Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 4/21/2017 10:20:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:22:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Couldn't watch much of that. Don't know why someone didn't stomp the fuck out of that dog.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:25:03 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what happens when you have hood rat owners or people that abuse them don't train them right.

Right?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Grab tail, deposit in water.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Grab that fucking mutts leg and break it the fuck off.

Repeat as necessary

fuck those dogs and anyone who owns one.  And don't you dare give me any "it's how they're trained" bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:27:31 PM EDT
[#5]
At least a harbor patrol dude was there to make sure boats did collide into the dogs.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:29:38 PM EDT
[#6]
You want a Kershaw Leek in your neck?

Cause that's how you get a Kershaw Leek in your neck.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's what happens when you have hood rat owners or people that abuse them don't train them right.

Right?
View Quote
You mean the older woman with the gray hair. It appeared she was able to control the entire situation while holding the collar of her dog.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Whoever the cocksucker was who kept saying "let em fight each other" should be get the same ass beating that dog should.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Repeat as necessary

fuck those dogs and anyone who owns one.  And don't you dare give me any "it's how they're trained" bullshit.
View Quote
I own one, and fuck you too. I don't believe mine would do that, but will never say he won't. I also will never put him in the position to be able to do that. I have another dog and a cat. If he attacks one of them he's dead. 7 years and never even a growl. Perhaps he's plotting his attack.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Right?
View Quote
Right.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Poor guy and his dog didn't have a chance with those two dogs. Terrible.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:33:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Grab tail, deposit in water.
View Quote
That's a start, I guess. I was thinking more like "pull out Benchmade, slit throat, deposit in water."
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I own one, and fuck you too. I don't believe mine would do that, but will never say he won't. I also will never put him in the position to be able to do that. I have another dog and a cat. If he attacks one of them he's dead. 7 years and never even a growl. Perhaps he's plotting his attack.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Repeat as necessary

It will be the cat, most likely in the middle of a family gathering when the dog is already wound up.  It will be a funny story a few years later.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Ghetto dogs.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Pit Bulls are not dogs, they are weapons.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Every pit bull owner I know has the IQ of a cucumber.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It will be the cat, most likely in the middle of a family gathering when the dog is already wound up.  It will be a funny story a few years later.
View Quote
I don't have family gatherings at my home. I have no wife or kids yet. When that day comes, I won't have a pit anymore. Also, my cat is kind of a bitch and will probably have it coming.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ghetto dogs.
View Quote
One of the trash breed just killed my aunts chocolate lab while she was on a walk. Middle of the day and macho man decides it's ok to leave his pecker extension off a leash running through the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#19]
What a useless bunch of people. That dog should have been opened up like a tin of beans. NOBODY had a knife? Of course had it been me the dog would have been bleeding out from multiple gunshot wounds because I'm not a helpless pussy that cries while his dog is being mauled.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#20]
"Breed of peace" BULLSHIT!

Make them extinct!
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What a useless bunch of people. That dog should have been opened up like a tin of beans. NOBODY had a knife? Of course had it been me the dog would have been bleeding out from multiple gunshot wounds because I'm not a helpless pussy that cries while his dog is being mauled.
View Quote
CA
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Kick the fuckin dog in the ribs 2 or 3 times.

Geebus. Americans have become pussies.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
+1

More people concerned with videoing and commentary
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#24]
What was the JRT doing?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:46:45 PM EDT
[#25]
The owners must have trained the dog to literally do that.  There's no other explanation.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Nobody has a knife, nobody?

Beat by a mile I see.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Whoever the cocksucker was who kept saying "let em fight each other" should be get the same ass beating that dog should.
View Quote
They sounded... Vibrant.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:49:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Actually had a pit incident yesterday.
I work at a fd, humane society is on other side of parking lot.
Radio in my office was calling for PD to humane society for dog latched on to a person's arm and won't let go.
Another ff and myself grabed pike poles and headed over, dog released prior to our arrival.  Guys arm wasn't to bad, couple puncture wounds, he'll be black and blue.
Staff couldn't believe this sweet loving dog would do this.  Hope they put him down so when someone "rescues" it, it doesn't rip some poor kids face off!
The Dog was a pit, the guy is a volunteer walker
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:53:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The owners must have trained the dog to literally do that.  There's no other explanation.
View Quote
They obviously weren't trained not to do that, which is what those dogs need. It's not difficult but ghetto owners typically don't put much effort into anything.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Oh what the hell. I'll say it. I didn't see a "Pit Bull" in that vid anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:54:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nobody has a knife, nobody?

Beat by a mile I see.
View Quote
It's CA. Probably still awaiting background check to clear during the waiting period. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Why anyone would want to own a pit bull is beyond belief.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:59:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow, doesn't anyone carry a gun or a pointy object?

Also maybe Pits wouldn't attack if there wasn't such systemic discrimination of them in America for the past 100 years. Or something

But seriously someone should have deaded that dog. Although I can understand people being scared. Of you are gonna stab it you better hope it dies quick or you may be next. A baseball bat to the head may work. There has to be some heavy objects somewhere around There.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They obviously weren't trained not to do that, which is what those dogs need. It's not difficult but ghetto owners typically don't put much effort into anything.
View Quote
I don't think that's right.  Animals just don't "do" things.  Animals, dogs, cats, horses, bears, raptors, eagles, iguanas, snakes, don't just do things.  Their owners have to train them and if they have bad owners they'll be bad animals.

Border Collies don't herd things, labs don't naturally like water, pit bulls don't try to kill people, and cats don't play with their food without a good owner to train them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Repeat as necessary

View Quote
You can cut off a pit bulls leg and it still won't let go.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Why anyone would want to own a pit bull is beyond belief.
View Quote
Divorce mom I know got one. I told her no. The dog ended up disfiguring her 5 year old daughters face.

Fuck anyone who defends this breed as a household pet.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Anyone ever notice the higher the education/income level the less pit bull owners?

I know, I know, all the arfcom pit owners are the exception.

Absolute trash animals.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#38]
I can't watch that. Did the dog that was being attacked wind up dying? What about the person?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:05:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I can't watch that. Did the dog that was being attacked wind up dying? What about the person?
View Quote
No, it wasn't that bad
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#40]
If your going to have these dogs, at least know how to handle them and carry a breaking stick.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:10:51 PM EDT
[#41]
All pit bull haters have moobs and man buns
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#42]
When I see videos like this, I wonder if a solid kick to the ribs would slow a dog, down enough to get a good stomp to the neck in, breaking it.

Would that even be possible? Otherwise I see the only option being to sprawl on it, take out the knife, stab and slice down the mid section.

All I have is a Golden Retriever, so all he does is lick people to death, and demand belly rubs. Some friends of mine have Pitts, and they are perfectly fine dogs. Regardless of the breed, a dog attacks like that, and it needs to be incapacitated.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:12:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Benchmade...deployed...bury the first hit to the spine...then disembowel it with the second.

Or, better yet, fire until slide stop, reload, repeat.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:14:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
All pit bull haters have moobs and man buns
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:15:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:16:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Watched the video 3 times, didn't see anything violent enough to warrant killing the dogs, but would have enjoyed throwing them in the water.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Repeat as necessary

View Quote
+1000

If there was an aluminum bat i'da beat the fuck out of it over the head...learn it's fucking lesson then
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Pit Bulls are a large part of the reason I carry around here. Like hell if I'd just stand there and watch my coonhound get mauled to death by one of those pieces of garbage that it seems every poor, unintelligent POS just has to have. 

When I meet someone who says they have a pit bull I look at them with disgust. I myself am a dog owner, and you are a pit bull owner/attack enabler and piece of excrement. You give dog owners a bad name. We have nothing in common
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#49]
I have a feeling the guy yelling to "let them fight" is the owner of the attacking dog. Notice the older lady ALSO owned a mixed breed pit. While he was being bit he was still being docile. The other dog (the attacking one) should be put down.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:19:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ghetto dogs.
View Quote
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top