heard an comment about how they think we should import more muslims because they would kill Christians. I'd like to say these people were children, because during the beginning of the night they were fine, but as results came in they became more unhinged. But these people aren't children, they are fully grown adults that if given the chance they would kill you and I for not being 100% on board with what they want. The news was no better, scum bags that were just hanging out having a good time with them, and speaking the same way. They weren't there to cover the event, they were there to be part of it. I wish I could say anything better, but nope, I kind of felt like an actually enemy there. And a few times listening to what people were saying, I actually felt hopelessness and scared for what people were saying.

It makes me so sad as an American, that some of our countrymen hate us so much.

View Quote
There are as many good people in America today as there were during World War II. Of course, the population has doubled.

And sometimes it seems the increase are the souls of the Nazis and Imperial Japan monsters, reincarnated to have their revenge on us.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:00:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:08:47 AM EDT
[#3]
On my way to work I didn't hear CNN or MSNBC cover this at all this morning. If the Democrat had won they would be cheering. Fucking cunts.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep. If it happens I'll make a thread. But, I'm torn between asking her out and calling her out, or hooking up.

Getting with crazy lefties in this town is too easy. Back during the primaries I met up with a girl from tinder that sincerely offered sexual favors in exchange to vote for Sanders.
View Quote
Hook up or set up a date, then when it's over tell her you voted for Trump as you walk out the door.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:22:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The problem with these people is that they live in a liberal bubble.  It's exacerbated by the fact that they never leave this bubble.  They only talk to and interact with people just like themselves.  They don't think you and I exist.  Most of them don't know a single conservative, which is why they can't believe hillary lost.  Instead they choose to fabricate explanations, the Russians, to make sense of what happened.  These are the types of delusions that psychologists deal with, and medicate people for, on a regular basis.  These people are fuckin' nuts and the scary thing is that they make up roughly 50% of the population of this country.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_tMNxozZQ

Just a reminder of election night.
The Media was jackin itself off for MONTHS promising us that Hillary was going to win.
They guaranteed it.
The never-trump drag chute on the back of our party was guaranteeing it.
(Half of whom ceased doing that after election day, the other half became Russia Troofers)
The media was running article after article of PsyOp bullshit.
One literally saying "the environment inside the Trump campaign is like Hitler's bunker at the end of WW2, with Trump in denial."

And yet... at 11pm as the votes were coming in, I could go from channel to channel (complete with Megyn Kelly crying on Fox)
And the media was in denial? Say it was like.. they were in a bunker? With tanks rolling outside, and they were in denial about what was really going on?
OH I KNOW, IT WAS LIKE HITLER'S BUNKER AT THE END OF WW2.
The problem with these people is that they live in a liberal bubble.  It's exacerbated by the fact that they never leave this bubble.  They only talk to and interact with people just like themselves.  They don't think you and I exist.  Most of them don't know a single conservative, which is why they can't believe hillary lost.  Instead they choose to fabricate explanations, the Russians, to make sense of what happened.  These are the types of delusions that psychologists deal with, and medicate people for, on a regular basis.  These people are fuckin' nuts and the scary thing is that they make up roughly 50% of the population of this country.  
These Leftists are unhinged. Progs form the 60's and 70's, and their children. They are the ones who have no problem disarming you and confiscating 50% or more by way of taxation to fund their nanny state bullshit. They believe the Constitution is an old piece of paper and that this country was founded by racist old white men. They're not your friend, and dare I say they are our enemy and deserve No Quarter. They certainly believe you deserve less.

Keep your powder dry
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Tonight I decided to invade the liberal safe space. Confronted a few reporters, and generally listened to what Democrats had to say. As someone who grew up as a Democrat, I was even shocked. They do not like us. I heard numerous conversations about implementing Australian style gun control. More than one conversation about how rural people and Christians are the enemy of this country. I even heard an comment about how they think we should import more muslims because they would kill Christians. I'd like to say these people were children, because during the beginning of the night they were fine, but as results came in they became more unhinged. But these people aren't children, they are fully grown adults that if given the chance they would kill you and I for not being 100% on board with what they want. The news was no better, scum bags that were just hanging out having a good time with them, and speaking the same way. They weren't there to cover the event, they were there to be part of it. I wish I could say anything better, but nope, I kind of felt like an actually enemy there. And a few times listening to what people were saying, I actually felt hopelessness and scared for what people were saying.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They hate you.

Leftists don’t merely disagree with you. They don’t merely feel you are misguided. They don’t think you are merely wrong. They hate you. They want you enslaved and obedient, if not dead. Once you get that, everything that is happening now will make sense. And you will understand what you need to be ready to do.

You are normal, and therefore a heretic. You refuse to bow to their idols, to subscribe to their twisted catechisms, to praise their false gods. This is unforgivable. You must burn.

Crazy talk? Just ask them. Go ahead. Go on social media. Find a leftist – it’s easy. Just say something positive about America or Jesus and they’ll come swarming like locusts. Engage them and very quickly they will drop their masks and tell you what they really think. I know. I keep a rapidly expanding file of Twitter leftist death wish screenshots.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/02/06/the-left-hates-you-act-accordingly-n2281602
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:44:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
On my way to work I didn't hear CNN or MSNBC cover this at all this morning. If the Democrat had won they would be cheering. Fucking cunts.
View Quote
They didn't cover this either

Mark Wicklund, a former Macon County Board member and Democratic candidate for the 13th District U.S. House seat, is facing charges after police said he crashed a vehicle while driving under the influence and subsequently struck an officer at the hospital.

Wonder why?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:02:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
ABC gave it a 30 second mention but didn't include it in the headlines.  Most of the 30 sec was spent on the assault discussion.  They would have led with this story had the republican lost.  Guaranteed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#9]
The results weren't even close, AFTER the WWE debacle. It's a stunning defeat for the left.

And yet, the news, if reported at all, will just be how "close" the election was in a red state, and how this means Trump is in trouble.

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I love liberal tears in the morning.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:38:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Well Done MT.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well Done MT.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes! This!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:22:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It makes me so sad as an American, that some of our countrymen hate us so much.

View Quote
The hard left absolutely hates people with faith, and they'll do everything they can to marginalize-and even demonize-those that believe in our Divine Creator.

I see a lot of outright disdain for Christianity here in GD, and these posts inevitably contain a self-assured tone that always screams "useful idiot" to me.  

Worse, those leftists that hold positions of power in public office but without fear of any personal consequences in the afterlife for their actions here on Earth should never be fully trusted to govern.  Ever.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Libertarian got over 20k votes. I doubt most of those would have gone to Quist. 

Are the libertarians up in Montana mostly gun toting freedom lovers?
View Quote
Yes.  We are
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#17]
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/265837/

Funny tweets there where some of the media folks are confronted that people hate them, since they've figured out the media hated them first.

A CNN reporter noted that a MT female voter looked at him, knowing he worked for CNN, and said, "That audio made me cheer." and then went in to vote.

Follow the twitter links. It's funny

From a Buzzfeed reporter:
@blakersdozen  12 hours ago

Gianforte supporter to the press: "I was a flight attendant for 16 yrs, but at least my job had some good qualities, unlike you assholes."
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:52:55 AM EDT
[#18]
<-has a raging freedom boner right now listening to NPR cry about Quist(ling)'s loss, even mentioning door to door canvassing playing the recorded "body slammer."
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:05:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The results weren't even close, AFTER the WWE debacle. It's a stunning defeat for the left.

And yet, the news, if reported at all, will just be how "close" the election was in a red state, and how this means Trump is in trouble.

View Quote

And in their shouting about these elections being closer than 2016 ignores a huge factor. The incumbent effect (or the lack of it). With no incumbent advantage, these off cycle elections will be closer than 2016.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:07:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Its total crickets this morning from the left.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Its total crickets this morning from the left.
View Quote
They are probably heavily medicated, at their psychiatrists, or institutionalized.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Way to go MT
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:21:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Step away from Twitter and social media for a week and I missed a lot
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:26:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The hard left absolutely hates people with faith, and they'll do everything they can to marginalize-and even demonize-those that believe in our Divine Creator.

I see a lot of outright disdain for Christianity here in GD, and these posts inevitably contain a self-assured tone that always screams "useful idiot" to me.  

Worse, those leftists that hold positions of power in public office but without fear of any personal consequences in the afterlife for their actions here on Earth should never be fully trusted to govern.  Ever.  
View Quote
Awwww.....are you being persecuted?

And yea, great plan.  Only people that believe the exact same thing you do, get to hold public office.  Because obviously, your beliefs are superior to others......I mean shit, if someone doesn't believe that there is an imaginary man living in the sky who sees all and then condemns you to an eternal fire pit if you don't meet his standards of morality, they are clearly a nut job who can't be trusted to govern anyone.  

Or here is an idea, you can believe what you want and I will believe what I want....but I know that's an impossible concept for you to grasp.  It seems that many of you have alot more in common with Muslims that you think you do.  Us non-believers are apostates and infidels that need to be converted to your religion in order to be saved.....right?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Just wondering...

How are the DUm-DUm's Losers at taking it

(Note to the spelling disinclined: ONE 'o' means the opposite of Winner, TWO 'o' means the opposite of tight.)
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:57:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Arfcom posts need a like button.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#27]
If the R's were smart, they would hammer this point over and over, every time some reporter asks them about Gianforte.

Sadly, I have seen nothing that gives me any hope that they will play this to their political advantage.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And yea, great plan.  Only people that believe the exact same thing you do, get to hold public office.  Because obviously, your beliefs are superior to others......I mean shit, if someone doesn't believe that there is an imaginary man living in the sky who sees all and then condemns you to an eternal fire pit if you don't meet his standards of morality, they are clearly a nut job who can't be trusted to govern anyone.  

Or here is an idea, you can believe what you want and I will believe what I want....but I know that's an impossible concept for you to grasp.  It seems that many of you have alot more in common with Muslims that you think you do.  Us non-believers are apostates and infidels that need to be converted to your religion in order to be saved.....right?
View Quote
If you can't wipe a shit stain off a mirror....
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:43:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#30]
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/335299-five-takeaways-from-the-montana-special-election

Gianforte’s attack on a reporter made little difference

Dems need stronger candidates to take back House

The Trump brand still works in red districts

Sanders support can't guarantee a win

Democrats can't count on the Republican healthcare bill to win races
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
One can always count on certain people here to 1.) lack reading comprehension skills above the 6th grade, or 2.) out themselves as unhinged leftists.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/265837/

Funny tweets there where some of the media folks are confronted that people hate them, since they've figured out the media hated them first.

A CNN reporter noted that a MT female voter looked at him, knowing he worked for CNN, and said, "That audio made me cheer." and then went in to vote.

Follow the twitter links. It's funny

From a Buzzfeed reporter:
View Quote
The MSM doesn't understand how hated they are in a lot of America. People are now just willing to talk about it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The MSM doesn't understand how hated they are in a lot of America. People are now just willing to talk about it.
View Quote
The right exercises self-control; they tend not to act out their emotions over political disagreements.  That probably needs to change if we're going to put the left back in their lane.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The socialist didn't even have an open bar.
View Quote
Of course not.  He'd have had to pay for it.  Free shit is awesome as long as someone else is paying for it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/335299-five-takeaways-from-the-montana-special-election

View Quote
Gianforte got an extra 100K after he allegedly assaulted the reporter.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:15:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Good for Montana! Congratulations! 
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Ultimately, the special election could have been a chance for Democrats to send a political shock wave to the Trump administration — but it was always a long shot, and national Democrats never expected Quist would pull off the upset, even after the late-breaking assault charge. Democrats have had success statewide in Montana, with Bullock and Sen. Jon Tester, who's expected to face a tough re-election fight himself next year. But they haven't held the state's congressional seat in over two decades.

The better bellwether will come in just under a month in the closely-watched Georgia 6th District special election, with Democrat Jon Ossoff facing off against Republican Karen Handel in the northern Atlanta suburbs for a chance to succeed Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price. That's a seat that Trump won by less than 2 points, and it's already the most expensive congressional contest ever with both sides pouring in millions of dollars.
View Quote
http://www.npr.org/2017/05/26/530103144/republican-gianforte-wins-montana-house-race-amid-assault-charge

Time to replenish the Meme MAGAzines with meme ammo for the GA race. I'll leave it up to the GA members to coordinate the logistics of that.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#38]
awesome
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh the usual smug attitude from a leftist
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/MbcfOc1.jpg

I've only got one of these.
View Quote
I wish I had seen this thread last night, I'd have gone with you and brought another half dozen of those stickers, lol.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:37:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I wish I had seen this thread last night, I'd have gone with you and brought another half dozen of those stickers, lol.
View Quote
Read the whole thread, there's some gems.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#42]
The number of taglines that can come from this are infinite.  

GG will fight for Montana.  No seriously...GG will FIGHT for Montana.  

With GG you always have a fighting chance.

GG fought the media and how he's ready to fight Washington.  

The liberal's slant on him though should be a good case study as to why they lost.  They picked a shitty candidate, wouldn't touch on the big issues, and used big democrat talking points to try to reach rural Montana.  In what world did they think bringing in Bernie Sanders talking about free this and free that would have an impact with rural Montana who live and die by hard work and personal responsibility?

Then you have Quist who didn't pay taxes and stiffed contractors.  Had to be sued to get his money.  That's not what Montana people want.  Then you have him going on his commercials saying "Yes I've have 3 tax leans but GG's multimillion dollar business that created hundreds of high paying jobs for MT has had more!"   Ummmm...yeah okay.  "I've had 3 DUIs but that guy over there, his brother has had 5!  I should be the one to drive the school bus!"  JFC.

Then he kept hammering on GG saying a sales tax would be the best solution for MT...15 years ago.  What relevancy does that have Rob?  The MT state legislature and governor determine that...not a U.S. Rep.  It made it seem like he didn't exactly know what office he was running for to be honest.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Then he kept hammering on GG saying a sales tax would be the best solution for MT...15 years ago.  What relevancy does that have Rob?  The MT state legislature and governor determine that...not a U.S. Rep.  It made it seem like he didn't exactly know what office he was running for to be honest.
View Quote
I mentioned that to multiple Dems...and they didn't understand what I was saying.

They have no idea how that works.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I mentioned that to multiple Dems...and they didn't understand what I was saying.

They have no idea how that works.
View Quote
That's GOOD!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm taking donations so I can plaster them legally around Missoula.

I'm sick seeing more places with moms Demand action stickers than anything else.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:06:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Most surprising thing to me is that 44% of Montanans voted for a dude that supports gun control.

I was also surprised, after looking at Gianforte's background, that there's a tech sector in Bozeman. Who knew.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
The next one is here in Ga. The republican candidate is weak . The democrat has millions in democratic money . The democrats got a judge to expand voter registration to help with more fraud  .
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:30:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Most surprising thing to me is that 44% of Montanans voted for a dude that supports gun control.

I was also surprised, after looking at Gianforte's background, that there's a tech sector in Bozeman. Who knew.
View Quote
Like most other Conservative states, there are several cities with moderately-large populations that are Liberal strongholds while the rest of the state is deep red.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of California/Portland/Seattle transplants in Montana.

Similar to Texas where most of the state is strongly Conservative but the big population centers like Dallas, Houston, and Austin always vote for fucking Democrats.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:34:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Read the whole thread, there's some gems.
View Quote
Just got through it, there were indeed, lol. When are you going to be in town? We should grab dinner and/or a beer.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's GOOD!!
View Quote
It is and it isn't.

It just goes to show how ignorant they are about Federal and State governments. One Dem I talked to had no idea that there was a difference between the two.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top