Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I will never own a pit bull because I like my neighbors, lots of kids outside playing. I am not going to bore you with pit stories, but I have had bad pit bull experiences . Bad owner or lost and scared it is a bad situation no women or child should have to encounter. My dogs get out of the house they will want to play with you or your dog. Not try and attack ! The few that say how sweet there pit is , doesn't take much for them to lock in and go stupid.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow, doesn't anyone carry a gun or a pointy object?

Also maybe Pits wouldn't attack if there wasn't such systemic discrimination of them in America for the past 100 years. Or something

But seriously someone should have deaded that dog. Although I can understand people being scared. Of you are gonna stab it you better hope it dies quick or you may be next. A baseball bat to the head may work. There has to be some heavy objects somewhere around There.
View Quote
We need a jobs for pit bulls program.  Or Air Bud Midnight Basketball.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't read 8 pages.
I would've stabbed that pit over and over.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Or attacked by surpise (it was dark and 5am), or drunk (see previous), or simply afraid of dogs, so either way, yes, a pussy.

It doesn't mean he deserved to die, but again, a healthy grown man shouldn't have that problem.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Didn't read 8 pages.
I would've stabbed that pit over and over.
View Quote
Someone should have kicked the dog repeatedly in the ribs or the balls.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:31:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Or attacked by surpise (it was dark and 5am), or drunk (see previous), or simply afraid of dogs, so either way, yes, a pussy.

It doesn't mean he deserved to die, but again, a healthy grown man shouldn't have that problem.
View Quote
A guy attacked by surprise, and likely incapacitated by a pit bull is a pussy? Okay then. You are clearly the "superhuman" referred to in an earlier post. Seriously, though, you overestimate yourself. Curious, how old are you? 15 would be my guess.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Ghetto dogs for ghetto people
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 12:34:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ghetto dogs for ghetto people
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 7:35:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A guy attacked by surprise, and likely incapacitated by a pit bull is a pussy? Okay then. You are clearly the "superhuman" referred to in an earlier post. Seriously, though, you overestimate yourself. Curious, how old are you? 15 would be my guess.
View Quote
Lol no.  try again.

I have had Akitas throughout my life and currently have a Dogo Argentino.  I've had plenty of encounters with dogs. No healthy grown man should fall to a pit bull or roughly sub 100# dog, unless they are scared, in a confined space, or running/have their back turned.  The belief of super DOG capabilities is quite boring  and false.  Superhuman is not a thing, nor is super dog as people like you choose to believe.  BUT DID YOU SEE THAT DOG BITE THE GUYS ARM IN THE BITE SUIT?  He will fuck you up!

Lol

Forget the stabbing and shooting, most any of us in this thread would quite easily be able to pull that "pit" off the other dog.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top