Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2017 9:27:07 AM EDT
I can't find a Fail Zero or WMD BCG for under $110. I have gone to 20 or so sites. I know lots of guy here have them, and I have heard them talking about getting them around that price or slightly higher. Anyone privy to some deals?
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does it have to be those brands?

Aim Surplus makes a NiB BCG for $100 shipped.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XAIMBCGNIBBDG
View Quote

Unfortunately, yes. These appear to be the two best performing, at least according to the hive, NiB BCG's. PSA, and I love me some PSA, has one about the same price, but I have heard some very mixed reviews about it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:39:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ask in the AIM forum that if the BCG doesn't work, will they take it back?

I've found them to have good customer service. I don't want to speak for them, but I bet they would.

Why waste money on a name?
View Quote

Yeah, this is my conundrum. I usually avoid the Kool-Aid, but this time the reviews are pretty extensive and from some knowledgeable NiB philes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:43:38 AM EDT
[#5]
toolcraft
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
toolcraft
View Quote

? Off to google
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
? Off to google
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
toolcraft
? Off to google
I ain't cutting your steak, too....
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I am not a fan of the NIB, but Aims will stand behind there bolts.  Failzero will also I had two of thier bolts fail.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I ain't cutting your steak, too....
View Quote
LOL! No, I went to google it, and I watched some videos on it. Many people said they owned it and others. They preferred some of the others to it. Who knows. I still think I'll stick with my original 2.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:56:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am not a fan of the NIB, but Aims will stand behind there bolts.  Failzero will also I had two of thier bolts fail.
View Quote
What was your perception on quality and performance of the two?
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:03:16 AM EDT
[#11]
I have had zero issues with the Surplus Ammo Frankenbolt $99. I have 2 of them with close to 5000 rounds on both. I think it's the best bcg out there for under $100.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#12]
You will have to wait, but Primary Arms usually has the Fail Zero on sale a couple times a year.  I think I picked up two on separate occasions for around $100.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You will have to wait, but Primary Arms usually has the Fail Zero on sale a couple times a year.  I think I picked up two on separate occasions for around $100.
View Quote
I thought that as well, but apparently they have their on version of a NiB BCG. I cannot find where they even carry Fail Zero anymore.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#14]
WMD has a better finish than FZ. I only use WMD NiB BCGs in my serious guns. They are as good as a BCG gets in my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
WMD has a better finish than FZ. I only use WMD NiB BCGs in my serious guns. They are as good as a BCG gets in my opinion.
View Quote
This is what I've heard. The cheapest I can find them at is Tombstone tactical for $148.00 (w/hammer but no option for no hammer).
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is what I've heard. The cheapest I can find them at is Tombstone tactical for $148.00 (w/hammer but no option for no hammer).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just FO. The $20.00 means nothing in the end. Unless you wait for a sale.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What was your perception on quality and performance of the two?
View Quote
They should change the name? FailTwo
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Right to bear had FZ on sale for 119 last week or the week before.  I run most my rifles with FZ. They have all  been gtg. Recently I have purchased a couple toolcraft (in 5.56 and .308) with the FZ coating and they have been flawless as well. The FZ i purchase from primary arms when they have their 99.00 sale a couple times a year. But this last time a few got through with bad staking. I bought one during that and mine was fine, but toolcraft is my new go to BCG.  I buy them through no monmouth reloading or wcarmory.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Right to bear had FZ on sale for 119 last week or the week before.  I run most my rifles with FZ. They have all  been gtg. Recently I have purchased a couple toolcraft (in 5.56 and .308) with the FZ coating and they have been flawless as well. The FZ i purchase from primary arms when they have their 99.00 sale a couple times a year. But this last time a few got through with bad staking. I bought one during that and mine was fine, but toolcraft is my new go to BCG.  I buy them through no monmouth reloading or wcarmory.
View Quote
Wow, another vote for Toolcraft....
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Right to bear had FZ on sale for 119 last week or the week before.
View Quote
I just went there and they still do!

ETA: I fent! $127.00 after shipping. I can live with that.

Thanks to all of you guys for the help. You're the best!
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 11:53:36 AM EDT
[#21]
bump
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Little late but how about Stag for 90 bucks?

NiB bolt carrier
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#24]
@LuckyDucky
Thank you so much, but I picked one up from Rightobeararms, I think, for $119. I'm tempted to pick this up though!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top