User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Their SOP appears to be sucker punching isolated/distracted Trump supporters. Unless those conditions exist, their success rate seems pretty anemic. I predict the commies reach out to BLM for assistance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "up & coming graphic designers", cross-dressing baristas, and literature professors thought they were going to slug it out with bikers, oilfield workers, and military vets?
Their SOP appears to be sucker punching isolated/distracted Trump supporters. Unless those conditions exist, their success rate seems pretty anemic. I predict the commies reach out to BLM for assistance.
It's why they've been trying to import Islamists as fast as possible, and it's almost entirely MAMs. They're trying to import soldiers.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Somebody tried to overthrow Bill Clinton?

Oh wait; that was the Chinese that were supporting him.  It was Ted Kennedy who tried to get the Russians involved, but he wasn't elected, so you'll have to elaborate on what you're talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They need to let police shoot the fuckers, if their using sticks as melee weapons. All bets are off. Once two or three get popped, it will end. Nobody wants to dies for their stupid cause. And if they do, so be it. 
So you want the "police" to execute patriots who overthrew a corrupt Russian backed government? Not sure overthrowing a corrupt government is what I would call a stupid cause.
Somebody tried to overthrow Bill Clinton?

Oh wait; that was the Chinese that were supporting him.  It was Ted Kennedy who tried to get the Russians involved, but he wasn't elected, so you'll have to elaborate on what you're talking about.

That video is from Ukraine. He's talking about the protests that occurred in Ukraine against the Yanukovych government. 
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nazi has replaced racist as the most misused word of 2016/2017.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
AntiFa is sponsored by a NAZI.
Nazi has replaced racist as the most misused word of 2016/2017.

Well, Soros may not have been a member of the Nazi party, but he worked directly under the supervision of Nazis. Best days of his life. He said. If that's not a Nazi what is?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
The thread title reminds me of this:

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Agreed.  The Ukrainians are a close sec8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc
View Quote
I've never seen anything like that in my life. They broke through a line of 20 deep riot cops in full armor and helmets! Using nothing but scrap lumber, fire extinguishers, and harsh language!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I was so hoping to see Antifa heads stomped in Pa yesterday
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Civilized Americans have only three speeds:  Silence, Peaceful Protest, and Total Industrialized Warfare.  We excel at the latter.

Do not mistake silence for submission, kindness for weakness, or patience for acceptance.  The non-Leftists in the USA have an entire century (20th) of Leftist history to review.  We know violence will be necessary, overwhelming brutal violence.  It's just not time yet, although Antifa and their fellow assholes are drawing it closer rapidly.

You know how the cops on Arfcom mention the Ask-Tell-Make system when they take a perp into custody?  Well, the Tea Party movement was Civilized America "Asking" government to GTFO of our lives.  Electing Trump was the "Tell."  When the "Make" phase occurs, it will shake the nation to its foundations with its violence and bloodshed.  

Somebody's gotta win, and it's gonna be either Us or it's gonna be Trigglypuff, PajamaBoyz, & Lena Dunham.  Get your shit in order now.
View Quote
This is well stated and to the point. My brother is a communist. I told him when we've had enough of their shit they are going to be shocked by the response.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Looks like the bike lock dude is in that pic. To the right of the tall fucker in the middle.
View Quote
He's got a million candlepower light to blind you with then clobbers you over the nogging with his bike lock?...

Somebody should take a battery powered weed whacker to his puss.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was so hoping to see Antifa heads stomped in Pa yesterday
View Quote
Antifa was a no show. Not only were there literally hundreds of guys that were looking like they were ready to rumble, the PSP and local PD came down hard on the couple agitators that I saw.

Hell, the PSP was there with about a dozen horses as well.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oh, there's resistance, sure.  But for the most part, their side has their warriors out on the front lines right now, throwing rocks and bottles, while our true warriors are still at home, throwing balls to their dogs and tending their gardens.  Props to those standing their ground at the University protests, but these are just the opening skirmishes.  Unless the course of the country changes dramatically, much worse is yet to come.  Those pastoral farmers and suburban fathers and grandfathers have a real bite to 'em, if you get them riled up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're not even taking it seriously yet.  So far it's like swatting at pesky gnats.

Keep pushing, though.
Really??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7drQq-8Awg
Oh, there's resistance, sure.  But for the most part, their side has their warriors out on the front lines right now, throwing rocks and bottles, while our true warriors are still at home, throwing balls to their dogs and tending their gardens.  Props to those standing their ground at the University protests, but these are just the opening skirmishes.  Unless the course of the country changes dramatically, much worse is yet to come.  Those pastoral farmers and suburban fathers and grandfathers have a real bite to 'em, if you get them riled up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And he got away with his crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like the bike lock dude is in that pic. To the right of the tall fucker in the middle.
And he got away with his crime.
Maybe.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:56:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'd like to see a fully suited up 7 man NFL-sized Offensive line MAGA's square up in a three point stance :  Then "Down.....Set......Hut"......and bulldoze a 12 yd path thru those hoodies and sunglasses.

Sneak them up  close to AntiFA like they do the Gatorade keg to the coach......then bust out, line up and Boom.   How's that  bike lock workin' for ya now?

Team MAGA.......we need a helmet and uniform design.
View Quote

Done --- MAGA
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They're not confused.

Doesn't matter, though.   As I've noted before - they days of name-calling being effective are over.   If you're going to be called literally Hitler no matter what you do, then there really isn't any reason not to do whatever works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NYPost seems to be confused about who brought what to where. Liberal protest?
They're not confused.

Doesn't matter, though.   As I've noted before - they days of name-calling being effective are over.   If you're going to be called literally Hitler no matter what you do, then there really isn't any reason not to do whatever works.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The "up & coming graphic designers", cross-dressing baristas, and literature professors thought they were going to slug it out with bikers, oilfield workers, and military vets?
View Quote
Hard Hat Riots, circa 1970 in NYC

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I miss Ronald Reagan

He called out the California National Guard to put down crap like this commies in Berkley

And Alameda County Sheriffs

I love the smell of freedom in the afternoon
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top