Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:15:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is Hannity someone who typically delivers or a complete bullshitter? I don't follow him
View Quote
Hannity interviewed Julian Assange and it wouldn't surprise me if Hannity has some information "off the record" and he knows this is true.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:21:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Just for clarification, today is all about the release of evidence proving Seth Rich is the DNC leaker. That will kill the Russian leak story regarding the DNC emails.

It does not kill stories about the Russians hacking the Hillary or Podesta emails.

Today's evidence is not about proving Seth Rich was killed by the DNC.

If there is sufficient evidence released, there will definitely be increased speculation and investigation into his death.

If it was a political assassination, I can see both sides of government wanting to cover up his death to prevent civil disturbance and who knows what else, but we deserve the truth and those responsible need to be held accountable.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:22:23 AM EDT
[#4]
he will release something but it wont be a video of podesta and hilldog shooting so it will be ignored.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:38:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Hannity hitched his wagon to this fat f*** and he is going to lose credibility also.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hannity hitched his wagon to this fat f*** and he is going to lose credibility also.
View Quote
he isnt vouching for dotcom he is offering a megaphone. he is also trolling libs wrt their tweets.

to me it doesnt lose anyone credibility if they try to get somebody who claims involvement to talk
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:45:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Is this the part where we are bummed because nothing has come out yet?
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think that comes later today.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
You never know with Kim. Sometimes he drops bombs. Sometimes he just trolls.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
He hasn't had much credibility with me for a long time, but tag to see where this goes anyway.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:47:54 AM EDT
[#13]
That dotcom guy is full of shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hannity has credibility?  News to me.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#15]
RELEASE COMING SOON

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/23/2017 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If they prove Seth Rich was the DNC email leaker to wikileaks, what happens next?

It doesn't do anything to solve the murder but it sure makes the DC cops theory of "robbery gone wrong" look a lot worse. It has been a year since the killing - Can they solve this thing?
View Quote
There are people out there who know the truth.  All we can hope is that proving that Seth was the leaker will elicit a real investigation into the matter.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#17]
ITS UP!!!!

Kim.com
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#18]
I KNOW THAT SETCH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
ITS UP!!!!

Kim.com
View Quote
So no evidence just more talk?

What a bust
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:11:58 PM EDT
[#20]
seems to be the case...wish these people would stop over hyping what they do not have.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I ate at panda express.

Just about as relevant.
/ignore kimdotfatboy
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:12:32 PM EDT
[#22]
is that it.. that was like waiting for a good bowl of home made chili with steak in it, and getting a bowl of cambells chili soup!
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Worse than Maddow and the taxes.   At least she had something.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Severely underwhelming. 
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#25]
TL;DR:

Kim had communication with Seth Rich and knows he was the DNC leaker.  He is prepared to give a statement and provide evidence to investigators as long as he's guaranteed safe passage from NZ to the US.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#26]
That shit is weak, dog.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Welp, case closed!

Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Welp, case closed!

View Quote
Yep.  Dotfat just ensured that the Seth Rich saga ended with nothing.  This guy is a joke.  Now anyone who speaks of Rich murder is just a tinfoil hatter.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep.  Dotfat just ensured that the Seth Rich saga ended with nothing.  This guy is a joke.  Now anyone who speaks of Rich murder is just a tinfoil hatter.
View Quote
Read it carefully. It's far from over.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Read it carefully. It's far from over.
View Quote
Lol.  Dude.

Don't be Maxine Waters.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Some of you just don't get it.

This guy has evidence that Seth Rich, was in fact the source of the DNC hack. Not the Russians.

This same person was shit twice in the back after Podesta and DNC lackys are talking about making and example of the leaker...

If what Kim Dot Com is true, this is huge.

Either this blows up in the face of the DNC, or our justice system as we know it Is proven without a doubt to be a complete fucking scam.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#33]
At least I didn't have to wait very long for that letdown.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:22:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
TL;DR:

Kim claims he had communication with Seth Rich and claims he knows he was the DNC leaker.  He is prepared to give a statement and provide evidence to investigators as long as he's guaranteed safe passage from NZ to the US which he knows will never happen, so he will remain a living monument to conspiracy wackos without providing proof.
View Quote
Fixed that for you.  Fatboy isn't actually providing anything.

I am shocked.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Honestly - his big "announcement" really contained no more info than his original statement that he allegedly knows that Seth Rich was the leaker.

This all sounds like bullshit that he is trying to use to help himself to desperately avoid extradition to the U.S. for criminal charges.  
View Quote
You didn't read it. He said he'll come over only if it's required to present evidence in person.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This guy has evidence that Seth Rich, was in fact the source of the DNC hack. Not the Russians.

This same person was shit twice in the back after Podesta and DNC lackys are talying about making and example of the leaker...

View Quote
This guy gets it.

EVIDENCE PROCESS.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This same person was shit twice in the back after Podesta and DNC lackys are talking about making and example of the leaker...

Either this blows up in the face of the DNC, or our justice system as we know it Is proven without a doubt to be a complete fucking scam.
View Quote
While I do agree that Kim is huge, you're reading a lot into this.

But, you're a conspiracy loon.  It's in your DNA.  It can't be helped.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You didn't read it. He said he'll come over only if it's required to present evidence in person.
View Quote
@thesilvercord this is going to be a teachable moment for you.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#39]
This site is infected with ShareBlue scum. You know who you are..... and many fucks be upon you.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Read the "statement'. Vague doublespeak is vague.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Make sense as to why it out now.. they panda thing just came out on 4 Chan last week so Kim would not have known the connection...
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welp, case closed!

Yup, Fatty McNeckbeard might just be trying to leverage some deal to improve his current legal position (i.e., wanted for extradition to the U.S.).
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#43]
WE PANDA NOW
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:32:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Hannity went all-in with this fat bastard yesterday on his radio show. Now he's going to have to retrench like a mofo.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Honestly - his big "announcement" really contained no more info than his original statement that he allegedly knows that Seth Rich was the leaker.

This all sounds like bullshit that he is trying to use to help himself to desperately avoid extradition to the U.S. for criminal charges.  
View Quote
He doesn't need to come to the US to testify.  He can give a sworn statement overseas.  Lawyers do it all the time.  But he needs to say what he said because otherwise the Democrats will subpoena him and when he explains why he can't show they'll use it as a gotcha moment.  "See!  He doesn't really have anything to say!  He's backing out!"
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Det. Hanna is not amused.

Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Also, there is no way that Mueller can provide the "guarantee of safe passage" that this guy says he wants in order to present his evidence.

This is a bunch of double-speak, designed to give the impression that he has some super-important knowledge, but creating conditions that he knows are impossible to actually be met.  That way he can claim that "he tried" but the authorities just weren't willing to play ball.  It's so transparent that it's laughable.

He should stick to the one thing he's apparently good at, and that's playing video games.  
View Quote
I believe the special prosecutor is empowered to grant immunity.  If not, his superiors in the DOJ certainly can.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
He didn't say "source." He said he was "involved."

I would guess that after speaking with attorneys he chose those words very carefully.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top