Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2001 1:32:19 PM EDT
[img]resources.etracks.com/clients/TraffixInc/FEDER/cleo_frame.jpg[/img]
[img]resources.etracks.com/clients/TraffixInc/FEDER/cleosig_trns.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Did she say "NO" to you asking her out on  a date???

[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I`ve been trying to find her on line for a pic.
She is a scurge.
Is that all it said?
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone wanting you to mortgage your house?
Someone wanting you to open a off-shore account?

Thats about 99% of my junk e-mail.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:37:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did she say "NO" to you asking her out on  a date???

[}:D]
View Quote

Garandman...one foxy momma!  :)

NOT... :(
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#5]
It said:

"My name is Cleo, and I am a Master Tarot Psychic. I had an
                            exciting dream last night that could affect the rest of your life!

I was so moved by the dream, that I shared this with my
                            psychic associates. With this knowledge our prediction powers
                            have been heightened. I am asking you to call immediately and,
                            if I am not available, you must speak to one of my gifted Tarot
                            readers who will know how to use this knowledge to
                            immediately change your future. It could be that exciting.
                            Please call right now: "

I have thought for some time now that the purpose for my lifetime of torment would soon be revealed to me. It is my firm belief that Ms. Cleo is the one that is to deliver that message to me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]resources.etracks.com/clients/TraffixInc/FEDER/cleo_frame.jpg[/img]
"Tell me some'ting-
Do you go tu da place where da man wit' da long hair go?"

"DAT DA MAN!"

"He be youa soul mate fo life!"
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#7]
she actually got investigated recently for hiring homeless people to answer the phones. seems a few idiots actually buy this kind of crap.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:50:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Doh, when you said CLEO, I thought she was your CLEO.  Chief Law Enforcement Officer.   [heavy]

Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#9]
There is a palm reading place a block away. Somehow it gets hit with a few(10)paintballs about once a week.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#10]
All bow to Swami Cleo!
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm still tryin' to figure out if that is a totally fake Jamaican accent or an Irish twang. Where do these people come from anyway!
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Tree Doc:
I'm still tryin' to figure out if that is a totally fake Jamaican accent or an Irish twang. Where do these people come from anyway!
View Quote

Hollywood? San Francisco? Berkeley? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Tree Doc:
View Quote

that jamaican accent is even faker than the ones the guys from Sublime (great band anyway) tried to pull off.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:05:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Whew! I thought I was the only one who thought she had an Irish-Jamacian thing goin![:D]

awp101[uzi]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#15]
You know this may be just the ticket for ol' Imbro.  She reads palms, he has Rosy palms.  Heck, he even has the membership card.  He may even end up being her partner on the show.  He could do stuff like bathe her feet in scented oils and make fast food runs.  He might even get lucky........with one of the homeless phone call takers.

I hear she gets wet at the sound of a 10/22 or .38 being cocked.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#17]
In Kansas City Mo. I went to a gun show.the place was huge and was divided in half.On the other side was a psychic convention.there was a sign by the dividing doors tha said"Psychics please use door on south side of building"Now if your psychic wouldnt your ass know to use the other door.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Cleo waited until this evening to send me mine.
I'm all upset because mine didn't have a picture.[:|]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#19]
You're in luck.  Now you can find out if you'll ever meet the woman of your dreams.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 8:47:24 AM EDT
[#20]
she actually got investigated recently for hiring homeless people to answer the phones. seems a few idiots actually buy this kind of crap
View Quote

Rudy Guliani(sp?) was criticized for getting some folks off welfare by having them hired as tarot card readers. Apparently, however, tarot card readers don't have to be psychic, they just have to be able to read the cards! Only in NYC!
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#21]
if she is so darn psychic, she already has my home phone number. just has to call and leave me some voice mail.

that is why they have the DELETE icon on the in comming mail. my day is not complete unless i delete.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 10:49:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Damm gypsies!
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 1:34:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:51:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
 ...   All that and she makes pancakes too?
View Quote

LMAO

Norm
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:57:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Well you been lookin` for a woman.........[frag]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top