Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2001 8:44:36 AM EDT
I NEED SOME ADVISE.  BASICALLY, I'M IN THE MARKET FOR A PRE-BAN AR-15 CARBINE, BUT KNOW LITTLE ABOUT THEM, AND NEED HELP ON WHICH TO BUY.  I FOUND A WEB SITE, WWW.PREBANARMS.COM, WHICH HAS A PRETY GOOD SELECTION OF AR-15's.  THE A2's GO FOR AROUND $3,000, WHILE THE SP-1's GO FOR ALMOST A GRAND LESS.  BOTH ARE DESCRIBED AS "UNBLOCKED".  WHAT EXACTLY IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN A2 AND AN  SP-1?  IS IT WORTH $1,000 BUCKS?  ALSO, IS "UNBLOCKED REFEREING TO F/A CAPABILITY?  NOW, IF YOU GUYS AREN'T SICK OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS FOR ME YET, I GOT ONE MORE FOR YA.  IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN R6001, AND A R6520?  I THINK THOSE NUMBERS ARE RIGHT.  I APPRECIATE ANY INFO YOU MIGHT HAVE FOR ME.      
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:52:06 AM EDT
[#1]
OOPS, ALREADY POSTED THIS EARLIER.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Why are you yelling?  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe he thinks he is Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I'M NOT YELLING.  THE REASON I TYPE IN ALL CAPS IS BECAUSE I'M AT WORK AS AN AUTOCADD DRAFTER.  I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS FOR MY WORK, SO I'M IN A HABIT OF JUST LEAVING CAPS LOCK ON.  JUST SO YOU KNOW.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#5]
SIR, YES SIR!!!

[:D]

I hope you know I'm just playing with you since it looks like your questions are being answered in the other thread.  By the way, I agree with them on the price issue...those are to expensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top