[#2]
NO.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]
That'd be kinda cool.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#4]
FUCK NO.

there is enough shit now to worry about.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#5]
He has a few other things on his plate.   Er...   No
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#6]
TRY TYPING IN ALL CAPS MORE OFTEN IF LOOKS LIKE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS MORE IMPORTANT
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#7]
YES. Needs more poll.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:13:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, what if we get nuked and we never know the truth.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:14:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck, I gotta start paying more attention to the author on posts I open 
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:14:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Id like all the conspiracists to admit that no matter what is in the files, they won't care.  It will either prove their nonsense, or be instantly derided as a white wash, much like the Warren Commission report that 99% ofmthem never bothered to read.  

Yes, release the files,  and no, ot wont change a thing.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#11]
No.

It's a pointless endeavor because IF there was any sort of actual conspiracy, it will continue to be covered up and we'll be offered a new bullshit explanation to "put it to rest."

I lean toward the fairly recent theory of "Secret Service agent in the follow car accidentally shot Kennedy in the head with an M16 after Oswald fired the wounding shot."  There was a fairly solid case to support the theory and it doesn't require a massively complex web of shit to explain how it happened and why it was covered up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:15:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd be curious to know, but I honestly don't give a fuck about dead Kennedys.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#13]
If he needs a fresh diversion from something than sure why not.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:24:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If he needs a fresh diversion from something than sure why not.
View Quote
That is a good "keep in the back pocket" plan right there.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:26:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Could you please stop using ALL CAPS?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Am I the only person that thinks Oswald acted alone?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:28:17 PM EDT
[#17]
No, he has bigger fish to fry.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:33:05 PM EDT
[#18]
No

Hell no
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:37:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Why are you yelling?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:37:30 PM EDT
[#20]
What did JFK have on Hillary?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Sure.  I don't think it will change anything.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:42:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Sure, my great-grandmother has been dead a while, nobody really cares that her name came up during the investigation (she HATED LBJ and had sent a letter to JFK warning that LBJ was the Devil Incarnate, which got her put on the "known kooks list" for the Dallas area.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't care who shot that little faggot.  But sure, the more you know...
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:45:06 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:45:07 PM EDT
[#25]
No. I am sure anything interesting has been scrubbed from them already. Same with all the other conspiracy theories. Any documentation was burned decades ago.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:45:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
JFK?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Yes, but a lot of people will start committing two shot suicides...just like the first time.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:46:40 PM EDT
[#28]
No 
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:47:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
JFK?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
JFK?
Yessir. Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:49:27 PM EDT
[#30]
No!  F And T Rosevelt?  YES!
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:49:46 PM EDT
[#31]
TRG ALL-CAPS THREAD
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:50:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sure, my great-grandmother has been dead a while, nobody really cares that her name came up during the investigation (she HATED LBJ and had sent a letter to JFK warning that LBJ was the Devil Incarnate, which got her put on the "known kooks list" for the Dallas area.
View Quote
Family friend had the opportunity to see LBJ's irate side...makes HRC's outbursts look very tame.  LBJ's extreme hatred towards the Kennedys was no secret.  And LBJ was not directly picked for VP by Kennedy, he was brokered into that position.  No secret either that JFK planned to drop LBJ as VP the next election.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:51:01 PM EDT
[#33]

Oh yeah.  That's way more important than things like the HPA.

Seriously, the fuck is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:51:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh hell yes. A bunch of that stuff is supposed to come out in the next few years anyway.
Get it out there and be done with it. I would imagine anyone who could be prosecuted for any part of it is already dead.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Personally, I think they should release all the Government records on the assignation; or for that matter, his entire Presidential time.  If my memory serves me correctly it was scheduled to be released 50 years post his death but was extended for some reason.

Trump doesn't have to say shit about, just do a document dump.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:56:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
NO.
View Quote
NO!

JFK's assassination has been beaten to death my entire life.
Trump needs to do something important before he completely loses what's left of his credibility.  Reopening the JFK investigation isn't one of them.

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:01:04 AM EDT
[#37]
I was in the 3rd Grade at the time

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:01:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Yes....but only because the title was in all caps.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:02:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
No.

It's a pointless endeavor because IF there was any sort of actual conspiracy, it will continue to be covered up and we'll be offered a new bullshit explanation to "put it to rest."

I lean toward the fairly recent theory of "Secret Service agent in the follow car accidentally shot Kennedy in the head with an M16 after Oswald fired the wounding shot."  There was a fairly solid case to support the theory and it doesn't require a massively complex web of shit to explain how it happened and why it was covered up.
View Quote
No, there isnt a solid case at all.  There is no medical support for this theory.

It also requires me to believe that the EIGHT other people in the convertible chase car all either were deaf, dumb, and blind, and didnt instantly know a rifle had been fired within five feet of them, and they werent wearing hearing protection, OR, even more unlikely, NINE career protection guys, most of them secret service, ALL instantly knew that one of their own NDd into a crowd, and they all decided to bet their careers that the spent round wasnt coming back to a 5.56.  No effing way.  Clint Hill was on the runnig board of that car, and the shots came from above and behind.  

Also, the "ear" witnesses do NOT support that there were two different sources of gunfire.  Just over half said the sounds came from TBSD, just under holf said grassy knoll, but only TWO said there was gunfire coming from two places.  As hard as it is to pinpoint the source of a gun from sound alone, its relatively easy to tell there are two different guns in different places shooting.

the proponents of that theory have zero medical or forensic training, and aparently failed to read the case materials. The head shot acted exactly like a 6.5 bullet fired into a skull.   While the earlier round encountered mostly flesh and stsyed intact, when fired into the semi liquid confines of the skull, it begins to yaw and explodes as it does so. The Warren commission replicated this using human skulls in the Edgewood Armory tests using western cartridge bullets identical to those used by Oswald.

I dont fault the author of this new book building on mortal error, i fault his thought that he needed to do so because of a misunderstanding of the evidence. We dont need another shooter or cartridge, because the one we know Oswald was shooting could have done what happened.  

Much like the insane Oliver Stone, if you mistakenly assume that Oswald could not have done what happened, you come up with all kinds of unnecessary nonsense.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:03:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Am I the only person that thinks Oswald acted alone?
View Quote
Looks like its just you and me now that Bugliosi has checked out.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:07:42 AM EDT
[#41]
No need, we already know who REALLY did it.

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:07:52 AM EDT
[#42]
No. Oswald acted alone
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:10:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Only if there are no more radical islamists, Kim Jong In is gone, Russia and China no longer threatens us, economy is great, no debt, illegals gone then yeah.  Now, no,
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:14:32 AM EDT
[#44]
No.

WTF is wrong with you OP ?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Never mind Kennedy, ALL info should be declassified after 50-75 years. Except details about WMD.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:20:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Yes, it's definitely long overdue. But, I'd rather find out what the Alllies (including the US) have been hiding with the lifetime incarceration of Rudolph Hess as the sole prisoner in Spandau Prison in Germany. What the heck justifies four nations incarcerating one man in an entire prison until he died?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:22:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Yes
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:26:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
NO!

Trump needs to do something important before he completely loses what's left of his credibility.  Reopening the JFK investigation isn't one of them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/ZekeMenuar1/beating-a-dead-horse.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO.
NO!

What if there is something in there that actually contradicts all of that?  Lay out all of the medical evidence and let modern day forensics tell the tale. Show us his brain. Don't have it, explain why?  Why was the car sanitized shortly after the assassination then crushed? Why did the body leave Love Field in Dallas in a bronze casket and arrive at  Bethesda Naval hospital for the autopsy in a shipping casket and a body bag?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:29:11 AM EDT
[#49]
I don't see any reason not too. Jackie is dead. Ted is dead. Even Junior is dead.
We need more transparency in government.

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:03:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What if there is something in there that actually contradicts all of that?  Lay out all of the medical evidence and let modern day forensics tell the tale. Show us his brain. Don't have it, explain why?  Why was the car sanitized shortly after the assassination then crushed? Why did the body leave Love Field in Dallas in a bronze casket and arrive at  Bethesda Naval hospital for the autopsy in a shipping casket and a body bag?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO.
NO!

Jesus, do you know know the facts?  Bobby Kennedy interred JFKs brain when jfk was moved to the present eternal flame burial site.  The national archives showed that he had tissue samples, and he had a box when he visited the coffin with Ted, and no box when he left.

The brain was x rayed fully before removal, the brain itself wasnt going to prove anything. The skull fragmentation proves conclusively that he was hit in the head a single time, from the rear, exiting over the right eyebrow area.  All forensic experts who have seen the autopsy x rays and plain films agree with this.  All. Of. Them.  Including dr. Cyril Wecht, a well known conspiracy fan.  

The car was neither sanitized nor crushed.  Do you just make this up, or did someone tell you that, and it sounded good, so it must be true?  

The car, a 1961 lincoln, called SS-100-x, was flown to Washington, and the secret service examined every inch of it.  They photographed it extensively, found bullet fragments in the front floot mat area, and determined that there were no bullet holes anywhere in the car.  They removed the windshield and its still in the national archives.

Then, when they said they were done with it, it was sent back to Lincoln and refusbished, including painting it black instead of midnight blue.  It was used by Johnson as his limo until replaced by a newer Lincoln in 1967, but it still served as the backup presidential limo, and was used by Nixon.  It was retired in 1977, amd now you can go look at it in the Henry Ford museum.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/a4151/4300349/

How come i could find all this out, but you didnt bother to check any of it out?

The casket was never changed, it was accompanied from Parkland hospital by his Aide, Genersl Mchugh, who never left the casket except to speak with thhe pilot of AF1, at the request of Mrs. kennedy, and she stayed with the casket for those few minutes.

The body was never in a body bag, it was wrapped in two white sheets, one around his head, the other around his body.

Post no more lies.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top