Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 5/3/2001 9:31:37 AM EDT
China Blames U. S. for Yet Another Mid-Air Collision BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese officials have stated that they are holding the United States, "fully responsible" for today's mid-air collision, involving several Chinese aircraft and one American craft. This comes just weeks after a similar incident involving a U. S. spy plane. Officials have stated that at approximately 8:25 a. m., GMT, a squadron of Chinese F-8 fighters collided with an American Goodyear Blimp. The crash left over a dozen Chinese planes downed and the blimp's electronic billboard damaged. Sources say the billboard's scrolling marquee had been advertising the soft drink 7-UP, but after the collision, only the words "Up yours" could be seen. A Chinese pilot who witnessed the collision between his squadron, nicknamed, "Panda Rash" told China's Xinhua news agency that he saw the American blimp dive out of the clouds and crash into wingman Sum Yung Gui's F-8 jet. "I told Yung Gui his tail was all broken. 'Keep it straight. Keep it straight'", said the pilot. "He just couldn't shake the American foreign-devil!" The blimp then reportedly veered hard left and then right, taking out the rest of the squadron. Pilot Chawp Suey told Xinhua the American blimp is "fully responsible for the incident", repeating the language Beijing has used in the earlier incident. China blames this new accident on the Goodyear blimp, saying it rammed the supersonic fighters, and has demanded an apology. Officials from the Goodyear Company have said it is unlikely that the slow propeller-driven blimp could turn inside and ram a dozen nimble fighters, unless the Chinese were testing chimp pilots. "The direct cause of the collision was that the American blimp made a sudden big move toward the Chinese planes, making it impossible for the Chinese planes to get out of the way", Suey was quoted as saying. "The savage act of American blimps colliding with Chinese planes while conducting spying activities at sporting events makes us indignant", he was quoted as saying.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:38:44 AM EDT
you have way too much time on yore hands.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:39:30 AM EDT
i just sent this to a reporter for the star ledger of new jersey asking if they are covering this late breaking story!!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:53:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2001 9:53:36 AM EDT by Southern_Rising]
[:D][:D][:D] [:D][}:D][:D] [:D][:D][:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:07:24 AM EDT
I sent it to the Chinese embassy...
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:48:37 AM EDT
Thank You, I needed a good laugh this afternoon!
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:52:35 AM EDT
ROTF, LMAO.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 11:01:19 AM EDT
Very Funny!! Lynn [uzi]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 11:17:46 AM EDT
top joke of the day
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 11:31:07 AM EDT
This is funny. I hope that we have a version of this in Chinese so we can send it to their web site.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 11:47:51 AM EDT
Already sent it to the Chinese embassy.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:54:26 PM EDT
LMAO! BTT for another laugh! Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:54:53 PM EDT
Good one. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:43:57 PM EDT
LMAOROTF
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 7:06:50 AM EDT
[b]ROTFLMFAOPIMP[/b] Thanks satcong. That was a good one.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 10:47:05 AM EDT
"Pilots show bravery in the face of superior USA forces. They strike a blow for Mother China as they go down in flames screaming for their mothers..." Oh wait, that was the censored version!
Top Top