User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To add to this:  NPR took Trump's 100 Day Plan promises and showed the progress (if any) for each one HERE
View Quote

I never would have guessed that you would use a article by a Bernie Sanders shill as a source... Finally wised up enough to at least not use Salon and Huffpro links, ay?

You people are so transparent.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Same here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's the one that set the promises and their timeline.  He's the one that's supposed to be the person that will execute.  He's the one that's supposed to know what he's walking in to, not me.

Accountability is a motherfucker, isn't it?
Trump said he would have all of his campaign promises fulfilled in 3-4 months?

Damn, I must be one stupid motherfucker to have missed that.
Same here.
Did both of you miss his first 100 days thingy?  That whole "Contract with America".  Lemme refresh for you.

Here's the whole thing if you want to read it.  PDF warning, of course...
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#3]
If he doesn't build the wall I'll consider his presidency a failure.  The way the left continues to oppose it so vehemently just reinforces how important it really is.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've seen that.

Please point to a SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING INSTANCE in that document that said it would be finalized.

Or, does it say exactly what he has been doning. As in started the legislative process to address every one of them, or issued executive orders where appropriate.

I mean, when it quite literally says things like "immediately purse sue measures to" or "begin the process," I've got to only imagine the kind of window licking retard that would interpret that is "herp derp, this will be done in like 5 days."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I've seen that.

Please point to a SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING INSTANCE in that document that said it would be finalized.

Or, does it say exactly what he has been doning. As in started the legislative process to address every one of them, or issued executive orders where appropriate.

I mean, when it quite literally says things like "immediately purse sue measures to" or "begin the process," I've got to only imagine the kind of window licking retard that would interpret that is "herp derp, this will be done in like 5 days."
I think you're a smart guy. You GD a lot, so you keep up with the news. I don't think you're a "stupid motherfucker".

I believe you can look at that link and evaluate the effectiveness of what Trump had planned for his first 100 days.

But you and I both know that there were many items in that link that weren't  "immediately purse sue measures to" or "begin the process".

Items like:
I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.
I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- we never joined the Trans-Pacific Partnership, but anywho...
I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
- already been lifted
cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
- I won't put this on the President, but he should have waited until the next FY to do this and not have been so easily slapped down by a prog judge.
suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur.
- "Hey, let's issue a poorly written EO without consulting the Attorney General. Oh wait, we don't have an Attorney General confirmed yet. Fuck it, just skip that step and issue the poorly written EO."

Also, as much as I disliked Trump in the Primaries and even after he became the nominee, I always liked his tax plan and have posted my support for that plan. It looks like tax reform - if it does happen - will be Ryan Tax Reform, which we both know will be garbage.

Not to mention that I'm still waiting on that whole being able to carry on base thing. If only the President was the Commander in Chief of our military...
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Shut it down for 1 week ,,there's the money for the wall for now.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I never would have guessed that you would use a article by a Bernie Sanders shill as a source... Finally wised up enough to at least not use Salon and Huffpro links, ay?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To add to this:  NPR took Trump's 100 Day Plan promises and showed the progress (if any) for each one HERE

So what are the errors in the article?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No wall = No second term and no President Pence.
View Quote
I'm going to agree with this statement.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I bet $1000 that some left wing Obama appointed judge will try to block it
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I get a kick out of people who think the wall Obama Care overhaul won't happen
I get a kick out of people who think the wall US will make NATO pay their share
I get a kick out of people who think thewallFRHC will get locked up
I get a kick out of people who think the wallTax code will change
I get a kick out of people who think the wallswamp will be drained

Yeah I am holding my breath
View Quote
hahaha neva
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Took the words right out of my mouth.

This country still has the GOP...so that means capitulation to criticism and the left.

Wall? Yeah, OK. Allow me to hold my breath..Maybe Trey Goudy can hold a hearing and get to the bottom of who is really at fault for why it isn't built.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get a kick out of people who think the wall Obama Care overhaul won't happen
I get a kick out of people who think the wall US will make NATO pay their share
I get a kick out of people who think thewallFRHC will get locked up
I get a kick out of people who think the wallTax code will change
I get a kick out of people who think the wallswamp will be drained

Yeah I am holding my breath
Took the words right out of my mouth.

This country still has the GOP...so that means capitulation to criticism and the left.

Wall? Yeah, OK. Allow me to hold my breath..Maybe Trey Goudy can hold a hearing and get to the bottom of who is really at fault for why it isn't built.
those wrong from the beginning should remain quiet
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LOL he's 3 months into his first 4 years, plus you have republicans working hand in hand with the left to keep his (American's) legislative priorities at bay.

But despite this you guys think he should have all of those items listed knocked out in his first 3 months of a 48 month term? And because he doesn't his admin is a failure?

Just trying to wrap my head around the mindset here.
View Quote
So, there's 32 freedom caucus guys and one Trump and even they don't agree on everything.  The rest of the Party is largely Paul Ryan aligned, consider the number of Democrats, and you think 45 more months will produce what exactly?

The big stuff will be Jeb Bush/Marco Rubio style gifts to the GOP establishment to get a few crumbs for the base.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I get a bigger kick out of people that constantly bitch about liberals, having no issue with his far left cunt daughter and her far left asshole husband being in his inner circle.  

Liberals are evil!  Cept for his family of course.

Then again hypocrisy goes hand in hand with blind worship of a politician so....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get a bigger kick out of the people here that think Trump can change a decade of mistakes in a 3 months.
I get a bigger kick out of people that constantly bitch about liberals, having no issue with his far left cunt daughter and her far left asshole husband being in his inner circle.  

Liberals are evil!  Cept for his family of course.

Then again hypocrisy goes hand in hand with blind worship of a politician so....
Sorry bout your gal
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I tired of hearing about this wall.  That shit will never get funded.  Arrest and prosecute the people hiring illegals.  Perp walk the CEOs of any large company hiring illegals.  Most of the problem will go away.  Round up any illegal that's arrested and deport.  Let the BP do their job along the border.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If he doesn't build the wall I'll consider his presidency a failure.  The way the left continues to oppose it so vehemently just reinforces how important it really is.
View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I can get mexico to build the wall. If, you are here illegally, you will be deported in 1-year. Unless, you help build the wall, full time, until complete. Then you are a citizen. Done.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Just a ?   Will a wall in the right places keep enough of the illegals from coming here to off set the cost of the wall  ?  Or is i5 just cheaper to keep sending them back after being captured ?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top