Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 26
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Trump basically *did* do this with the letter that he fired Comey with.
View Quote
No, it was only for not arresting Hilary. It has NOTHING to do with the current investigation into Russian ties to the Trump administration! 
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You can see the evolution to that in the various responses already.  Every nugget on Trump goes through the same steps.

Complete denial.  "Memo?  Comey ain't got no fucking memo.  FAKE NEWS."

Deflection.  "There is a memo?  It's a fake memo.  Comey made it up.  Just like Obama's birth certificate."

Relativism/whataboutism.   "Trump asked him to lay off the investigation?  What about the time Hillary tried to get the Benghazi hearings stopped?  CHECKMATE."

Acceptance.  "Good, I'm glad Trump tried to get Comey to stop the Flynn investigation, fuck those faggots anyway.  At least liberals heads are exploding over this."

It's all very Alinsky, if you ask me.
View Quote
All of your personas sound the same and McMaster still said the WAPO was false, that's twice.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
To what end? Wouldn't Comey incriminate himself by disclosing that he had evidence of obstruction of justice but ignored it and simply wrote a memo? Do you want to see him charged?

Or, do you believe that the President should be impreached?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a cynic by nature so I don't expect anything to happen.  If there's evidence that Trump obstructed justice by trying to shut down the Flynn investigation (or any other federal investigation) - I want to see it.  Conversely, if Trump has some exculpatory evidence in the form of "tapes" - I want to see those, too.
To what end? Wouldn't Comey incriminate himself by disclosing that he had evidence of obstruction of justice but ignored it and simply wrote a memo? Do you want to see him charged?

Who knows?  Maybe he was documenting everything as part of a broader investigation. We simply don't know, and Comey's testimony would be enlightening in this regard.

Any talk of impeachment is academic at this point.  Ask me again if/when Trump's approval dips into the low 30's...
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Just last week, the President used the threat of the "tapes" to caution Comey about telling lies about what was said in their meetings.

Well, now Comey's saying stuff about their meetings, and the President is saying that he's lying.

Seems like it's time to release those tapes.
View Quote
Did Comey say stuff or did an unnamed  source who claims to have close ties to Comey say that he/she had seen a portion of a memo that has not been produced or verified at the time the story was published by and anti-Trump news outlet? Does that sum it up?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Trump could end all the controversy about asking the FBI director to sweat loyalty TO THE President, above the Constitution. And he can prove he never told Comey to kill the investigation. Trump could take a giant shit on all these people raging about this. Because Trump threatened to release tapes that contradict it.

I won't hold my breath waiting for the "tapes".
View Quote
Why should he?

You will just move on to another issue to bitch about....
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Please provide Comey's exact quote you heard in your hallucination when he was "saying stuff".

Thanks.
View Quote
Trump could take a giant shit on all the naysayers. He could release the tapes that clears his name and make Comey to look like a real POS.

All this could disappear and prove ONCE AND FOR ALL, that the media is conspiring against him. Where are the "tapes" that Trump threatened to have"?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Man, what a fucking circus this is - a non stop witchhunt.

And yet again, no fucking facts to prove whats being claimed...
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Looks like the floodgates are opening with additional reporting / sources...
View Quote
Just like every time one of your fake news pieces comes out, still no one in jail though. 
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What exactly did Comey say?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I made no such suggestion.  I believe that Comey is lying.  
What exactly did Comey say?
The Memo.  Either it's true or it isn't.  Come can deny it, or he can claim it's true.

It seems a safe assumption that Comey's silence indicates that he isn't denying it.

The President can prove he's lying with the "tapes."
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Who knows?  Maybe he was documenting everything as part of a broader investigation. We simply don't know, and Comey's testimony would be enlightening in this regard.

Any talk of impeachment is academic at this point.  Ask me again if/when Trump's approval dips into the low 30's...
View Quote
lulz
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a cynic by nature so I don't expect anything to happen.  If there's evidence that Trump obstructed justice by trying to shut down the Flynn investigation (or any other federal investigation) - I want to see it.  Conversely, if Trump has some exculpatory evidence in the form of "tapes" - I want to see those, too.

In the 30s?  MSN is in the 30s and congress in 20s.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
lulz
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lulz
Let me know when The_Donald gets their shit together on this story.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Probably take about 7 years...
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I no longer look at NY Times and WaPo as credible news sources.

Seriously. To me, they're on the same level as BuzzFeed, and I don't bother reading the articles.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lulz
Right about the time we see memos and have named sources.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Did Comey say stuff or did an unnamed  source who claims to have close ties to Comey say that he/she had seen a portion of a memo that has not been produced or verified at the time the story was published by and anti-Trump news outlet? Does that sum it up?
View Quote
The "source" claimed to have the actual "memo."

I look forward to seeing the release of the "tapes" prove that it's all a pack of lies.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Must have been a misplaced memo, like when he asked for more resources for the Russia investigation. NYT is fucking lol.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#19]
If Trump knows all this is fake news. Time to start demanding proof and defending himself instead of tweeting and continuing to let fake news spread
Needs to tell his AG to start to make some heads roll.
This is getting ridiculous and I'm tired of hearing this 3D/4D chess stuff
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I look forward to seeing the release of the "tapes" prove that it's all a pack of lies.
View Quote
As I do with said memo.  BTW if you are going to keep correcting the record, Comey has said nothng.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
So, if you think this memo is any kind of real, why didn't Comey disclose any of this when he was in front of Congress? I mean surely congress could have saved his job, protected him from the president and also started real actions against him..So why didn't he take that action versus...2 weeks after firing..I wrote a memo and filed it..

Awful odd that all the shot that comes from one side has absolutely zero tangible provable facts or witnesses..it's all anounamous sources, hidden memos..yet the other side has what appears to be reliable witnesses(multiple no less) come forward and say..no that story is dead wrong.....any person with an ounce of brains and a drop of common sense should be able to glean so pretty high probabilities out of that info..
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Washington Post reports a leak from inside oval office
about Trump sharing info with the Russians about ISIS in Syria
being a threat to people and air travel in the region
which they had agreed to do between each other back in summer of 2016
So Trump is doing presidential stuff already agreed to during Obama's admin
that is not illegal for the President to do
but Washington Post reports a leak from inside the oval office
that most probably didn't happen
and the media looses their minds....
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#24]
So for all we know Trump asked Comey to put more resources into the investigation so that it could be finished faster..

Trump has said publicly on several ocasions that he would like for their to be more resources allocated, so that the Russia investigation would come to a conclusion faster.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The Memo.  Either it's true or it isn't.  Come can deny it, or he can claim it's true.

It seems a safe assumption that Comey's silence indicates that he isn't denying it.

View Quote
So Comey should be out within hours denying a NYT hit piece base on nameless sources?

You are literally hallucinating Comey "saying stuff".
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#26]
So basically Comey wrote "Trump said to do this!" in his diary? Is there any evidence it actually happened?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
As I do with said memo.  BTW if you are going to keep correcting the record, Comey has said nothng.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regardless.  The "memo" is being attributed to Comey.  IT needs to be proven false.   The tapes can provide that proof.

Will Comey deny the memo?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lulz
Probably when there are facts to put together.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"Oh fake news" until Trump admits it in an interview
View Quote
And then it becomes "uh, so what?". LOL. As if it's normal for a President to fire the FBI Director while his administration is under investigation. Or that it's normal for a President to ask his FBI Director to stop an investigation into one of his close associates. LOL

The world has truly went strange. 
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So Comey should be out within hours denying a NYT hit piece base on nameless sources?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Memo.  Either it's true or it isn't.  Comey can deny it, or he can claim it's true.

That's absolutely false.  

The memo is attributed to Comey.  He could easily deny it.

Regardless, the President can prove that the content of the memo is false, by releasing the tapes of his meetings with Comey.

Comey AND the President have the ability to stop this story dead in its tracks.

Why are neither of them doing so?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Regardless.  The "memo" is being attributed to Comey.  IT needs to be proven false.   The tapes can provide that proof.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the contrary, it needs to be proven true.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Will Comey admit the President tried to obstruct justice and all Comey did was write a sternly worded memo?

Your theory is ludicrous.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#33]
And Obama told Comey not to  investigate suggest indictment of Hillary.

So what?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's absolutely false.  

Regardless, the President can prove that the content of the memo is false, by releasing the tapes of his meetings with Comey.
View Quote
Why does it even matter that Comey wrote a memo and stuck it in a filing cabinet somewhere? Like if I typed up a memo with official letterhead on it saying that Cincinnatus told me he likes to suck dicks, what would that prove, exactly?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh for fucks sakes, this is why Trump will be pretty much the last dying gasp of the right.

You see, as much as I hate them, as much as I would love to see them all die in a fire, the libs/dems/commies know one thing. How to stick together.

Even when they elect a no good, lying, piece of shit mother fucker like the Kenyan chocolate messiah, who many on the left did not like (remember it was a bigglie Hillary supporter that started the whole birther thing)....when that living piece of excrement took the oath of office, all the dems, all the MSM, all the libs got in lock step with him, and never dared to open their traps. They shut the fuck up, and nodded their heads.

Meanwhile the "Right" is torn asunder by the anti-Trump assholes, who hate Trump so much, they would rather utterly destroy him, and therefore sealing the deal of a Democratic hegemony for the next 60 plus years if not forever....

Fuck be upon all who work to make this happen.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#36]
This place never fails to entertain.

Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:45:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Will Comey admit the President tried to obstruct justice and all Comey did was write a sternly worded memo?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's no "theory" here.

Claims have been made.   Comey AND the President have the ability to prove the claims are false.

It's a fact, not a theory.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh really? So when did Comey come out and say he did in fact request more resources for the Russia investigation. He didn't deny that one and it turned out to be false. Let's deal in facts instead of your assumptions, Comey still can't speak for himself.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's absolutely false.  

View Quote
Your hallucination blocked the White House denial.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Washington Post reports a leak from inside oval office
about Trump sharing info with the Russians about ISIS in Syria
being a threat to people and air travel in the region
which they had agreed to do between each other back in summer of 2016
So Trump is doing presidential stuff already agreed to during Obama's admin
that is not illegal for the President to do
but Washington Post reports a leak from inside the oval office
that most probably didn't happen
and the media looses their minds....
View Quote
Is that a haiku or something?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why does it even matter that Comey wrote a memo and stuck it in a filing cabinet somewhere? Like if I typed up a memo with official letterhead on it saying that Cincinnatus told me he likes to suck dicks, what would that prove, exactly?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's absolutely false.  

It would prove that you are a liar, because I have tapes of all our meetings.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#42]
"When you strike at a king you must kill him."
--RW Emerson

Heh...heh....heh....
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's absolutely false.  

I heard the denial.   The denial absent the tapes erodes the credibility of the denial.  That WAS the point of the threat.

I don't believe that the President made such a request.  I believe that Comey is lying.   But that means very little.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Trump could take a giant shit on all the naysayers. He could release the tapes that clears his name and make Comey to look like a real POS.

All this could disappear and prove ONCE AND FOR ALL, that the media is conspiring against him. Where are the "tapes" that Trump threatened to have"?
View Quote
Do you honestly need additional proof that the media is conspiring against him?
Seriously?

If that's really the case, there is no need to continue trying to convince you, you are either willfully ignorant or beyond help.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I heard the denial.   The denial absent the tapes erodes the credibility of the tapes.  That WAS the point of the threat.
View Quote
But the accusation absent evidence bolsters the credibility of the accusation.....
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It would prove that you are a liar, because I have tapes of all our meetings.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The real story is the leaking of Comey's memo
View Quote
That really shouldn't be the story.  In Washington everyone leaks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Would it be wrong of me to

A. Doubt the memo exits.

B. Think That There Is No Souce.

C. Think the reporter made it all up.
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I heard the denial.   The denial absent the tapes erodes the credibility of the tapes.  That WAS the point of the threat.
View Quote
Please provide the exact quotes that prove any "tapes" exist.

Smart money would bet that Comey never wrote a memo accusing POTUS of obstruction of justice.

Smart money would bet that if an unclassified memo exists accusing Trump of obstruction of justice we would be seeing the memo not reading NYT hit pieces based on nameless sources.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This place never fails to entertain.

View Quote
Also this
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top