Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
yup, Wifey testing the waters. I told the wife the day a coworker hit on me. She laughed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It's my sense that you're becoming somewhat jaded about the membership here.
View Quote
I think it's like being in a relationship.   Not mine, of course, because he's perfect.  

But in most relationships.....the things you find kind of cute and silly at first eventually make you want to stab their eyeballs out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

SIIHPAPP or SIIHPAPV
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of the wives friend and relatives have made sexual advances towards me over the years, always ignore them and don't tell the wife.
What do you guys do in these situations

SIIHPAPP or SIIHPAPV
THIS is the correct response.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Page 4 and no pics of accused sluts......disappointed.....
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A lot of the wives friend and relatives have made sexual advances towards me over the years, always ignore them and don't tell the wife.
What do you guys do in these situations
View Quote

If you're not in to men, I wouldn't worry about it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems that this place is divided into two very distinct groups.

Group A wouldn't recognize a comeon until someone strips down in front of them and bends over.  And maybe not even then.

Group B thinks any attention (smile, laugh, touch, conversation about the weather) from a woman means she wants him.

Kudos to the few of you who recognize normal human interaction and treat it as such.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife decked her best friend in the middle of a party when she tried to kiss me. It was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sadly I am too repulsive to have this problem

I did have a buddy's sister in law hit on me at a party once. Never said anything. Seemed like a no good outcome deal
View Quote
Yep...pretty difficult to unshuck that clam.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Trust me OP, it could be worse.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Now there's a whore for you.
View Quote
Nowhere did he say she charged for it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Wife doesn't have any female relatives our age, so that hasn't been a problem.  In the past, mine has always been room mates of girls I was dating.  I ended up dating 2 of them after breaking up with the first.  One of the breakups was over the GF accusing me of cheating on her with said room mate.  I figured, if I am being accused of it, might as well be guilty of it.  Broke up with her, took the room mate home.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Group A wouldn't recognize a comeon until someone strips down in front of them and bends over.  And maybe not even then.

Group B thinks any attention (smile, laugh, touch, conversation about the weather) from a woman means she wants him.

Kudos to the few of you who recognize normal human interaction and treat it as such.  

View Quote
I knew it! You want me!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I knew it! You want me!
View Quote
Noone can resist the Snow.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Dick says yes head says no, also maybe wife's trap. Tell the wife and ask for a threesome 
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
What about ugly people with socially repulsive personality traits?

My thought on it is any woman who got past my looks, personality and that I am going on almost 18 years with the same woman and still wants to sleep with me is insane. And I want nothing to do with the crazy. Now that I have reached my early 40s, the so called age of "sexual invisibility" I never really worry about women hitting on me (not that it was ever much of a worry for me in the first place)

Despite having to interact with a lot of women on a daily basis at work, it has never been an issue.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sounds like bull shit post to me. Why would you post this unless you are a bull shiter, or major league  braggerd.  poor me what should i do with all this pussy offered to me.
View Quote
who said it was pussy?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bc/66/ee/bc66ee3b7615ee07c3b5621570db1850.jpg

Let's say, after eight years, I have my illusions pretty well under control.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hey, I know you want me, but OATT spoke first, so she gets the first turn. It's the only fair way to do this.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:48:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Either I recognize normal human interaction and just haven't been hit on or I have been hit on and fall into Group A, not recognizing the advances of the fawning women around me.

My ego says I'd rather be in Group A; clueless and attractive to women. My objective brain says "forget it, dude, you haven't missed the signs...it's over. And you really don't give a fuck anyway."

I suppose the missus should be good with it either way.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#20]
I told my wife when two of her friends wanted to have a 3 way, she didn't believe me at first. Eventually she found out it was true and never spoke to them again.

It was a hard call at the time because they were her only friends. But looki ng back it was defiantly the right call. Those are NOT friends.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:50:12 AM EDT
[#21]
I just play dumb when it happens.....because it is a tarp...
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:56:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think it's like being in a relationship.   Not mine, of course, because he's perfect.  

But in most relationships.....the things you find kind of cute and silly at first eventually make you want to stab their eyeballs out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really should have appended a to that post. My apologies to both you and the crowd.  It's just when we first met here, you wouldn't say "shit", if you had a mouthful.  Now, eight years on, your observations/comments are, on occasion, rather more ... uh ... pointed.  I find this, at once, both endearing and vastly amusing.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What about ugly people with socially repulsive personality traits?

My thought on it is any woman who got past my looks, personality and that I am going on almost 18 years with the same woman and still wants to sleep with me is insane. And I want nothing to do with the crazy. Now that I have reached my early 40s, the so called age of "sexual invisibility" I never really worry about women hitting on me (not that it was ever much of a worry for me in the first place)

Despite having to interact with a lot of women on a daily basis at work, it has never been an issue.
View Quote
It's best that way.  There's a lot to be said for just living your life being content and not having to deal with drama.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#24]
My sponsor to my first unit was struck my lightening in OBC.  Kids were not in their future.  When I went to pick him up one morning he and his wife asked if I'd get her pregnant, "The old fashioned way".  They said I could continue anytime I wanted.  I declined.

Apparently all but the swimmers still worked though.  When I was TDY once, they were visiting friends who lived in the quarters above us.  He accosted my wife in the back stairwell.  She kneed him in the nuts and he fell all the way to the basement.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Either I recognize normal human interaction and just haven't been hit on or I have been hit on and fall into Group A, not recognizing the advances of the fawning women around me.

My ego says I'd rather be in Group A; clueless and attractive to women. My objective brain says "forget it, dude, you haven't missed the signs...it's over. And you really don't give a fuck anyway."

I suppose the missus should be good with it either way.
View Quote
Being attractive to women and not being hit on aren't mutually exclusive.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:03:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I really should have appended a to that post. My apologies to both you and the crowd.  It's just when we first met here, you wouldn't say "shit", if you had a mouthful.  Now, eight years on, your observations/comments are, on occasion, rather more ... uh ... pointed.  I find this, at once, both endearing and vastly amusing.
View Quote
Don't apologize.  

It's like with my kids......I start out asking nicely but if they subject me to an endless cycle of their bullshit the yelling comes into play.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Something tells me the problem isn't all these ladies lusting over you. I'll bet the problem is how/what you percieve to be sexual advances.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Being attractive to women and not being hit on aren't mutually exclusive.  
View Quote
That's good enough for me.

I wouldn't take OP's drama even if I could get it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:08:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hey, I know you want me, but OATT spoke first, so she gets the first turn. It's the only fair way to do this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't argue with that.   But how about we compromise on three-way?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're a genius! I'll warm up the boob lotion and put on some Indigo Girls!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:32:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Don't apologize.  

It's like with my kids......I start out asking nicely but if they subject me to an endless cycle of their bullshit the yelling comes into play.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't apologize.  

Gracious, as always.

And, as always, we're opposite, you and me.  My ex-husband (God love him and keep him safe) tells people as long as I'm just a little loud, there's no cause for concern, but when my voice drops to the sibilant whisper that he calls "Jane's snake voice", it's time to get about being elsewhere.  Brian's so silly; he knows good and well that I'm just a kindly old woman with a gentle disposition.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Uncanny, that forst post is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Usually just bang them
Uncanny, that forst post is
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Lol. As a young, single man I've had my share of 3 ways. The wife and I, over the years, have had a couple of her GFs come on to us and allude to a 3 way. One was pretty up front about it.  I avoid that shit like the plague. While it might be a few hours of fun, its not what good marriages are made of and in my opinion would be a marriage ender of the long term.  I do have a buddy who has an open marriage, at least his wife has affairs with other women and it seems to work out for them though this is Florida so there's that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless your wife is down for a 3 way walk away from the advances
Lol. As a young, single man I've had my share of 3 ways. The wife and I, over the years, have had a couple of her GFs come on to us and allude to a 3 way. One was pretty up front about it.  I avoid that shit like the plague. While it might be a few hours of fun, its not what good marriages are made of and in my opinion would be a marriage ender of the long term.  I do have a buddy who has an open marriage, at least his wife has affairs with other women and it seems to work out for them though this is Florida so there's that.
all bets are off in Florida.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
I probably fall right into that category.

When dating in my youth, I was really bad at picking up social cues. As I got older though, dealing with people everyday I've gotten better.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Eventually the little things get to you...like breathing.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OR if you do it on purpose... women will go to truly absurd lengths if you ignore their obvious advances.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Outstanding.  You know me: I'm always up for boobs.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm either too ugly for women to hit on or too dumb to realize they're doing it.

Take your pick.

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Are you into naked gardening by chance?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm either too ugly for women to hit on or too dumb to realize they're doing it.

Take your pick.

View Quote
I'm both. Actually, I recognize some of the more moderate to overt flirtations as well as normal interpersonal interactions. It's safer for a guy in a committed relationship to run a mental bias more on the "A" than the "B" side.

My wife recently spent a weekend with a bunch of college friends, a party mostly consisting of everyone venting their spleens about their husbands. I only got fragged a little compared with one husband who has every indication of chronic infidelity. His unfortunate wife just started to recognize a bunch those over the weekend.  My wife called me to ask what I thought about his behavior, so I suggested building a war chest and talking to the lawyer that was in their group.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
OR if you do it on purpose... women will go to truly absurd lengths if you ignore their obvious advances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That actually happened to me before. I was just being dense and not really paying attention to a girl in HS and she literally grabbed me and did this wrestling move to me in the water at the beach.

She was so strong.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#42]
the vast majority of flirting and advances are misconstrued by men
men are sometimes dumb in that regard
your girlfriend's sister flashes you a smile and ask if you want to come swim
"oh shit she wants the d "  you show up and the family is having a pool party
yet you still cant get over thinking "she wants the d"    

my sister in law likes to legit push the envelope
I mentioned it to my wife, she noticed but its all pretty harmless
but Im a guy and we read things differently and sometimes I think "she wants the d"

she does not want the d,   we are just stupid
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Pretend you know about guns, this line of BS just isn't believable!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That actually happened to me before. I was just being dense and not really paying attention to a girl in HS and she literally grabbed me and did this wrestling move to me in the water at the beach.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-C5SeHWpPJns/UWRsehilAwI/AAAAAAAAIRk/djHBVToCOpM/s1600/11.gif

She was so strong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-C5SeHWpPJns/UWRsehilAwI/AAAAAAAAIRk/djHBVToCOpM/s1600/11.gif

She was so strong.
Lol, awesome.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:15:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That would kind of tick me off. Tell him to keep his precious daughter and play games somewhere else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me—it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her “little” sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word.

She said, “I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.”

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.

I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.”

The moral of the story is: "Always keep your condoms in the car."
That would kind of tick me off. Tell him to keep his precious daughter and play games somewhere else.
It. Was. A. Joke..
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:23:27 PM EDT
[#46]
For the full story - watch today's Maury Povich show.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Lol, awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was so strong.
Lol, awesome.
it actually was, not many of my peer could pick me up and walk around with me.

At that time in 10th grade I was about 5'10" 240. She was competitive at power lifting.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

At that time in 10th grade I was about 5'10" 240. She was competitive at power lifting.
View Quote
Death by Snu Snu!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

She was so strong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was so strong.
Similar happened to me in HS (beach party, drunk chick threw herself on me).
Sadly, she was ugly and smelled bad. I wasn't drunk enough to overlook either of those things so I passed.
The one and only time a woman has ever been overt with me about what she wanted and she didn't live up to my (admittedly very low) standards.

As a funny side note, she matured into a beautiful woman and is now very, very wealthy.
D'oh.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:33:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Death by Snu Snu!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Death by Snu Snu!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top