Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2001 5:35:32 AM EDT
[url]http://www.cphv.org/game/index_0.html[/url]

I love the use of "engrish" in theses toons.

[b]"Clarence and Yung go to ball field."[/b]

Nice art work too.

[img]http://www.cphv.org/game/images/scenario2/scene_5b.jpg[/img]

[b]"Guns are not toys!! Clarence and Yung leave the ball field and find a policeman who confronts the other kids and takes the gun from them."[/b]

A policeman or a fucking Military General from the looks of his uniform?
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#1]
That is the future as envisioned by cphv.
Military and police would become one and "the children" would be trained to be "patriotic informants" ensuring that their parents stay loyal to the state.

Here is what I have to say to cphv:
[img]www.engrish.com/images/buildings/fack.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:34:10 AM EDT
[#2]
For the life of me, I can't figure out why the game keeps making me start over. I answer the questions just like any true, red blooded American should answer, yet I get suspended from school, and it send me back to start. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Now I got grounded for two weeks! [:(]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Punished. Again! [:(] [:(]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Grounded for another week, no TV even! [:(][:(][:(]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Three more weeks, still no TV. [:(][:(][:(][:(]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Are they teaching kids how to get themselves killed?
Choice A(the "wrong" choice):
Play cool and say, "Oh, yeah-that’s pretty cool."
Choice B(the "right" choice):
Say, "Hey man, we don’t play with guns. We’re outta here." They leave, finding an adult to tell them that the other kids have a gun.

Yeah, tattle on some armed punk(within earshot, judging by the picture), great idea.  Maybe they should moon the armed kids, give them the finger, and then spit in their faces.  That's a good idea too.  Show them how much you don't like guns.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#8]
GOOD JOB!!!! NEVER PICK UP OR PLAY WITH A GUN!!! A GUN IS NOT A TOY!!!!! If you or a friend find a gun, do not touch it! Leave the area immediately and go find an adult to tell them about the gun. Clarence and Michelle find a security officer and show him the gun. He praises them and gives them a coupon for ice cream.

[size=6]A coupon for free ice cream!?!?@#$!@[/size=6]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:19:28 AM EDT
[#9]
GOOD CHOICE! NEVER PLAY WITH GUNS-IF THERE IS A GUN IN A HOUSE YOU VISIT, DO NOT TRY AND FIND IT! IF YOU FIND A GUN IN A HOUSE, DO NOT TOUCH IT-FIND AN ADULT IMMEDIATELY. Leave the area right away.

Jamal’s father takes Clarence and Jamal to their favorite place to eat for dinner.

Errrr this stuff REALLY PISSES ME OFF.
Not to mention the kids look 15, and the older brother (looking for the gun)looks like he's mid-20s, and thus would be an adult.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:31:52 AM EDT
[#10]
who besides us are going to visit this stupid site?

Fack that site [:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Actually, it seems as everyone but clarence owns and knows how to use guns.  Clarence is an idiot.  And his parents must be coke-heads to not educate him on gun safety.

I look at this as a great pro-gun game.  It shows in an HCI world, all people are idiots who need the government's help just to wipe their own ass.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Did you notice the cop didn't have a gun or even a stick.  The metals are on the wrong side of the coat.  The "mall" seen had a bmw and a corvette.  Looks like the elite only.

labrat454
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 11:31:27 AM EDT
[#13]
How about this:

Choice C:  Tell Uncle Robert that he is a dumb sonofab---- if he stores his gun and ammo separately and locked up.  How is he going to defend himself when the SHTF?  

Did you notice how many medals the mall security guard had?  Was this the Mall Ninja?
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Did you recognize the revolver in the Arcade scene?  It's a LeMat, a pistol carried by Confederate cavalry.  9 shots in the cylinder, plus a second barrel loaded with buckshot.  The repros of the pistol run $600 and the roiginals run much, much more.  The mall ninja that takes that gun should make a fortune...
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone notice that the MP also moonlights as a mall ninja? They must be giving out campaign ribbons for busting shoplifters.

Implying that you get get rewards for turning in guns? Can you say conditioned response?
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 2:23:56 PM EDT
[#16]
FTS, actually they're not retarded.  They're well organized, well financed, well publicized and - they're winning.

Gun owners on the other hand, [i]rumored[/i] to be in the 60-80 million number can barely get a decent conservative elected, can barely get organized for Pro 2nd rallies and can barely get even half of the country's hunters to join the NRA/GOA.

So who's really retarded?...

CMOS
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:10:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Of course their basic thinking in retarded, their founder James Brady was shot in the head and suffered brain damage. His wife Sara Brady was a passive-agressive femanist liberal knut to begin with, and was now able to infulence this vulnerable former conservative from Reagans cabinet, and use his name an influence to spread her psychotic lies! Certainly you don't think any intelegent rationional individual could share such opinions?
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Sh!T!!! that was the real site too, I was playing the game thinking it was funny like another one of the klinton and wesson pacifier games, until I looked up and it was .org instead of .com, that made it even funnier!

We Get Gun.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#19]
What school do these guys go to! Only suspended for having a gun in,Hell my little brother has to worry about bringing asprin(It's a felony or something to bring over the counter drugs)into school. I think that the school system does not do enough to stop bullies from hurting other students.This is so infuriating(all because of liberals saying, that kid has a bad enviroment to live in so they ,just ignore the problem) I saw a fight at a school play ground not too long ago, I talked to the teacher after it was broke up and sayed we'll just talk to the parents. YEA RIGHT! Poor kid that got beat up is laughed at by his peers(I see why kids shoot up schools these days)I remember when I used to get my ass whip by the teacher for doing something stupid. It did teach me a lesson.We need some good old fashion capital punishment.It works,we all know it, but its not P.C.   Crap! Well i'm done and pissed off! Later
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top