Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2001 8:07:40 AM EDT
[URL]http://pub52.ezboard.com/bstjohnssportshootingsociety[/URL]

Please come to this board and post to say hello.
It is a board that belongs to a local shooting range here in St. Augustine Florida, my hometown.
Kewl site. The range is C3 too.

Anyway, stop by and say hello.

Oh yeah.

If you are one of the dumbasses who is always crying about me
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh McUZI! You are an ass!
Waaaaaaaaaahhhh!! Booo-Hoooo!"

Don't bother to come.

Ed said it was OK that I posted this, so please feel free to stop by the site.
Link above.

McUZI
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT; you bearded, fat, camo wearing, pickup-truck driving, trailer dwelling, tobacco-chewing, cousin screwing, old washers and dryers in the front yard next to the pickup trucks on blocks living, gun loving, factory working, dirty, nasty AR15.com hillbillys.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:54:44 AM EDT
[#2]
You been coming around my house?  I also have junk boats set on old tires, I think you forgot that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By EmCee/UZI:
BTT; you bearded, fat, camo wearing, pickup-truck driving, trailer dwelling, tobacco-chewing, cousin screwing, old washers and dryers in the front yard next to the pickup trucks on blocks living, gun loving, factory working, dirty, nasty AR15.com hillbillys.
View Quote

It's warm loving comments like these that make me miss brother McUzi!!!  Damn I wish he coulda kept his yap shut instead of opening it and letting his foot get him banned.....
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#4]
you forgot "beer drinking".now since it's almost 4 o'clock i'll go put the tailgate down on the pick-up truck on blocks and have a cold one while wearing my camo's.mmk
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]
The washers and dryers aren't in the front yard, they're on the porch. I gotta sit somewhere and not get wet.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Since it's over 90 degrees here today, I was'a thinkin about throwin on some camo shorts and takin a dip in the cement pond....
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 12:14:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I resemble that remark.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, great. Be right there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top