Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Think this administration will ever prosecute any of these bastards?
View Quote
Trump should have them wait until closer to the election so he can use it to fire up his voters.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 5:54:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Trump should have them wait until closer to the election so he can use it to fire up his voters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Think this administration will ever prosecute any of these bastards?
They would need to be charged now for any details to come out by the mid terms.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:00:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice to see so many patriotic Americans trying to clear Russia's good name with conspiracy theories. Carry on.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nice to see so many patriotic Americans trying to clear Russia's good name with conspiracy theories. Carry on.
View Quote
The Russians are guilty of enough actual crimes that we don't need to fabricate new ones to create the boogeyman you want.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:22:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I love it that progressives have turned a 180 and hate Russia now. 
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 7:30:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ever consider what your position the last 2 years represents? Yeah, I will take the Russians anyway over that....
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
WHOOO-HOO! Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Airport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport

Google is supressing the news.

Go to google right now and search:Imran Awan at Dulles Airport

No stories on it in the feed, yet he was arrested last night.

Google Algos suppressing news  for ISI now?

Of course.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-wasserman-schultz-staffer-imran-awan-arrested-airport-trying-flee-u-s/
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Good, that guy and his circle are bad news.  I have no idea why they hired him. I suppose they got duped.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
WHOOO-HOO! Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Airport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport

Of course.
View Quote
Source?
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Source?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course.
Source?
You will get it when I do, it just came across another forum I watch.

this from twatter

Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
*autistic screeching
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:53:50 PM EDT
[#12]
It's happening.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 5:15:16 PM EDT
[#14]
WHAnon or LARP posting over at /pol/. These comments from another anon seem interesting and could tie it all together.  I marked out a word to stay in CoC.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
WHAnon or LARP posting over at /pol/. These comments from another anon seem interesting and could tie it all together.  I marked out a word to stay in CoC.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/200878/IMG-0499-262719.JPG
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
LARP, mueller hired staff of almost 100% partisan dem hacks. no way they're doing this
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#17]
http://disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/imran-awan-detained-while-trying-to-flee-country/

According to sources, Imran Awan, the Pakistani House IT Aide for more than 30 Democratic Congressmen, who has been at the center of a little covered scandal, was arrested on Monday night as he was attempting to flee the country.

Jim Lokay of Fox 5 stated via twitter that Imran Awan had beed arrested at Dulles airport and charged with bank fraud. Awan was an IT staffer for Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Continue reading below...

This news comes a day after the Daily Caller reported that FBI agents had seized smashed computer hard drives from Imran Awan’s residence. Imran Awan has been employed by House Democrats since 2004, had access to Rep. Debbie Wasserman’s Schultz’s (D-FL) iPad, and is believed by some congressional aides to be blackmailing Representatives.

Disobedient Media has previously reported on the scandal surrounding the Awan brothers. The scandal may have particularly important implications for Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the former Chairwoman of the DNC. She was named personally as a defendant in the DNC Fraud lawsuit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I want to believe.

Does that guy have ANY credibility?
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Start up the rotors...
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Of course.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-wasserman-schultz-staffer-imran-awan-arrested-airport-trying-flee-u-s/
View Quote
Still nothing in Google from CNN, MSNBC, or any other MSM sewer.

Maybe not enough anonymous sources to justify a story?
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I want to believe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to believe.

It's from some random anon, not WHAnon.  No clue if it speaks to what is really going on behind the scenes.

The Awan story is the real deal, though.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 11:00:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
@Top_Secret

Make a list concessions Trump has made to Russia, and make me another separate list of indirect benefits Russia has received.

I'm not aware of any concessions given to Russia since Trump was elected.

Trump is making NATO countries spend more on defense and Trump is spending more on defense. Neither is beneficial to Russia.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 11:28:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@Top_Secret

Make a list concessions Trump has made to Russia, and make me another separate list of indirect benefits Russia has received.

Trump is making NATO countries spend more on defense and Trump is spending more on defense. Neither is beneficial to Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Top_Secret

Really? Wanting to give them their spy compounds back? Magnitsky act "adoption" talk with Putin. Do you really have your head that deep in the sand? Trump isn't "making NATO countries spend more on defense." He's repeating the same talking points the Kremlin gave him in the eighties.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 12:35:00 AM EDT
[#24]
@waterglass
@exponentialpi

Attachment Attached File

Check out Wheeler's twitter feed.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 1:06:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 1:16:44 AM EDT
[#26]
The Awan bros are not a conspiracy theory.

In fact after all of the NT promises of arrest, Awan and Reality Winner are the only ones to be perp walked.

Surely, Trump and his campaign staff will be arrested tomorrow though, 4 months after we were assured it will be any minute.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Really? Wanting to give them their spy compounds back? Magnitsky act "adoption" talk with Putin. Do you really have your head that deep in the sand? Trump isn't "making NATO countries spend more on defense." He's repeating the same talking points the Kremlin gave him in the eighties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Top_Secret

lol, magnitsky was not putin, it was the hot lawyer asking Don Jr and he told her to pound sand
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
lol, magnitsky was not putin, it was the hot lawyer asking Don Jr and he told her to pound sand
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Top_Secret

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-putin-g20-adoptions-dinner-melania-2017-7
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
@waterglass
@exponentialpi

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-0561-263969.JPG

Check out Wheeler's twitter feed.
View Quote
@exponentialpi
@thesilvercord

Link Posted: 7/27/2017 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@exponentialpi
@thesilvercord

View Quote
That is really fucked up if true. Swampy as a mofo.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#31]
"Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Brother Steven Wasserman Accused of Burying Seth Rich Case"

May 30th, 2017:

"Wasserman Schultz brother, Steven Wasserman, is the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia. Questions are arising whether Steven has played a part in burying the Seth Rich case in DC. No one has yet been charged in spite of the many unanswered questions related to the murder case."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/

The PRESIDENT retweeted this story titled: ABC, NBC, And CBS Pretty Much Bury IT Scandal Engulfing Debbie Wasserman Schultz's Office .

Link to the presidents twitter feed:The Don's tweets

Link to The Story, and a partial excerpt clicky spoily

Click To View Spoiler

Chris Gowen, Lawyer for Imran  Awan, owes his practice to the Clintons.

Abid and Jamal Awan, Imrans brothers, as well as His friend Rao Abbas an  Wife Hina have all evaded arrest and are in Pakistan I think. They just couldn't handle all the racism I guess.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
May 30th, 2017:

"Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Brother Steven Wasserman Accused of Burying Seth Rich Case"

"Wasserman Schultz’s brother, Steven Wasserman, is the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia. Questions are arising whether Steven has played a part in burying the Seth Rich case in DC. No one has yet been charged in spite of the many unanswered questions related to the murder case."

The president retweeted this story today:

Link to the president twitter feed:The Don's tweets

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/07/27/abc-nbc-and-cbs-pretty-much-bury-it-scandal-engulfing-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-office-n2360649?utm_campaign=townhallcom_twitter&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@exponentialpi
@thesilvercord

That is really fucked up if true. Swampy as a mofo.
May 30th, 2017:

"Wasserman Schultz’s brother, Steven Wasserman, is the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia. Questions are arising whether Steven has played a part in burying the Seth Rich case in DC. No one has yet been charged in spite of the many unanswered questions related to the murder case."

The president retweeted this story today:

Link to the president twitter feed:The Don's tweets

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/07/27/abc-nbc-and-cbs-pretty-much-bury-it-scandal-engulfing-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-office-n2360649?utm_campaign=townhallcom_twitter&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
I read through these threads and just shake my head, the swap is more like an ocean
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

@exponentialpi
@thesilvercord

View Quote
right now this whole ordeal is reading like a Tom Clancy spy novel, I can't wait for the movie
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

right now this whole ordeal is reading like a Tom Clancy spy novel, I can't wait for the movie
View Quote
It's straight up banana republic shit. The very definition.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Starts at 1 min
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:15:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Interesting. But I doubt anything will happen.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:08:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Well I guess it was Awan using a weapon "stolen" from an FBI Vehicle?

Or Awan hired someone to" steal" the gun and do the murder?

Or the murder was committed by someone in association with the FBI agent whose weapons were stolen, and Awan was a Judas Goat for Rich for the person who was given the weapons.

Or someone who could break into a federal agents vehicle, and use Awan as an Asset, did the murder,  As in CIA or ISI.

FusionsGPS comes to mind here.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#40]
I am seeing that that was not Imran Awan
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#42]
WTF is this in the news today?

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

Link deliberately left cold because it's NPR.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 4:44:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Wikileaks just tweeted audio of Fox talking about th Seth Rich case

Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
cliff notes from it?
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Sooo Rod never thought other people can Cover Their Own ASS. Headshot to the credibility.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:08:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
cliff notes from it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

cliff notes from it?
It's a half hour, haven't had a chance to listen to more than a few minutes.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:11:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

cliff notes from it?
View Quote
If that is the same tape I am thinking about, Rod is talking about Seth's brother in possession of Seth's cellphone and laptop, trying to guide investigation away from wikileaks to botched robbery.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top