Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 31
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I greatly appreciate the support of those who know me& my comp, Illinois Tactical Firearms Training Institute, Inc.  I can tell you I mistakenly fucked up the form, filling it out on my phone.  I immediately tried to delete it/ fix it, but wasn't able to do so, so I filed another in Opposition to the bill.  Our FB statement is:"Lesson Learned:To clarify, since we have become aware of SB1657 we have been against the idea of Illinois trying to control when the ATF already strictly enforces. We do not feel the Illinois needs to make it harder to become a gun dealer when the process is already difficult and tightly controlled by ATF and ISP. Where we learned our important lesson is when I filled out a Witness Slip Form which was supposed to opposing the bill. Apparently, while I was filling out the form on my phone, while dragging the screen down, I somehow inadvertently changed the stance from opposed to neutral. Since I was not aware of this and did not look it over before I submitted the form, it was never changed back. When I got my confirmation email and saw what it said I had to go change my pants and the quickly filed another Witness Slip, which I carefully ensured it stayed Opposed. Unfortunately, since I did not sign in before submitting the form, I was not able to change the original submission. After speaking with our local representatives, I feel comfortable in saying it does not appear it will clear the House or be signed by the Gov if it does, but neither is guaranteed. If you have any questions, let us know. I re-learned an important lesson, double check your work. To be clear, ITFT is steadfastly against SB1657!!" It was a mistake, no conspiracy, no nothing except a mistake.  Now, maybe we can move our focus to those who are supporting the bill and those who could be voting in support, in order to prevent it from getting to the Governor.  Confirm email of Opposition has been pasted in FB comments to statement.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I greatly appreciate the support of those who know me& my comp, Illinois Tactical Firearms Training Institute, Inc.  I can tell you I mistakenly fucked up the form, filling it out on my phone.  I immediately tried to delete it/ fix it, but wasn't able to do so, so I filed another in Opposition to the bill.  Our FB statement is:"Lesson Learned:To clarify, since we have become aware of SB1657 we have been against the idea of Illinois trying to control when the ATF already strictly enforces. We do not feel the Illinois needs to make it harder to become a gun dealer when the process is already difficult and tightly controlled by ATF and ISP. Where we learned our important lesson is when I filled out a Witness Slip Form which was supposed to opposing the bill. Apparently, while I was filling out the form on my phone, while dragging the screen down, I somehow inadvertently changed the stance from opposed to neutral. Since I was not aware of this and did not look it over before I submitted the form, it was never changed back. When I got my confirmation email and saw what it said I had to go change my pants and the quickly filed another Witness Slip, which I carefully ensured it stayed Opposed. Unfortunately, since I did not sign in before submitting the form, I was not able to change the original submission. After speaking with our local representatives, I feel comfortable in saying it does not appear it will clear the House or be signed by the Gov if it does, but neither is guaranteed. If you have any questions, let us know. I re-learned an important lesson, double check your work. To be clear, ITFT is steadfastly against SB1657!!" It was a mistake, no conspiracy, no nothing except a mistake.  Now, maybe we can move our focus to those who are supporting the bill and those who could be voting in support, in order to prevent it from getting to the Governor.  Confirm email of Opposition has been pasted in FB comments to statement.
View Quote
Was the bill modified at some point to exempt Illinois manufacturers? And if so, why and who lobbied for it?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thanks for clarifying that JP.

I was shocked too & knew it was a mistake. If it wasn't your old Grandpa would be driving up there to beat knots on your head while your Dad held you down!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I just don't understand their mindset. 

I feel lost, my Springfield M1A was the pride of my Fleet. I had wanted one since I was a teenager (I'm 30). Finally got it and finished my add ons like a month ago. It was the one gun I bragged about. Now I just feel ashamed of it. I want to just hide it and forget about it. It's like my world has been turned upside down. Like finding out your wife is cheating on you.

My friends ex step dad use to work at Springfield. My friend isn't into guns but his stepdad got me a hoodie, t shirts, hats. I didn't even an SA gun until recently but I was happy to sport their name. Do I hide those clothes away till a 2A supporting company takes them over and rebuilds the rep or turn them into shop rags now?

Also I'd say the jury is still out on RRA, I'm not grinding their name off the side of my AR scope mount just yet 
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you are wrong. Someone will pick up the pieces or a new company will fill the void. Capitalism will capitalize.
You?
People said that deal when we boycotted Smith & Wesson into being sold by the backstabbing Brits who owned it then.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:05:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

People said that deal when we boycotted Smith & Wesson into being sold by the backstabbing Brits who owned it then.
View Quote
And then they were run by a felon.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nope, I knew nobody stood a snowball's chance in hell against Shrillary except Trump.  
View Quote
Why do you think shes unbeatable?
Shes lost to Obama,Trump, Bernie Sanders in how many primaries?
Far from unbeatable.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Time to boycott Springfield Armory and Rock River Arms like we did S&W?
View Quote
So much for the new Springfield Saint.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just a mistake. These things happen. I totally believe you.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Buy an M14 from Fulton Armory
View Quote
That's a good idea. They are better rifles than the M1a anyway, from what I understand.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:20:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just a mistake. These things happen. I totally believe you.
View Quote
This^^^^
What a shit show. We have all been taught again and again to be certain of what is behind your "target" before you pull the trigger. Sure, it's a plausible excuse. But on something as important as that, you would think he would be certain of the "background" before he "pulled the trigger". WTF?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:21:28 PM EDT
[#13]

http://www.gunssavelife.com/isra-sounds-alarm-illinois-gun-dealer-licensing/

jboch on April 30, 2017 at 8:10 am
In short, I don't believe Rock River had any contact with the IFMA lobbyist while this went down.  They trusted him to represent their interests.  Their trust does not seem well placed.
View All Quotes

In short, I don't believe Rock River had any contact with the IFMA lobbyist while this went down.  They trusted him to represent their interests.  Their trust does not seem well placed.
Based on what I have read, that seems very likely. However, their failure to put out a statement opposing this is worrisome. Even a statement "We are trying to figure out what happened..." would be better than nothing.

Springfield, on the other hand, is joined at the hip with Keller.  Springfield is tripling down on stupid despite the pressure.

I warned them Wednesday.  They ignored that and screwed us on Thursday.  I ran into Keller at NRA on Thursday late afternoon.  He snarked at me, "Nice article".  I replied, "Thanks.  You're going to love the next one."

So Springfield doubles down on stupid with that statement to TTAG.  And they've been working behind the scenes to kill the messenger, tripling down on stupid.
They are being very very stupid. They have no idea that pissing off your customers is bad for business. You do not make a deal with the devil and sell us out. They failed to learn from the S&W history. I get their company is threatened by this bill. But it would not have passed except for their sellout.

Meanwhile, Rock River is freaking out.  I feel sorry for them.
I don't. They want to calm the storm? Just release a statement! Its not that hard. "We oppose this bill 100% and are trying to figure out what the IFMA was doing..."
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Antis will get a triple win if both those companies fold. They will have effectively curtailed gun owner rights, destroyed two major manufacturers of firearms in their state and they will have destroyed a major source of funding to 2A lobby groups.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Antis will get a triple win if both those companies fold. They will have effectively curtailed gun owner rights, destroyed two major manufacturers of firearms in their state and they will have destroyed a major source of funding to 2A lobby groups.
No they won't. There are plenty of quality 1911 and AR-15 manufacturers out there who do not compromise our rights. What's the point of them funding 2A lobby groups if they work behind the scenes to work with the enemy? Those other companies will see an increase in sales and will donate the money lost.

I have a feeling that this was done without sanction by the lobbists and who knows what was promised in return.
Based on the evidence, its clear SA knew at least what was going on if not outright approved. Its still unclear if RRA did.

If it was sanctioned maybe it was a move toward self preservation to fight another day or with knowledge the bill will die in the house and to garner favor on another more serious vote.
No, the only reason it passed was because they gave it cover. It would have died without their support.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ah........so RRA might have been hoodwinked............thanks for info.

I hope that is the case and they issue a statement telling us that Springfield can "FUCK OFF".
View Quote
The longer they wait to say anything, the more it will appear that they're giving tacit confirmation to the public sentiment. A brief statement to the effect of "We did not condone this action, and will release a full statement in the near future" would be good. A CEO being angry and not saying anything seems more like a CEO that's angry about backroom deal-making being made public.

While they're at it, maybe they could explain why they abandoned NY private gun owners and support NYSP after the SAFE Act.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#17]
"Tripped, fell and landed on Harmon's dick"

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This^^^^
What a shit show. We have all been taught again and again to be certain of what is behind your "target" before you pull the trigger. Sure, it's a plausible excuse. But on something as important as that, you would think he would be certain of the "background" before he "pulled the trigger". WTF?
View Quote
This why they call 'fucking up'. More than an oops, but a LONG ways from being intentional.

I watched JohnPaul & his brother grow up. They're both like 'my boys'. He's helped my own son a LOT with learning police work & drug work in particular.

He fucked up. He knew & posted it on his Facebook before anything was known here. If he could change it back, he would. He can't. Nobody got hurt & we should just be happy it was only a neutral witness slip.

He's good & its behind him now. Worry about the ones that intentionally went the way they did & even financed it along the way...
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm standing by for the final word. Where's MiamiJBT ?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Antis win 4 fold. Limited rights for us, money for the license, crowd out small dealers,and customer backlash will destroy both Companies.
How these 2 companies didn't see this is beyond stupid. WTF!
View Quote
On the other hand companies need to know not to sign stupid deals with the devil.   If we have to burn a couple of replaceable companies that isn't too high a cost.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Feel free to hit RRA up for some type of answer in their industry forum.  Thread appears to be going here:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_38/283188_Very-important-on-why-not-to-support-RRA-anymore.html

@RRAMODERATOR
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:36:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The longer they wait to say anything, the more it will appear that they're giving tacit confirmation to the public sentiment. A brief statement to the effect of "We did not condone this action, and will release a full statement in the near future" would be good. A CEO being angry and not saying anything seems more like a CEO that's angry about backroom deal-making being made public.

While they're at it, maybe they could explain why they abandoned NY private gun owners and support NYSP after the SAFE Act.
View Quote
Yup.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#24]
In the last year I purchased a Mod 2 and an XDS.  I wanted the new XDE....but not now.  I love their guns too :(
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Was the bill modified at some point to exempt Illinois manufacturers? And if so, why and who lobbied for it?
View Quote
curious minds want to know
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"Tripped, fell and landed on Harmon's dick"

View Quote
neighbor girl got knocked up that way....no seriously...
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I feel lost, my Springfield M1A was the pride of my Fleet. I had wanted one since I was a teenager (I'm 30). Finally got it and finished my add ons like a month ago. It was the one gun I bragged about. Now I just feel ashamed of it. I want to just hide it and forget about it. It's like my world has been turned upside down. Like finding out your wife is cheating on you.

My friends ex step dad use to work at Springfield. My friend isn't into guns but his stepdad got me a hoodie, t shirts, hats. I didn't even an SA gun until recently but I was happy to sport their name. Do I hide those clothes away till a 2A supporting company takes them over and rebuilds the rep or turn them into shop rags now?

Also I'd say the jury is still out on RRA, I'm not grinding their name off the side of my AR scope mount just yet 
View Quote
Don't worry about the roll mark, you bought it before any of this was known. Enjoy it.. just put a piece of black electrical tape over their roll mark for now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I have a feeling that this was done without sanction by the lobbists and who knows what was promised in return. If it was sanctioned maybe it was a move toward self preservation to fight another day or with knowledge the bill will die in the house and to garner favor on another more serious vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Antis win 4 fold. Limited rights for us, money for the license, crowd out small dealers,and customer backlash will destroy both Companies.

I have a feeling that this was done without sanction by the lobbists and who knows what was promised in return. If it was sanctioned maybe it was a move toward self preservation to fight another day or with knowledge the bill will die in the house and to garner favor on another more serious vote.
They'll get more of a win if we let that kind of crap continue.   Banish/quit buying from the companies that screw us and they'll learn not to make those kinds of deals.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This why they call 'fucking up'. More than an oops, but a LONG ways from being intentional.

I watched JohnPaul & his brother grow up. They're both like 'my boys'. He's helped my own son a LOT with learning police work & drug work in particular.

He fucked up. He knew & posted it on his Facebook before anything was known here. If he could change it back, he would. He can't. Nobody got hurt & we should just be happy it was only a neutral witness slip.

He's good & its behind him now. Worry about the ones that intentionally went the way they did & even financed it along the way...
View Quote
You make an oops you can learn from the mistake.
You make a fuckup and you become an example so others learn from your mistake.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubts in the world about that.

And if this hasn't been an example/learning incident, I'd hate to see a worse one - specially on the level that SA & RRA has taken it...
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#32]
RRA may not be complicit in this like SA, but they still fucked up by donating to this lobby and not keeping tabs. Unless that was their plan...
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Far from unbeatable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, I knew nobody stood a snowball's chance in hell against Shrillary except Trump.  
Far from unbeatable.
Every member of GOPe was scared witless of the Clinton Machine and the $1BILLION War Chest.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Every member of GOPe was scared witless of the Clinton Machine and the $1BILLION War Chest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Far from unbeatable.
I ain't sure about that any longer considering many of the GOPe voted for Hillary.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Shitty as what they did is, I'd say you need bigger problems if it's affecting you that much.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#36]
I've said it a couple of times in this thread and the other one.

It's 2017.
You have 48 hours at most before negative social media significantly damages your corporate reputation.
A carefully scripted, lawyer approved statement from your CEO issued at the 49th hour is too fucking late.

Rock River had better get a smart social media person on to this or they will go down with the ship.
If you have a corporate social media account, it has to be monitored 24/7/365 by a smart competent adult.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm standing by for the final word. Where's MiamiJBT ?
View Quote
Tag
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Far from unbeatable.
View Quote
She was unbeatable against the dopes the GOP lined up against her.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
@ryandushku
Individuals sold people out, not your rifle. SA still has awesome products that I'd be proud to own, but as long as there is evidence that the leadership sold us out, I'll not give another cent to those at the helm.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I've said it a couple of times in this thread and the other one.

It's 2017.
You have 48 hours at most before negative social media significantly damages your corporate reputation.
A carefully scripted, lawyer approved statement from your CEO issued at the 49th hour is too fucking late.

Rock River had better get a smart social media person on to this or they will go down with the ship.
If you have a corporate social media account, it has to be monitored 24/7/365 by a smart competent adult.
View Quote
Luckily, RRA seems to have a near non-existent FB.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:33:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Shitty as what they did is, I'd say you need bigger problems if it's affecting you that much.
View Quote
The industry is full of fuckups. Gaston Glock is a crooked shitbag. S&W had a felon as a chief executive AFTER the Clinton scandal. Bill Ruger was an asshole. This isn't Dennis Reese's first scandal, he was charged with bribing a US Army general and copped an immunity deal. Big business can bring out the worst in people.  The left however always seems to exploit their fuckups into positives, never let a crisis go to waste. I would be looking for ways to turn this shitshow into a win but that's what I do for a living. I get called in to turn around complete fails and try to come out on top. I don't like the retreat to the basement mentality.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Far from unbeatable.
Many of them have their balls in her lock box along with Bill's.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I was kind of half joking with the over the top drama. It is rather disappointing though
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

More to come...

Stay tuned for an editorial about this tonight.  Actually, a version of it goes up at The Truth About Guns in an hour or two.

Springfield, on the other hand, is joined at the hip with Keller.  Springfield is tripling down on stupid despite the pressure.

I warned them Wednesday.  They ignored that and screwed us on Thursday.  I ran into Keller at NRA on Thursday late afternoon.  He snarked at me, "Nice article".  I replied, "Thanks.  You're going to love the next one."

So Springfield doubles down on stupid with that statement to TTAG.  And they've been working behind the scenes to kill the messenger, tripling down on stupid.

Digging even deeper, I've heard scuttlebutt they tried to get the NRA to pull my media credentials – and ditto for TTAG.  And on and on.

Meanwhile, Rock River is freaking out.  I feel sorry for them.

Right now though, Springfield's Dennis Reese isn't thinking clearly, and with each passing hour of his increasingly hostile behavior, this situation grows worse for his beleaguered company.  He made his bed.  Let him sleep in it.

It's really a shame because Springfield does make some good guns – like the Mod2 and the M14.  They can keep their HiPoint with a Hammer, otherwise known as the Judas.
View Quote
If RRA trusted the Lobbyist and the Lobbyist betrayed them....why are they not screaming this from every available outlet?

This is the kind of thing that destroys a company. If I were the company owner/CEO and was at a trade show and made aware of something going on like this that I didnt agree with, I would be making it know across the airwaves and across the social media sites that I did NOT support this and legal action would be taken for defaming my company. Slander and Liable are court actionable......

The silence from them is deafening.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You two are missing a crucial point in the "Anti's Win" mindset:

They only win temporarily.

They will have shot their wad with these two manufacturers and this lobbyist. Who will trust them again? Who will buy from them again after this?

This was a one-and-done gambit.

And if it doesnt work out for the anti's, it burned two potential manufacturers and a lobbyist they cannot use in this manner again.

You've implied you're an attorney...what possible move would be worth this amount of damage to "move toward self preservation to fight another day or with knowledge the bill will die in the house and to garner favor on another more serious vote"? I'm just a street cop, so I'm not following your logic here.

Cause what I see are two well respected manufacturers who have a long and storied history in the industry, being accused of something pretty unforgivable in their profession, and in case, they chose to double down on the stupid, and in the other, media black out vs an immediate and strong denial.

The best possible defense provided is your statement above that they might be trading this vote for a more important one to come?

Really??????

Pretty weak theory IMO....
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You two are missing a crucial point in the "Anti's Win" mindset:

They only win temporarily.

They will have shot their wad with these two manufacturers and this lobbyist. Who will trust them again? Who will buy from them again after this?

This was a one-and-done gambit.

And if it doesnt work out for the anti's, it burned two potential manufacturers and a lobbyist they cannot use in this manner again.

You've implied you're an attorney...what possible move would be worth this amount of damage to "move toward self preservation to fight another day or with knowledge the bill will die in the house and to garner favor on another more serious vote"? I'm just a street cop, so I'm not following your logic here.

Cause what I see are two well respected manufacturers who have a long and storied history in the industry, being accused of something pretty unforgivable in their profession, and in case, they chose to double down on the stupid, and in the other, media black out vs an immediate and strong denial.

The best possible defense provided is your statement above that they might be trading this vote for a more important one to come?

Really??????

Pretty weak theory IMO....
View Quote
I am not an attorney but I have dealt with a few. The thing is that it's uncharacteristic of SA and it's owners to have agreed without reason other than profit. They fought the Illinois assault weapons bill and they told the Mass attorney general to fuck off, they've even won a freedom award from NRA for pro 2A legislative action in the past. I am simply skeptical that we know the full story because we know something was brokered for a "neutral" stance, but we don't know what was threatened or what was offered beyond an exemption from state licensing. We don't even know if the lobbyists negotiated with sanction or fairly. In my mind why would that exemption be worth it, they could pay licensing fees up front for decades likely and not be any worse off than they are now?  

I'm not trying to denigrate anybody's outrage, I'm pissed too.  But I don't want to misdirect, waste or throw away possibility of reparation or rehabilitation either. Shit NRA itself has pissed on it's own membership in the past and just did again on the bylaws ammendments and yet you're still a "cuck" if you don't join or donate around here. Politics makes strange bedfellows, Everybody may be proven right on this and we may lose two manufacturers over it... that to me sucks and is a loss, I don't like to lose.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Yes, it appears the bill was modified to exempt manufacturers, but i dont know who lobbied for it.  The information I went through was a post from The Truth About Guns.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#48]

Spoke with Justin Pertrick today. I asked and went over in detail what I knew. He was polite and respectful. But basically the official line from him was "No Comment".
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
l

So why was a cut out made for Springfield and RRA in the bill if it was just a mistake on a form?  Sorry, you got caught, called out on it and now you are scrambling for a plausible excuse.  I don't believe you traitor.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:53:09 PM EDT
[#50]
There's another indisputable fact circa 2017.

You're either with us or you're against us when it comes to politics.
The days of compromise or neutrality are over for the foreseeable future.
For the next 4 years we have to be 100% balls to the wall on the attack when it comes to pro-2nd politics.

You either get on board the bus or you get run over by it.
Period.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top