Page / 45
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#1]
my god, I want a captured bandana
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Herodotus says the Spartans at Thermopylae conducted feigned retreats in the face of the less superior Persian Immortals.

"The Lacedaemonians fought memorably, showing themselves skilled fighters amidst unskilled on many occasions, as when they would turn their backs and feign flight. The barbarians would see them fleeing and give chase with shouting and noise, but when the Lacedaemonians were overtaken, they would turn to face the barbarians and overthrow innumerable Persians. A few of the Spartans themselves were also slain. When the Persians could gain no inch of the pass, attacking by companies and in every other fashion, they withdrew." Her. 7.211.3

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0126%3Abook%3D7%3Achapter%3D211%3Asection%3D3
View Quote
Whats the objective?

To preserve the space around the speaker.  The spartans were often defeated because they neglected the peltasts.  If they couldn't close with the enemy, they would feign retreat to bring them to grips.

One thing nice about the Antifags, is they want to get close.

a feigned retreat is a secondary tactic when your primary fails.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:22:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Sir, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Gear like that isn't common, I would wager that said wearer is either SCA or used to be. no gauntlet on left hand(holds shield lefty so no need),  couple what look like rattan dents on the right hand gauntlet, good strapping to hold edge on to the shield with plenty of padding on edge, I would wager that if someone was really dedicated they could unmask said guy using that as a starting point.(the shields are generally VERY descriptively painted for a reason, you could tell who someone was based on the shield back in the day, there is a whole "tech forum" group in the SCA dedicated to correct application of colors ot shields and banners with registered "trademarks" (certain color combos and symbols).)
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What about physical scalps?
View Quote
Cooties!
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:23:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

As they advanced the front line would pick up their shield about 8 inches and slam them down on the pavement.  When they were advancing unopposed the sound made for a good psychological weapon.  When they advanced while in contact with rioters they would advance in the same way, but when they brought down their shields the goal was to scrape the bottom edge of the shield down the shin bone of the rioter in front of you before smashing their foot.

Which, I would imagine, would cause most rioters to go home and rethink their lives.
View Quote
Stomp, stomp, shield!

Stomp, stomp, shield!

Stomp, stomp, shield!
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well then, how much is an arm holding a U bike lock worth
View Quote
I'm guessing 5-10, more if he dies.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There's a group of us going on the 27th.

We'll see what we can do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a group of guys who look like they want to get it on.

Make it your mission.

This is a battle of mostly images (memes).  Doxing Antifags and stealing their flags makes great images.
There's a group of us going on the 27th.

We'll see what we can do.
Cool. Look for me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Use their tactics against them.

The Rain of Unknown Pain works better when they can't fixate on the deliverer.
View Quote
NO, the MSM will rally around us as the evil rocks and explosives chuckers.

all we need to do is pull down their masks and take photos, sort through the video evidence like /pol is doing and nail the bastards in the courts, in public opinion, and in the workplace.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My interest in the Peloponesian Wars and Greek tactics has finally found a use.

Time for a quick reminder of some of the basics.
View Quote
Can I cross post this on The_Donald?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Honestly, I would avoid taking their weapons as trophys.  The GIF of you holding up a bike lock in triumph will say "Armed Trump Supporters", not "ANTIFA Disarmed."

Take the weapon and throw it away as soon as possible.  Storm sewer is a good choice.
View Quote
Non-concur.

Capture their weapons and display them.  

A former hobby of mine.

Oh, and I would make it known anyone found with a weapon and captured gets the fuck beat out of them.

this includes locks in bandanas, skateboards, bear spray, u locks and flagpoles with bolts through them.

Make it a point when a weapon is displayed there is a rush to grab that guy and drag him behind the lines "for safety reasons"

Antifags haven't been scared until now.  they need to be scared.

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I heart this thread.

But one wonders what this escalates to
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Can I cross post this on The_Donald?
View Quote
I encourage it...
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
fire extinguishers would be a good idea.

they won't be able to mass molotovs like that, but one or two would be quickly extinguished by a half dozen 5 pounders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No matter how you cut it, no kind of shield will stop a Molotov attack.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d6a92a081fe3f3f94fc6046b8c671335/tumblr_ngtc9yWZJK1tsf68ao2_r1_400.gif
fire extinguishers would be a good idea.

they won't be able to mass molotovs like that, but one or two would be quickly extinguished by a half dozen 5 pounders.
Dual use.  Dry powder ABC fire extinguishers have the double added benefit of a "smoke screen" effect, depending on wind conditions, and are an irritant to the eyes and respiratory system.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Whats the objective?

To preserve the space around the speaker.  The spartans were often defeated because they neglected the peltasts.  If they couldn't close with the enemy, they would feign retreat to bring them to grips.

One thing nice about the Antifags, is they want to get close.

a feigned retreat is a secondary tactic when your primary fails.
View Quote
Wait - I thought the objective was to expose and humiliate them?

Now I'm confused...
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#16]
LOL
Is this the thread where all the internet bad-asses hang out?

I'll be waiting for pics of all your "war" trophies (not)

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I heart this thread.

But one wonders what this escalates to
View Quote
I disdain the antifags.  I believe them to be gutless pussies.

I think getting their asses beat and chased through the streets of the most liberal city in america will cause them to stay at home and rage in liberal tears.

I may be wrong.

But the fight is coming.  And I want the right side to win.  If we believe ourselves the stronger through our moral righteousness, then we should not fear this fight but embrace it.

When they figure out that coming out in all black means pissing their pants in a retreat and that brandishing an improvised weapon means nothing more than as asswhopping, we will see how bad they really want to bash fasc.

These are the fucks who put 7.62x25 in the back of a handcuffed prisoners head.  Not the men who went over the top in the Somme.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:30:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Cool. Look for me.
View Quote
Go in the pirate rig with a wooden cutlass
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Now I'm confused...
View Quote
The first priority is to ensure the speaker has a space to speak without being harmed or silenced.  This is, first and foremost, a battle of terrain.  But since we have to have this fight, lets maximize the profit potential.  Maybe I should have been clearer in the linkage.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:31:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dual use.  Dry powder ABC fire extinguishers have the double added benefit of a "smoke screen" effect, depending on wind conditions, and are an irritant to the eyes and respiratory system.
View Quote

I'm liking the fire extinguisher and shields-only approach. Hard(er) to mischaracterize those as "offensive" weapons in the eyes of the public and the law. The description of the shield wall stomping march earlier is a compelling tactic as well.

I'm digging this thread.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
LOL

View Quote
I already posted one picture of my war trophies.

Lets see some pictures of your war trophies.

you are a destroyer of worlds.  what have you done to earn that moniker?  Talk shit on the internet?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The first priority is to ensure the speaker has a space to speak without being harmed or silenced.  This is, first and foremost, a battle of terrain.  But since we have to have this fight, lets maximize the profit potential.  Maybe I should have been clearer in the linkage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now I'm confused...
The fight will be (should be?) for the speakers the antifa will bring to silence the speakers.

How humiliating would it be, though, to see pics of some antifa, defeated and sitting on the ground next to his bike locks with Pepe standing over him smiling?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d6a92a081fe3f3f94fc6046b8c671335/tumblr_ngtc9yWZJK1tsf68ao2_r1_400.gif
View Quote
That kind of coordinated attack is an automatic loss for the perpetrators in this meme war, no way can the MSM lie about such things without losing a huge amount of credibility.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#24]
It must be remembered that the enemy of heavy infantry are peltasts.  

Shields are a requirement otherwise a quick attack on the peltasts is required.

BPD will probably ban overt shields.

Backpacks with a piece of heavy wood reinforcement and some clothes might be as good as it gets for the hoplites.

Here is what happens when your hoplites can't defend themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sphacteria
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:41:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Dismounted?

What is this "dismounted" you speak of?

I am intrigued however.

I see the lawyers and the whores have shown as well.

Are there any innocents at these conflicts of dogma?

Its urban, and its chaotic. Maintain semi tight formations. As we saw that LockFag meandered thru the crowd picking off unaware individuals. Flanks and rears should be vigilant.

I believe we will see a Trump rally in New London soon. With the sub base and the USCGA near by security will be heavy, and not a ripe opportunity.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

you are a destroyer of worlds.  what have you done to earn that moniker?  Talk shit on the internet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

"Destroyer of Worlds" is the nickname awarded my HK91 at one of the many shooting events at my house
I found some left over trophies from a clay pigeon contest and taped some "award" labels on them to hand out
"Destroyer of Worlds" was for the gun everyone thought was the most fun/destructive to shoot

My war trophies (Grand kids) range from 2 months to 5 years old
They are my most prized possession and you are unworthy of a picture

Enjoy your little fantasy war against a bunch of unemployed faggots. I am sure it will be very rewarding
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Non-concur.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Non-concur.

To whom?  The MSM? They are actively participating in the propaganda about "armed Trump supporters vs. unarmed protesters."  Youtube is great and all, but the 6:00 local news still reaches a LOT of people.  There's a hearts and minds component here too.  The media will *never* like us, but we can avoid giving them images to use.

A former hobby of mine.

Oh, and I would make it known anyone found with a weapon and captured gets the fuck beat out of them.

this includes locks in bandanas, skateboards, bear spray, u locks and flagpoles with bolts through them.

Make it a point when a weapon is displayed there is a rush to grab that guy and drag him behind the lines "for safety reasons"
Definitely agree with this.  Take down with extreme prejudice.  But *don't* display it.  Ideally one could have a job box or some other "weapon repository" where they are all placed after capture.  End of the day photograph them all, then turn over to Police as evidence (Everyone is wearing gloves, right?)  Publish photos/video.  If the police "lose" them, there's still something to go on.

Antifags haven't been scared until now.  they need to be scared.

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25899/24892.JPG
"Thugs Intimidate Peaceful Villagers with Display of Weaponry"
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
A good shield should have a metal skin over a laminated wood and leather backing. Won't stop bullets but it would make an impression on those opposite. And would survive quite a beating.
View Quote
I still think it would be hilarious to see 100 guys w/ tower shields w/ Pepe painted on them doing a shield wall against the antifa terrorists.   
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:49:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It looks like they might have cops/vets in their ranks in leadership. So, you have to assume that they are not tactically illiterate. If anything that makes them over confident.

It'd  Be better to play into what they expect, drive into them and fuck them up with brute force. Drive into them, let them surround you, and then move in reinforcements to take em in the rear.

Use airhorns or something for formation calls, and battle plan implementation.

Wouldn't hurt to have observers above the fray to communicate with team leaders.

They think they have you in a pincer, oldest trick in the book, but you have them between a rock and a hard place.

I dunno though, that is more of knock down drag out fully committed kinda deal.
View Quote
Have a few of your own people masquerading as journalists providing recon with eyes and camera-equipped quadcopters like Tim Pool uses.

Also helpful for identifying antifags later and livestreaming spoils.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"Destroyer of Worlds" is the nickname awarded my HK91 at one of the many shooting events at my house
I found some left over trophies from a clay pigeon contest and taped some "award" labels on them to hand out
"Destroyer of Worlds" was for the gun everyone thought was the most fun/destructive to shoot

Enjoy your little fantasy war against a bunch of unemployed faggots. I am sure it will be very rewarding
View Quote
Maybe your grand children will have the balls to enlist.

but the fact you are an HK fanboi makes total sense.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I would wager that said wearer is either SCA or used to be.
View Quote
SCA experience would be great in this kind of event.

Not to mention the gear.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
To whom?  The MSM? They are actively participating in the propaganda about "armed Trump supporters vs. unarmed protesters."  Youtube is great and all, but the 6:00 local news still reaches a LOT of people.  There's a hearts and minds component here too.  The media will *never* like us, but we can avoid giving them images to use.
Definitely agree with this.  Take down with extreme prejudice.  But *don't* display it.  Ideally one could have a job box or some other "weapon repository" where they are all placed after capture.  End of the day photograph them all, then turn over to Police as evidence (Everyone is wearing gloves, right?)  Publish photos/video.  If the police "lose" them, there's still something to go on.
"Thugs Intimidate Peaceful Villagers with Display of Weaponry"
View Quote
You can't stop the signal mel.

If you display the weapons, you post pictures on facebook.  Make videos.  Alternate media.  drudge.  

The msm isn't the only way to get your message out.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

I'm pretty sure a majority of both sides of this hypothetical battle are unemployed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
my god, I want badly want a captured bandana
View Quote
The French fight for honor.
The British fight for glory.

Americans fight for souvenirs.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:57:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It also won't stop Molotov Cocktails.  That's what would concern me the most if I were packed into a shield wall.  We've already seen that there are bottles in excess at these riots and it's really not that hard to fill one with fuel.  You'd not want one to break on your shield.
I don't think Molotovs would break on a plywood shield. A typical bottle would probably bounce off the plywood and fall to the ground, where it will probably break on the asphalt.

They've been using bottles with explosives inside, and that might also be a problem.

And when you reach the point when they're throwing molotovs at people, THEN you shoot the dopey bastards!
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I like it.

Sing, oh Muse, the anger of Kek's son, Pepe...
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#37]

How many points for this one? She is a major Capo in the organization known as BAMN.

And Shanta Driver is one of the General Staff officers/ founders of BAMN
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:06:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How much are U bike locks worth?
Honestly, I would avoid taking their weapons as trophys.  The GIF of you holding up a bike lock in triumph will say "Armed Trump Supporters", not "ANTIFA Disarmed."

Take the weapon and throw it away as soon as possible.  Storm sewer is a good choice.
Depending on how froggy they get, I like the idea of literally disarming them!  Brilliant!
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The constitution is our circus.

a man is measured not by what he lives for but rather what he fights for.
View Quote
Where the hell is that like button?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:07:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enlist?
In your facist Pepe army? LOL
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
My interest in the Peloponesian Wars and Greek tactics has finally found a use.

Time for a quick reminder of some of the basics.

There was a time Heavy Infantry and Light Infantry had meaning.

Heavy Infantry, the Hoplites,  took and held ground.  They were armored, disciplined and strong.  They comprised the core of the Greek Armies.  Ground was of value.  In the Hellenes, good land was hard to come by.  Those who owned it gained strength.  Those who lost it lost strength.  

Land was of value.  But also of value, which the greeks embraced, was the war of annihilation.  here cavalry and light infantry, which could pursue and harass a broken enemy, came into their own as the retreating rabble were encumbered by their own heavy armor and, having broken, could be taken by swarms of Peltasts and cavalrymen.

While obviously you can't annihilate the enemy (aka Antifa and their black bloc allies) in this fight you must continue the pursuit, as was successfully done in the latest Battle of Berkley.

So whats the point of this quick history lesson.

The battles will be of two stages; the meeting of the heavy infantry and the pursuit of the broken enemy.  Both are essential.  While the main line can do this, forces dedicated to each ensure that both will occur.  

But pursue for what?

GREAT QUESTION!

Moldilocks wanted scalps.

Well, it just so happens the black block has scalps.

A point scale.

1 point for a bandana
3 points for a black jacket
5 points for a leather jacket.
20 points for an antifa flag.

100 points for a picture taken with a zip tied known leader of BAMN/Antifa etc forced to wear a MAGA hat.

Remember your Homer!  The stripping of enemy dead (or at least embarrassed) is an ancient and honorable hobby.  

While you will get a few bandanas and jackets during the meeting of the heavy infantry; its in the pursuit where the real money will be made.  So pursuit is mandatory.  Pursuit is the reason for the fight in the first place.  You fight to break the enemy, and then you pursue them until you can pursue them no longer.

Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

We must have objectives beyond simply the defense of speakers.  A humiliated enemy to be mocked for all eternity.

And every time antifags come against the forces of Kek, we will broadcast our victories and we can declare, with Quantifiable means, how many points each battle earned.  And the Pepes across the land can boast with pride that their ass whooping of Antifa was 250 points higher than someone elses.

No individual's score will matter.  Only the cumulative score for the mass of Pepes in that battle will matter.

And pepes can hang with pride captured flags and bandanas as triumphs in the age old combat.

Anyway.  Just an old soldiers observation of a new era of warfare looking remarkably a lot like an old era of warfare.
View Quote

Do you have plans for May 1st? Ever seen lovely Seattle in Spring?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#42]
I so want to see a formation of Pepe's marching on antifags with shields and axe handles.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Enlist?
In your facist Pepe army? LOL
View Quote
Oh no.

I meant in the armed forces of the united states.

But kek's army is doing the lord's work in preserving the right of the people to peaceably assemble and speak freely.

YOu are free to cower behind them as you have done your whole life and enjoy the fruits of their sacrifice.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure a majority of both sides of this hypothetical battle are unemployed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

2-sides of the same coin
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
2-sides of the same coin
View Quote
those who fight for what they believe.

its true.

You don't belong among them
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Do you have plans for May 1st?
View Quote
working.

That said.  If they wish to parade in celebration of their communist holiday, they are free to do so.

when they seek to silence others, however, we have a problem.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
working.

That said.  If they wish to parade in celebration of their communist holiday, they are free to do so.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have plans for May 1st?
working.

We have no problem.

They have problem.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:14:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStVAKbZRpdhwaHgM42eGpDiD1TnSkAVoxmkLB6MGU6mw2IVqzo

How many points for this one? She is a major Capo in the organization known as BAMN.
View Quote
She's also a cartoon character.

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

working.

That said. If they wish to parade in celebration of their communist holiday, they are free to do so.

View Quote
Worst. Fascist. Ever.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
2-sides of the same coin
View Quote

LOL, Dathan...
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top