Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2017 12:46:06 PM EDT
http://i.imgur.com/0k6Ip4xl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xLyGST0l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FPX8Mogl.jpg

EDIT:  Images have been converted to web links instead of pictures that will display on this page to avoid a thread lock or warning.

Rumor has it that he started up with the Home Depot business because he used their Lumber to build a bunch of houses, and and it ended up being substandard, which resulted in him getting screwed.  I'm not in construction, so I don't know how true that rumor could actually be.  He's never really been candid about why he dislikes Home Depot so much.  He's gone ahead and done this with any business that he doesn't like now, like Bank of America.  Now he's started up with the mayor of Tampa.

Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn hasn’t announced his bid for governor yet, but a City Hall gadfly is driving around a large truck bearing an oversize sign with racist imagery and language that could damage the Democrat’s chances if he announces.

“Bob Buckhorn for Florida Governor,” the sign — replete with pictures of Buckhorn and lynched black men as well as a rebel flag and Nazi swastika — reads. “Every Nigger Vote Counts.”

But it gets weirder.

The man who owns the truck and sign, Anthony Daniel, is African-American. And the 64-year-old isn’t just trolling Buckhorn; he’s targeting Home Depot as well. His truck sign, using the store’s logo and trademark orange-stencil font, says “Home Depot or Nigger Depot.”

Daniel refused to say why he’s targeting the company and Buckhorn, a white Democrat who said he has yet to decide whether to run for governor in 2018.

“Anything about that car, you need to talk to Home Depot and call Buckhorn and get a comment on that and see what’s up,” Daniel told POLITICO Florida in a phone conversation. Asked why he’s angry with the two, Daniel laughed: “Angry? I’m smiling right now. Nobody’s angry.”

“I’m a cool dude, bro,” he said.

Buckhorn said he suspects Daniel, a City Hall fixture for almost 30 years, put his picture on the truck sign a few weeks ago in retaliation for the city slapping liens — now totaling $1.6 million — on a property on which he illegally built a house.

“Once he had code enforcement issues, he added my name to the truck a few weeks ago,” Buckhorn said.

http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/02/with-n-word-sign-florida-man-tries-to-scuttle-tampa-mayors-gubernatorial-hopes-but-theres-a-twist-109767
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like a great idea.
What's the worst that could happen?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude's troll game is tight.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Remove your pictures.  Mods disciplined me last time I posted pictures of him.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess he could make a sign for Jimmie to put on his lawn when Vincent and Jules come over.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#5]
This is "n*gg*r racing" guy?

I've seen a few pictures, I just don't understand it.

Does he just like saying the slur, or does he actually have some sort of agenda? Even stranger he's black.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:18:12 PM EDT
[#6]
That dude is awesome.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck Bob Buckhorn, let him troll away
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#8]
" nobody's angry,  I'm smiling right now"

Dudes troll game is strong
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#9]
What the fuck
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm fucking dying

Stay classy, Tampa. I left you for a damn good reason.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:24:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remove your pictures.  Mods disciplined me last time I posted pictures of him.
View Quote
yeah post a video of decapitation or someone getting killed instead

"lets ignore  the "N-word" it and it will go away"

"dont worry about context either"
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Brrrp ahhh.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:25:58 PM EDT
[#13]
N-word, please
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#14]
, please
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:33:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Godamn I love the south.  
A man that doesnt have shit to lose is a thing to behold. If he found a fuck on the ground he'd give it to a homeless guy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude's troll game is tight.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/0k6Ip4xl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xLyGST0l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FPX8Mogl.jpg

EDIT:  Images have been converted to web links instead of pictures that will display on this page to avoid a thread lock or warning.

Rumor has it that he started up with the Home Depot business because he used their Lumber to build a bunch of houses, and and it ended up being substandard, which resulted in him getting screwed.  I'm not in construction, so I don't know how true that rumor could actually be.  He's never really been candid about why he dislikes Home Depot so much.  He's gone ahead and done this with any business that he doesn't like now, like Bank of America.  Now he's started up with the mayor of Tampa.

Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn hasn’t announced his bid for governor yet, but a City Hall gadfly is driving around a large truck bearing an oversize sign with racist imagery and language that could damage the Democrat’s chances if he announces.

“Bob Buckhorn for Florida Governor,” the sign — replete with pictures of Buckhorn and lynched black men as well as a rebel flag and Nazi swastika — reads. “Every Nigger Vote Counts.”

But it gets weirder.

The man who owns the truck and sign, Anthony Daniel, is African-American. And the 64-year-old isn’t just trolling Buckhorn; he’s targeting Home Depot as well. His truck sign, using the store’s logo and trademark orange-stencil font, says “Home Depot or Nigger Depot.”

Daniel refused to say why he’s targeting the company and Buckhorn, a white Democrat who said he has yet to decide whether to run for governor in 2018.

“Anything about that car, you need to talk to Home Depot and call Buckhorn and get a comment on that and see what’s up,” Daniel told POLITICO Florida in a phone conversation. Asked why he’s angry with the two, Daniel laughed: “Angry? I’m smiling right now. Nobody’s angry.”

“I’m a cool dude, bro,” he said.

Buckhorn said he suspects Daniel, a City Hall fixture for almost 30 years, put his picture on the truck sign a few weeks ago in retaliation for the city slapping liens — now totaling $1.6 million — on a property on which he illegally built a house.

“Once he had code enforcement issues, he added my name to the truck a few weeks ago,” Buckhorn said.

http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/02/with-n-word-sign-florida-man-tries-to-scuttle-tampa-mayors-gubernatorial-hopes-but-theres-a-twist-109767
View Quote

I'd shop at the second one if that hot chick works there!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Mental illness.  How does it go?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Lol
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I've tried talking to the guy, and he is crazier than a shithouse rat.

But, he appears to be relatively harmless. 

The ironic thing to me is he's paying to park his truck and trailer downtown, which is money into Buckhorn's budget.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top