BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:55:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting... Has the authenticity of that document been confirmed?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@thesilvercord

Apparently Jack Posobiec was fired by Rebel Media over Seth Rich reporting.  Hannity looks to have gotten canned by Fox as well.

https://i.redd.it/tl2u1dpr170z.jpg
It's what Joe Biggs is posting as, but unsure on confirmation beyond that.  There are folks working to verify it, but nothing other than an anon saying that it shows in SCR, whatever that is.  Supposedly the documents in the redacted section reference Wikileaks on July 15th.  Grain of salt, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:01:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:14:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm not remotely saying that at all, and don't put words in my mouth. Treason is a strong, and in this case incorrect, word. You're looking for sedition, which is a hard charge to bring with the constitutional protections to the press enumerated under the Bill of Rights.

The majority are useful idiots, who believe they are on the correct side of the political spectrum. Things are not as black and white as you or they paint it, though the more rabid on either side tend to call for execution or silencing the opposition, making allegations of high crimes. Being moderate doesn't resonate with people. Your comment is just as polarized.
View Quote
Well, after watching the press finally admit and talk about how damaging it was to America for Obama to draw a red line, then tried to constantly trap Trump and Spicer into locking into red lines on pretty much every diplomatic issue, from Iran to NK and Syria for at least a couple weeks, I'm down with the execution for treason.

Not many ways to spin it any other way.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:22:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't think the overwhelming majority of their actions constitute treason, but if someone wanted to toss most of them against the wall I would not be particularly upset.

They've been coordinating behind the scenes for political purposes for years - from Journolist and Journolist 2.0 to the recent leaked DNC activities - while vigorously campaigning for legislation and judicial action to curtail everyone else's political speech.

I don't think I can name a single group of people that has fucked us over more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:So you're saying the entire journalist class in America needs to be executed for treason.  Got it.  
I don't think the overwhelming majority of their actions constitute treason, but if someone wanted to toss most of them against the wall I would not be particularly upset.

They've been coordinating behind the scenes for political purposes for years - from Journolist and Journolist 2.0 to the recent leaked DNC activities - while vigorously campaigning for legislation and judicial action to curtail everyone else's political speech.

I don't think I can name a single group of people that has fucked us over more.
They certainly deserve strung up before even the thieving politicians.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:25:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Joe Biggs Article

In a heavily redacted memo released to me by a source within the FBI we see Seth Rich’s name. The Email states that the laptop contained DNC and Wikileaks information.
At the bottom right it has code that can be used to look up the official FBI memo SCRDC-408
What that code means is name of person being looked into. “SCR” Seth Conrad Rich. Location “DC” with “408” documents. Any FBI Memo, if it’s a target of an investigation will show a code that can be used buy journalists to request a FOIA. So FOIA exerts can use that code and get a less redacted version.

The official story is that the laptop was retrieved by the police and has since stayed in their custody. My source says that is true, but he says there is a twist. The Police couldn’t unlock the laptop and called the FBI for assistance to unlock it so a Tech was sent out to unlock the laptop and during that time the FBI retrieved the information off of Rich’s computer. There they found 44,055 emails and 17,764 attachments. Why has no one until now come forward with this info?
The emails detailed DNC  Chair D. Shultz talking of  freezing other candidates out and Suspicion of Wikileaks within DNC. It also shows on laptop multiple people within DNC what Rich was communicating about.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:16:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Joe Biggs Article

In a heavily redacted memo released to me by a source within the FBI we see Seth Rich’s name. The Email states that the laptop contained DNC and Wikileaks information.
At the bottom right it has code that can be used to look up the official FBI memo SCRDC-408
What that code means is name of person being looked into. “SCR” Seth Conrad Rich. Location “DC” with “408” documents. Any FBI Memo, if it’s a target of an investigation will show a code that can be used buy journalists to request a FOIA. So FOIA exerts can use that code and get a less redacted version.

The official story is that the laptop was retrieved by the police and has since stayed in their custody. My source says that is true, but he says there is a twist. The Police couldn’t unlock the laptop and called the FBI for assistance to unlock it so a Tech was sent out to unlock the laptop and during that time the FBI retrieved the information off of Rich’s computer. There they found 44,055 emails and 17,764 attachments. Why has no one until now come forward with this info?
The emails detailed DNC  Chair D. Shultz talking of  freezing other candidates out and Suspicion of Wikileaks within DNC. It also shows on laptop multiple people within DNC what Rich was communicating about.
View Quote

That this means anything 
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:53:54 AM EDT
[#7]

I have information.  Information that is important. 
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Seth Rich?  Yeah, I knew him.  Like and share!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:57:10 AM EDT
[#9]

I heard you want to put Hillary in jail.   Follow me on twitter@!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like the OP has been completely rewritten, new thread title and all.

This whole story has too much tinfoil and no facts. I'm out.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wonder who would confirm it when the entire gov is probably against the truth coming out.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:24:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Looks like the OP has been completely rewritten, new thread title and all.

This whole story has too much tinfoil and no facts. I'm out.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:41:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:45:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did he get loved tenderly for the obvious fake document?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
No. Probable fake.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Best summary video I've seen. By OAN. Only discusses the facts.

Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:51:28 PM EDT
[#17]
KIM DOTCOM APPROACHES SPECIAL COUNSEL INVESTIGATING INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION REGARDING EVIDENCE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
30 May 2017

In accordance with his previous statement on this matter, Kim Dotcom’s solicitors in New Zealand have today sent the following letter to Robert Mueller, Special Counsel appointed to investigate interference with the 2016 United States presidential election and related matters:

30 May 2017

Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Attention: Robert Mueller, Special Counsel

Dear Sir

INVESTIGATION INTO INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS

1.We act for Kim Dotcom in New Zealand.

2.We are writing to you in your capacity as special counsel appointed to carry out the above investigation pursuant to Order 3915-2017 (Investigation).

3.Mr Dotcom has evidence that he considers relevant to the Investigation. The purpose of this letter is to confirm that, subject to appropriate arrangements being made and his constitutional rights being preserved, Mr Dotcom is willing to provide this evidence to the Investigation. He has instructed us to make this approach to initiate the necessary dialogue as to the required arrangements.

4.As you may be aware, Mr Dotcom resides in New Zealand. Since 2012, the United States has been seeking his extradition to face a criminal prosecution arising from his involvement in the Megaupload group of companies. Presently, Mr Dotcom is on bail while he exercises (as he is entitled to) his rights under New Zealand law to resist extradition. Mr Dotcom emphatically denies the alleged offending and is committed to defending the allegations in the extradition proceeding in New Zealand.

5.Mr Dotcom is also committed to achieving an outcome where his evidence can be properly received and reviewed by you as part of the Investigation. You will, however, appreciate that, given his current status, he is not in a position to voluntarily leave New Zealand's jurisdiction. Further, he is concerned that, should he travel to the United States voluntarily, he would be arrested and detained in custody on the current counts on which he has been indicted.

6.Accordingly, for Mr Dotcom to attend in person in the United States to make a statement, and/or give oral evidence at any subsequent hearing, special arrangements would need to be discussed and agreed between all relevant parties. Such arrangements would need to include arrangements for his safe passage from New Zealand and return. This is because Mr Dotcom is determined to clear his name in New Zealand.

7.Mr Dotcom invites the Department of Justice to contact him through counsel to progress the taking of his evidence once you have had an opportunity to consider this letter and are in a position to discuss the required process and appropriate safeguards.

8.We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours faithfully
ANDERSON CREAGH LAI LIMITED

Phil Creagh
Director

t: + 64 9 306 5791
e: [email protected]

copy:Ira P. Rothken
Rothken Law Firm
Novato, CA 94949
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Ron Mansfield
Barrister
22 Lorne Chambers
AUCKLAND 1140
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Joe Biggs Article

In a heavily redacted memo released to me by a source within the FBI we see Seth Rich’s name.
View Quote
Did he release the email?
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:02:11 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't know if Kim Dotcom is the way or not, but I have a feeling, a strong feeling that this story will eventually come to fruition, and it will implicate literally everybody on the Left (and many on the Right).
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Dude, please change the all caps in the thread title
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:02:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Meh.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:05:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Dude, please change the all caps in the thread title
View Quote
Sorry, my keyboard is broken.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sorry, my keyboard is broken.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:12:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Noted Internet Mogul continues to not post thing on Internet.

Yeesh.  I swear, some of you folks would be balls deep in the Hillary court if some functionary of hers tweeted "Hillary has documents related to Seth Rich if legal protections are in place"...
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:23:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Best summary video I've seen. By OAN. Only discusses the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OomLn6gut7E
View Quote
Wow, just like the Arkansas days, all just a whole bunch of coincidences.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:32:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh, what the fuck.  I'm in for posterity's sake.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Intredasting...

From WesternRifleShooters....

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/think/
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 12:08:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Screenshot with absolutely zero evidence that the person posting is the person mentioned...
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Noted Internet Mogul continues to not post thing on Internet.

Yeesh.  I swear, some of you folks would be balls deep in the Hillary court if some functionary of hers tweeted "Hillary has documents related to Seth Rich if legal protections are in place"...
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 8:46:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Put me down in the Kim Dotcom is fucking full of shit column.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same. I'm pretty sure he's done this type of thing before. I think he's nothing more than a high tech attention whore.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Same. I'm pretty sure he's done this type of thing before. I think he's nothing more than a high tech attention whore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems like he is trying to get a way back into the US without going to jail.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Seems like he is trying to get a way back into the US without going to jail.
View Quote
Reading comprehension is not an ARFCOM strongpoint. Re-read each sentence and think about what it means before you go to the next sentence. If you still don't get it, I'm sorry, I can't help you.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#37]
@rustyprop

6.Accordingly, for Mr Dotcom to attend in person in the United States to make a statement, and/or give oral evidence at any subsequent hearing, special arrangements would need to be discussed and agreed between all relevant parties. Such arrangements would need to include arrangements for his safe passage from New Zealand and return. This is because Mr Dotcom is determined to clear his name in New Zealand.

And BTW. This is ONLY if the US says that he must testify in the UNITED STATES.

IF HE DOES NOT HAVE TO TESTIFY IN THE U.S., then no need for him to travel over here.

It's all in the statement......
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:46:42 AM EDT
[#38]
So there is no money in the banana stand.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:51:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Welcome aboard
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#41]
So the reward is over a half-million dollars now.  And no one turned the "robber" in?  That's some true loyalty among the hood rats.

#blacklivesmatter.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So there is no money in the banana stand.
View Quote
There's always money in the banana stand.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup, he said that he had the destroyed emails from Clintons server, or knew of them, and that they would be made public.

He didn't and  they weren't.

He is a shitbird.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:08:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
NO TOUCHING
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Can we lock this nonsense thread? And that one guy?
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:18:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
NO TOUCHING
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO TOUCHING
Dead Dove, do not eat
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Funny, I get called a troll for saying that... you must be too!
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Help me understand. WTF are you doing here if you don't want to be here? Sounds like you are a total beta cuck trying to safeguard your sensitive feelz.

Heartbroken too many times and poor emotional regulation to handle it?

I can handle potential disappointment, the rest of you who can't are weak weak weak...
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lulz
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Help me understand. WTF are you doing here if you don't want to be here? Sounds like you are a total beta cuck trying to safeguard your sensitive feelz.

I can handle potential disappointment, the rest of you who can't are weak weak weak...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell you would be better off making a thread about what George Webb has been doing for the last 219 days.

If nothing else, it sure do entertain.

He named a guy he thinks murdered Seth Rich this morning.

MS-13 on contract to Paki ISI VIA DNC.

Looks like the Democrats in congress were in bed with ISI through the Awan bros.

Said at the time I figured the dems were selling state Secrets to ISI through the Awans.

then you have DWS Threatening the DC police for not turning over evidence to her in relation to the Awans.

Webb seems to have done some digging and found connections that suggest that dems on the intel committees were selling information too.

I found out about him yesterday.

whaddya kno.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top