Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/25/2017 4:49:32 PM EDT
May be a dupe, search still sucks.

Action News Jax

The Clay County Sheriff’s Office said up to 60 people may have been involved in the brawl, which led to five arrests, including three juveniles.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#1]
How many tumbleweeves were left behind after the melee?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Clearly it's their lack of access to good education. And poverty.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#3]
And there are those here that still insist despite constant, almost daily evidence to the contrary that Planned Parenthood is not the Deal of the Day.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
And people wonder why I keep a riot control sized can of Fox 5.3 in my laptop bag

1lb Fox 5.3
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#5]
So many future doctors if they only had a chance
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And there are those here that still insist despite constant, almost daily evidence to the contrary that Planned Parenthood is not the Deal of the Day.
View Quote
I want to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#7]
As Matt Bracken likes to point out, this is how they behave on full bellies, electricity, and rule of law

Now imagine how they will behave when they are hungry, the electricity is off, and there is no rule of law because EVERYONE is in survival mode.

FERAL HUMANS.  They exist and they walk among us.  Just because they wear clothes, operate smartphones, and speak some semblance of English doesn't mean they aren't Ferals...
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Typical
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And people wonder why I keep a riot control sized can of Fox 5.3 in my laptop bag

1lb Fox 5.3
View Quote
It doesn't work like you think it works.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:06:32 PM EDT
[#10]
They just want jobs making $15 an hour.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
As Matt Bracken likes to point out, this is how they behave on full bellies, electricity, and rule of law

Now imagine how they will behave when they are hungry, the electricity is off, and there is no rule of law because EVERYONE is in survival mode.

FERAL HUMANS.  They exist and they walk among us.  Just because they wear clothes, operate smartphones, and speak some semblance of English doesn't mean they aren't Ferals...
View Quote
You're spot on.  

Fucking savages.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Just another reason why malls are dying. 
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:16:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#15]
The lord works in mysterious ways, as it seems like every time I question whether my decision to move from the Duval County area was a good idea, something pops up to reaffirm me.
It's like clockwork and within minutes of the thought.

In this instance, it is Orange Park, and this video is only the tip of the iceberg.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#16]
0:17-0:22 watch carefully on slo-mo. blue hair in white shorts
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Westsiders gonna West side
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The lord works in mysterious ways, as it seems like every time I question whether my decision to move from the Duval County area was a good idea, something pops up to reaffirm me.

In this instance, it is Orange Park, and this video is only the tip of the iceberg.
View Quote
I grew up in the Jax area and there are times when I miss it terribly.
This is not one of those times.

Eta: Westside's the BEST SIDE!
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Note to self, do NOT move to Clay County FLA
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Dupe
View Quote
Do his drop-and-run links with random titles really count as threads?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
They won't behave like anything.  They will experience a 90% cull rate when the gov isn't there to protect them anymore.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#23]
OP thought he got the drop on Medicfrost about a vertically filmed mall brawl in Florida

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Note to self, do NOT move to Clay County FLA
View Quote
I'll take clay over Duval every time
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Shock I am in shock I tell you!

Completely surprised at the contents of that video!!!!

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dupe
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#27]
A rich and vibrant culture.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Somehow, I was expecting there to be more poo flinging.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#29]
clicked after prediction of sight... prediction was accurate
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
You must be psychic.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://cjlockett.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/black-hawk-down.png
yep that scene always comes to mind when threads like this remind me these people exist in the U.S.

why would anyone subject their family and themselves to these people, get the fuck away from them and I'm not talking other side of town
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OP thought he got the drop on Medicfrost about a vertically filmed mall brawl in Florida

View Quote
If I was the one filming it, I probably wouldn't post because I'd assume Medicfrost already did.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Florida still winning.....
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Right, because Alabama is sooo much more civilized.  

I'll take Duval, Clay, St.Johns, whatever counties over any place in Bama.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#36]
I like how the stores obviously already have an SOP in place for this sort of thing, you can see the gates going down in the background.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:50:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Matthew Bracken is a prophet.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If I was the one filming it, I probably wouldn't post because I'd assume Medicfrost already did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By the time I figured out how to upload the video to Youtube or another video hosting site I have no doubt someone else would have already uploaded a video, a reporter would have interviewed an eyewitness and gotten a statement from the police, the news story published, and Medicfrost has found it and posted it in GD and 5 comments in the thread would say "LOL at the guy filming horizontally".
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
If it were up to me, we'd have drive through service.  We should pay people to have abortions.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I like how the stores obviously already have an SOP in place for this sort of thing, you can see the gates going down in the background.
View Quote
If you ran a ghetto mall Footlocker, wouldn't you?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:52:42 PM EDT
[#41]
I blame the white patriarchy
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Takes a brave man to tread......where the tumbleweaves blow.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lower the gates, archers to the parapets, women and children to the keep.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Just another reason why malls are dying. No decent person, who busts their ass all week and tries to raise a good family....of ANY color, creed etc., takes their kids to places that used to be a relatively safe place to take them.

Even the drive through at any fast food place in a town over 50k population, anywhere in this country is starting to seem sketchy after a little league or soccer practice for a quick dinner for the kids.

15 years. Mark my words. within 15 years, fast food companies will spend more time and ad space trying to win back customers with a "family friendly" approach than showing off their newest offerings to win us back. The focus won't be on the shitty food, but the "safe, quick alternative in a safe and pleasant atmosphere to slaving over a stove".
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Where was that, Liberia?

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Right, because Alabama is sooo much more civilized.  

I'll take Duval, Clay, St.Johns, whatever counties over any place in Bama.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dupe
IMO, no.  YMMV.  And you forgot to mention the complete absence of any detail in his OPs.  He's on my Ignore list just so I don't accidentally click on one of his BS threads.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Extensions = check
Blue hair = check
Bra's = check
Fairy ballerina skirts = check

Yep a brawl it was
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#49]
The Clay County Sheriff’s Office said up to 60 people may have been involved in the brawl, which led to five arrests, including three juveniles.
View Quote
"People".
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:14:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is why we'll be moving to St. Johns County as soon my kids start Kindergarten.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top