BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Knowing too much about the Clintons has always been hazardous to your health.
View Quote
Which is a shame because they are just two old white people, why can't they go away like so many on the list for the good of the country.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
From the Fox News article:  
"A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with Wikileaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

The revelation is consistent with the findings of Rod Wheeler, a former DC homicide detective and Fox News contributor and whose private investigation firm was hired by Rich’s family to probe the case. Rich was shot from behind in the wee hours, but was not robbed."

So I think we can assign proper weight to Wheeler's statements and should focus on the statement from the federal investigator who actually read the emails and hope more corroboration is given by other people that have seen the evidence.  From this point on people that point to Wheeler and try to discredit him while ignoring this other source can be considered shills.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html   
View Quote
I really hope this goes somewhere, some very high up Dems need the death penalty.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#3]
So, is something gonna happen or is this just another story to add to the noise of the day where nobody actually is held accountable for anything within government - for many years. 
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:41:06 AM EDT
[#4]
In for the bombshell
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:46:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In for the bombshell
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Well if the FBI has the info... and Comey was blocking the investigation...

Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So, is something gonna happen or is this just another story to add to the noise of the day where nobody actually is held accountable for anything within government - for many years. 
View Quote
The investigator is holding a press conference today, right? just waiting on that.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen. 
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:53:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
To play Devil's Advocate for a moment, the people who debunk this list will say that "everyone dies sooner or later," "accidents happen," "police (i.e., the Arkansas State Troopers who were part of the Clinton security detail when he was governor) are in a dangerous job and it's not unusual that they are killed," etc etc etc.

And I agree, to a point, they are correct.

Still and all though, this list has always disturbed me, and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the news story on Fox about Seth Rich this morning.

The most damning name on that list is Vince Foster, BTW, and I will NEVER believe the "official version" of his death.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From the very beginning of this story it read like another death by Clinton association.

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL...
To play Devil's Advocate for a moment, the people who debunk this list will say that "everyone dies sooner or later," "accidents happen," "police (i.e., the Arkansas State Troopers who were part of the Clinton security detail when he was governor) are in a dangerous job and it's not unusual that they are killed," etc etc etc.

Still and all though, this list has always disturbed me, and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the news story on Fox about Seth Rich this morning.

The most damning name on that list is Vince Foster, BTW, and I will NEVER believe the "official version" of his death.
My Father is 92 years old, survived the Great Depression and fought in THREE wars in a combat role (WWII, Korea, Vietnam). He told me that he can't make a list this long unless he counts those who died of extreme old age.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#10]
A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report -- generated within 96 hours after DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder -- detailing the contents Rich’s computer said he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe,  Lord willing,  this will finally get traction.  But can't get my hopes up given our recent history.

One thing though,  this could explain the level 11 insane constant attacks on Trump.

I know the left is pissed they lost,  but fuck,  this has been just over the top.  Maybe they know the severity of the consequences if Trump can remove their multiple layers of protection and expose the truth.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:08:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report -- generated within 96 hours after DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder -- detailing the contents Rich’s computer said he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.
View Quote
Fucking both  died? lol, it's almost too obvious. I don't think anything would happen even if tapes of Hillary were found ordering these double shots to the head suicides.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Maybe,  Lord willing,  this will finally get traction.  But can't get my hopes up given our recent history.

One thing though,  this could explain the level 11 insane constant attacks on Trump.

I know the left is pissed they lost,  but fuck,  this has been just over the top.  Maybe they know the severity of the consequences if Trump can remove their multiple layers of protection and expose the truth.
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hmmmmm
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#15]
"I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday]." -Rod Wheeler.

Mayor is Muriel Bowser.

Attachment Attached File

Her email is muriel.bowser @ dc . gov if you have any questions.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fucking both  died? lol, it's almost too obvious. I don't think anything would happen even if tapes of Hillary were found ordering these double shots to the head suicides.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gavin was 76. A little harder to push that one. However, this happened in the time period between Seth and Gavin's last days. They say suicide. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would love to see justice served on this one. I wish one day we could finally see the DnCs killing machine blown wide open for all of us too see.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
I've known this was true for so long.  In my opinion this image here verifies everything.  I'm glad Seth might finally get justice now.

Fucking evil has been running our country and how so many people don't notice it or don't care scares me.  Can you imagine if she was able to keep being in power?  But I have hope and after everything I've seen in the last 10+ months, I know we still have good men that will do the right thing.  You can only push a good man so far before he takes care of the problem.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:27:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:28:44 AM EDT
[#21]
NEW ANGLE & MUST READ DIRECT MESSAGES ON LINK PROVIDED

Attachment Attached File

https://www.robbinyoung.info
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21."

From Fox News main article.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21."

From Fox News main article.
Starting on Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks released over 2 publications 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:32:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep
That is undoubtedly the reason these people are so frantically and constantly attacking Trump.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Forgive me my vagueness, but...
back in the day there was considerable talk w/in the Ark Natl Guard about the state troopers that ushered a steady chain of bimbos in and out the back gate of the governor's mansion during the Clinton era.
I believe it was because some of the Troopers were either in the NG or good friends with someone who was. At any rate someone did take a lot of photos of the activities.
Over the years it was always rumored to be bad for one's health to cross any of these folks.

And for the record, I am not a weightlifter, nor do I personally know anything. That's my story and I'm sticking with it!
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
NEW ANGLE & MUST READ DIRECT MESSAGES ON LINK PROVIDED

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-9003-209566.JPG

https://www.robbinyoung.info
View Quote
whut
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've known this was true for so long.  In my opinion this image here verifies everything.  I'm glad Seth might finally get justice now.

Fucking evil has been running our country and how so many people don't notice it or don't care scares me.  Can you imagine if she was able to keep being in power?  But I have hope and after everything I've seen in the last 10+ months, I know we still have good men that will do the right thing.  You can only push a good man so far before he takes care of the problem.
View Quote
Yep, we have top men in charge. Top Men. 
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Please please please connect the dots and find the Clinton/Obama involvement in his murder!!!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Huh. Well look at that.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That is undoubtedly the reason these people are so frantically and constantly attacking Trump.
View Quote
Top_secret needs to come in here and spin this, because this isn't looking good for his mental gymnastics that he's constantly doing in the nevertrump thread. Times are good. I know if anyone who would try to spin this it would be him, and bulletsponge.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:15:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
I KNEW YOU'D BE IN HERE DEFENDING THE DNC AND HILLARY! HA! Beat by a second.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:17:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
ok, so this story is over? Nothing to see here? 
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
So a PI hired by the family and a spokesman for the family are saying 2 different things.  That is interesting.

Who is the spokesman?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
WOW

Rod Wheeler spoke with FOX 5 in DC in late March about Seth’s murder.

Wheeler told FOX 5 DC he uncovered a possible underground organized crime corruption group that may be operating in the District of Columbia.

Wheeler: This case may open up a can of worms in regard to what’s been going on in DC…. There’s been a lot of reward money offered to anyone and nobody’s come forward. So here’s the thing that is so important to realize. Whenever you have a lot of reward money. In this case it’s over $125,000 and you don’t have anybody coming forward with information then what that tells you as an investigator is that maybe you need to start looking at another cause or another reason as to why that guy was killed.
View Quote
Underground organized crime corruption group = Congress
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yeah. It's called the "democratic party."

Duh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WOW

Wheeler told FOX 5 DC he uncovered a possible underground organized crime corruption group that may be operating in the District of Columbia.

Wheeler: This case may open up a can of worms in regard to what’s been going on in DC…. There’s been a lot of reward money offered to anyone and nobody’s come forward. So here’s the thing that is so important to realize. Whenever you have a lot of reward money. In this case it’s over $125,000 and you don’t have anybody coming forward with information then what that tells you as an investigator is that maybe you need to start looking at another cause or another reason as to why that guy was killed.

Duh.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:22:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Duh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WOW

Duh.
I hate to break it to you, but there is a sizeable portion of the "republican" party that is in that same organization.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:23:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So a PI hired by the family and a spokesman for the family are saying 2 different things.  That is interesting.

Who is the spokesman?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is the spokesman?
http://www.redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/16/update-seth-richs-family-denies-fox-news-report-wikileaks-connection/
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#39]
So, the MSM is finally going to get around to talking about this?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
And why are we supposed to trust this Alan Campbell?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
On 

This. Assange should have leakers sign a release to either hide their identities under all circumstances or release it if they are imprisoned/die.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Partially. If you give away who your source is future sources won't feel safe.
On 

This. Assange should have leakers sign a release to either hide their identities under all circumstances or release it if they are imprisoned/die.
Keep in mind, a lot of Assange's smaller sourced are anonymous submissions through an encrypted portal.

Even wikileaks doesn't know who the submitters are in some cases.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Who is the spokesman?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
I guess Seth just had that one coming

lol
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I would love to see justice served on this one. I wish one day we could finally see the DnCs killing machine blown wide open for all of us too see.
View Quote
Truth
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is the spokesman?
http://www.redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/16/update-seth-richs-family-denies-fox-news-report-wikileaks-connection/
That doesnt say who the spokesman is?

Here is an article from 9/16/16 that says it is Brad Bauman
http://www.newsweek.com/gop-lobbyist-reward-seth-rich-dnc-499653

I dont know if he is still the spokesman but his twitter does not mention the statement posted by the buzzfeed guy
https://twitter.com/bradbaumn

This whole story is weird.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Am I in before nothing happens?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:32:12 AM EDT
[#47]
I d like to know who Rods "contacts" are in the fbi/mpd.  Rod was fired for dirty urine back in the 90s wonder who he still runs with that would know about "standing down"
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
So a democrat operative states that the Rich family doesn't have the evidence that was reported by Fox.  That means only that the Rich family doesn't have it not that it doesn't exist.   And this is supposed to be proof that this is fake news.  Despicable deflection trying to deny justice for Seth that can only be provided by the whole truth.  People that believe this denial proves the story is false are a special kind of stupid or truly evil, probably both.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpnESSEVMAAfMzg.jpg
View Quote
This is going to get even weirder.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:38:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Nothing will probably come of this, except for a few things;

- Someone is clearly feeding WaPo information about when certain stories are going to run, so they can try to get out ahead of them.   This is not the first time.

- Someone told the DNC who leaked their stuff pretty damn quickly, and I highly doubt it was Wikileaks who did it.

Gee, I wonder who would have the capability to learn both of those things in short order?    People are noticing.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top